It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING New Documentary Investigates the Death of Andrew Breitbart

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

I don't hate Obama, I just merely disagree with his policies. What is so wrong about that? And this actually sounds feasible with the evidence on hand.

I'm sure that if we could dig into the vaults of political party conspiracies that we would find enough evidence to damn both parties.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by Human_Alien

Breitbart was part of the birther camp like other deranged lunatics like Orly Taitz, Allen West and Sheriff Joe Arapaio.

They were (and still are) obsessed with maintaining the birther meme in order to profit from the attention brought to it.

Okey dokey.

Birther camp!

I like to think we're on a truth mission but if you want to divide us up into camps......knock yourself out.

So we have 'truther' camps and 'birther' camps. Am I missing any other camp from the roster?

Say?...is there a "complacent camp" too?
You know....the one adjacent to "La La Land" incorporated!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Great catch op

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Birther Camp, meet FEMA Camp!

Ever stop and wonder about just whom the gov't will seek if TPTB trigger the NWO?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Breitbart was part of the birther camp like other deranged lunatics like Orly Taitz, Allen West and Sheriff Joe Arapaio.

They were (and still are) obsessed with maintaining the birther meme in order to profit from the attention brought to it.

Andrew Breitbart was very clear about NOT being a birther. He was NOT a birther.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Birther Camp, meet FEMA Camp!

Ever stop and wonder about just whom the gov't will seek if TPTB trigger the NWO?

And did you ever wonder who MIGHT'VE orchestrated this whole controversy from the get-go?

We get the FIRST black SELECTED president and wouldn't you know it?...he's not from Harlem or Miami or Detroit.
Oh no. He's from Kenya! And his sketchy (the OPPOSITE of transparent) background doesn't even require the assistance of Ancestry dot com.....for it is all very current!

If this doesn't smell like a set up for a revolution then...I think we're all hard of smelling!!!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
This is a great catch and I hope a lot more ATS members get to watch it.

Unfortunately while the mainstream media in the US is owned by the same cabal who run the government, I just don't think enough of the American public are waking up to the horrendous acts that have been and continue to be carried out in front of their eyes.

The media is blocking the truth from the American public and are as guilty as their criminal bosses.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Great post human alien
I have just downloaded the video & watching it now

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
It makes great sense now (after acknowledging Breitbart's reputation of ending politician's careers) as to why the NDAA passed without a hitch (twice really because they just reviewed it again and still allowed it). All politicians probably agreed Breitbart was a nuisance. This is evidence that now, with the passage of NDAA, they can kill whomever they want with no accountability... although it should lay at the feet of the president.

National security... the biggest joke ever played on the American people.
edit on 23-5-2012 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
What's really scary is that they will always find someone willing to kill someone else. I don't think this is how they do business, just finding someone to kill another. I'm sure they are very professional about it, but the fact remains.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Hopefully Chris realizes the gravity of the situation and just went into hiding for a while, hopefully.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Breitbart a Birther? You need to do your homework before you jump in as an obvious Obama backer. You don't even know who he is or what he has done, do you?

This whole idea of Breitbart being murdered may be so much crap, who knows; it does not help though when Obama supporters just fabricate their rebuttal. It just makes them dishonest or illiterate.

It's OK to argue the opposite and more than likely a theory like this is wrong. It's not OK to respond using slander against a dead person or simply making it up as you go along (you know, lying).
edit on 5/23/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Why does it seem to me that everytime a democratic is in the presidency, conservatives are doing everything they can to create a conspiracy and get them out of office, or not re-elected. This video is interesting, but it is not fact based. It will prob not be pulled from YT because it can not throw actual blame anywhere.
As far as that goes, the man had other enemies.
I just would hate for people to put all their "eggs in one basket" because you hate democrats. It is a very bizarre and sabatoging technique that conservatives have used before, and before that, and again even before that.
There is a pattern, consistent pattern. I mean seriouly, why in the world did people care at all if Clinton had sex with anyone besides his wife, and if he lied to us about it. Seriously that had nothing to do with him as a president, no it did not. I will argue that until the cows come home. I do not care who is doing who, he had our Nation out of debt! For the first time and prob the last time! Think about it. Just think about it. Look at all the peep's trying to "out" Obama as not born in USA, they are all still living, no? Yes they are. Every one of them. This guy's murder could have been a set-up by conservatives to push the idea, hell, the guy may have poisoned himself to make it look like a big ole conspiracy. Think about!

EDIT: BTW, I did S & F you OP, and give you an E for Effort-for trying to create a juicy conspiracy and for doing the predictable conservative method.
edit on 23-5-2012 by MoEskiMo because: To tell OP a P.S.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MoEskiMo

What will a man who would cheat on his Wife, his soul mate, his best friend do to people he does not know. It's an indicator of character and honesty. Party has nothing to do with it.

Not only that, Clinton took advantage of a very young woman, who we know now had a mental age of perhaps a thirteen year old. It was like taking advantage of child. You approve of that? Why?

In this case I'm sure many, like the person who fabricated about Breitbart being a Birther which was a bald faced lie, we will see other Obama supporters do or say anything, whether it is dishonest or not.

The topic of the video is likely not true, but it simply does not excuse dishonesty or defending bad behaviour like the President of the United States abusing a young Intern in the Oval Office who had the mind of a child. If a Republican did the same they would be in Prison and you know it.

I'm not even a Republican and it sickens me. I voted for Clinton once. The mans a Perv. Decent President but still a Perv.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

LOL The fat fool was in bad health. Trust me. Those against whom he railed WANTED him alive. Nothing is killing conservatism faster than it's morons. And god knows you conservatives are loaded with them.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

well, Monica was a consenting adult, she saved the dress for the sole purpose of blackmail. Hillary and Bill were like any other couple that drifts apart, but stay together for public reasons, and when candy is dangled in front of most men, they will take it.
Don't be naive. He was not any more of a perv than most men are.

I do not consider myself fully democratic or republican - I am watching more of the competition and deciding who I feel can help our country the most. I do not think any govt is abouve murder. Now having said all that, I also apologize for this being a bit off-topic.
edit on 23-5-2012 by MoEskiMo because: To calrify my political stance

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Breitbart was a complete douche. A sleazy sensationalist who exploited others for profit and attention.

It's sad he left a family behind but other than that, I hope someone pisses on his grave.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by FeatherofMaat

LOL The fat fool was in bad health. Trust me. Those against whom he railed WANTED him alive. Nothing is killing conservatism faster than it's morons. And god knows you conservatives are loaded with them.

Fat
Fool
Morons

I find it amazing how the ones who don't agree with any this ......are usually the ONLY ones tossing out ugly remarks when non-provoked. You're pathetic to your plight!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Very good. I enjoyed that twenty minutes.

Originally posted by burntheships

Now that the only witness that saw Breitbart in the moments he was dying has
vanished...after he made this video....

www.youtube.com...

Bright red skin, a white band around his hairline.
Does not sound like a heart attack!

Detection in body fluids

Tetrodotoxin may be quantified in serum, whole blood or urine to confirm a diagnosis of poisoning in hospitalized patients or to assist in the forensic investigation of a case of fatal overdosage. Most analytical techniques involve mass spectrometric detection following gas or liquid chromatographic separation.

Regulation

In the U.S., tetrodotoxin appears on the select agents list of the Department of Health and Human Services, and scientists must register with HHS to use tetrodotoxin in their research. However, investigators possessing less than 100 mg are exempt from regulation.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I read that the L.A. Coroners Office claimed the worker that was poisoned was not involved in the Breitbart autopsy. When you think about it, he didn't have to be. Anyone in the office could have access to the file. If his death was a message to all his co-workers not to make any waves, I think they got it.

Do I believe the Coroners report? Nope. Why should we think if "they" could fake his death, that they wouldn't bother covering all there tracks? This is a "Do whatever it takes" job. Bribes, blackmail, threats and warning murders.

Highly co-coincidental he drops like a ton of bricks the day before he was to release damning information and what are the odds of a coroners office employee being poisoned to death after the autopsy was released.

The only comfort I take in all these high crimes (Fast and Furious to name another) is that you reap what you sow.
edit on 5/23/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: word change

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join