It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING New Documentary Investigates the Death of Andrew Breitbart

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

He could have been slipped a mickey or anything else. I'm not saying he was but i'm interested in this and will investigate further.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by Human_Alien

Now that the only witness that saw Breitbart in the moments he was dying has
vanished...after he made this video....

www.youtube.com...

Bright red skin, a white band around his hairline.
Does not sound like a heart attack!

When i watch this video the sound disappears as soon as the witness starts talking, It come back as soon as he stops? Is anyone else having that problem or is it just me?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

They could come up with a better script for sure. If he really had something that bad he would have been smart enough to put somewhere. His wife,friends or anyone he trusted. Doesn't sound like he was a fool.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

It works fine for me.
Witness says : He dropped like a sack of bricks

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

When i watch this video the sound disappears as soon as the witness starts talking, It come back as soon as he stops? Is anyone else having that problem or is it just me?

The audio is a lot lower but it doesn't disappear. I bet the guy just forgot to move the mic over to the guy after he asked a question.

I heard rumor that this 'witness' fled the country. But who knows anymore. Maybe he was captured and taken off to the Moon to do a little mining

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

It works fine for me.
Witness says : He dropped like a sack of bricks

Wtf? Seriously the sound completly drops out for the entire duration that the witness is talking for me and then come back after he stops. I just put all my volumes up to 100% and my speakers as well. Maybe its some kind of censoring for people in the UK?

Can anyone else in the UK hear it ok?

lol, this is starting to get a little strange.

edit on 23-5-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Serious mate, thats strange.
Have you tried watching it in the frame on ATS?

Then try it on You Tube? They both cut out?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by KoolerKing

I'm sure he did, but would you want to release it after you see your family/friend die mysteriously?

on a side note , that sheriff Joe was working with Breitbart and Joe came out the next day during a press conference , and I have never seen Joe so "Shaken up'. Joe knew what was up.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

People on here will believe anything you tell them if it involves Obama, especially if it's some crazy allegation that they got from WND or something.

They WISH that Obama had Breitbart killed only because it would validate their blind hatred for the man and his policies.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Yeah i just went to youtube and tried it out and it does the same. The sound drops to silent at 22 seconds and then comes back at 3:37. its not a sudden drop but its like someone just rapidly turned down a volume switch.

Im going to rip the audio and run it through a sound editor to check.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Texcin

If it's true that they had anything to do with each other, then that automatically makes both bigoted crockpots.

Arapaio is nothing more than a two-bit sheriff.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297

I've dealt with this before. Bright red skin is a "tell" for carbon monoxide.
This is clearly a poisoning.

Can you elaborate some? What do you mean YOU dealt with this before? Are you a coroner or do you work in the morgue or with the dead.... in some capacity?
Please expound a bit.
Thanks

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by KoolerKing

They could come up with a better script for sure. If he really had something that bad he would have been smart enough to put somewhere. His wife,friends or anyone he trusted. Doesn't sound like he was a fool.

Whose to say he didn't?

This is a very suspicious scenario. And if we are to believe (which I personally do) that the government played a role in his death then whose to say what happened to his damning evidence.

I don't feel Andrew had a personal vendetta against Obama per se. I think he was a person who hated to be duped! And as a successful investigative journalist/reporter, he backed his suspicions with facts. And I believe he got those facts. Only...he's not here to show them.

And if he did hand them off to someone, can you blame that person for being a little weary? I mean if they off'ed a semi high profile person like Andrew, they can make a lesser person just disappear!

Obama, not Brietbart is the person of interest here.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

People on here will believe anything you tell them if it involves Obama, especially if it's some crazy allegation that they got from WND or something.

They WISH that Obama had Breitbart killed only because it would validate their blind hatred for the man and his policies.

Seriously? Is this what you think?
Why? Why would ATSers 'want' to believe anything negative about their president? Why? Because we want to stand in shame, collectively?

Try speaking for yourself. Not others. Because your viewpoints are very skewed as far as representing mine.

I think we are desperately WANTING a president with good morals. Who FINALLY represents us. And we have NOT had that in at least, 20 years.

So again, I don't believe we're looking for fault in the POTUS.
Fault just seems to surface on its own, unaided.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Ok i ripped the audio and checked it in wavelab and it seems that only one channel drops out. It must the a fault of the crapy old monitor speakers im plugged into on this computer. The sound works fine on my main computer. Mystery solved lol

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Holy crap! Was that necessary?
Well...I think a 'thanks' is in store for bumping the thread anyway!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by jdub297

I've dealt with this before. Bright red skin is a "tell" for carbon monoxide.
This is clearly a poisoning.

Can you elaborate some? What do you mean YOU dealt with this before? Are you a coroner or do you work in the morgue or with the dead.... in some capacity?
Please expound a bit.
Thanks

I remember in the film 'Coma' from the 80's they poison people with carbon monoxide and they explain that it does make the blood cells very red which would likely cause a red face.

But i really dont think it was carbon monoxide poisoning like the maker of the video claims because it would be hard to get just 1 person in a bar with a gas.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Breitbart was part of the birther camp like other deranged lunatics like Orly Taitz, Allen West and Sheriff Joe Arapaio.

They were (and still are) obsessed with maintaining the birther meme in order to profit from the attention brought to it.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
A quick science post.

Normal people breathe by an internal regulation of oxygen. Less Oxygen in the air? More breathing.

People with COPD, heart disease have their breathing regulated by CO2. More Oxygen in the room, less CO2, ergo, reduced respiration.

Add with heart disease and you can place stressors on the respiratory system and cardiac system just by altering the amount of O2 and CO2. Heck, adding a non-toxic gas into a room to displace CO2 could/would create a respiratory distress event.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

I remember in the film 'Coma' from the 80's they poison people with carbon monoxide and they explain that it does make the blood cells very red which would likely cause a red face.

But i really dont think it was carbon monoxide poisoning like the maker of the video claims because it would be hard to get just 1 person in a bar with a gas.

I see. Thanks

I think it might've been that dart-attack that would probably cause a flushed look on the victim.

I'm only speculating because I know what it's like taking too many Niacin vitamins which leaves you feeling like you had a heart attack and yet, very flushed looking.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join