It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 NATO Protesters Face Terror Conspiracy Charges

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

Originally posted by Sek82

*takes off multi layered tinfoil hat, sticks head in sand*

Ah, so my head is in the sand because it is not hard (at all) to believe people would take advantage of this event and cause trouble. An estimated 10,000 people and all of them perfect angels. Just like those peaceful occupiers who have been known to break windows and set # on fire, right?

I can't say I wish I lived in your reality where there is a sinister government intention behind the insignificant arrests of a couple of morons. I couldn't stand all that paranoia.

www.infowars.com...

of course they are not all perfect angels, the devils are the government agents entrapping the stupid ones to cause terror, not the first time.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

That's right....All you have to be is "suspected" of terrorism (domestic or international) and you can be detained INDEFINITELY without due process. Some senators are working on getting that little phrase removed.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
You see? You see now? What did we tell you? There it is.

This is about to get worse, much worse. Lets see how many Americans will face terror charges by the end of the summit.

Charges based on what they 'would have' done insteade of what they 'have' done....

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

I am not sure if the summit has commenced yet, but wow, people have already been charged with intent and conspiracy to commit terrorism. The terrorism based charges have come from the allegations that the people involved were going to make Molotov cocktails. The men arrested are reported to be shocked at the charges that they have been pinged with. Something tells me this is going to be a long weekend in Chicago...

What does ATS have to say?

abcnews.go.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Long, hot weekend.....it's 91 in Chi-Town today...just as hot tomorrow. Also, these NATO geniuses are in town when the Cubs are playing the Sox. For those of you who don't know, those are baseball teams both based in Chicago.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
This news is huge, every mainstream media outlet is running it all with the same picture. They are not from the same town, and the ap said the cops confiscated beer making supplies. Infowars is reporting that the provocateur agents arrested wednesday have since disappeared. Very strange. And this is in your face pre-crime, and nt even a good frame up. What the heck is going on here?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Police probably got tipped by someone with a grudge...

In the Netherlands we have some hotline to report "suspicious activity" anonymously to the police (or so they say, ofcourse they know exactly who phoned it in)

I'm guessing something like this might have happened. Or they actually were planning this and then there's nothing wrong with the charges ofcourse but i don't "feel" they are legit. I think they got scammed.

1984, HA, i wish things were like back then still....

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bacci0909
Well, in a 2009 Department of Defense training manual for incoming employees, a multiple choice question was asked: 'Which of the following is a form of "low-level terrorism"?' The correct answer was "protest".

ACLU Challenges Defense Department Personel Policy To Regard Lawful Protests As "Low-Level Terrorism"

Only took them 3 years to ditch the "low-level" softener
edit on 19-5-2012 by bacci0909 because: (no reason given)

Nothing to wonder of: $c*m Always has been so scared of people, they been doing anything to damp any Voice of Veritas down deeply into Soil.
But V is V, humans Always remember it in very Depth of their Souls

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
The article has absolutely no details, so it is hard to discern what is really going on here. It is interesting nonetheless. If they really were surprised about the charges because they were not considering or planning such actions, then that is truly a shame. Maybe the police are trying to send a strong message or something, but that doesn't really seem to fit.

The article did have a little clue in that it said they were caught in possession of something used to make these cocktails...Did they just have a bottle of alcohol or something? Wouldn't surprise me in the least to be honest. The stuff used to make one of these devices are common items, so I am very curious as to the evidence the prosecution will present.

I am so sick of people in America thinking that anyone who questions or disagrees with the government or patriotism is a terrorist, bad person, doesn't love their country, etc...It is truly those who do the opposite that are ruining this country...Or rather allowing the politicians to ruin it. If you don't know who you are, I will tell you. If you supported the Patriot Act, or similar bills, then you are the problem, not those who show dissent towards the government.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I don't know what ATS has to say, but I was always told go large or go home. There's no point in doing half a job, because then you just have to do the whole job later.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 5/19.2012 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Shame on you for revealing key details of the Chicago Public School Systems newest improvement plan!

Seriously, after reading the Tribune article, I think perhaps there is some merit to the charges, but I will assume they are innocent until proven guilty.
Does every group of radicals get their own set of law enforcement plants up there? Seems like we don't bust anyone for domestic terrorism without someone having infiltrated and supplied them with what? Money, supplies, ideas, encouragement? Who knows, this still seems a little fishy to me.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Shame on you for revealing key details of the Chicago Public School Systems newest improvement plan!

Seriously, after reading the Tribune article, I think perhaps there is some merit to the charges, but I will assume they are innocent until proven guilty.
Does every group of radicals get their own set of law enforcement plants up there? Seems like we don't bust anyone for domestic terrorism without someone having infiltrated and supplied them with what? Money, supplies, ideas, encouragement? Who knows, this still seems a little fishy to me.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by Resurected

But its ok when NATO drops a 4 ton bomb onto a school?

See the reply above.
Got to remember to preview, argh.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

what I am wondering is why 6 others would be released?

2 of which are admitted informants... what were their orders?

from all the articles I can read

this looks like a total thought crime set up...

sure were a lot of new laws put in place ..

permanently ..

reminds me of the first trade center bombing in '93..

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

A new law just past in Quebec that will penalize and give hefty fine to protestors whether peaceful or not and they also made the political process to get a legal permit to protest a pain in the rear... They are starting to push it a bit too much... Someone in there should realize that this whole crap is about to fall on their head if they don't have a sudden flash of intelligence and integrity...

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nietrick

Originally posted by daaskapital

I am not sure if the summit has commenced yet, but wow, people have already been charged with intent and conspiracy to commit terrorism. The terrorism based charges have come from the allegations that the people involved were going to make Molotov cocktails. The men arrested are reported to be shocked at the charges that they have been pinged with. Something tells me this is going to be a long weekend in Chicago...

What does ATS have to say?

abcnews.go.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Long, hot weekend.....it's 91 in Chi-Town today...just as hot tomorrow. Also, these NATO geniuses are in town when the Cubs are playing the Sox. For those of you who don't know, those are baseball teams both based in Chicago.

Yes, and with the sorry ass Cubs playing the weak ass White Socks, it will be easy convincing the foreigners that they are watching a REAL baseball game! Look for the Brits to continue calling it a match even after being corrected though.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Oh that's funny they charge these people with a conspiracy to commit terror......yet Chicago police are the ones acting like terrorists....ridiculous and nothing gets done.....

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

I find that quite interesting. In fact, it makes me wonder just how many resources our government has dedicated to finding out who/what/when/why/how we all are.

It didn't take long from the time they posted until the time they were arrested. How much of this stuff is watched like that? Where does that end?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
Wow the fascist pigs are sloppy. I guess they forgot the laws they tried to pass making filming cops illegal was overturned by a judge. They can't hide. So now they lie.

A star for you, Kali.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

Exactly.....the hope and changers are getting EXACTLY what they voted for.....I hope they have gunz...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

I completely agree. Rules are and should be only for safety, however, the threat we attempt to take away to make things safe must be proven first. People can think or, (at least it used to be,) say what ever they want, because the had freedom of speech. Even if I said I wanted to kill the president, or, I want to blow up a school, these could be simple venting, and always are, because let's face it, a 'real' terrorist won't reveal his plans prior to the action. It's stupid to think otherwise.
edit on 20-5-2012 by Cmdrscott1701 because: Wanted to strengthen my point so it doesn't look like spam.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join