It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC7, the smoking gun that just will not go away until the traitors are rounded up

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

The content of their posts is exactly what is being discussed here. There is no "attack". A shill's posting history is quite relevant to the discussion.

Why?

How ironic to see an OS'er using the word "flimsy" when it comes to our "case". Well at least we have a case. All YOU have is a perp-spun fairy tale that only a shrinking percentage of dumbed down Americans are stupid enough to believe.
edit on 28-5-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

You have no case. You have a series of things you think look like holes in a an official narrative. Unfortunately as soon as they are examined they turn out to be nonsense. That's why you've got nowhere in 10 years.

Show me your case. Show me your theory of what happened, of who did it and why. That's a case. All you have is some videos allied to a terrible understanding of physics and quotes taken out of context.

And all that's left for you is to argue with people who you think are being paid to argue with you. You're unable to do anything else because actually you know that your pathetic ''case" will never stand up to any public scrutiny. Do you understand how tragic that is?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
reply to post by kidtwist

Danny Jowenko also thought that WTC1 and 2 were not demolitions. Do you believe him?

It's interesting because you seem to take the bits of the firefighters testimony that you like - explosions - but throw out the bits you don't - that they fully expected 7 to collapse.

Can you see that this doesn't make it look like you're searching for the Truth, but that you're attempting to corroborate a story you're already decided on?

What do you mean also thought? He thought WTC was a demolition, and that leaves WTC1 & 2, and I have never seen any video of him saying they were not! Please provide your video source.

i noticed you said Danny Jowenko also thought WTC1 & 2 were not demolitions, and you wrote this that way to make it appear he also thought WTC7 was not a controlled demolition, but as you can see he says it was in his video, and he is an experet in that field. You are deliberately twisting truthful facts, you dont work for NIST by any chance do you?! Stop making fraudulent remarks.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidtwist

I recommned you watch this too:

Danny Jowenko - WTC7 Demolition Expert Part 1 of 3

Danny Jowenko & Barry Jennings both dead? Big coincidence.

And so's Queen Anne, is there no end to this ?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

You clearly haven't actually checked out what Barry said. You must be forming an entire imaginary storyline in your head while you read things. Either that or you are actually believing the youtube videos without fact-checking them.

The power went out when they tried to take the elevator down. There are no windows in the command room. They didn't seek a window until after the explosion on the stairs around the 7th floor. Then, they were facing North, away from the towers. Your post is full of inaccuracies.

He took the elevator there, it's documented. Do some proper research.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Well, it's a good indicator for all the youtube video evidence from that day. Bieber is a different target audience and cannot be remotely connected in any way to 9/11.

You know this, but you deliberately included beiber to take away from what I was getting at.

Where are the majority of 9/11 videos hosted? Youtube, are 5-7 year olds interested in 9/11, NO!

So you know what I'm saying. All video evidence that puts holes in the OS barely have any dislikes, but plenty of likes. That is a good indicator that from the videos presented, most people support the inside job claim!

It isn't actually. For the same reason that online polls are worthless.

But let's pretend that you're right. How come if everyone thinks 9/11 was an inside job nothing's being done about it? How come a majority are sheeple but a majority also support you?

If there really are a significant majority who think 9/11 was an inside job is it just that truthers as a whole are extremely lazy and therefore can't be bothered to do anything serious about it?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer

You only have to look at all the youtube videos and forums, to see how many likes there are for each piece of accurate ninfo from the people you call 'truthers' and when one of you lot post a piece of disinfo on youtube etc, you do not get the same support! That alone speaks volumes.

Youtube likes are the arbiter of truth, then? That's ridiculous. Comments like this deserve to go in a special file.

Very telling statement

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

What do you mean also thought? He thought WTC was a demolition, and that leaves WTC1 & 2, and I have never seen any video of him saying they were not! Please provide your video source.

i noticed you said Danny Jowenko also thought WTC1 & 2 were not demolitions, and you wrote this that way to make it appear he also thought WTC7 was not a controlled demolition, but as you can see he says it was in his video, and he is an experet in that field. You are deliberately twisting truthful facts, you dont work for NIST by any chance do you?! Stop making fraudulent remarks.

I'm using English in a generally accepted fashion. I agree that he considered 7 a demolition. He also believed 1 and 2 were not. Presumably since you endorse his opinion on 7 you also believe him regarding 1 and 2?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Also, it is a know fact that Hess changed his initial account.

So did Barry. But you appear to have ignored that.

No Barry Jennings diod not, you are reffering to the BBC video which is an edited version of his real account, hence why Loose Change released the uncut version to prove the BBC version was a lie. Stop telling porkies, you know the real story.

Then, after the uncut version of Barry's account came out, and 2 days before NIST report on WTC7 came out, Barry is reported dead, no cause of death yet confirmed, his family is missing, and the PI that Dylan Avery hired to investigate Barry's death took the investigation on, then changed her mind, she gave Dylan all his money back, and gave him no explanation as to why she decided to cancel investigating Barry's death. All very weird.

Then, as you know the explosives expert, Danny Jowenko, who made videos stating that WTC7 was a demolition job, also mysteriously died after making his videos.

Do you not find this strange?!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I'm using English in a generally accepted fashion. I agree that he considered 7 a demolition. He also believed 1 and 2 were not. Presumably since you endorse his opinion on 7 you also believe him regarding 1 and 2?

I'm glad you agree that WTC7 was a controlled demolition, but I have not seen any videos of him talking about WTC1 & 2, so if you have a link please share, then I can give you my personal view on it. Until then I cannot comment on what you are assuming.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

You clearly haven't actually checked out what Barry said. You must be forming an entire imaginary storyline in your head while you read things. Either that or you are actually believing the youtube videos without fact-checking them.

The power went out when they tried to take the elevator down. There are no windows in the command room. They didn't seek a window until after the explosion on the stairs around the 7th floor. Then, they were facing North, away from the towers. Your post is full of inaccuracies.

He took the elevator there, it's documented. Do some proper research.

It isn't documented at all. You clearly don't have much idea about the whole Jennings/Hess experience. There is even video of Hess stuck on the stairs :-

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Well, it's a good indicator for all the youtube video evidence from that day. Bieber is a different target audience and cannot be remotely connected in any way to 9/11.

You know this, but you deliberately included beiber to take away from what I was getting at.

Where are the majority of 9/11 videos hosted? Youtube, are 5-7 year olds interested in 9/11, NO!

So you know what I'm saying. All video evidence that puts holes in the OS barely have any dislikes, but plenty of likes. That is a good indicator that from the videos presented, most people support the inside job claim!

It isn't actually. For the same reason that online polls are worthless.

But let's pretend that you're right. How come if everyone thinks 9/11 was an inside job nothing's being done about it? How come a majority are sheeple but a majority also support you?

If there really are a significant majority who think 9/11 was an inside job is it just that truthers as a whole are extremely lazy and therefore can't be bothered to do anything serious about it?

That is your opinion, you are entitled to it, but the videos speak for themselves, I'm sure many people will agree.

Nothing has been done about it because the government did the investigation, and doctored all the evidence and science to suit their political agenda. The NIST report was a fraudulent scientific report that was moulded to fit political needs.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I'm glad you agree that WTC7 was a controlled demolition, but I have not seen any videos of him talking about WTC1 & 2, so if you have a link please share, then I can give you my personal view on it. Until then I cannot comment on what you are assuming.

Haha wow. You've really done absolutely no research of your own have you? His opinions about WTC1 and 2 are given in the same news report.

Of course, the only way you can't have seen these is if you've only ever watched videos from truther sites where they have cut out the sections that support them.

I'm honestly not remotely surprised that this is the case, and I find it funny that you say '5-7 year olds not interested in 911'. I agree there, but in my experience 11-18 year olds are the most interested in 911.

I also reported a bunch of posts in this thread, "truthers" may not be used as an invective, but I believe "shills" has been banned altogether as it cannot be anything but an invective. The amount of accusations of slander followed instantly by personal insults is beyond belief. You should all calm down and think carefully before posting.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

www.911myths.com...

As others have pointed out, you need to learn how to do some research. Especially when it comes to press releases.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

He never assumed anything, he confirmed they were standing. Do you think he would not be able to feel and hear both collapses from inside WTC7? Dont be so dumb, watch Barry Jennings uncut to see his testimony, he was there, you were not.

If you listen to his testimony, most of the stuff he was saying was an assumption. He assumed the firefighters going back and forth were the towers collapsing. He assumed he was stepping over bodies and he wouldn't look down. He assumed all sorts of things.

You know what I think the tower collapses would feel like inside WTC 7? I think they would feel like explosions. Remember what Barry described? Good, maybe we'll get somewhere after all.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

just start asking brits what time the bbc started announcing 9-11 it was in the AM so a lot of people were in on it debunk that

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
just start asking brits what time the bbc started announcing 9-11 it was in the AM so a lot of people were in on it debunk that

The BBC is a private broadcaster in the UK. What sort of idiotic conspiracy person would tell them before they carried out something?

Are you being serious? Who would do such an incredibly stupid thing?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

It isn't documented at all. You clearly don't have much idea about the whole Jennings/Hess experience. There is even video of Hess stuck on the stairs :-

www.youtube.com...

It is, I have it bookmarked, i'll dig out...

As for Hess being stuck on the stairs, that is after the explosion, you know we are talking baout when he arrived, not after the explosion. Nice try!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

Originally posted by geobro

The BBC is a private broadcaster in the UK. What sort of idiotic conspiracy person would tell them before they carried out something?

Are you being serious? Who would do such an incredibly stupid thing?

No it isn't it's funded by tax payers money, hence why people in the uk have to pay their tv license! Their tv license funds the BBC! Jeez, do you lot get anything right!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

He never assumed anything, he confirmed they were standing. Do you think he would not be able to feel and hear both collapses from inside WTC7? Dont be so dumb, watch Barry Jennings uncut to see his testimony, he was there, you were not.

If you listen to his testimony, most of the stuff he was saying was an assumption. He assumed the firefighters going back and forth were the towers collapsing. He assumed he was stepping over bodies and he wouldn't look down. He assumed all sorts of things.

You know what I think the tower collapses would feel like inside WTC 7? I think they would feel like explosions. Remember what Barry described? Good, maybe we'll get somewhere after all.

He was certain of the what happened, you are implying assumption. You were not there, he was, I'm going to believe a real eye witness, not someone on the internet who has got most of their facts incorrect so far!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

www.911myths.com...

As others have pointed out, you need to learn how to do some research. Especially when it comes to press releases.

I posted you a good source from just after 9/11, you post from some unreliable source that sprung up long after 9/11. Nice try, I think ti's you that needs to be careful what you read.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join