It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Black Panther Field Marshal: Whites ‘Should be Thankful We’re Not Hanging Crackers By Nooses

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

This is not about racism. This is just one stupid, ignorant black man trying to feel in control. Guess what, he ain't ...
There is plenty of similar talk from the other end. I hope you will post that too. Just sayin' ...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I would like to see this king come to the midwest and spout off instead of being insulated in his urban city surounded by other bigots.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The New Panther Party should be in prison for putting an illegal bounty on an American Citizen.
edit on 24-5-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllIsOne

This is not about racism. This is just one stupid, ignorant black man trying to feel in control. Guess what, he ain't ...
There is plenty of similar talk from the other end. I hope you will post that too. Just sayin' ...

"There is plenty of similar talk from the other end. I hope you will post that too. Just sayin' ... "

Please post where anyone is calling for the murder of black people.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
This HATE thread is unnecessary and insane IMVHO ...quite frankly, it's ignorant crap

Find something better to do with your time besides digging around following whatever hate group gives you the "RockStar" like energy of the day.

That's all I have to say about that

edit on 5/24/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje
reply to post by peck420

"A single African ruler"......

Africa is a continent.. not a country..

They were conquered easily because they didn't have GUNS, the west did.

But this thread aint about Africa, i could post some more links but that means going off topic too much.

Start reading up i'd say.

You may want to read up yourself.

I am well aware that Africa is a continent, something you seem to have missed when you stated that Africa experienced Apartheid. Some countries in Africa did, some did not.

But, Africa as a continent, has been unable to compete for 2,000+ years. The only thing Africa has lacked in those 2,000+ years has been a unifying, continent wide government. Europe and Asia have both had multiple versions of that and it does help explain why they (and their children countries) are the current world leaders.

Regardless of the current distaste for dictatorships, tyrannies, and monarchies, the areas that established systems under those rules over the largest areas became the most powerful. Europe and Asia have both had continent spanning empires that allowed them to amass a great deal of wealth and knowledge together. That led to rapid advancements in military, agriculture, and society. That led to expansions, etc.

You can pretend that Africa would be utopia if Europe had never colonised, but it is far more likely that another of the world's cultural powers would have replaced Europeans as opposed to an African empire emerging for the first time and competing against established powers..

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
This thread had negative intentions from the very beggining. I just don't understand why people have to fall for these divisionist tactics. It's no secret that racial issues come up right before the Presidential election. It's orchestrated that way for the mindless sheople. I have seen it happen time and time again, and they just keep on swallowing that hook. You gotta read between the lies.

There are good and bad in all people. That's the simple truth of the matter. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
So sad that racism is still being perpetuated these days. Technically, we're all one race - human.

I wonder if this guy is being put up to/influenced to propagate such crap?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Sad to see so many people on here dragged into hatred by a post about hatred.
RISE ABOVE HATE

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

tough - you have the first amendment - it applies to f-wits whether black or white, aryan nation or black panther - you don't get to choose.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by guitarplayer

Originally posted by AllIsOne

"There is plenty of similar talk from the other end. I hope you will post that too. Just sayin' ...
"

Please post where anyone is calling for the murder of black people.

I don't think the OP posted this when it happened:

www.rhymeswithsnitch.com...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Why is it when a conservative criticizes black people, all conservatives get called racist pigs by liberals. But whenever a black man says racist things, it's only one man.

Sigh.

Ye olde double standard in play.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The new black panthers are like 4 guys.

I'm not going to lose any sleep over what they, or any other tiny group of wingnut extremists say.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

A bit bigger than that - but the "Old" black panthers don't like them.....

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join