It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden died of natural causes: Former CIA agent

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Bin Laden died of natural causes: Former CIA agent

www.presstv.ir

He says the bodyguard disclosed to the US the exact place of burial in the mountains.

“There was no assault. I know the American operations from the inside: they find the grave, dig out bin Laden and tell everyone about this. They need to show how technologically the security services worked, how each step was controlled, and then present it as a great victory to show that taxpayers are not paying taxes for nothing,” he said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

+5 more 
posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
CIA agent is admitting that US forces dug up the body of a dead bin laden only to stage a fake death. It all makes perfect sense because shooting a dead body would not show blood and the decay of the years old dead body. They showed pics of Saddam and Gadhaffi but not bin laden. Reason: He was dead for years and any gunshot wounds on the body would expose the farce that the body had been dead for years.

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

+11 more 
posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Yeah. He had really bad kidney problems and was unable to survive without hospital care etc.

He died of ill health many Years ago. Everything is just so shameful these days!

It's all about money! I wish we were still in the barter system!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
So many dates , so many accounts of this one mans death . Whom to believe ?

I'll tell you who ! the one who brings his body in w/e condition and there is a DNA identification done on it , compared to his family members.

Either dig him up , or pull him outta the sea , this won't rest untill that corpse is found , confirmed , and cause of death determined. If at all possible. Just tired of all the games , and running around with so many various accounts. Everybody lies

+28 more 
posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Wow..... PressTV, the official Iranian News Network suddenly has a CIA agent that's talking to them and them alone? Why does this smell of disinformation/Distraction?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I don't know if I would trust a former CIA Agent.

They are very sneaky, manipulative, and secretive people by nature.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

Yup. I've read so much of this guy over the years. Depending on your sources, Bin Laden:
Died during that raid and was buried at sea, or
Died from natural causes in a hospital around or shortly before 9/11, or
Is still alive, or
Never existed to begin with.

Now they dug up his corpse? For what? How'd they even locate it in the first place?

If our wonderful undercover studs wanted to pull some stunt show, why not use a lookalike or a dummy?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

I don't know if I would trust a car seller.

Seriously though, 99% of CIA agents would tell you the official story. So by your logic the majority of CIA agents must be lying, and this one guy is most likely telling the truth.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

If Bin Laden died during the Bush Admin. there is no way his ego wouldn't take credit for killing him. Why would the Republicons leave this prize for the Dems. Don't say they were sure McCain would win because that's stupider than thinking Palin is competent.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Thread from yesterday
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Osama died in 2001 according to FOX news:

Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
well, we know that Hillary wasn't watching the raid on a magic TV, and Hillary lied about being fired upon by snipers in the Balkans, and about the Torpedoe that sank the S Korean warship...and about..the list is long

anyone who disagrees with her version of events would be telling the truth by default

+25 more 
posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

It all makes perfect sense because shooting a dead body would not show blood and the decay of the years old dead body.

So, we are being led to believe that these folks...

Were looking at something roughly like this?

That would explain Hillary trying not to crack up in the photo.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Its quite likely they were watching Team America World Police....
( by the look on Hillary's face the sex seen with the t3rd drop....)
It would be nice if we could ask the Seals but they were conveniently blown up by Terrorists.

funny how everything the terrorists do benefits the elite

eta
definite sta fo de abuv po

edit on 20-5-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-5-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop

This picture always makes me smile, coz Obama (The President) seems to be a nobody sat on a small chair in a corner whereas Hillary and crew seem more in power! He just seems like a janitor there who by chance walked in and just sat down quietly!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
As soon as it was breaking news that OS had been "killed" by the US, I was literally screaming at the TV calling BS!!! That man died years ago!! Any most that knew about it and spoke out were quickly assasinated!

The American propaganda machine makes me sick!!

Everything about it was convienient, and if its to good to be true, its because its not true!

Of course it wasn't convienient to tell the rest of the world he died a long time ago!

Jeeze Americans! Do your selves a favor and join OWS! Civil war will be comeing if you like it or not, sowwie for yas!
edit on 20-5-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

link   
I don't think I can buy that the found his body and dug him up. If they ever had his body they'd have shown us.

link   

Originally posted by faryjay

Originally posted by Zarniwoop

This picture always makes me smile, coz Obama (The President) seems to be a nobody sat on a small chair in a corner whereas Hillary and crew seem more in power! He just seems like a janitor there who by chance walked in and just sat down quietly!

Now that you mention it, this picture may be quite revealing. Where's his important-looking laptop? Where's his position of power? He just seems to be along for the ride while all those other people in there look like they can't wait for THEIR plan to pan out. He should have been sitting in that general's chair for maximum impact.
edit on 20-5-2012 by 2manyquestions because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Not buying this. there was a 25 million dollar reward for information leading to his arrest/death. If he died of natural causes you expect some poor bodyguard to have not sold that information?

Money Money Money

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

Sold the information? And tell the World that the elite didn't kill him, he just died of his own accord???

Ummm yeah that'd really boost the elite's ego wouldn't it?

But stay asleep. You seem very tired anyways!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay
Yeah. He had really bad kidney problems and was unable to survive without hospital care etc.

He died of ill health many Years ago. Everything is just so shameful these days!

It's all about money! I wish we were still in the barter system!

This is not just a money thing although you're not incorrect. This is really about your government... out and out LYING to you and staging scenarios. And if they did it here which...they did then no one has the luxury of believing the OS anymore.

This government has GOT TO GO The entire system is failing and it cannot continue because the jig truly is up!
But you're right. This is also about profit. Money. Oil. Greed.
Seems the Elites praise to a GOD that stands for gold, oil and drugs!

If patriots don't overthrow this corrupt government soon then planet Earth will. There is so much negative mojo in and around mother Earth that she is about to buckle then BUCK the parasites off. Watch .....cause it's coming! This is why there's a huge alien/UFO presence around lately. They're waiting for the galactic show to begin.

Everything has gotten so out of control that there's no fooling the public anymore like they did years ago. Not with the advent of the Internet. This is also why the government wants to control this with SOPA. Because right now, they can't control what's being disseminated. And because of this, they employ Internet shills to cast doubt, dispersions and suppositions in an attempt to discredit the truth. And if anyone at this point in time doesn't feel that 9-11 wasn't in PART...an inside job then they're shills or unbaked individuals.
edit on 20-5-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join