It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC7, the smoking gun that just will not go away until the traitors are rounded up

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by GiodanoBruno
reply to post by Varemia

I don't think you know what a turbine is . That is not the inside of a turbine. Sorry my friend. If you want try posting the magic engine on murray and a photo of the inside of a turbine.

Wow

And you said "the engine got damaged on the way to the ground",, so it was in perfect condition after leaving the tower?

At least the other OSers are smart and stubborn. You are just plain stubborn.

You're really going to dissect my every word to try and find a way to disbelieve the engine?

Okay, well, for one I meant that the engine got damaged on its way through the building and on its way to the ground.

Check out this video which goes over the interior of a jet engine. You'll notice some familiar stuff around 3 minutes, which gives a good perspective of the part of the jet engine that survived on the street on 9/11.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Like I said :seen them all. The main object in the video could be anything .... Seriously

How does that video disagree with my POV?

Regardless if it was an engine , two things change:

1) It was not a 767 that it the tower

2) That supposed flying engine in the video did roll down into the corner of Murray and stopped under a scaffolding, sitting upright .

C'mon

100% uninformed speculation. Do you think anyone really cares how you feel about something? You obviously haven't bothered to do your research as the pictures and videos that you claim didn't exist have been presented. Now you're falling back on your magical ability to identify a turbofan by eye. You cannot, you have no idea what you are talking about.

The funny thing is you couldn't debunk my signature if you even tried.

Your signature means nothing, it is concentrated ignorance. I cannot debunk concentrated ignorance, as you are now demonstrating.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Still suspect sorry.

The engine is currently on display at a museum in Washington if you want to go see it.

www.mirror.co.uk... south-tower-of-the-world-trade-center-pic-getty-images-543775812.jpg
www.mirror.co.uk... south-tower-of-the-world-trade-center-pic-getty-images-36075760.jpg

www.newseum.org...

Photo of engine just prior to clipping building.

i268.photobucket.com...

This piece of debris is much more interesting. It can be tied directly to UA175

N612UA cn - 21873/41

edit on 29-5-2012 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

reply to post by Varemia

I don't think you know what a turbine is . That is not the inside of a turbine. Sorry my friend. If you want try posting the magic engine on murray and a photo of the inside of a turbine.

Wow

And you said "the engine got damaged on the way to the ground",, so it was in perfect condition after leaving the tower?

At least the other OSers are smart and stubborn. You are just plain stubborn.

Well there it is again. Arrogance, ignorance, and smugness. I know your little game and it is quite immature. You demand answers to ridiculous questions or assumptions, then ridicule every answer that does not fit your fantasy. I've seen it all before, and it is basically is known by a term: trolling. And no, what I posted earlier were not insults but just a fitting commentary on the current behavior. You have little knowledge in regards to what this discussion is about, and every time facts are posted, or common knowledge, or even basic common sense, you automatically scoff, hem, and haw, and handwave and ridicule everything with an air of arrogance, smugness, and ignorance. Those are the signs you are out of your league here in the discussion. If you want answers or to get facts, or to have a civilized discussion, it is a two way street. I am trying to be civil, but you are purposely trying to get my goat. Not gonna happen. You may want to change your attitude before I and others start to ignore you. You want actual answers? Start acting a little more mature and less arrogant.

Mods forgive me if I crossed the line, but I do not appreciate immature and arrogant behavior that is disruptive to the general discussion.

As to your "question": he means the engine was damaged and destroyed as it crashed through the building, out the other side, and impacted the next building, before landing on the street below. It is the correct size, shape, and type of engine used on a 767. A cut away of a 767 engine shows the size is correct, as it is obvious that the surrounding parts were destroyed. The engine blades and the cowling are the parts that were more susceptible to severe impact damage and being destroyed, leaving behind the smaller, denser, heavier part of the engine. Its like finding just the engine block of a car after a particularly severe high speed accident. Everything else around it got removed except for the main part..

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by kidtwist

I'm glad you agree that WTC7 was a controlled demolition, but I have not seen any videos of him talking about WTC1 & 2, so if you have a link please share, then I can give you my personal view on it. Until then I cannot comment on what you are assuming.

I don't agree that it was. But I didn't introduce Jowenko as an authority of CD - you did. In which case you must presumably endorse his opinion on what happened with 1 and 2.

You say you haven't seen any videos of him talking about it. His thougts on 1 and 2 appear in the very same interview! Presumably you have been watching doctored videos on Truth Movement sites, which is a shame.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

No Barry Jennings diod not, you are reffering to the BBC video which is an edited version of his real account, hence why Loose Change released the uncut version to prove the BBC version was a lie. Stop telling porkies, you know the real story.

I do indeed. It is simply a fact that Jennings altered his story. And the stuff that so excites Truthers doesn't tally with other known facts on the ground anyway - not least the recollections of Hess.

Then, as you know the explosives expert, Danny Jowenko, who made videos stating that WTC7 was a demolition job, also mysteriously died after making his videos.

Do you not find this strange?!

Not especially. Given that Jowenko doesn't even agree that WTC 1 and 2 were demos, and that plenty of claimed "insiders" are alive, I suspect they just got unlucky. Why for example is Kurt Sonnenfeld alive? Why haven't they got to Richard Gage or DRG?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

I'm glad you agree that WTC7 was a controlled demolition, but I have not seen any videos of him talking about WTC1 & 2, so if you have a link please share, then I can give you my personal view on it. Until then I cannot comment on what you are assuming.

I don't agree that it was. But I didn't introduce Jowenko as an authority of CD - you did. In which case you must presumably endorse his opinion on what happened with 1 and 2.

You say you haven't seen any videos of him talking about it. His thougts on 1 and 2 appear in the very same interview! Presumably you have been watching doctored videos on Truth Movement sites, which is a shame.

You said it he was correct on WTC7, and then proceeded to ask what I thought about his views on WTC1 & 2, and I asked if you had any other video other than that one because I have obviously seen that video, hence why I posted it. I have answered all these questions in my very last post before this one, you have chosen to ignore my answers, go back and read what I wrote then you will be clear on my thoughts. I'll give you a clue, there was a huge explosion at the base of the towers before it came down, and there were also numerous other explosions going off. Obviously Jowenko had only seen the one video presented to him, and he obviously hasn't seen all the most of the videos that display explosions like I have, so he has based his views on WTC1 & 2 without knowing the full details! Quite easy to work out.

In this video response to the death of barry jennings you can see some numpty coward, he is obviously against 'twoothers' as he calls them, obviously a brain of a two year old for even using such a word. Anyway, are these the type of people we are debating with on this 9/11 forum?!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I do indeed. It is simply a fact that Jennings altered his story. And the stuff that so excites Truthers doesn't tally with other known facts on the ground anyway - not least the recollections of Hess.

No he did not change any story, the BBC edited his account to suit their broadcast to shape viewers thoughts. The uncut version is the correct account.

Who was it that said the BBC are trustworthy?! Maybe you might like to read this and see how trustworthy the BBC are.

BBC Caught In Syria Massacre Propaganda Hoax

edit on 29-5-2012 by kidtwist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

No he did not change any story, the BBC edited his account to suit their broadcast to shape viewers thoughts. The uncut version is the correct account.

Who was it that said the BBC are trustworthy?! Maybe you might like to read this and see how trustworthy the BBC are.

I was just about to post that article about the BBC and you beat me to it!

First of all, I find it very interesting how that piece of fuselage ended up on top of the rubble pile and remains relatively recognizable considering that 20 some-odd floors fell on top of it. I'll bet it wasn't too far away from Atta's passport

Second of all, there's no way that engine turbine came from the AA flight..... it was identified as a CFM56, the sole powerplant of the Boeing 737 after the 737-200 series.....

Is Popular Mechanics Hiding 911 NYC Engine In Street Photo?

www.rense.com...

The Rest Of The 911 Street Engine Story

www.rense.com...

Power Plant

www.b737.org.uk...

Landing Gear

www.b737.org.uk...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I have answered all these questions in my very last post before this one, you have chosen to ignore my answers, go back and read what I wrote then you will be clear on my thoughts.

I've read what you wrote and you seem confused, and determined to hold onto a story no matter how often you are shown its logical fallacies.

I'll give you a clue, there was a huge explosion at the base of the towers before it came down

If you believe this then you are gullible. I'm sorry but there's no other way to put it. Evidence for an explosion is based entirely on some faked photos that show one tower already fallen. There is nothing in any eyewitness account apart from Jennings to suggest this and we know he was mistaken. Of the hundreds - perhaps thousands - of people around ground zero somehow there is no concrete record of this explosion? Absurd.

and there were also numerous other explosions going off. Obviously Jowenko had only seen the one video presented to him, and he obviously hasn't seen all the most of the videos that display explosions like I have, so he has based his views on WTC1 & 2 without knowing the full details! Quite easy to work out.

Wrong. Jowenko explicitly says that the towers could not have been demos based on how they fell. He is your expert, so I find it odd that you seek to discredit him.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

The BBC edited its story, yes. That's pretty common with news reports you'll find and it's not what I'm referring to. If you do a brief search of what Jennings has said his story changed over the years in several respects.

As for the BBC, I used to work on the picture desk of a paper. It's a junior job and you search a database by keywords. They make those kind of mistakes all the time and there's only something in it if you want there to be.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SimontheMagus

It must be strange living in a world where the first thing you try and do upon getting new information is prove that it is wrong. If you spent maybe an hour more researching this, rather than posting the first thing you find, you'd be able to get the answer for yourself.

Instead, ask yourself this. What sort of monumental insanity would drive a conspirator to plant a jet engine that is from an entirely different type of jet?

In your desperation to appear correct, you make a mockery out of your argument.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by exponent

It's also slightly odd to post a "lol" smily about a picture of a room full of murdered children and then claim the moral high ground. But it takes all sorts I suppose.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

It must be strange living in a world where the first thing you try and do upon getting new information is prove that it is wrong. If you spent maybe an hour more researching this, rather than posting the first thing you find, you'd be able to get the answer for yourself.

Instead, ask yourself this. What sort of monumental insanity would drive a conspirator to plant a jet engine that is from an entirely different type of jet?

FYI, Big Guy, I knew that engine was from a 737 more than six years ago. Whether is was the "Terrorists" or a rogue faction within the US Government, what kind of mental insanity would drive a conspirator to pull off 911 in the first place?

Prove to me that every war and every major event in the history of the United States was not orchestrated by a shadow government that several US presidents, Supreme Court Justices and other high profile bigwigs have openly admitted to and I might consider the possibility of a foreign entity being solely responsible for this atrocity on 9/11/01.

There's an old saying, "screw me once, shame on you. Screw me twice, shame on me." In the case of you OS'ers, it's "screw me every day of my life and the life of my parents and my grandparents and keep givin' it to me and my kids and grandkids baby, while we make you richer than God with our slave labor!!"

edit on 29-5-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

reply to post by exponent

It's also slightly odd to post a "lol" smily about a picture of a room full of murdered children and then claim the moral high ground. But it takes all sorts I suppose.

HAHAAAA!!!

No, it's better to spend every waking moment of your life making excuses for a bunch of Nazis that have taken over the US Government who took not only more than 3,000 lives on 911 but a couple of hundred million when you add up all the wars they have started after enabling them with false flag events.... not to mention a couple of nuclear bombs on innocent Japanese people including kids when there was already a surrender in the works.

You guys are a riot.... NOT

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

Originally posted by exponent

FYI, Big Guy, I knew that engine was from a 737 more than six years ago. Whether is was the "Terrorists" or a rogue faction within the US Government, what kind of mental insanity would drive a conspirator to pull off 911 in the first place?

Prove to me that every war and every major event in the history of the United States was not orchestrated by a shadow government that several US presidents, Supreme Court Justices and other high profile bigwigs have not openly admitted to and I might consider the possibility of a foreign entity being solely responsible for this atrocity on 9/11/01.

There's an old saying, "screw me once, shame on you. Screw me twice, shame on me." In the case of you OS'ers, it's "screw me every day of my life and the life of my parents and my grandparents and keep givin' it to me baby, while I make you richer than God with my slave labor!!"

As Waypastvne helpfully pointed out to you the engine part is now in a museum :-

www.mirror.co.uk...

If you say it is not from a Boeing 767 how about getting some aero-engine experts to agree with you and you would become the greatest truther of all ? Think how that would compare with Jones boring paint chips.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

If you knew for 6 years, then you've had 6 years to find the truth and have failed. 6 years. The insanity is a devotion to a belief that holy war is a righteous crusade. You'll notice Bin Laden was a fairly smart person and managed his plans pretty well. Much more so than the fantasy conspirators dreamt up to explain such insanity.

Prove to me that every war and every major event in the history of the United States was not orchestrated by a shadow government that several US presidents, Supreme Court Justices and other high profile bigwigs have openly admitted to and I might consider the possibility of a foreign entity being solely responsible for this atrocity on 9/11/01.

Prove to me that there isn't a teapot floating around Mars. Of course I can't prove such nonsense to you, your own delusional fantasies are yours and yours alone.

There's an old saying, "screw me once, shame on you. Screw me twice, shame on me." In the case of you OS'ers, it's "screw me every day of my life and the life of my parents and my grandparents and keep givin' it to me and my kids and grandkids baby, while we make you richer than God with our slave labor!!"

Hyperbole. You are more free than 99% of the people on this planet, and more free than at practically any time in history. Within the last century we've seen two global wars. Maybe you should put your life into perspective, read a history book or two.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

HAHAAAA!!!

No, it's better to spend every waking moment of your life making excuses for a bunch of Nazis that have taken over the US Government who took not only more than 3,000 lives on 911 but a couple of hundred million when you add up all the wars they have started after enabling them with false flag events.... not to mention a couple of nuclear bombs on innocent Japanese people including kids when there was already a surrender in the works.

You guys are a riot.... NOT

At least I didn't laugh about the dead Japanese children.

I have definite evidence for you apparently finding this funny, whereas your proof for me as an apologist for nazis... meh, not so good.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

First of all, I find it very interesting how that piece of fuselage ended up on top of the rubble pile and remains relatively recognizable considering that 20 some-odd floors fell on top of it. I'll bet it wasn't too far away from Atta's passport

Second of all, there's no way that engine turbine came from the AA flight..... it was identified as a CFM56, the sole powerplant of the Boeing 737 after the 737-200 series.....

That piece of fuselage ended up on top of WTC5. As you can see no floors fell on it.

Atta's passport was never found.

"Four of the hijackers' passports have survived in whole or in part. Two were recovered from the crash site of United Airlines flight 93 in Pennsylvania. These are the passports of Ziad Jarrah and Saeed al Ghamdi. One belonged to a hijacker on American Airlines flight 11. This is the passport of Satam al Suqami. A passerby picked it up and gave it to a NYPD detective shortly before the World Trade Center towers collapsed. A fourth passport was recovered from luggage that did not make it from a Portland flight to Boston on to the connecting flight which was American Airlines flight 11. This is the passport of Abdul Aziz al Omari."

Satam's passport, however, was found south of the towers by Richard Wozniak before the towers collapsed.

Richard Wozniak.

I was now standing in what seemed to be a war zone. There were scattered police and firefighters all around the streets. It seemed that I was one of only a handful of civilians so I had to pass myself off as a security agent as I was determined to stay and help. I was now outside the Bankers Trust (130 Liberty St.) building approximately 100 ft. or so away from the entrance of the main tower. I could hear objects hitting the ground around me so I decided to work my way around the back of the building and now I had learned what had happened.

I was standing in the middle of what were the remains of a passenger aircraft. There were seats and engine parts smashed through car windows everywhere. What seemed to be an engine was embedded into the sidewalk and body parts were strewn all over the street. Then I looked down to my feet and picked up a passport. It was a Saudi passport. It was green with Arabic writing and as I opened it and saw the man’s face inside it and I felt as if I were looking into the eyes of someone that may have been part of the terror that I was witnessing around me and I later learned that I was right as I passed it off to an FBI agent that was standing a block away on West side Hwy who immediately took it from me. He then instructed me to leave the area but before he could notice I ran back to the side of the Bankers Trust building determined to help find survivors that may have been hurt in the streets or in the cars. Then my life was changed forever.

This is the area around Bankers Trust Building Richard described. As you can see nothing is buried in rubble.

A passport laying on the ground would stand out and probably look something like this.

The engine was identified as a JT9D-7 series and the landing gear is from a 767.

edit on 29-5-2012 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Sigh...........

The airliner debris was on the roof top of a building that did NOT collapse or was affected by the collapses. MY god man, THINK for a second before firing off the hip and looking foolish.

Second, WHO exactly ID'd the engine as from a 737? Certainly not anyone who is intelligent. Plus I am willing to bet that the person who did, LIED. Yeah it seems strange that so many in the truth movement require LIES and LYING and half-truths to keep their religion afloat.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join