It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Hillary Clinton's Approval Numbers Soaring !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

As it stands today, Hillary is the best they've got.

VP Joe Biden is clearing the way for her.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Observations on Mrs. Bill Clinton by Rush Limbaugh.

When Mrs. Bill Clinton is shut down, and is quiet politically her approval numbers go up.

As soon as Mrs. Bill Clinton opens her mouth on political issues her approval numbers go down.

Quite simple.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Observations on Mrs. Bill Clinton by Rush Limbaugh.

When Mrs. Bill Clinton is shut down, and is quiet politically her approval numbers go up.

As soon as Mrs. Bill Clinton opens her mouth on political issues her approval numbers go down.

Quite simple.

Then she will keep quiet and smile.

They have to do something. Hillary has good polling numbers.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Problem for Mrs. Bill Clinton is if she gets the VP nod, she will have to speak.

Biden's gaffes are a dime a dozen, nobody even takes him seriously, but if you get Mrs. Bill Clinton out there, the first thing you get is a sense of doom on the Democrat side, people will realize that Obama is in huge trouble just because a switch is made.

Mrs. Bill Clinton will bring nothing to the table, and if anything will energize the Republican base much more than it already is. Biden, as incompetent as he is, is not a divisive figure. Mrs. Bill Clinton teamed up with Obama is a double whammy as far as the divisiveness is concerned.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

I think she actually did better than Obama in the 2008 debates.

She is getting old though. Did you see her - no make up - photo?

Yikes!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
In 2008, before Clinton dropped out of the race, I had the most realistic dream, though it was all heavily symbolic. I am going to share it here because I find it interesting because of what's being discussed:

I was in some sort of underground level of a building, similar to a prison, and everything was white. There were old-fashioned nurses and orderlies in white and there were a few small prison cells on the side of a large room, the size of big animal cages. Big columns held up the ceiling for support and in the middle of the room, 3 rows of folding chairs were lined up, facing a projection screen. In the rows of chairs, 3 or 4 men sat and stared, dazed at the screen. I was in one of the cells, dressed in all white clothes, too, and noticed a man in the cell next to mine. He had his mouth sewn shut with big black thread. He was panicking. I started yelling and a nurse came over and did something to my tongue so I couldn't speak and then took me out of the cage/cell. I was placed next to the men and was forced to watch a short film loop, over and over again. It was one scene a few seconds long: an older woman, very haggard and tough, was riding a motorcycle through the desert. Although it was hot, she had on a thick black leather jacket. On her shoulder was the American Eagle and it just perched on her shoulder the whole way through the desert. She had a sneer on her face, like she knew something no one else did. We were forced to watch this over and over again and were not physically allowed to say a word, it was like we had to not just see this scene, we had to understand it.

When I woke, I had the understanding that the woman represented HIllary and the eagle represented the U.S., obviously. At the time, I thought the desert represented victory in the race as she sped quickly on her motorcycle, one-woman show, taking the southwestern states. However, shortly afterwards, she was out of the race. I've thought of that dream a few times since and always wondered why I had that dream, since she obviously didn't win. It was one of those that was so real, it felt so important and I had to remember it upon waking.

After reading this thread and the comments by other posters, it made me think back to that dream. Maybe it was right, but maybe the time was wrong. Maybe the circumstances were different than I thought. If so, if it is something more than a random dream, then some situation will occur that involves the desert--here or somewhere else--and American freedom riding on her shoulders with an air of arrogance, and we won't be able to have a say or speak a word about it.... our tongues will be gone.
edit on 24-5-2012 by mountaingirl1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Yikes!

I was rooting for her in 2008 against Obama. I figured she would be reasonable and begrudgingly work with Republicans if forced to. Unlike Obama, who I knew would be a my way or highway kind of guy.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

Hillary will lose.

Americans want a genuine solution to this current - s t a g n a t i o n -.

Tax and spend more $$$ won't fly with the American people.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Yikes!

I was rooting for her in 2008 against Obama. I figured she would be reasonable and begrudgingly work with Republicans if forced to. Unlike Obama, who I knew would be a my way or highway kind of guy.

I don't think Chris Matthews likes either one of them.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

reply to post by mountaingirl1111

Hillary will lose.

Americans want a genuine solution to this current - s t a g n a t i o n -.

Tax and spend more $$$ won't fly with the American people.

I'm not saying she will or she won't. I'm not even saying that there would be an opportunity... I'm just saying it is interesting that there is even speculation there could be a re-entry point for her in some way or level 4 years after the fact, and it makes me re-think the dream I had in a new context.

I will say, though, Biden has just sort of been either invisible or an odd duck the past 4 years, so doesn't seem far-fetched, I guess.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
For anyone interested in the ACTUAL polls instead of numbers that a paid hack wants to throw at you, you can get daily polling reports at this site www.pollingreport.com
So, if you want actual facts, feel free to visit the site and get actual polls from ALL major source ranging from CNN, NYTimes, and yes, even FoxNews. It's an unbiased site that gives you the statistical information that is shared in all the major news streams all in one place.

USA Today/Gallup Poll. May 10-13, 2012. N=1,012 adults nationwide. Margin of error ± 4.

"Regardless of whom you support, and trying to be as objective as possible, who do you think will win the election in November: Barack Obama or Mitt Romney?" Options rotated
Obama 56%
Romney 36%
Unsure 8%
edit on 24-5-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
For anyone interested in the ACTUAL polls instead of numbers that a paid hack wants to throw at you, you can get daily polling reports at this site www.pollingreport.com
So, if you want actual facts, feel free to visit the site and get actual polls from ALL major source ranging from CNN, NYTimes, and yes, even FoxNews. It's an unbiased site that gives you the statistical information that is shared in all the major news streams all in one place.

USA Today/Gallup Poll. May 10-13, 2012. N=1,012 adults nationwide. Margin of error ± 4.

"Regardless of whom you support, and trying to be as objective as possible, who do you think will win the election in November: Barack Obama or Mitt Romney?" Options rotated
Obama 56%
Romney 36%
Unsure 8%

The best polling numbers are Gallup & Rasmussen.

The rest are heavily stacked with dems to throw the polls off.
edit on 24-5-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

Even Bob Beckel says it's now Romney 46% / Obama 46%.

He also admitted yesterday that Florida has gone - RED -.

edit on 24-5-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

luckily for you, Gallup and Rasmussen are also included at pollingreport.com as well as all other nationally accepted polls (regardless of your opinion of them)
Presently, Obama is greatly overshadowing Romney. That can change from day to day and I could personally care less, so if you're aiming your ignorance at me, you chose a very poor target

Furthermore, Florida always goes red, so what is your point???

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

luckily for you, Gallup and Rasmussen are also included at pollingreport.com as well as all other nationally accepted polls (regardless of your opinion of them)
Presently, Obama is greatly overshadowing Romney. That can change from day to day and I could personally care less, so if you're aiming your ignorance at me, you chose a very poor target

Furthermore, Florida always goes red, so what is your point???

To put it simply, Obama rolled the dice and they came up - snake eyes -.

Obama has awakened a sleeping giant.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

To put it simply, Obama rolled the dice and they came up - snake eyes -.

Obama has awakened a sleeping giant.

In your opinion...fine

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

It's not my opinion.

Just look at Florida. Just as soon as Obama - evolved - (flip flopped) on gay marriage

Florida ran towards Mitt Romney. Florida was in play.

Not any longer. Bob Beckel was clearly depressed on Fox yesterday.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

It's not my opinion.

Just look at Florida. Just as soon as Obama - evolved - (flip flopped) on gay marriage

Florida ran towards Mitt Romney. Florida was in play.

Not any longer. Bob Beckel was clearly depressed on Fox yesterday.

Florida isn't a swing state, they always go republican. Is that really all that you're basing all your ramblings on?

Go ahead and ramble, doesn't really affect me in any way...other than getting frustrated assuming you have enough sense to understand statistics and past elections which you clearly don't. But that's easily alleviated by stopping the attempts to explain it to you.
L8R T8R

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Al Gore almost won Florida in 2000.

Now it's Romney 47% / Obama 41%

Obama can't win.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
She will become president in 2016 unless she doesn't run. The GOP has no one as experienced as her, she has credentials that none of them can match. Personally, I want to see her run against Palin...because it would be funny, like watching Mike Tyson fight a midget.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Al Gore almost won Florida in 2000.

Now it's Romney 47% / Obama 41%

Obama can't win.

Oil prices are dropping, and Obama only just now started his campaign...something he's good at. Romney also built his entire career on firing peoplecand breaking up companies. Once Obama really starts to hammer Romney on those FACTS ratings will change

Also, so far all your political projections have been dead wrong. Remember you pretending that clown Palin will surely become president?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join