It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could be anything what would you be?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

I'd like to be a planet creator....so I guess I'm saying, I'd like to be what many think of as "God" and create many planets that any peace loving being could live.

The significant difference would be, no fairy tale stories of creation or history, just the truth of how my planets came to be. Nothing would be hidden from those that inhabit my planets. Also, anyone could add/make the planets a better place to live...with my written consent first of course.

The creation part really makes my hairs stand up!

edit on 5/24/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I would be like that guy on Prototype...invincible with limitless powers. Or like some other person already said a werewolf. Bring some excitement into my life lol.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
This thread seems to be a nice exercise. After reading back through the thread a bit, it is wild to see people who have many of the same desires. A few would remain themselves, some want God-like abilities and others would be made into mythical creatures / superheros.

I really thought there would be more posts describing desires to become entities or objects we have never really heard of.

Neat to see how similar our thought processes are, regardless of where we live in the world. Probably a product of popular culture and the connection we all share through technology and mass marketing concepts.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
reply to post by Philosoulpher

at the same time there is an infinite gradient of things to strive to accomplish... a mouse may be satisfied at successfully nabbing a piece of cheese and fitting it through its hole in the wall..... a man may work hard to create a computer, which includes the complex process of mining the parts, and knowing the parts, lol idk much about how computers are made but its a much more difficult task... im talkin about of mice and men... but what about something that is far more advanced then man,,, if everything could be down by thought and a snap of the fingers,, there must be levels far past what they can easily accomplish, and still be challenged by pushing their limits toward discovery, novelty and progression.

I like where you head is at, Perhaps the meaning of everything simply to "do". And it very well might be true that the "do" of an omnipotent being is something we cannot even begin to fathom.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I would be a large bird--like a hawk--somewhere by willow trees and lakes. I would want there to be a lot of nighttime.....because I love the night.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
- a potatoe
what would you be composed of?
- delicious potatoe

where would you be located?
- in the ground

what would you be able to do?
- getting eaten

what would be your objective/purpose for existing?
- getting eaten

would you be satisfied existing as this creation of yours forever?
- until I am eaten, yes

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I am happy with the life that I have been given. Alot of people can't claim that, but I really am. Atleast for now I suppose. When it's all over though, I would love to be born again in a different time period. If it was in the distant future, maybe I would have the option of traveling the cosmos in search of other worlds. Or, I could end up in some wasted land that was the result of we humans and our lack of respect for planet Earth. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I would play around and recreate a fun dream I had. I eventually became all powerful and all knowing in my dream and got stuck that way bored to death. However I had a lot of fun before I got to that point.

Being connected to every atom in the cosmos and not being confined to our Earthly bodies was fun. I never did quite figure out how to get rid of the boredom at the top of it all. I already knew the outcome of every single event including what if events like what would happen if this or that happened. I settled with free will to let intelligent species choose which path they wanted to take. I would know of every possible outcome and would know every possible outcome but I wouldn't be sure which path a human might choose to follow. Free will was given just because of boredom. I stayed strangely stuck in that dream until I dreamed of being a human with no powers and then I woke up. I had a lot of fun transforming everything before I got bored. I even recreated the Earth and possibly the universe 6 or 7 times before I put everything back the way it originally was. Well except for certain things. It was fun. I'd do it over again.

edit on 24/5/12 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

I would want to be a king for a day.

By the end of it I would surely be dead for all of the $hit I would have exposed to the rest of the world.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I would be a God Killer ... a destroyer of all living things. My original answer was to be God ... but it seems to be taken. So the only answer to that would be to be a God Killer. My purpose would be to counteract the Big Bang until there was nothing left.

Eventually consuming myself for one last delightful meal.
edit on 24-5-2012 by blackreign2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by jiggerj

reply to post by jiggerj

the game idea is very cool!!!! so what makes something real?, is if nothing intended for it to transpire? if a god did not create the universe, then its just some very "real" scramble ( very much like the concept of a game,,,, we wouldnt have the concept and prerequisite information for "game" unless we had this existence) the fact that it may not be aware, or in control, it makes it real,, which means more "serious"?

any way i like your idea of game,,,,, infinite amount of types and styles of games,, maybe 3 d holographic games with the best graphics so its as if its real,, what would be your method of coming up with original scenarios and situation to take part in,,, would you change characters? would you ever want to try being a lady one go?

I'm not that creative. I'm thinking of a program where you go back in time and do something (like save President Kennedy from being assassinated). Then the program shows you where history has been altered from the time of Kennedy to the present. Now you have to pop in here and there to try to figure out how to adjust people and events so that today's world comes out exactly as it is today.
edit on 5/24/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

Quantum Leap? (the tv show)

Yep, but this would be a video game.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

These questions are asked as if you are all that exist as a point of awareness..they pertain to your potential desires, your perspective and experience....

what would you be composed of?

where would you be located?

what would you be able to do?

what would be your objective/purpose for existing?

would you be satisfied existing as this creation of yours forever?

A natural born female human.

Oxygen hydrogen and carbon mostly.

Earth.

Regular thangs.

Existence, experience to live a life.

Everything is constantly transforming.

Originally posted by Hr2burn
Megan Fox's vibrator. I know it's shallow and silly, but you asked.

it is silly,,, you could have said her boyfriend

But if you're her boyfriend you actually have to be able to satisfy her! Much easier and safer on the ego to be the sex toy.
edit on 24-5-2012 by Funshinez because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by blackreign2012

Why would you want to kill me?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I would be a woman. A woman with the power to influence people with my words to do anything i want them to do.(no not nancy pelosi) A woman with the right allocations and a lonnnngggggg jacket. SO I could be picking up slack around me.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I Would Be Light So I Could Shine On Everyone.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
If I became superpowerful one thing I would do is to heal everyone of all diseases and viruses. All missing limbs would grow back and everyone would be in full health. I would stop people from getting sick. Injuries would instantly heal. Billions of dollars would be saved by nations and the people across the globe. Then I would apologize for putting millions of health care industry workers out of business. If people wanted, I would even reverse the age of older people back into their early 20's.

Then of course assuming I was superpowerful, I would offer to set up new cities on the moon and Mars and other planets in different star systems. I would offer them cities already put into place and with instant quantum communication equipment so they could keep in touch with people back here on Earth. Then I might offer communication between the people on Earth and thousands of other nearby civilizations in different star systems if I thought the people here were ready for it without destroying our society as we know it. Well without altering it too much. Of course if I knew about a lot of super advanced technologies and was super powerful, I would need super abilities to communicate with millions of people because everyone would want to know details about something.

I thought I would add to my previous post of what I would do with super powers and super knowledge. I would advance mankind ahead maybe a few hundred years or so.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I would want to be god ..

So i could recreate whats going on now ... destroy the earth ... remake it again with same conditions and destroy it again .. and again ... and again ...

lol

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

And knowing how people kick the gifter, what do you think the backlash would be?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I can be anything I want. I have no limitation.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

These questions are asked as if you are all that exist as a point of awareness..they pertain to your potential desires, your perspective and experience....

Me, I really like being me. For all the faults. For all the failures. For all acts both good and bad, I like being me. It's been a hell of a ride. I know I wouldn't be where I am now, if I wasn't who I was.

Originally posted by ImaFungiwhat would you be composed of?

Matter.

Originally posted by ImaFungi where would you be located?

Where I am. Where I go. W/E.

Originally posted by ImaFungi what would you be able to do?

Bring joy to others, if I could. It works sometimes, but not every swing is the homerun ball, right?

Originally posted by ImaFungi what would be your objective/purpose for existing?

To bring joy to others. The world sucks. It tears and eats away at honest souls all day. Without remorse. I think we all need a smile, if just for that moment of joy, to show us who we truely are.

Originally posted by ImaFungi would you be satisfied existing as this creation of yours forever?

If I actually succeeded at it, hells yeah! That would be the day.

Originally posted by ImaFungi would you desire to be alone?( alone forever?) if not,, what would your company consist of? what would be their forms and functions and would they be their own entities, or a figment of your creation like the personal world of your dreams and the scenarios and pseudo people you encounter within them?

Alone forever? That would blow. No more of my son's smile in the morning? No more nookie at night from a woman that loves me? Shoot, just take me now and end it if that's the case. I would literally die fighting to maintain my happy little slice of the pie before I surrender it.

As for who they would be? Themselves. As for others that encounter me? I hope they find that same joy.

Originally posted by ImaFungi[/iIf you would make an abode for your spirit and company how large would it be and what would be its purpose? what would be some long term goals ( long term = eons of eternal infinities) of your creation? and how would you keep it in check ( keep things from going out of hand, breaking down, failing, errors in the processing of whatever material you make your creation out of)

"Keep them in check"? I'm not Hitler. Be yourself, you only get one shot at it. If I could, I'd let em' all live forever, once death is off the field, maybe we can start taking now, seriously.

Originally posted by ImaFungi how would you establish concepts or morals, or absolutes, or truth, or knowledge,, what would these things mean and how would they be known to exist objectively and timelessly?

I'd expect them to do as I was expected, figure out right and wrong. It's not that complicated a quiz, though there are those that wish to make it such.

Originally posted by ImaFungi how can value or worth be objectively justified between parts or pieces of your creation? is it possible to judge and grade between parts, companions, granules, concepts,., and have those judgements mean anything?

I'd never judge, even if I was something so vastly superior (which I'm not). People have a moral compass, it's called their heart, conscience, God, w/e. In the end, you know in your soul what you do is right or wrong. I don't need to tell you, you don't need me telling you.

Originally posted by ImaFungi is meaningful judgement only possible if meaning/purpose is pre established or absolute and eternally existing?

"Meaningful Judgement", a concept I'm almost certain Hitler believed in and will guarantee no stars see my post for the reference.

Originally posted by ImaFungior is meaning/ purpose that is spontaneously realized, noticed, and felt.... real and relevant,, and immediate proof of the possibility of meaning and purpose existing as a concept and an active construct?

If I could give all life knowledge I would. How they chose to f that up, wouldn't be on me. It's on those that chose to abuse knowledge for self gain.

Brilliant thread, as if the stats on it didn't already show.

edit on 24-5-2012 by Lasr1oftheJedi because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2012 by Lasr1oftheJedi because: first time I clapped and I had to edit the darn thing. NOOB 4 Life, right?

edit on 24-5-2012 by Lasr1oftheJedi because: how late is this edit? for the curious, I put "live" instead of "life". the spell check missed it, because, my spelling was right, how about that grammar though?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join