New Black Panther Field Marshal: Whites ‘Should be Thankful We’re Not Hanging Crackers By Nooses

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Gee if a white guy said this stuff about blacks he would be arrested for a hate crime... These idiots like to hear themselves speak and try and incite racial hatred... Most people do not want a race war. I would not be surprised if these guys were shills trying to incite this crap just more distractions while the elite tighten the noose on freedom.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Who cares who sold whose great great great grandmother ?

This Rhetoric is designed and injected into the MSM to create friction ...

You should hear what I heard at the donut shop ... oh really ??? ohhh my

The panthers are being played the people that suck up this tripe are being played ...

What you Should resent is how this is being manufactured as a destabilization tactic ..

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

If the black panthers had any "family jewels" let's see them announce their
Statement in a California state prison!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sspaded
I'm not racist, but If it wasn't for the white man enslaving the black people and bringing them to America, they would all still be living in huts in Africa sharpening spears and hunting their own food.
edit on 23-5-2012 by sspaded because: (no reason given)

Agree. Slavery goes even further back with black on black slavery. However as usual, only the most recent history is remembered by the general public.

I'm just amazed at DOJ not doing anything about such groups. There are white supremacists and then we have the panthers. Lets see what the 2012 election brings.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
All I can say is WOW!

There is more I would like to say but I know how these threads always end. These posts always end up with people arguing over race and racial issues instead of addressing the topic at hand which sounds awful close to conspiracy to commit violence and incite terror.

Anyone care to wager what the odds are that this man or organization will be charged with anything or even be investigated under federal hatecrimes jurisdiction? But I can guarantee that if any white supremacy groups (TNBPP is a hate group of the same philosophy and ideals as any other group, just reversed by skin color) they would be getting raided right now by more alphabet agencies than you could count.

That's the problem with America P.C., its politically correct for TNBPP to do these things because they're the buddies of Holder and Obama and they are the supposed the oppressed group. My feeling on this has nothing to do with race. It has to do with the daily disbelief in what a bunch of puppets we have become. We are all oppressed, that is the way TPTB want us and this latest outburst of ignorance by TNBPP is just a little more fuel added to the flames of division. We are all oppressed everyday by TPTB, that is the irony of living in "the land of the free", but this group will not rest until they have incited race riots on a large scale through out America.

I truly believe that TPTB want either a race war or extreme racial violence in America, it would be the perfect excuse to impliment martial law. This would be the only plausibly justifiable excuse to implemented martial law, by doing it during racial violence TPTB would look like it was being done to protect us from each other.

TNBPP are tools for racial divide in this country and there are very many times that I truly wonder if they aren't on the CIA payroll somehow. That would definately explain their ability to publicly make criminal
statements and commit voter intimidation and incite violence and nothing at all is done to them for it.

Everytime the NBPP comes out with statements like this I just laugh, it just shows me who the real racists and hatemongers are. They preach about how they are going to take over everything and get their "justice" through violence and revenge on the white man. And that's nit hate speech?

This country has went to hell but sadly we haven't even seen the tip of the iceberg. Its going to get a whole lot worse before it gets better. I'm not a doom and gloomier or a fearmonger, just looking at the facts and current events and looking back through history to see the repeats ahead.
edit on 23-5-2012 by Nucleardiver because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
BP_Leader_Link

Lost cause. Reminds me of cult groups that can affect thousands. As the economy nose dives, it might even get worst.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The race card is like a trump card for many people. People use it because it gives them the advantage in discussions, especially in politics. Some people are cowards in my opinion and see racism as an excuse to get away with something or use it to putdown someone else. People use the race card to turn any issue that is in their disadvantage into an advantage in order to gain some sort of leverage.

And G-d forbid you call a black guy a racist. It’s amazing how easily people will turn that comment around and make you look like the racist. I am absolutely baffled by that. Why is it ok for a black person to call a white person a cracker? I think black people are just as in fault as white people. The logic IMO is astounding. I just don’t get it.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I am indeed thankful.

Because if anyone regardless of race, color or creed attempts to hurt my family, my friends or myself will face HELL.

So since they are all talk the good news is I can conserve my ammunition and use it for a more useful purpose such as hunting or target practicing.

Both of which are very enjoyable and rewarding.

However don't think for one second I would back down from a threat.

Molon Labe

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
This guy is just as bad if not worse than what he hates.

You've become that which you hate, how does it feel?

Sorry I ruined your black panther party....

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Well, if an impressionable individual actually hanging a caucasian because of what he said, then we can all sleep well knowing that Eric Holder will prosecu-. . . . . . . sorry. I couldn't write this anymore. My laptop just vomited.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Bring it new Black Panthers! Talking like that around me will get you popped in the mouth......Im not racist, just intolerant of bullsh**......
These people are all talk, Not much will come of their racist movement....It is simply hypocritical, Irrational, and stupid.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

That would be contrary to the whole point of establishing a free society. The real issue in this area we face are not the known self aware racists we have in the KKK and NBP. The real issue are the closet ones like the OP that want to whine and cry over perceived inequity, or the ignorance of those that want to blame the white people for enslaving people to begin with. It is just a fact of the human condition that the more advanced "civilized" culture will always enslave and exploit the least advanced culture it can to get what it wants. This country has done it and like every other first world nation is still doing it. The only difference is when someone buys their shiny new iPhone the people exploited to build it are an ocean away where they never have to see them.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Before this goes any further....

Please read the following:

**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

So, think before you post.
Because anything that violates the rules will be removed....with the possibility of Posting Bans.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
This is just sad race relations have been set back 60 years i got a newsflash it ain't the white man keeping the black man down.

This country just plain sucks anymore and it is not going to get any better as long as people keep peddling hatred

damn they sound like Hitler pushing that fascism come now lets do some ethinic cleansing!!!

All aboard those trains bound for auschwitz:

The truth about whitey and a country without them

edit on 23-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Remember kids, only whites can be racists. For everyone else it's just "free speech".

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
He should be thankful he is not charged with hate crimes.

Anyone else would be.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Truly sad to see so much anger and hate by both sides here.
I can't understand why people don't see how the MSM is leading us all into a race war, by showing one side and censoring the other.
Please people act like the civilized people we are all supposed to be and not like the sheeple TPTB believe we are.
The sarcaism doesn't help.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Gosh, he's wonderfully erudite and eloquent, isn't he?
What a wonderful representative they have there.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I have to point out that no crime has yet to have been commited. Should such a crime be eventually commited based on what he said, then yes, THAT would be a hate crime.

Right now, it's still just free speech. And that is something we should all defend.

No matter how repulsive it is.
edit on 23-5-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sspaded
I'm not racist, but If it wasn't for the white man enslaving the black people and bringing them to America, they would all still be living in huts in Africa sharpening spears and hunting their own food.
edit on 23-5-2012 by sspaded because: (no reason given)

Sorry but the Africans enslaved their own peoples as well. the tribes would also sell off other tribesmen they captured as well. Without the help of the african tribes there would not have been as many slaves.
edit on 23-5-2012 by yuppa because: mis spelling

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join