It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Hillary Clinton's Approval Numbers Soaring !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I think the big switch is almost here. Why conduct this poll in May 2012?

- Hillary Clinton Poll -

I think VP Joe Biden exploding and looking crazy a few days ago was just another

trial balloon. They want to float the idea: Yank Joe Biden and throw Hillary into the

VP slot.

With most Americans thinking the USA will go bankrupt soon, that won't work.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I would absolutely love it! But I don't see it happening.
Think about it. If some crackpot were to assasinate President Obama, then Biden would be President. That's the best insurance policy Obama can possibly have. Just like Bush had with Cheney. NOBODY wanted a "President Cheney" so Bush knew he was safe.
Right now, Hillary is much more popular than Obama is and if he took her as his VP, that would open him up to the crackpots who would be likely to try to kill him off. They wouldn't mind Hillary being in charge nearly as much as they mind him being in charge. It would be a very big risk for him.

.... Now, if we knew for sure Hillary would be chosen as the candidate we could go ahead and forget truth and honesty and just let the birthers have their way and remove Obama from office, let Hillary step in, win the election, then clean up all this mess. But... they'd find some way to mess it up, so we'll stick with the truth and not let them have their way on it.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

I would absolutely love it! But I don't see it happening.
Think about it. If some crackpot were to assasinate President Obama, then Biden would be President. That's the best insurance policy Obama can possibly have. Just like Bush had with Cheney. NOBODY wanted a "President Cheney" so Bush knew he was safe.
Right now, Hillary is much more popular than Obama is and if he took her as his VP, that would open him up to the crackpots who would be likely to try to kill him off. They wouldn't mind Hillary being in charge nearly as much as they mind him being in charge. It would be a very big risk for him.

.... Now, if we knew for sure Hillary would be chosen as the candidate we could go ahead and forget truth and honesty and just let the birthers have their way and remove Obama from office, let Hillary step in, win the election, then clean up all this mess. But... they'd find some way to mess it up, so we'll stick with the truth and not let them have their way on it.

The Bain Capital attack has failed miserably.

Many dems are coming forward and are disgusted with attacking Free Market Capitalism.

It's bad news for Obama when most Americans think we will go bankrupt before

balancing the budget.
edit on 22-5-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is posting near record high approval numbers with 66 percent of Americans having a favorable view. The numbers suggest she would be a “formidable” candidate should she make another run at the White House four years from now.

You know, I was just the other day defending against the stereotyped view of Americans being ignorant and uneducated.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Definitely interesting! Whether Hillary gets the nod for VP or not, I don't think it's looking good for Biden. He was never much of an asset to begin with. Obama would have gotten elected in 2008 regardless of a running mate even if he had Dan Quayle as a partner...
The press would have just ignored Quayle like a bad habit and no one would have been the wiser until the swearing in...

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Joe Biden had a - staged - Howard Dean meltdown a few days ago.

They have to do something.

Team Obama is in full damage control mode.

Right now it's Romney 46% / Obama 46%.

Attacking Bain Capital has blown up in their faces.

And now 51% of Americans think the USA will go bankrupt before balancing its

budget.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I have just one question. Since when are these opinion polls such a major player in elections?

There were never such things in the 1900's. Now there's a poll practically every week. Someone has a conference, election poll. Someone makes a statement, election poll. Someone accidentaly farts in public, election poll!

You think it's easy to rig an election, try one of these polls. Its just digits, ones and zeros, that can be manipulated with out much effort. Yet, american people believe in them.

Like it or not, these polls are just tools to steer public opinion and, worse still, your elections.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Funny how Obama is trying to muscle Merkel into even more endless spending/bailouts to keep Europe alive just long enough to get reelected. Come on Merkel pony up the cash so Greeks can retire at 55 or 60 years of age. Meanwhile, the Germans work until 65 and beyond...

Obama's running out of cards to play in his hand. Perhaps his trump card will involve dumping Biden in a last ditch effort to gain a foothold.

Pop some popcorn and put an extra case of beer on ice....

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

Funny how Obama is trying to muscle Merkel into even more endless spending/bailouts to keep Europe alive just long enough to get reelected. Come on Merkel pony up the cash so Greeks can retire at 55 or 60 years of age. Meanwhile, the Germans work until 65 and beyond...

Obama's running out of cards to play in his hand. Perhaps his trump card will involve dumping Biden in a last ditch effort to gain a foothold.

Pop some popcorn and put an extra case of beer on ice....

The millions of Americans jumping out of the workforce is the 8,000 pound

elephant that Obama is having a hard time hiding.

1 in 2 college graduates unemployed or underemployed is also staring Obama

in the face.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I feel sorry for Americans if they think that Hillary Clinton would be any different from Obama as president.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

I feel sorry for Americans if they think that Hillary Clinton would be any different from Obama as president.

The goal is to simply shake up the race.

Right now it's Romney 46% / Obama 46%.

That spells doom for Obama.

The next Jobs Growth Report will be worse than the last.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Apparently some of you have forgotten what it was like to live under the Clinton regime in the 90's. It would be the same as Obama, with a little less state sanctioned white genocide.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
There still are a lot of people in the world who still just don't feakin get it or just don't want to get it. I have no sympathy for the ignorant.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Or that anybody would be different, it is after all a corrupt, imperialistic, fascist system based on violence and obscene greed. The whole system needs to go in a peaceful manner.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Hillary should be at the top of the democrats ticket.
She's WAY more talented and got WAY more experience than Obama.
(even after Obama's been in office four years).
She'c capable of taking care of the country in a crisis ... Obama not so much.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I wonder who will get that dreaded 3am phone call ?

Satire of the famous Hillary campaign ad.

edit on May-22-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by HEYJOSE

Or that anybody would be different, it is after all a corrupt, imperialistic, fascist system based on violence and obscene greed. The whole system needs to go in a peaceful manner.

Highly unlikely that it would go in a peaceful manner.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
have gun will eat,have Hillary in office,and you starve. she has said before the American population does not need guns

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
God Bless Hillary!

We are so proud of her!

Americans are proud of her!

We support you Hillary!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
and I support armed Americans

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>