It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Everything in State of Meltdown

page: 2
16
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12
reply to post by prophetboy12
 


If we can't control our emotions and actions we will not be able to control the main power of all creation, the atomic reaction. It is becoming more and more evident that that is the consequences of our arrogance.

What do you think out there in ABT land?

We are metaphysical beings living in a body of water. We are the Gods if we realize it, accept it and control it. We can change our destiny.

If we could collect people that would concentrate on different areas of the meltdown, we could change our destiny. I know I have the power because I have used it. I'm not always sure of myself and outer influences effect my god power ability.


But stoping the meltdown to soon is counterproductive because the meltdown is waking souls up one by one. Do not hold back the flood. Sometimes things have to become really bad for the lesson to be learned and true change to occur. Lets make this a lesson that will not be forgotten in a million years.

Take That - The Flood

edit on 24-5-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking




posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by obnoxiouschick

Originally posted by prophetboy12
reply to post by grubblesnert
 


What if we could fill a stadium with like minded people with an agenda of thought power? Do you think that could be accomplished?


I put this post on a thread about collective conscience
Collective conscience?
What if enough people seemed to be projecting positive change?
Since this thread was from awhile ago.....it's 2012 now.
A lot of people seem out of sorts. Restless yet drained mentally.
What if there was a collective conscience that joins everyone and yet something blocks it?
Something like toxins or fluoride calcified on the penal gland
What if this veil were thinned and people started connecting on "the same wave length"?
When people that used to feel like odd outsiders start to feel like there actually more people that reflect positive human traits.
wanting more meaning in life vs materialism/ consumerism
letting go of negative issues/feelings

What if the old good vs evil / god vs satan game is played out as a struggle within the collective conscience?
People either given in to " the dark side", feed the anger, hate, lust, greed etc. giving more energy to the negative? Or people open to love, forgiveness, peace and promote and emit positive energy?
Could this be something that people start to sense when they say it seems like something is about to happen?
I just throw ideas and speculate on possibilities so does any of this seem possible?

And it was this thread w.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread579222/pg1


You are on track with the emit positive energy but some people have connected to something that changes them forever so that they feel the bliss and harmony in themselves. They can be angry at times but are in a sense the shiny happy people
.

REM - Shiny Happy People



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment
 


Awesome video. Thank you.



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
or it's a part of our evolution?




posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12
 


Now I'm not about to go on FB and do that ..... way to many people would question it negatively.
I suspect that some substances prevent people from seeing things this way.... they're sleeping.
I cite the example of my husband quitting drinking. He's in his 6 month - says it's like a veil being lifted.
All my family and friends know I don't drink and now they're shocked that my husband quit. All of them drink not heavy but enough so they deal with their stress. They would just think I was trying to get them to quit too. I can't even go into how many atheists would argue with me.
I do think discussing it here and say.... I go to church I will do all the prayers I can. ok



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by obnoxiouschick

Originally posted by prophetboy12
reply to post by obnoxiouschick
 


What good is collective consciousness if we don't understand the origin of that consciousness.

Understand the origin of that power, connect the consciousness, accept it, focus it, multiply it, and control it. It is like having a car but now gas. All the gas is in huge tanks and systems of pipelines.

We have nuclear mind energy. We have the power of the Universe, if we can rule ourselves, we will be allowed to rule that power. We have to learn quickly to rule ourselves. Do you agree with that?


I wish I had the power of the universe.... nope maybe not. No I don't really agree with that. Sorry


prophetboy12
And rule yourself is droping your ego and seeing thru duality?

obnoxiouschick
You do have a part the power of the universe and will probably get more when you have the wisdom to use it wisely. You do realise that you change the whole universe by existing don't you? Thank you for existing.
edit on 24-5-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I could be totally wrong for thinking this, but I personally feel that at this time it all has to collapse in order to rebuild.

It's like we've gone past the Event Horizon and will continue to get sucked down this black hole that will are going into. Though, we may cling as long as possible to the sides for fear of what's on the other side, the pull is too strong and we will eventually have to just let go. All we can do is pray that we survive coming out the other side.

Maybe that's what 2012 is all about? Letting go of the world we knew in hopes of rebuilding a world that is right. That's about as positive as I can be at this moment in time (and I am considered an optimist amungst my peers).

So I say bring it on! I'd rather go quickly then drag it out much longer!!

Sometimes being the optimist is just letting go:

edit on 24-5-2012 by iwan2ski because: Added nemo clip



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by obnoxiouschick
 


Dear Ob, don't you think that we have to put ourselves on the cross and some point or another? "Pray not for me but pray for yourselves and you children".

God bless your prayers and magnify them. "Let your light shine" People consciousness must be challenged if you care about them. One grain of wisdom or understanding could change someone and save them.



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment
 


yes REM I wanna be a shiny happy .... not gonna finish that.

I wanna hear it's the end of the world as we know it.

ok but thanking me for existing .... I'm thankful for comprehending.



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by iwan2ski
 


We have the power of mitigating the events. Prophecy changes day to day because of second by second changes and thoughts. I too am trying to be more positive and see good outcomes. We do have the power of mitigation, to lessen the returning Karma. (energy)



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12
reply to post by obnoxiouschick
 


Dear Ob, don't you think that we have to put ourselves on the cross and some point or another? "Pray not for me but pray for yourselves and you children".

God bless your prayers and magnify them. "Let your light shine" People consciousness must be challenged if you care about them. One grain of wisdom or understanding could change someone and save them.



I'm in a weak state right now.
Soon i will get the courage and stand on that soapbox .....screaming the end is near ahhhhhh just kidding



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwan2ski
I could be totally wrong for thinking this, but I personally feel that at this time it all has to collapse in order to rebuild.

It's like we've gone past the Event Horizon and will continue to get sucked down this black hole that will are going into. Though, we may cling as long as possible to the sides for fear of what's on the other side, the pull is too strong and we will eventually have to just let go. All we can do is pray that we survive coming out the other side.

Maybe that's what 2012 is all about? Letting go of the world we knew in hopes of rebuilding a world that is right. That's about as positive as I can be at this moment in time (and I am considered an optimist amungst my peers).

So I say bring it on! I'd rather go quickly then drag it out much longer!!


This is where I am unsure on what is best. If I am egoistic then the sooner the better because dulity is a pain for me.

But if it is a harvest then the more time this continue the more people will get it and have it easier.

But in the broader perspective even if it is a harvest it is still only temporary. All souls will go home/become connected in the end. Time is on god/One/source/All side.



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12
reply to post by prophetboy12
 

We have the power, we have the knowledge, and now we have the need.


God has the power, God has all knowledge, and God has the desire to end mankind age of self rule and usher in His Kingdom on Earth. That is what is happening and has been happening for the last 3.5 years.

God has revealed through His end time prophets the date of this event, and it is NOT on Satan's winter solstice holiday, it is on God's Holy Day of Pentecost (May 27th 2012).

We can do nothing good of our own, "we" have no true power in this form, "we" have no knowledge that was not given by God by design throughout history, and "we" cannot do anythign of ourselves to change what is about to transpire...

But there is a living God, the Creator and Sustainor of all the physical and spiritual realms, and He has a perfect and awesome plan for the salvation of all mankind eventually to because a member of the God family (Elohim), and in Him is the "place of safety" in His spirit lays the means to survive; only God can determine the outcome of you and your family this weekend, no stadium full of like minded men can change what the God of creation desires at this time in His plan for His future family.

God Bless,



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
While I agree that global events and consciousness appears to be reaching a fever-pitch
I'd like to remind everyone to try to take a look around and assess what is NOT melting down...
Many people's lives are chaotic and changing right now, but if yours isn't, take some time to be thankful.
Remember to pay attention to what's personal and try not to get too dragged into the huger picture.
When things do change remember to take them as they come, in stride, a day in YOUR LIFE at a time.
Few things in this world actually change as quickly as a facebook status... There will be time...



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwan2ski
I could be totally wrong for thinking this, but I personally feel that at this time it all has to collapse in order to rebuild.

It's like we've gone past the Event Horizon and will continue to get sucked down this black hole that will are going into. Though, we may cling as long as possible to the sides for fear of what's on the other side, the pull is too strong and we will eventually have to just let go. All we can do is pray that we survive coming out the other side.

Maybe that's what 2012 is all about? Letting go of the world we knew in hopes of rebuilding a world that is right. That's about as positive as I can be at this moment in time (and I am considered an optimist amungst my peers).

So I say bring it on! I'd rather go quickly then drag it out much longer!!

Sometimes being the optimist is just letting go:


This is beautiful and correct, wise is the mind that grasps this concept at this time.

God Bless,



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment
 


Push, The time allowed is closing rapidly. Time to reach people where there at is running out. I can't help but to talk to everyone I meet. 12:00 is approaching fast.



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD

Originally posted by prophetboy12
reply to post by prophetboy12
 

We have the power, we have the knowledge, and now we have the need.


God has the power, God has all knowledge, and God has the desire to end mankind age of self rule and usher in His Kingdom on Earth. That is what is happening and has been happening for the last 3.5 years.

God has revealed through His end time prophets the date of this event, and it is NOT on Satan's winter solstice holiday, it is on God's Holy Day of Pentecost (May 27th 2012).

We can do nothing good of our own, "we" have no true power in this form, "we" have no knowledge that was not given by God by design throughout history, and "we" cannot do anythign of ourselves to change what is about to transpire...

But there is a living God, the Creator and Sustainor of all the physical and spiritual realms, and He has a perfect and awesome plan for the salvation of all mankind eventually to because a member of the God family (Elohim), and in Him is the "place of safety" in His spirit lays the means to survive; only God can determine the outcome of you and your family this weekend, no stadium full of like minded men can change what the God of creation desires at this time in His plan for His future family.

God Bless,



That's why I didn't go there. I just said I did not agree because it strays from the topic and turns it into different subject.



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12
reply to post by iwan2ski
 


We have the power of mitigating the events. Prophecy changes day to day because of second by second changes and thoughts. I too am trying to be more positive and see good outcomes. We do have the power of mitigation, to lessen the returning Karma. (energy)


God's will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Not my will, but God's will be done. It is not meant to be mitigated, all mankinds civilization built void of God's laws and influenced by Satan must end fully and completely, now is that time.

God Bless,



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JRedBeard
While I agree that global events and consciousness appears to be reaching a fever-pitch
I'd like to remind everyone to try to take a look around and assess what is NOT melting down...
Many people's lives are chaotic and changing right now, but if yours isn't, take some time to be thankful.
Remember to pay attention to what's personal and try not to get too dragged into the huger picture.
When things do change remember to take them as they come, in stride, a day in YOUR LIFE at a time.
Few things in this world actually change as quickly as a facebook status... There will be time...


this I agree with
and accessing the good things in your own life is one of the simplest ways to stay positive. (as I bounce my baby on my leg just to see her smile)



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12
 


I hear what you are saying, but sometimes you just have to trust in letting go.

Control is an illusion, no matter how hard you try......wait I think there is video for that one too!



Yup, that's the one!

My point is; do we really want to just mitigate what is coming and has been coming for many years now, or do we trust in higher powers in the promise of a new a better world.



new topics

top topics



 
16
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join