It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This disturbs me for 3 reasons

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by magma
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

The irony in your comment is the fact that when tshf the people who bag the government out will also be the people who have their hands out asking for food and water.

whinging and complaining

Everybody has got a complaint right?

Tis a double edged sword

If you say so.

I am perfectly capable of going fully off the grid, I've done it for weeks at a time. The government and I know each other well, actually yours, mine and a few others. I know about some of their corruption and arms deals during embargoes and they know about my past overseas in the business. I don't think I would be bothering asking them for anything when SHTF (if it does), except to leave me and mine alone.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin. It sounds to me like you fall into that bailiwick of deserving neither, but I may be wrong.

The world does not run the way you think it does, it's much worse.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Well, I suppose you can all sit and complain until some psycho blows up a plane or two. Then you can all complain that no-one instituted pre-flight security. This is a situation of damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Hijackings and terrorism are real. If you can come up with a way that guarantees and ensures a plane is filled with who want to get to their destination, then please suggest it.

en.wikipedia.org...

Personally, I have no problem with pre-flight checks and have more difficulty with the rudeness of the officials at US airports rather than the job they are trying to do.

Regards

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
C'mon guys, what's so harmful about a little tickle down there?
Consider it a free prostate check. The least they could do is alert you to any anomalies and suggest you see a doctor to get it checked out!

O actually applied for a job with ASIO years ago. Got an offer to attend an interview but turned it down as I got a job in another Dept. Didn't realize at the time what I was getting into.
Lived in Sydney at the time.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

I agree that we are following the Americian way with all this security and for some reason I cant put my finger on I suspect the oppressive forces will get bigger and stronger now that the US military base is here.

Al the security one on company computers of which all companies now do is also directly traceable to 911 because it did'nt start to happen until then. Same as not being permitted to have a mobile phone many mining sites only came along after 911.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by learnatic

following the Americian way

But, but, but,.... we're the best country in the world! You should emulate US.
Molest your citizens and you, too, can be a great and powerful nation. Your citizens will hate your guts, but.... that's how we roll. They're just useless eaters.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

edit on 21-5-2012 by mkpetrov because: double post

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by magma
As long as it stops my family being put at risk from extreme groups of people who aim to kill and injure innocent people, then I vote yes!

I say no to scrotum groping though. But some will like it.

The plane could just crash and still kill all the innocent people there. If you're scared, then just don' fly. But of course you could still die in a car crash and tons of other scenarios.

Originally posted by timetothink

flying is a choice not a right.

Damn, people never learn. You do realize it's, as always, only the beginning, right? "Oh big deal, it,s a minor inconvenience. And then (When people don't mind, cause "it's only at the airports and you don't really need to fly anyway") it will be (And is always starting from what i read) everywhere. I guess getting out of your house and travelling across your neighbourhood will also not be a right, but a "privilege"? One restriction almost always leads to another.
edit on 21-5-2012 by mkpetrov because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

No one can tell you that 100% any flight will reach its destination. Why dont we just have the TSA hit everyone with tranquilizers as they que up to board. Stack you on carts and roll you right in. You make the whole flight lost in a dreamy little world. At the end they roll you out and bring you around with some smelling salt.
OH and they take all your cloths off just to be sure you are not caryring a bomb or something.
I mean hell its for your safety right?Only a few people will die from the tranq but thats a small price to pay for the overall safety of air travel right?

Just keep in mind that next time that you fly. Look out the window at all those little ant sized houses and cars.
Each and every one of those COULD be hiding an infra-red guided surface to air missle. Watch out for the little flash of light as it fires. Maybe thats just a reflection off a tin roof but it COULD be a Stinger arching up on your path. You wont know till you see the smoke trail but by then it will be to late.

No amount of groping or TSA raping will stop THEM from blasting a plane out of the sky with a missle or a drone.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Ha, asio are a joke. They couldn't find a stubby in a brewery. They are almost as retarded as the keystone cops aka the AFP.

Useless tosses the lot of em.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join