It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 NATO Protesters Face Terror Conspiracy Charges

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I read somewhere that they had stuff to make Molotov cocktails.... But doesn't everyone have the stuff to produce this in their home? I mean all it takes is a bottle of alcohol and a napkin....??? Also read they had swords and other stuff... wtf do the police think they are doing with that? Was probably hanging on the wall as decorative stuff....

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux

Richard Daley the first ordered a 'shoot to kill' order for anyone carrying a molotav cocktail.

those guys got lucky consider what city they are in.

I think you Americans are lucky to be in American ... you are "house broken" puppy dogs. Pathetic.

A molotov coctail was something the finnish people coocked up to throw at the Russian army ... they threw it at their tanks, and tht hardly did anything ... except bring the "heat up".

And "that" is exactly what a molotov coctail is for ... you stupid, idiotic, dumb americans ... you people should get a medal for idiocy ...

A molotov coctail is for "putting the heat on" ... it's completely ineffective as a weapon ...

What, are you going to call it a "weapon of mass destruction now" ... if used properly, it could put a car or two on fire. That's probably "mass destruction" in your minds, especially after you found "sand" in Iraq, to be "weapons of mass destruction", since it put so many vehicles out of use.

You Americans are NAZIS ... and I think people should stop referring to the US as American, and just call them by their real title ... Fascists.

You dumb Americans don't even know what liberty is, do you? And despite your continuous claim to "right to bear arms" ... it hasn't occurred to you ... that "to bring up arms against oppression" is a right. It means, that if any minor group has greavances against it's government and can create a "governing entity" within itself, to take up arms against the government ... is actually a human right.

But, in America ... the right, is for you to "squash" the little guy ... and you call yourselves liberators. HA HA HA! Liberators of what? Liberate people from their freedom and their life? Liberate them from their dignity?

edit on 20/5/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn

Originally posted by michaelbrux

Richard Daley the first ordered a 'shoot to kill' order for anyone carrying a molotav cocktail.

those guys got lucky consider what city they are in.

I think you Americans are lucky to be in American ... you are "house broken" puppy dogs. Pathetic.

A molotov coctail was something the finnish people coocked up to throw at the Russian army ... they threw it at their tanks, and tht hardly did anything ... except bring the "heat up".

And "that" is exactly what a molotov coctail is for ... you stupid, idiotic, dumb americans ... you people should get a medal for idiocy ...

A molotov coctail is for "putting the heat on" ... it's completely ineffective as a weapon ...

What, are you going to call it a "weapon of mass destruction now" ... if used properly, it could put a car or two on fire. That's probably "mass destruction" in your minds, especially after you found "sand" in Iraq, to be "weapons of mass destruction", since it put so many vehicles out of use.

You Americans are NAZIS ... and I think people should stop referring to the US as American, and just call them by their real title ... Fascists.

You dumb Americans don't even know what liberty is, do you? And despite your continuous claim to "right to bear arms" ... it hasn't occurred to you ... that "to bring up arms against oppression" is a right. It means, that if any minor group has greavances against it's government and can create a "governing entity" within itself, to take up arms against the government ... is actually a human right.

But, in America ... the right, is for you to "squash" the little guy ... and you call yourselves liberators. HA HA HA! Liberators of what? Liberate people from their freedom and their life? Liberate them from their dignity?

edit on 20/5/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

this guy is awesome^

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The story seems so familiar!

anybody remembers the g8 in Genoa, 2002?

One protester got shot by the cops. cops raided a schoolhouse without a warrant and arrested several protesters who have been sleeping there.

the official justification for the raid was that they found couple of molotovs. sure enough the molotovs could not be found anymore for the court hearing and later a cop admitted, that they planted the Molotovs...
G8 Genoa, BBC on missing molotovs

smells like the same story again:
- no evidence of the found molotovs presented so far (in italy at least they showed some photographs)
- no search warrant for the raid
- mysteriously there have been persons arrested, then released (prolly the agent provocateurs aka handlers)

What changed is the label 'Terrorist'.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Man all those hippies are going to be doing is throw down some cocktails of robitussin and ritalin, a little R and R. none of them have the balls to actually do something real. all they wanna do is get high and philosophize.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Lord Jules

The whole incident is beginning to smell like a dead rat and the list of weapons these young, so-called terrorists were supposed to have grows with each police report. Next we'll be told an armoured car was found in the garage and a chopper parked out the back.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
A fourth person has been arrested.

(Reuters) - A fourth man was arrested on a terrorism-related charge ahead of the NATO summit that gets underway here on Sunday, adding to event security concerns after the arrests of three others who police said considered targeting U.S. President Barack Obama's re-election headquarters.

Chicago-resident Sebastian Senakiewicz, 24, was arrested Thursday and charged with one count of terrorism/false threat, Chicago Police Department spokesman Mike Sullivan said on Sunday. He remains in custody and has a bond hearing later on Sunday.

reuters

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
A very vague article. Not much information here. While I think throwing molatov cocktails should be a criminal offense if unprovoked, terrorism it is far from.
Who should we be more terrified of, a couple of students with lighter fuel and matches or or a fully armed, highly trained force with billions of dollars at its disposal.
Come on, one side brought Predator Drones the other signs.
Get these guys out of jail now. You guys better start standing up for yourselves down there instead of sitting in front of your monitors talking about it, its almost too late!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack
"Planned to make"

I absolutely hate any law which comes into conflict with the idea of actually doing something and accusing someone of WANTING to do something - because there is a big different. Based on the logic of this thinking, we should be able to charge anyone who WANTS to commit murder with conspiracy to do so and flood the system even more.

There should never be a punishment for something that was never done. It takes away the human idea of remorse. It sickens me every time I hear someone punished for something that MIGHT have happened, and this is no exception.

Yeah I've seen this movie... Pre-crime I think it was called, no wait Minority Report, that's the one!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

terrorists,trouble makers who disapear, laws being introduced, undercover cops. sounds all to familiar.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Elohimsciences

Your on ATS, what'd you think, the posters here gave a damn?
This will only be talked about while those three boys will be charged under the NDAA law. They will be sent to a torture prison and wont be heard from again and this thread will die as will this story as the MSM will stop reporting on it for more important stories.

Meanwhile, those boys will be hidden away somewhere and be tortured. Remember that the NDAA law states to be held indefinitely and they do not have to say where they are being held. This is a test.

The only persons who will worry and cry over this will be the mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters.

What would you do if this was your child and what would be going through your mind? Then think about this, This is happening in the country you live in, AMERICA

"shiit just got real"
"enjoy the ride"

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

It appears YOU are the moron!! News reports came out saying that "beer making equipment" was confiscated, long before the msm reported molitav cocktails were being made!

Wake up and quit listening to the mind control agents who obviously have you under their control!

Look in the mirror before you call those whom are obviously better informed than yourself "MORONS"!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarCry
Man all those hippies are going to be doing is throw down some cocktails of robitussin and ritalin, a little R and R. none of them have the balls to actually do something real. all they wanna do is get high and philosophize.

I just checked CNN and FOX, there isn't any story about you doing some really brave and Earth changing event.

I guess that means you are just like the people your post condemns.

Unless they covered up the story of your heroics acts today and we just haven't heard about it yet...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by paradox

It appears YOU are the moron!! News reports came out saying that "beer making equipment" was confiscated, long before the msm reported molitav cocktails were being made!

Wake up and quit listening to the mind control agents who obviously have you under their control!

Look in the mirror before you call those whom are obviously better informed than yourself "MORONS"!

LMAO yes you are sooo well informed! Goodness!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn

You do not understand.

American police are primarily interested in punishing their people for acts of defiance. It does not matter how ineffectual the act might be, in practical terms; it is the very principle of wanting to be defiant or disobedient, that the American police will bash, torture, or unlawfully arrest people for. American police have arrested people for meditating or dancing, before; entirely harmless acts which do not threaten their physical safety at all.

The American police are absolutely psychotic, and drunk with the sense of their own authority. So it does not matter what a person does, as far as they are concerned. The issue is purely a case of if you are doing anything which they do not want you to do. You could be sitting on the ground, entirely motionless and still. If they do not want you to do that, they will gladly beat you half to death; purely for defying their authority.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by morefiber

I appreciate the response even though I'm not really in a better position then when I started and yes your right. I'm under 30.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join