It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to know if your a slave of the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
A simple question I just came up, cause even I have answered the same way before but now do I realise that they are getting us to think the way they want with the media with everything they do.

Theres a guy eating a sandwich comftorbly in his home in a movie your watching, the guy next to you says thats not possible what would you say?

Now, the guys laying in bed in the same movie when all of a sudden he gets adubcted by aliens. The guy next to you proceeds to say that it is possible, what do you say?

Its just a movie?

Absence of evidence doesnt mean evidence of abscence, anything is possible.
WE DO NOT UDERSTAND 99.99% OF LIFE.
Who are you to say nothing is possible?
Who are you to say something isnt true?
Anything can be true, everything can be a lie.
To block your mind from accepting radical ideas is to block your mind from the truth.

To find the truth you have to find the lies.

One who doesnt search will never find.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by iKnowWhatISeen

That's kind of an interesting manner of looking at things in mental masterbatory kind of way. It reminds me of my Zen classes and Buddhism. The rock is not a rock, it is an empty space filled by your imagination of what a rock might look like. Reality is not what it seems, it's much worse LOL.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by iKnowWhatISeen
A simple question I just came up, cause even I have answered the same way before but now do I realise that they are getting us to think the way they want with the media with everything they do.

Theres a guy eating a sandwich comftorbly in his home in a movie your watching, the guy next to you says thats not possible what would you say?

Now, the guys laying in bed in the same movie when all of a sudden he gets adubcted by aliens. The guy next to you proceeds to say that it is possible, what do you say?

Its just a movie?

To block your mind from accepting radical ideas is to block your mind from the truth.

I think there for I am able to say that nothing is possible, easily done in accordance with cognitive bias'.

I use all forms of reasoning and knowledge as to making wise determinations of something being true, which then gives me the power to say something isn't.

Not everything can be true.

Not everything can be a lie.

To block your mind from ACCEPTING radical ideas, is to allow your mind to find truth.

To find the truth, you must find the lies.

Matthew 7: 7-8

7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

Glad someone understands, I amazed myself with this concept because it makes you realize how brainwashed we are. The matrix isnt just a movie, thats real life in a movie message kind of way lol.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

Originally posted by iKnowWhatISeen

Its just a movie?

I think there for I am able to say that nothing is possible, easily done in accordance with cognitive bias'.

I use all forms of reasoning and knowledge as to making wise determinations of something being true, which then gives me the power to say something isn't.

Not everything can be true.

Not everything can be a lie.

To block your mind from ACCEPTING radical ideas, is to allow your mind to find truth.

To find the truth, you must find the lies.

Matthew 7: 7-8

7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

I said the same last line, I said ANYthing can be true, everything CAN be a lie. How can you block yourself from radical ideas when life isnt simple. To not believe the unbelievable is the eqaul to giving up.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Religion would have been a better example IMO...

And completely agree...the Atheist is a Tool, as is the Zealot.

The truth is somewhere in between, though finding it is much harder than accepting it...

edit on 21-5-2012 by facelift because: recognize to accept

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
abduction by aliens? possible.

but what was in the sandwich?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Doesn't it seem from your questions that believable and unbelievable stem from the idea that you would have had to experience it or not. I've seen Ripley's Believe it or not and came to the conclusion that unless people see it, it is not believable. We just have to change the definitions we have for believable and unbelievable in our minds then all bets are off.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnawrocki
Doesn't it seem from your questions that believable and unbelievable stem from the idea that you would have had to experience it or not. I've seen Ripley's Believe it or not and came to the conclusion that unless people see it, it is not believable. We just have to change the definitions we have for believable and unbelievable in our minds then all bets are off.

True, and I didnt use religion as an example cause I dont have a specific belief, I believe the unbelievable until I myself, no on else, proves it wrong.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz
abduction by aliens? possible.

but what was in the sandwich?

Lol, whatever your mind percieved to be in the sandwhich.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I said the same last line, I said ANYthing can be true, everything CAN be a lie. How can you block yourself from radical ideas when life isnt simple. To not believe the unbelievable is the eqaul to giving up.

and no... not 'anything can be true', if this was the fact... then I could say... hmmm... any comment that directly opposes any mathematical truths, laws of nature, ummm physics. You can't say steel is weaker than aluminum, and then it being possible for this to be true...

as to the not believing the unbelievable is equal to giving up... kinda, sorta, maybe... not necessarily for the believed is the basis and structure for thriving, sustainability, and union. I think you stole that line from a fortune cookie.

~In tough time, be open, new idea and opportunity often come disguised as impossible. To not believe the unbelievable is equal to giving up~

edit on 21-5-2012 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: clarification

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

and no... not 'anything can be true', if this was the fact... then I could say... hmmm... any comment that directly opposes any mathematical truths, laws of nature, ummm physics. You can't say steel is weaker than aluminum, and then it being possible for this to be true...

as to the not believing the unbelievable is equal to giving up... kinda, sorta, maybe... not necessarily for the believed is the basis and structure for thriving, sustainability, and union. I think you stole that line from a fortune cookie.

~In tough time, be open, new idea and opportunity often come disguised as impossible. To not believe the unbelievable is equal to giving up~

edit on 21-5-2012 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: clarification

I swear I never seen that cookie, lmao. Once again ANYTHING CAN BE TRUE, if that statement is false nothing is true for anything is not everything. Get my point?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

This conversation is crazy, but for some reason, I feel obligated to break this down for you....

I swear I never seen that cookie, lmao. Once again ANYTHING CAN BE TRUE, if that statement is false nothing is true for anything is not everything. Get my point?

Anything - Implies multiples...., multiple answers can not be true at any given time

There is but one truth, in regards to every inquiry, even if that one truth is that there are multiple answers that satisfy the question.

In approaching the one truth that is the answer to a question, one must eliminate the possibility that anything can be true, for anything implies something other in relation to one.

'Everything' is all that exists, 'everything' can only become 'Anything' when there is a lack of expressed limits or constraints. These 'limits' are such things as time and frame of reference.

If an inquiry is made that expresses such constraints or parameters such as time or position in frame of reference, then 'Anything' is not possible, for it is 'Everything' that is the construct that allowed for 'Cause', in which brings forth 'Effect', resulting in every given truthful answer. This 'Effect' is your expressed 'Truth'.

So to answer your question....

No I don't get your point, for you point absolutely makes no sense to me lol.

new topics

top topics

join