It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Black Panther Field Marshal: Whites ‘Should be Thankful We’re Not Hanging Crackers By Nooses

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Id fight for the right for ol King to spout BS just like I would the KKK or anyone else. Let the fool talk and babble his hatred. Let him be known by his words and own them. If he incites violence and one person is harmed or killed b this nonsense he will be responsible as the person who pulls the trigger, knife, or noose. Ive heard this BS he spouts about having to kill a few white babies and etc. Thankfully his type are few compared to the number of us relatively peaceful rational and civilized non whites. Im not white or black, but I do have a dog in this fight.. married a white guy and have white and reddish brown kids.

Where I live we have a very large problem with black racism toward whites. My children and I have been victims of it. I still dont hate blacks.. I just know that the hatred is getting worse on both sides of the black and white problem. I figure at some point there will be a large problem if the people and the community leaders keep up this talk. Within the things I am involved in.. in the trenches so to speak.. it IS getting worse, I hope and pray the youth dont take it further and listen to this fool.

Now my PROBLEM with this is giving hatred a platform. The MSM is giving a platform to the hateful ignorant fools and spreading a dangerous message. If attention werent called to it, many would not be exposed to such vile things and possibly be influenced by it. They never did this with the KKK.. or whoever they are now.. aryan Nation or whatever. Not once.. makes one wonder what the goal is ( rhetorical question)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
what an idiot living outside of reality

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Doesn't slavery still exist in Africa?

I have to wonder if he knows how to tie a noose, or will he need someone to do it for him?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by Cuervo

My favorite is snowflake personally...I go by Snow.

What a beautiful racial slur. If somebody called me "Snowflake", I'd be like "Daaaaaw, thanks!"

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by reeferman

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Side note .... I know 'cracker' is supposed to be a huge insult or something.
But I find it a rather comical word for these racist idiots to use. It's pretty silly.

there has not been a true "cracker" in over a hundred & forty years..

Originally the white slave driver was called this because he would "crack" the whip, hence the noun cracker.

Cracker, sometimes white cracker, is a racial slur for white people,[1] poor and Southern whites especially. In reference to a native of Florida or Georgia, however, it is used in a more neutral context.

then we would have an issue to deal with.. but I'm not worried being a resident of Arizona presently...

Myself also a resident of Southern Arizona know EXACTLY what you mean with that statement (just added an AR to my ever growing arsenal waiting for the bottom to drop out) ;-) Gotta LOVE AZ for it's awesome gun laws where your 2nd Amendment is your Concealed Carry Permit.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I'm gonna be the only person in this forum to be brutally honest. If you don't like it don't read it.

I am a racist like you are a racist. I hate you for the same reasons you hate me. The color of my skin makes you angry. The color of your skin makes me stand up and protect those people that you speak of harming. Those crackers that happen to be my family. Those same blue eyed, blonde haired cracker women that you love to brag to your cousin about. Yet you hate crackers well except for our women.

I am a racist like your a racist. I hate you like you hate your own. Light skin brother is not the same as a dark skin brother. It seems that you hate anything that isn't the same exact color as you. The term High Yellow mean anything to you. That's a slang term that you use to separate the darks from the lights.

I am a racist like your a racist. I hate you because you can't just leave it alone. The story of your people give you the excuse to be entitled for things you clearly are not. All people and races have had their struggles not just you. All of us. But you, you slave black people that are still oppressed by us whites. Yeah you the guy with the cell phone that has a car, an apartment, a computer and the free education that is open to anyone. But somehow your people are still oppressed. But you have the ability to have the same things as I do.

I could rant all day. I'm really just tired of being careful what I say to black people or anyone that thinks that they are victims of racism. When really all they do is use it as a tool to get what they want. Yell racism and everyone ducks and runs. Me. I'm the first line of defense. .

Racism is for weak people, weak minds and weak character.

Sincerely
Uncle Cracker

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
We're all human that's all that matters. People have some serious maturing to do, why fight with your brothers and sisters?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Well, there a psychopathic genocidal maniacs of all creeds and colors. Just seems like we've found one that happens to be right where one would expect to find it. I mean, the Black Panthers are purported to be the black KKK.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Can't we all just get along eh?

Second.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
The reason they aren't going around hanging "crackers" by nooses is because we shoot back and have home alarms and dogs.

And Uncle Billy Bob is probably the most trigger happy mofo you'd ever meet.

I am a racist , but i don't look down on blacks or any other human as sub human in any way. I am racist simply because if you cut me off in traffic , i guarantee you white , black , Hispanic , or Asian .. i will call you the most racist thing known to man.

edit on 24-5-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Listen up ATS family..I'm black and I hate ever pro black movement their is. People would say I am white and I turn against my own race. The truth is, I wasn't raise they would "most" would be. I was taught proper just like the normal person. I hate black panthers and ever other racist maggot there is.

This crap shows you how ignorant these people are. Don't be offended or mad, these people are stupid and haven't gain one ounce of IQ since "those days". These are no different than the KKK, Nazi Low Ryders or any other fool

peace my people..........

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Yeah that guy speaks for all black people, just like the head of the KKK speaks for all white people.
People give these oxygen thieves WAY too much power/importance. I'm going to proclaim myself the new head of the New New Black Panther Party , The New KKK and The Head of the NETAS and LATIN KINGS. (Since I've got all of the bloodlines in me) I am Now the New Spokesperson for all White, Black and Puerto Rican People. No need to think anymore, what I say will be interpeted en masse by all other racial groups as your collective thoughts and feelings.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
eh arent the black panthers like only 3 or 4 guys now and are disowned by the original BP?

Nothing to make a fuss about if so.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
These guys are all talk.

The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo
reply to post by theRhenn

"Cracker" doesn't exactly have the same etymology as the "N" word. Nor does "honky" (my personal favorite, by the way) or "whitey".

Why wouldnt it? It's a slang used to cut down the other race... Just because one had "slave" pinned to it, doesnt mean a damn thing. The only reasons there isnt a "slave name" for whites is because white slavery happened more than a few hundred years ago. I'm sure if the term would have been Cracka/Cracker, there would be not one ounce of differance today. You cant say otherwise. If it were so, there would be a drawing line all the way down the middle.

So yeah.. How is Cracka less harming than the "n" word...? I realise how pathetic this is every time I type this... The blacks living today, not a one was made a slave. Not a one saw a slave. "Oh they live in the projects and the slums.. so they should still.... "

BS! I grew up in the projects too. Surrounded by BLACK and WHITE! I didnt grow up in the north. I grew up in the "chain your ass behind the truck" south! I see racism on all sides.. I see biggots, hippocrites, and total ignorance on all sides, in all colors.

There is no other color who is more deserving of a M.F. Thing than any other color out there, white included. So, you want to stop the N word... Well Stop the C word, the K word, the J word and all of the other friggin words out there... ban them all. You cant do # with it if you cant say it. In 10 years, people will have forgotten, and by the time their kids are born, it'll be history... Go further. Burn the friggin page out of the history book to make sure no one goes back and reads it.

There are some kinds of history that are better left buried. No point in reliving the past for all eternity. At some point, you got to get over it.

Wonder how many people are still pissed off that the vikings used to decorate their "xmas trees" on their shore lines with baby body parts, intrails, and set them on fire for light for the ships comming back from pillaging...

Seriously.. How many of you prejudice fkrs are still upset by that? Bet ya didnt even know that's where Christmas trees came from... What sacralige...

Like that, this bit of history is just pointless to keep picking at. Bury it and learn it 50 years later when it doesnt have an effect and it cant pull strings anymore. THEN once the air is clear, then maybe everyone can study the fked up history we did have for so long, and look at it with a diffrent, brotherly pair of eyes.

Till then.. fk all yu side takers.... There is one color... The earth is fkin blue. Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

EXACTLY

Regardless of the word "Digger" or "Tracker" it's the INTENT of the word, those words are used for racial hate. If it doesn't offend you, doesn't mean it won't offend others. That's like me calling someone a "*ucking *sshole" and then saying "Oh, you were offended by that?" lol

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I think the most unique racist names take place in the military. Soldiers are always on each other about anything and everything. It's part of the brotherhood that develops, and also a stress reliever for the hairy times.

Anyway, my favorite was "Wagon Burner" for a long time. And it came from a Latino guy ribbing a native. Then I was treating a black guy with a sprained ankle when his buddy walked by and said "take good care of him, antique farm equipment is valuable where I come from". This was a white Iowa farmboy and the black guys best friend.

People can say racial things without meaning harm to anyone.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
•“We don’t allow faggots and lesbians” in the New Black Panther Army

Division within division. There are black gays and lesbians. The thing is our differences are very minor yet we blow them all out of proportion and should be doing things for the betterment of our species. Sad really.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
doesnt he know he's out numbered? taking pride in one's skin colour is just as racist as discriminating another for the colour of their skin

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
reply to post by dnawrocki

Thats why Brazil is a hellhole in some parts.Most people there have an IQ below average and have nothing going for them and the crime rate,based on racism,is over the top.

I would have to agree with you on the IQ part, when I was visiting Brazil racism was very rampant. Not sure where the other poster says it doesn't exist...

Every business I visited was racist, i.e. white/European owners with locals workers that don't get paid #.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join