It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Black Panther Field Marshal: Whites ‘Should be Thankful We’re Not Hanging Crackers By Nooses

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I think he should take his objections up with Nature, but I would warn him that she can be quite testy when she's questioned. Ask the dinosaurs or... Werner Heisenberg.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Ahhhh man here we go again!!!!!

Be so glad when this race thing ends.

It should be a crime to be racist....lol

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I thought ya'll would like to see the latest coming from the New Black Panthers.

Well, you thought wrong. Stop promoting racism on ATS. Most people don't give a crap what leaders of the groups like the Black Panthers or the KKK have to say anymore because their remarks are rooted in ideas that are ancient and irrelevant to the year 2012.

Stop spreading hate and don't even bother trying to attempt some "rational" explanation for posting this bullsh*t because your intentions are transparent.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

I have to disagree. You don't make a problem go away by ignoring it.

You don't make a problem go away by making it illegal.

You solve a problem by determining the cause and correcting it. I don't like what he says. I don't like what white supremists say.

But we have freedom of speech. Let them talk, let them all talk. What they say is far more illustritive than their "imposed" silence. An imposed silence would speak more about us.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sspaded
I'm not racist, but If it wasn't for the white man enslaving the black people and bringing them to America, they would all still be living in huts in Africa sharpening spears and hunting their own food.
edit on 23-5-2012 by sspaded because: (no reason given)

You forgot to mention that they would be getting eaten by lions and leopards, trod upon by elephants and gored by Cape Buffalo.

Oh, and eaten by neighboring tribes. Anyone that wants to read up on it, check out African Game Trails, written by President Theodore Roosevelt.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

The black panthers been investigated for a long period of time, you are kinda silly to think otherwise.

Also i like throwing GZ in, since we all know more facts on the case now.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

•Wants to take over neighborhoods “block by block” so “crackers…or even the developer” would be scared to come into them

This militant idiot just described his community that he lives in already.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I'm not racist, but If it wasn't for the white man enslaving the black people and bringing them to America, they would all still be living in huts in Africa sharpening spears and hunting their own food.

The white man didn't invent slavery in our dated history. The African did.

Living in a hut and sharpening my spear to go and hunt my own food is a hell of a lot better then my 65 hour work week away from mine. That is my dream I think.

...And to this idiot talkin all that crazy... This is not helpful. This does nothing but incite, which I am sure was its intended purpose.

edit on 23-5-2012 by BlastedCaddy because: Dreaming

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sith9157

•Wants to take over neighborhoods “block by block” so “crackers…or even the developer” would be scared to come into them

This militant idiot just described his community that he lives in already.

That possibility crossed my mind.
Does that make me a racist?
I hope not, I will have start hating myself (since I am of mixed race).

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurected

What I don't understand about the whole GZ case, is that a Mexican man commited this crime. These Black Panthers have nothing better to do than pin this on white people....

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurected

So its not like they snook up and went ,,,BOO!,,
i'm assuming,, that certain intelligency agencies,,u know ,, like Hoover,, at the the F.B.I,,,organized crime,,,news too me,,
or Elliot Ness and,,
its called TAX evasion boys,,Big Al is done,, for,,
(rumour has it he didnt like the other name,,no disrespect,, )
So all Americans can safefly assume someone somewhere,,,at the TOP,, has heard of this,,,50 ,,60?,,year old organization?

Elliot Ness,,,,Are they tax exempt now?,,dont know boss,,,i'll check,,geez its a movie!

edit on 23-5-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepupils

Jews monopolized the slave trade, not whites!

In America the slave auctions were closed on Jewish holidays
(yom kippur,Passover,etc...)

Now they just rape Africa of 90% of natural resources
(diamonds,platinum,copper,etc...)

Really? Surely both of you have websites that cater to your level of hate and ignorance? What's the difference between the two of you and the New Black Panthers? Not much.

edit on 5/23/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Here is King Samir Shabazz's picture if anyone is interested!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

IMO...anyone who adds "but" to the end of that sentence " I'm not racist.." is lying to themselves.

2nd

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Samir Shabazz must be very tired with all that hate in his heart. Hate will wear and wear on a person. Bless his heart.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

This guy (all assumptions on my part) looks like the token angry black militant.... Its some sort of a govt. psy-op.
We all know that govt is not that creative.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
There's like 20 members in the New Panther Party, who cares what they say?

No one cares what the KKK says anymore.

By giving them attention you are doing exactly what they want you to. They are what I like to call "In Real Life Trolls".

edit on 23-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rosha

IMO...anyone who adds "but" to the end of that sentence " I'm not racist.." is lying to themselves.

2nd

Personally, I wonder what's wrong with living in a hut, sharpening spears and hunting your own food??

If one grows up in that environment, you don't know any better... it's just life.

We're all just trying to survive anyway. Whatever

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepupils
Africans sold out fellow Africans to Jews...

Always gotta get that jew angle in there, dontcha?

Trust me, i can supply plenty of information showing the big, bad jews did NOT have a monopoly on the slave trade.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Gee if a white guy said this stuff about blacks he would be arrested for a hate crime... These idiots like to hear themselves speak and try and incite racial hatred... Most people do not want a race war. I would not be surprised if these guys were shills trying to incite this crap just more distractions while the elite tighten the noose on freedom.

Actually, no they wouldnt be.

So far at least here in North America you can say what you want as long as it is not a deliberate inciting of violence. Ever hear of Stormfront, the KKK or The Westborro Baptist Church?

The WBC alone do and say things far more offensive that this guys laughable tirade and nothing happens to them.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join