It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could be anything what would you be?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

Wow talk about twisting a post.

Nevermind

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I would create a world similar to world of warcraft or LOTR. I'm a sucker for fantasy, especially Dark Elves.
Even though I would be the so called "creator" I would take the form of either a High Elf or Dark Elf. Either that or a great golden dragon. >.<

Thinking about it... a born vampire sounds quite interesting too, my own version that is. Not an evil blood sucking killing machine.

Anyway, I could go on forever! So I'll stop, back to my books

edit on 24/5/12 by David291 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
human

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Think I would be an atom. Dont know how i'd be arranged though XD

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

Great question! I was thinking a rock. However, I like the sound of the word stone as mentioned by another poster.

If you could be anything what would you be? A stone.

what would you be composed of? Basalt.

where would you be located? At the bottom of a deep fresh water lake.

what would you be able to do? Be aware.

what would be your objective/purpose for existing? I would be a stone.

would you be satisfied existing as this creation of yours forever? Yes.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

oh no,, i am sorry if i twisted it,,, just trying to understand..... you said you would want to be a zombie hunter,,, you said there are a lot of zombies around.... didnt mean to twist,, just interpret.....

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ialyxxiieee

youd almost be guaranteed to be a part of many different things,, adventures journeys,,, an important piece to a mysterious puzzle..,,,

heres a question,,, since what "you" are is made of many many many many atoms.... are you right now "atoms"? also will the atoms you are currently composed of belong/be a part of something else at some point in time?( as they were before you)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I'd be a purple ninja chiten in spaaaaacccceeeee...
Oh wait, I'm already a purple ninja chiten, I'd just have ta git ta spaaaaacccceee

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I would love to be an Ent.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by straddlebug

you would never get bored or curious or jealous of other things that exist? what would you know/ what would be worth knowing? or you would just be a watcher, an observer, taking no part in activity, including thought?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
Oh wait, I'm already a purple ninja chiten, I'd just have ta git ta spaaaaacccceee

wait......your already in sssss pppp aaaa cccc eee!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Jauk3

why? would you be able to move ( sorry i dont know)? If or if not i can see the desiree in being one,,,,, i enjoy going to the beach and laying in the sun,,,,, being a "living tree" your life would consist of relaxing in the sun, im guessing youd also be your own shade....

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I have an additional wish, I want to be the unifying force that unites the left and right against any injustice by any entity(s)

"That was just a dream...just a dream"

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
A time traveler, or the ability to teleport anywhere, anytime, anyplace..like the movie Jump

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
A dollar bill.

Only because I want to see the rest of the country...and strip clubs.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
reply to post by jiggerj

the game idea is very cool!!!! so what makes something real?, is if nothing intended for it to transpire? if a god did not create the universe, then its just some very "real" scramble ( very much like the concept of a game,,,, we wouldnt have the concept and prerequisite information for "game" unless we had this existence) the fact that it may not be aware, or in control, it makes it real,, which means more "serious"?

any way i like your idea of game,,,,, infinite amount of types and styles of games,, maybe 3 d holographic games with the best graphics so its as if its real,, what would be your method of coming up with original scenarios and situation to take part in,,, would you change characters? would you ever want to try being a lady one go?

I'm not that creative. I'm thinking of a program where you go back in time and do something (like save President Kennedy from being assassinated). Then the program shows you where history has been altered from the time of Kennedy to the present. Now you have to pop in here and there to try to figure out how to adjust people and events so that today's world comes out exactly as it is today.
edit on 5/24/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ialyxxiieee

youd almost be guaranteed to be a part of many different things,, adventures journeys,,, an important piece to a mysterious puzzle..,,,

heres a question,,, since what "you" are is made of many many many many atoms.... are you right now "atoms"? also will the atoms you are currently composed of belong/be a part of something else at some point in time?( as they were before you)

I can be one Atom, And I can Be Billions, either way I am infinite possibility

Billions of years ago...I was a hydrogen atom as part of a star. Cant tell you which one though

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

wait......your already in sssss pppp aaaa cccc eee!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME!!! I've reached my goal!!!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

nice..... what would that force be?..... must be some kind of hacking or cheat code,, because that force does not exhibit itself in this world...... if every problem can be solved every time immediately,, there would be no problems,, ever.... how could anything be done without effecting something else,, therefore potentially having a negative consequence??

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

reply to post by jiggerj

the game idea is very cool!!!! so what makes something real?, is if nothing intended for it to transpire? if a god did not create the universe, then its just some very "real" scramble ( very much like the concept of a game,,,, we wouldnt have the concept and prerequisite information for "game" unless we had this existence) the fact that it may not be aware, or in control, it makes it real,, which means more "serious"?

any way i like your idea of game,,,,, infinite amount of types and styles of games,, maybe 3 d holographic games with the best graphics so its as if its real,, what would be your method of coming up with original scenarios and situation to take part in,,, would you change characters? would you ever want to try being a lady one go?

I'm not that creative. I'm thinking of a program where you go back in time and do something (like save President Kennedy from being assassinated). Then the program shows you where history has been altered from the time of Kennedy to the present. Now you have to pop in here and there to try to figure out how to adjust people and events so that today's world comes out exactly as it is today.
edit on 5/24/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

Quantum Leap? (the tv show)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join