It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Hillary Clinton's Approval Numbers Soaring !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is posting near record high approval numbers with 66 percent of Americans having a favorable view. The numbers suggest she would be a “formidable” candidate should she make another run at the White House four years from now.

You know, I was just the other day defending against the stereotyped view of Americans being ignorant and uneducated.

WHY 4 years ???

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
artHillary Clinton
remember when she misspoke about being under sniper fire in the Balkans?

I wonder if that's why Obama spoke up for gay marriage
little miss poke

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Blah Hillary!

We can't stand her!

Americans can't stand her!

We don't support you Hillary!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

She's WAY more talented and got WAY more experience than Obama.

Though you may be right about that, however; I don't know how that would make a difference anyways when it comes to the one who reigns that holds the reins. They are all the same except she is a female. Besides she has just as much dirt as Gingrich does, she would do nothing about it, but bow down to the master.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
With 300 million people why would the left want a retread as their pick? You know I would love to vote democrat if it wasn't always a vote against their pick than a vote for...

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Hillary should be at the top of the democrats ticket.
She's WAY more talented and got WAY more experience than Obama.
(even after Obama's been in office four years).
She'c capable of taking care of the country in a crisis ... Obama not so much.

Hillary isn't burdened with the Fast & Furious Scandal.

May 10, 2012 critical mass arrived in the House of Representatives.

142 Democrats joined with the GOP to hold the Obama administration accountable

on Fast & Furious Scandal. The vote was 381 - 41 HR 5326

That vote cut off funding for the Department of Justice.

Pelosi abstained from voting. She was hiding under her desk.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton is a hag and another whore when it comes to the corrupted political system running this nation, what makes anybody to even think that candidates are the saviors is beyond me.

Obviously people in this nation has lost their ability to make intelligent decisions base on history when it comes to favor more whores in the white House.

America is run by a corporate dictatorship and if things are bad now its going to get worst as the dictators keep screwing the nation for personal profits.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Hillary Clinton is a hag and another whore when it comes to the corrupted political system running this nation, what makes anybody to even think that candidates are the saviors is beyond me.

Obviously people in this nation has lost their ability to make intelligent decisions base on history when it comes to favor more whores in the white House.

America is run by a corporate dictatorship and if things are bad now its going to get worst as the dictators keep screwing the nation for personal profits.

Hillary is the best they've got right now.

The dems are desperate to not lose power. It's Hillary or bust for the dems.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Both political parties are "busted" because both have nothing but corporate whores as candidates, look what is surrounding the Republican best choice and you will get the idea, we already know who is running the nation under Obama and the Democrats they are one and the same.

The hidden power behind our government is not so hidden anymore.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Ah, Hillary Clinton... Just when we thought she was gone forever...

Like a prom night zit, here she comes again.

At least that's how I used to think, and, to a certain extent, still do. But I've come to a startling realization...there's worse out there in the Political Fantasy lands we all seem to inhabit during the run up to the elections.

Remember when McGovern did the same thing in '72? I was nine, and I remember thinking that wasn't a very nice thing to do...I also remember the election results. Pres. Obama doesn't want to do this...nor does he want Ms. Clinton a heartbeat, or lack of one, away from the Oval Office.

Remember, these two don't particularly care for one another.

It was very much a case of "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer." I really don't see this happening.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Time will tell.

If Europe dives into a recession, Obama is gone.

Europeans won't be able to buy our iPhones/iPads with turmoil everywhere.

The job growth in the USA will fall even faster.

---------
Time for Plan B.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
Ah, Hillary Clinton... Just when we thought she was gone forever...

Like a prom night zit, here she comes again.

At least that's how I used to think, and, to a certain extent, still do. But I've come to a startling realization...there's worse out there in the Political Fantasy lands we all seem to inhabit during the run up to the elections.

Remember when McGovern did the same thing in '72? I was nine, and I remember thinking that wasn't a very nice thing to do...I also remember the election results. Pres. Obama doesn't want to do this...nor does he want Ms. Clinton a heartbeat, or lack of one, away from the Oval Office.

Remember, these two don't particularly care for one another.

It was very much a case of "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer." I really don't see this happening.

Biden is his life "ensurance" policy (not insurance), Hillary would be his death warrant because either some conservative whacko would knock him off since she's at least better than he is or some liberal whacko would knock him off because she's a LOT better than he is. With Biden, nobody on either side wants a President Biden, so he's safe.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Did you see VP Joe Biden flip out a few days ago???

We wants to get out of the way to make room for Hillary.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by seagull

Time will tell.

---------
Time for Plan B.

I think the part that bothers me the most is that it seems as though some conservatives WANT the world economy to fail just so they can blame it on Obama. We should all be working together to fix the economy and ensure our wellbeing instead of having groups of people trying to make it all fail just so they can point and laugh and blame it on someone else when it's clearly their fault for setting it up to fail in the first place.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Reality check here.

I'm very much of the "conservative" bent here. ...and I no more want the world economy to fail than you do. My parents lived through the "Great Depression" of the 1930's, and I heard the stories, I've seen the pictures...no one, of any sound mind, regardless of political bent wants that. No conservative of my acquaintance, and I know more than a few, wants anything of the sort.

Political stereotyping ain't cool.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

reply to post by seagull

Time will tell.

---------
Time for Plan B.

I think the part that bothers me the most is that it seems as though some conservatives WANT the world economy to fail just so they can blame it on Obama. We should all be working together to fix the economy and ensure our wellbeing instead of having groups of people trying to make it all fail just so they can point and laugh and blame it on someone else when it's clearly their fault for setting it up to fail in the first place.

That just makes it easier for Obama to step aside and let Hillary take the whole race.

The Obama spin could be - Look, i have no control over what happens in Europe.

With the current turmoil in Europe, it makes sense to me to step aside.

I wish Hillary well. Good luck. -

What's wrong with that?
edit on 23-5-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Reality check here.

I'm very much of the "conservative" bent here. ...and I no more want the world economy to fail than you do. My parents lived through the "Great Depression" of the 1930's, and I heard the stories, I've seen the pictures...no one, of any sound mind, regardless of political bent wants that. No conservative of my acquaintance, and I know more than a few, wants anything of the sort.

It certainly isn't, but there has been a great deal of it in this thread, mostly applying to the liberal side, so turnabout is sometimes fair play as long as it is within reason.

Additionally, I did say "some", not "all".
I'm much more offended by someone throwing around the word "whore" when referring to the secretary of state than I am about political stereotyping that is true in some cases.
edit on 23-5-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Did you see VP Joe Biden flip out a few days ago???

We wants to get out of the way to make room for Hillary.

Yeah, Biden is definitely a nutjob! The "Dan Quayle" of this century

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Reality check here.

Funny you should mention the Great Depression.

A liberal Phd on Fox says there is clear escapism happening in the USA.

She said we saw the exact same thing during the great depression. People would

pour into the movie theaters to temporarily "escape" the terrible economic reality

that surrounds them."

Today Americans are pouring into the theaters to see The Avengers.

Everyone can see the very clear - s t a g n a t i o n - that the Obama economic

policies have handed us.

Obamas economic policies have failed. Even the liberals are admitting it.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

That just makes it easier for Obama to step aside and let Hillary take the whole race.

The Obama spin could be - Look, i have no control over what happens in Europe.

With the current turmoil in Europe, it makes sense to me to step aside.

I wish Hillary well. Good luck. -

What's wrong with that?

I don't know, I just imagine she is way too intelligent than to take a VP slot. Obama isn't "great" in any way and being his VP would hurt her future chances more than help them and she's a pretty smart lady. I don't think she'll do it, but I could be wrong.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join