It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Everything in State of Meltdown

page: 4
16
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12
 


That's humanity's problem. It wants to "rule" everything. It has destroyed the eco system in its desire to "rule." That is one of the things that must change.




posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
if people view it negatively and with fear maybe they didn't live a fulfilling life and are disappointed
then I think well all we can do is go up
we hit rock bottom we are living it
I just think whatever happens is gonna happen I'm not going to turn negative it's a waste of energy



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by obnoxiouschick
 


Ob, I believe and feel that you do what you do for a reason and that your thoughts are for a reason. Please do not give up on your desires to understand. You are there in that situation for a reason.

I wonder, is there a common thread to what you hear from your patients?



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by obnoxiouschick
 


People live in fear. They fear change. They want to maintain the status quo, yet, the status quo is weak. I look forward to change because honestly, I don't like the direction the world is headed.

Totalitarian governments. Pollution. Corporate greed. Religious hegemony. NO THANK YOU!!! Something has to happen, and it is.



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth
 


Speaker, you just voiced the biggest problem of all. Apathy. You don't care, let someone else do it.

Someone else will do it won;t they? Would someone else please do it.

Why isn't someone else doing anything about it.

I'm really angry because no one else is doing anything about it. What are you going to do?



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12
 

no common link
they were heavily medicated most of the time
and didn't trust people to actually tell others in detail what went on in their heads

I have my own stuff on that in another thread
edit on 24-5-2012 by obnoxiouschick because: edit



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth
 


I don't feel it ... I mean the fear.
I don't sense it as strongly in others either.
I do get a strong sense that people (I didn't say all) are slowly waking up
Some people are still the walking dead but generally I feel an uplifted sense ... why would I say that.
Been seeing more positive energy from people who normally weren't.



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by obnoxiouschick
 


I'd like to read the other thread if you don't mind. I am interested in your deepest thoughts.



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12
reply to post by obnoxiouschick
 


I'd like to read the other thread if you don't mind. I am interested in your deepest thoughts.


I had a serious medical issue that resulted in psychosis F@#$g ironic - I work with mental patients then become one sorta like when Dr House went to the mental unit. I was busting their balls so bad.
all my posts are on my profile they are way off topic


edit on 24-5-2012 by obnoxiouschick because: edit



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12
 


You want to save the current system. I DON'T. I don't think you understand where I am coming from. I say, let it collapse. You say, "No, no, we must maintain it!!"



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by obnoxiouschick
 


I wonder how close we were to a nuclear disaster on the submarine. I also wonder where the next incident will be. Are we losing control of our control of atomic energy?

Disintegration or Integration that is the question?



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by obnoxiouschick
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth
 


I don't feel it ... I mean the fear.
I don't sense it as strongly in others either.
I do get a strong sense that people (I didn't say all) are slowly waking up
Some people are still the walking dead but generally I feel an uplifted sense ... why would I say that.
Been seeing more positive energy from people who normally weren't.

I concur. Peopple are waking up. Many never will, though. To those, all I can say is, "I'm sorry."



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth
 


Do you have to kill a person to treat them for a disease? No you give treatments intended to change the outcome. It is only Karma that will determine what happens and we can transmute Karma.

George Washington had three visions of the tests for America. The third test is do we let the PTB destroy us or challenge them on every level?

Can we keep our Republic? That was the big question after the signing.



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12
reply to post by obnoxiouschick
 


I wonder how close we were to a nuclear disaster on the submarine. I also wonder where the next incident will be. Are we losing control of our control of atomic energy?

Disintegration or Integration that is the question?


my avatar is phoenix die a burning death to be resurrected and born from the ashes

disintegration because I think life cannot sustain itself this way
edit on 24-5-2012 by obnoxiouschick because: edit



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12
 


When everything is said and done, the PTB will be no more. Yes, we should fight the TPB. However, what you are seeing collapse is what THEY created. Is anything that is collapsing anything you really want to exist?

You say the economy is collapsing. PTB created. You say that the environment is collapsing. I'd argue that the earth is re-establishing itself to it's original state. The PTB has done nothing but poison it. You say social "norms" ae collapsing. Who do you think created those "norms"?



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth
 


Can we keep our Republic? That was the big question after the signing.


Not without a civil war, which I do believe is on the horizon. I agree with you in the context that we must keep applying pressure on the PTB. It's not a lost cause, but you make it seem as if it were with your alarmism.



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Yeah, we have 6 months until the reset, if we don't change it is all over...

Problem is i have seen my death, a deja vu i can't change...

And this reset I talk about is my death.

I say deja vu because it is a feeling I have felt before... in my past life...

I probably sound crazy or retarded, but I don't care...

the human race has too much ego...

I wonder where is our one friend...

Love.

When we need him.



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12
 


I wish these beings would just go ahead and come on down! They are just playing with all of us!



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12
 


Yes, I believe we are living in the time of the Great Awakening. If people wake up, then things will gradually get better. However, it's not going to happen without a cleansing. Let's face it, there is a large percentage of the population that are not going to go for the unity thing.

Unfortunately for them, there will be no recourse. Those who want to continue their wars, squabbles and such, just will no longer be. It's going to be a sad thing to witness, but it's their choice.



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
reply to post by prophetboy12
 


Yes, I believe we are living in the time of the Great Awakening. If people wake up, then things will gradually get better. However, it's not going to happen without a cleansing. Let's face it, there is a large percentage of the population that are not going to go for the unity thing.

Unfortunately for them, there will be no recourse. Those who want to continue their wars, squabbles and such, just will no longer be. It's going to be a sad thing to witness, but it's their choice.


We are going to unify, why? Space aliens? We will be all equally dirt poor while the rich and powerful say, "Can't believe they keep falling for this BS"



new topics

top topics



 
16
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join