It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything in State of Meltdown

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Have you noticed that every part of life is in a state of Meltdown. The Fukushima disaster is a indicator that reflects everything else.

The Economy is in a state of Meltdown.

Politics is in a state of Meltdown. Constitution over ridden, government attorneys breaking laws, refusing to answer to congress.

The planet is in a state of Meltdown. Earthquakes, Volcanos, Tidal waves, Fireballs, Solar Flares.

Emotions are in a state of Meltdown. Violence after games, murder for no reason, political assassinations.

Morality is in a state of Meltdown.

Let's Face the facts- We as a people are in a state of Meltdown and it is due to our consciousness. We have very little time to reverse this cancer that we have launched on ourselves. As of May 21, 2012 we are in the last 6 months before the full return comes back.

IS THIS REALLY WHAT WE DESIRE? WE WILL EITHER INTEGRATE OR DISINTEGRATE.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
You're correct, yet the S hasn't HTF. I'd say it's engineered, and they are gauging people's reactions to different changes, so that they can be prepared for the next step. We are all being engineered.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by satron

Do you believe that metaphysically we can change things, if enough people in like mindedness work for a change in consciousness.

We are being engineered because we cannot rule ourselves.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12
reply to post by satron

Do you believe that metaphysically we can change things, if enough people in like mindedness work for a change in consciousness.

Agree, this is why I personally am working on the "morality' part of your OP
Meaning I want to be part of the solution, to put my mind and actions toward others and the world around me straight. To be a positive influence on others

your post is an example of a positive step. It gets people thinking and hopefully moving to a positive solution for themselves first, then the world as a whole.
Let us all take charge and engineer ourselves!
Question, read, think, ask for divine inspiration and guidance.

Thank you OP
Always live in the light

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

What if we could fill a stadium with like minded people with an agenda of thought power? Do you think that could be accomplished?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

If we can't control our emotions and actions we will not be able to control the main power of all creation, the atomic reaction. It is becoming more and more evident that that is the consequences of our arrogance.

What do you think out there in ABT land?

We are metaphysical beings living in a body of water. We are the Gods if we realize it, accept it and control it. We can change our destiny.

If we could collect people that would concentrate on different areas of the meltdown, we could change our destiny. I know I have the power because I have used it. I'm not always sure of myself and outer influences effect my god power ability.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron
You're correct, yet the S hasn't HTF. I'd say it's engineered, and they are gauging people's reactions to different changes, so that they can be prepared for the next step. We are all being engineered.

Since the beginning of human history, humans have been collectively assimilating knowledge over time. This knowledge has manifested itself as our technology. Today's technology and available knowledge (power) is much more powerful than what any individual human is capable of assimilating. Basically, throughout human history, we have been creating God. As soon as we give this God free will and/or the ability to learn on its own (A.I.) we will have created God. There will be a new species on Earth that will be the sum of all human knowledge that has been generated through all human time.

It's been the plan all along.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Honestly, the meltdown is for a purpose. There is a huge change coming and what society is currently composed of must be rid of. That is what is happening.

edit on 24-5-2012 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

What if we could fill a stadium with like minded people with an agenda of thought power? Do you think that could be accomplished?
It would depend on what tasks were accomplished after the "pep rally". Meaning, Each person is responsible to effect as much positive change and action as possible. If the stadium full of like minded people stayed in touch and rallied when the cause or concern was right. EG: the Occcupy movement, community action groups, boycotts of nefarious industries and corporations or concerted efforts to buy and endorse healthy, consumer responsible product, then I think it would be a good positive thing

PS check out David Icke's thought on how thought influences change. He has some interesting insight (google or find him on youtube)

like minded positive thought is good. Like minded positive action is better!
edit on 24-5-2012 by grubblesnert because: spellin'

edit on 24-5-2012 by grubblesnert because: add PS

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I put this post on a thread about collective conscience
Collective conscience?
What if enough people seemed to be projecting positive change?
Since this thread was from awhile ago.....it's 2012 now.
A lot of people seem out of sorts. Restless yet drained mentally.
What if there was a collective conscience that joins everyone and yet something blocks it?
Something like toxins or fluoride calcified on the penal gland
What if this veil were thinned and people started connecting on "the same wave length"?
When people that used to feel like odd outsiders start to feel like there actually more people that reflect positive human traits.
wanting more meaning in life vs materialism/ consumerism
letting go of negative issues/feelings

What if the old good vs evil / god vs satan game is played out as a struggle within the collective conscience?
People either given in to " the dark side", feed the anger, hate, lust, greed etc. giving more energy to the negative? Or people open to love, forgiveness, peace and promote and emit positive energy?
Could this be something that people start to sense when they say it seems like something is about to happen?
I just throw ideas and speculate on possibilities so does any of this seem possible?

And it was this thread w.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread579222/pg1

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

So we giving up to fate and not going to use our god given talents and powers. That is just pitiful. Why do you think we were given prophecy?

We were created in the image of God. If you look into a mirror, what is that image?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by obnoxiouschick

We are of like mind! Read my response to the OP.I think you'll agree

edit on 24-5-2012 by grubblesnert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

All of the negative energies are connected in like mind. If we focus on the judgement of that energy then we can effect everything at the same time. People have different things that they are focused on. It is time for us to become the Gods that we are. It is Time. This is what the fallen powers fear.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert

reply to post by satron

Agree, this is why I personally am working on the "morality' part of your OP
Meaning I want to be part of the solution, to put my mind and actions toward others and the world around me straight. To be a positive influence on others

your post is an example of a positive step. It gets people thinking and hopefully moving to a positive solution for themselves first, then the world as a whole.
Let us all take charge and engineer ourselves!
Question, read, think, ask for divine inspiration and guidance.

Thank you OP
Always live in the light

Yes I agree with that.
I have been focusing on forgiving people I never in a million years thought I'd want to forgive, trying to stay positive it's really not that hard.

I am noticing to many threads that are started about already existing topics - that's why I had posted that one on an old thread.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Who out there in ABT land has access to a stadium? I know this is big question but let's start somewhere. I used to be apart of an organization that got together for spiritual work.

We are the lost tribes of Israel. We have the power. The arc of the covenant is the contract between God and Gods in the becoming. We have the power, we have the knowledge, and now we have the need.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

What good is collective consciousness if we don't understand the origin of that consciousness.

Understand the origin of that power, connect the consciousness, accept it, focus it, multiply it, and control it. It is like having a car but now gas. All the gas is in huge tanks and systems of pipelines.

We have nuclear mind energy. We have the power of the Universe, if we can rule ourselves, we will be allowed to rule that power. We have to learn quickly to rule ourselves. Do you agree with that?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

All of the negative energies are connected in like mind. If we focus on the judgement of that energy then we can effect everything at the same time. People have different things that they are focused on. It is time for us to become the Gods that we are. It is Time. This is what the fallen powers fear.

And all of the positive energies are connected in like mind - like within the yin/yang symbol.
What if TPTB want or need the negative energy that's why they promote greed, anger, lust etc.
So flip that and say we emit positive energies.....I don't agree on the "gods that we are" part but I could see it manifesting as a collective conscience awakening.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

What good is collective consciousness if we don't understand the origin of that consciousness.

Understand the origin of that power, connect the consciousness, accept it, focus it, multiply it, and control it. It is like having a car but now gas. All the gas is in huge tanks and systems of pipelines.

We have nuclear mind energy. We have the power of the Universe, if we can rule ourselves, we will be allowed to rule that power. We have to learn quickly to rule ourselves. Do you agree with that?

I wish I had the power of the universe.... nope maybe not. No I don't really agree with that. Sorry

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Pressure is how you make diamonds.

The world will go on. and even if your living in a card board box for a year you still got more entertainment than in the grapes of wrath.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Dear Ob, talk to your friends and everyone you meet. Bring this to the forefront of their consciousness. One at a time. Everyone must tap into this now. Get peoples thoughts and pass them on to this sight. This is not an ego driven motive. I want to effect positive change.

I am feeling that the next series of solar activity will be a doozy and I am worried about the West Coast.

I am getting some overwhelming feelings. The last time I felt like this was 2 days before the 9.0 in Japan.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join