It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Message: Beginning May 26 thru Dec 21

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by YellowRoseTx51

Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
I understand what you are saying and i do not share yours.
Namaste

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by rebellender

mirror mirror on the wall, which disaster will be our fall..
So, H_A, is it the Earthquake on the 20th or doom on the 26th?

What the hell, I think its a fair question to ask, I mean in the grand race to call the big one and have it right and all
edit on 19-5-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

I don't know my friend.
I don't predict. I just post. But I do think there will be a sizable one before June 1st. That's just my gut feeling. Especially after this NATO summit. Bad mojo.

is this your alibi? you dont predict it you just promote it.....come on man, if your going to write it, own it, we will still give you a bad time later when nothing happens?
And of course, NATO Summits mean bad earthquakes and set Bad MoJo for all the Fruited Plain

Well since its your GUT on this one I will stack magazines with silver for the zombies, what is your zombie forecast for week after next?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasteel
The one thing I don't get is how eclipses would have any impact on anything on earth.

I'm not trying to discredit anything, I think it would be really cool IF it worked but I don't understand how the moons shadow passing across the earth can bring any energy from anywhere. I saw another channel where they said something like the moons shadow causes some light to come from the galactic center towards earth, even if that were correct shouldn't the light still take 30,000 years to get here? also, why would an eclipse cause it to start coming this way?

If I were to position a spaceship in the moons shadow and move the ship so as to be constantly viewing an eclipse from my perspective would I be constantly bathed in this mysterious galaxy energy?

As I say, not saying you're wrong, I just don't get the mechanics of this.
edit on 20-5-2012 by Vasteel because: spelling

I think to begin with we really don't understand the Sun or the Moon. Science claims they do but, they don't.

Perhaps when the Moon is aligned between the Earth and Sun it experiences some galactic-like pressure....like a cylinder in your car?

The Sun's light appears very differently too. This eclipse will produce individual round points of light on Earth instead of the beams/rays we're used to.

So who knows. And because this rather rare event is happening in 2012....and weeks before another rare event, the transit/occultation of Venus....anything is to be expected.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
"Ascended Masters" is all that need be said to know who I am dealing with...

Pure, unaldulterated ,grade A, gobblebygook laden, New Age BS

Pretty words with absolutely NO validity or value. The always deceitful voice from the dark side. Check your reason at the door, open your mind and let your brain leak out mentality.

New Agers have only one favorable attribute. They are seekers. Most in society have long ago cast aside a search for truth in favor of nihilism. Sadly, New Agers have chosen deception and distruction.

Awakened souls are not New Agers. The teachings of Ascended Masters are the oldest teachings on the planet. i guess that would make us OLD AGERS.
Humanity has been on Earth for millions of years, coming and going. the evidence is there for those who seek it. We have been through 6 Golden Ages and are about to begin the Seventh Golden Age.

You cannot open your mind to the truth, you must open your heart. The heart is the control mechanism of the human species.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by eNaR

Originally posted by WisdomSeeker
I know the messenger Usa (the Bridge) personally and i have had personal audience with Mother Akasha. This is abosolutely 100% not the messenger speaking. I have heard many Ascended Masters come through Usa and Excalibur (messenger #2), and they are for real and the messages are for real. Unfortunately, anyone who is not ready to listen will not hear the message. if you are ready to listen however, you have the opportunity to clear your Karma, become fully awakened, and prepare to become part of the "I AM" race as we were millenia ago. This is a time of great awakening, and the messages of Mother Akasha, Asun, Saint Germain, Master Kuthumi, lord Maitreya,Emmanuel Jesus, and the other Ascended host will create the state of preparation to shift with what is about to happen on Mother Earth. Very exciting!

Namaste

if anyone has questions, i will do my best to provide answers.

edit on 18-5-2012 by WisdomSeeker because: More to say.

-----Unfortunately, anyone who is not ready to listen will not hear the message.-----

So how does one become / get "ready" to hear the message.

I'm guessing if you believe anything and everything "Mother Akasha, Asun, Saint Germain, Master Kuthumi, lord Maitreya, Emmanuel Jesus, and the other Ascended host" AND believers like youself have to say then you're "ready, you're in / will be in with the "I AM" race when they make their presence known" to the masses.

If you question why the "Ascended Masters come through Usa and Excalibur (messenger #2)" and not just "come through" everyone, so there is no question about their existence / being, then that person has yet to be somehow indoctrinated into the fold and their disbelief could be seen as just a form of mocking the message / chosen messengers (do they wear robes and pointy hats? - not mocking, just asking a valid question).

Sounds a lot like religion.......with which one needs to have faith and believe the naive, the charlatans, the perverts and their misinterpreted folklore !

True? ........and if not "Make me ready" !

The body must be prepared to recieve the channellings of the Masters. Akasha and Asun chose Usa and he was the only messenger for 15 years until Excalibur was of age. It was his destiny from birth to be a messenger in this time for Akasha, Asun and others. They chose ONLY 2 messengers for their dispensation as was dictated by the Great White Brotherhood of Ascended Masters. Many other A/M channel through numerous individuals around the world.

Guy and Edna Ballard were messengers for Saint Germain in the 1930's when he brought the Violet Flame back to Earth to begin the cleansing of mother Earth and its inhabitants.

They dress like you or i do. This is NOT a cult, and not a religion as most would define it. Although it is a spiritual path to follow. I discovered my ONENESS with everyone else and my Divinity through the academy. I have also discovered some of my past incarnations on planet Earth through personal audiences.

When i went to my first workshop, I had been a sceptic until then. As I heard the messages being channelled and that it was a message of love and wisdom, I heard the ring of truth in what was being said. I also felt it in my heart. I started daily disciplines to clear my Karmic debt and purify my spirit and heart to prepare for ascension in this embodiment. i was raised as a Christian, and this answered my questions about Church, Christianity, and things related that I had.

I never really believed in Hell, even as a child. My GOD is a being of PURE LIGHT and PURE LOVE and would not condemn a soul to eternal damnation for not following a set of rules or worshipping a deity. i do not attend Church but i am more spiritual now than I have ever been.

The book Unvieled Mysteries by Godfre Rae King is a good place to start. Reading that book erases 300 years of karmic debt.
Namaste

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Usa is not ordained. I believe he was a business owner when he was chosen as a messenger. I do not give money or tithe myself to the academy. i do pay the fee for workshops when i go and I pay for audio downloads that i want to have.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Usa is not ordained. I believe he was a business owner when he was chosen as a messenger. I do not give money or tithe myself to the academy. i do pay the fee for workshops when i go and I pay for audio downloads that i want to have.

You are very knowledgeable about this group/organization, W.S. Thank you for sharing what you've experienced.
May I ask you if you know whether or not Drunvaldo Melchizadek in part of this academy?
I have found his books quite interesting.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT

You are very knowledgeable about this group/organization, W.S. Thank you for sharing what you've experienced.
May I ask you if you know whether or not Drunvaldo Melchizadek in part of this academy?
I have found his books quite interesting.

Drunvaldo Melchizadek is teaching in a facility called School of Remembering with the Living in the Heart Teachers who are beginning their global work. I believe he started this mystery school. he is not part of the Radiant Rose Academy, but most certainly is Awakened.

Namaste

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Many famous people are awakened. Will Smith is one. He is also great to follow on twitter.

George Lucas tried to awaken people with Star Wars. The Force = The Source (Energy). You must control your negative emotions or risk falling to the dark side (continued duality / reincarnation).

James Cameron's movie epic Avatar was designed to raise the vibrational consciousness of humanity. look how many people wanted to go to Pandora and experience the communion with Mother Earth (Eywa).

There are many others. The great awakening is upon us.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I don't usually pay much attention to video's like this but today, for some reason, I listened to this. And I have come away feeling as though the speaker is correct in what he says. I do not really care who the speaker is or what organization he belongs to or even his own belief system. But this resonated to my heart.
I have spent a long long time denying myself, metaphysically. I have had, in the past, the ability to heal, working with chakras and various energies. I know that the things I put my mind to, metaphysically, work. But I, through reasons of circumstances, put these things to the back of my mind. I made myself dumb and blind on purpose. I had my reasons, which I am not about to go into here, and I would have been content to live my life as a blind, dumb person. Until now.

Listening to this, I realized that I am stupid to do this to myself and to the little part of the world that I live in. Who am I to say that the Earth and her inhabitants have no right to experience healing? Who am I to keep love and light and joy away from this existence? In my thougtology, we are all life/light/joy if we choose to be and choose to shine. And the more people who choose to shine, the quicker the Mother heals. I now choose to shine.

I know many folks will read this and roll their eyes and think 'what a nutter' and maybe so, yes I am. But I think that those who are on the same wavelength should begin to shine and perhaps eventually we will all shine brighter than the sun and in doing so, begin to heal both ourselves and our Mother Earth. This is my hope.

So thank you, human_alien, for bringing this to my attention. I am in your debt! Blessed be.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I think to begin with we really don't understand the Sun or the Moon. Science claims they do but, they don't.

Can you provide an example of what you are talking about?

Perhaps when the Moon is aligned between the Earth and Sun it experiences some galactic-like pressure....like a cylinder in your car?

Why do you claim something like that happening. The orientation between the Sun, Moon, and the galaxy is different in eclipses. They happen regularly and several times a year although most are partial eclipses.

The Sun's light appears very differently too. This eclipse will produce individual round points of light on Earth instead of the beams/rays we're used to.

That's laughingly false.

So who knows. And because this rather rare event is happening in 2012....and weeks before another rare event, the transit/occultation of Venus....anything is to be expected.

Usually you toss in more unrelated events into the pile hoping that people will think something is up. COme up with more nonsense that you claim is related. It will fool some people, but not me.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebelchildoflight2011

I don't usually pay much attention to video's like this but today, for some reason, I listened to this. And I have come away feeling as though the speaker is correct in what he says. I do not really care who the speaker is or what organization he belongs to or even his own belief system. But this resonated to my heart.
I have spent a long long time denying myself, metaphysically. I have had, in the past, the ability to heal, working with chakras and various energies. I know that the things I put my mind to, metaphysically, work. But I, through reasons of circumstances, put these things to the back of my mind. I made myself dumb and blind on purpose. I had my reasons, which I am not about to go into here, and I would have been content to live my life as a blind, dumb person. Until now.

Listening to this, I realized that I am stupid to do this to myself and to the little part of the world that I live in. Who am I to say that the Earth and her inhabitants have no right to experience healing? Who am I to keep love and light and joy away from this existence? In my thougtology, we are all life/light/joy if we choose to be and choose to shine. And the more people who choose to shine, the quicker the Mother heals. I now choose to shine.

I know many folks will read this and roll their eyes and think 'what a nutter' and maybe so, yes I am. But I think that those who are on the same wavelength should begin to shine and perhaps eventually we will all shine brighter than the sun and in doing so, begin to heal both ourselves and our Mother Earth. This is my hope.

So thank you, human_alien, for bringing this to my attention. I am in your debt! Blessed be.

ALL is vibration and frequency, rebelchild...and true wisdom is earned through the experiential oscillation between the highs and lows of belief and understanding; it's how man grows in spirit.

So don't berate yourself for the time you've spent in denial (metaphysically or otherwise), as when the student is eventually ready, the teacher will always arrive.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Its funny how so many people take the Christian's theory and the Bible's stance on end times and twist and turn it and give things different names and make it something "new or origional" Be origional.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by WisdomSeeker

Drunvaldo Melchizadek is a fraud that makes things up as he goes along. He has been wrong so many times and his groupies simply overlook all of the failures. This wacko claims he has taught Egyptian gods better ways to meditate. He parades around with the hoax of newly discovered Mayan codices. This wacko got involved in the fraud of the crystal skulls.

Here is some info for those that need to learn about Drunvalo.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

ALL is vibration and frequency, rebelchild...and true wisdom is earned through the experiential oscillation between the highs and lows of belief and understanding; it's how man grows in spirit.

lol what do you mean grow in spirit? towards what?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by WisdomSeeker

Thank you, WisdomSeeker.
Would you relate this academy to The Rosicrution Order...or the Order of The Golden Dawn?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
reply to post by ILikeStars

We do.

I beg to differ that perhaps your will cannot extend itself outside the realm of the words it knows.

This question was posed by Benjamin Lee Whorf in the 1930s. Whorf studied Hopi, an Amerindian language very different from the Eurasian languages that had hitherto been the subject of academic linguistics. His work led him to suggest that language not only influences thought but, more strongly, that it determines thought.
Language barriers / Can a concept exist without words to describe it?

Did Patrick Stewart have "free will" when he took the role as a Star Trek Capt?

Did Christopher Reeve have "free will" when he took the role as Superman?

Did Rod Serling have "free will" when he created, wrote scripts for, narrated, and directed Twilight Zone episodes?

Did Tabacco have free will when it was banning the use of automatic/involuntary systems of the body?

Did the chameleon have free will when changing colors and acting like it's surrounding environment?

*... language not only influences thought but, more strongly, that it determines thought.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars

Seeing we have free will

We have free will?

That's not to be confused with so-called 'freedom' to do whatever you want.

Of course I cannot do whatever I want. First I must learn the rules to the game of life before I start "living".

Tell me, does anyone know the number of laws that currently exist that we must conform to in order to be law abiding citizens and then be able to exercise our "free will"?

How many laws are there?

Can we learn them within one lifetime?

Are they required learning in schools?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DominusIlluminatioMea

lol what do you mean grow in spirit? towards what?

Thank you, D.I.M., I'm happy you've found some humor in that.

String together some esoteric aphorisms, homilies, a parable or two...and, nowadays, even mix in a little pseudo-science and cool graphics...and it's often surpising how convincing words can seem. Speak them in an authoritative manner from a position of self-proclaimed superiority...and your results will often be increased ten-fold.

Religions have been doing this successfully for years, in fact, Human Alien has provided us all with a classic example of this 'enlightened marketing' in the video at the beginning of this very interesting thread.

It's marketing...and it always has been marketing. Package a pretty and inspiring message,...deliver it in a pretty and inspiring manner,...assure your target market that your product comes from a reliable and unimpeacheable source...and they'll swear by you. From that point on, they will look to you to provide them what you tell them they really need.

The down side to this is that in so doing, we often let our own precious decision-making senses and abilities atrophy; it is always easier to let (in this example) our ascended masters do our thinking for us. Afterall, since they are so incredibly beautiful (How 'bout that sexy Lady Akasha....hubba-hubba ; ), so superior to us mere mortals...and so vastly more wise than we could ever imagine ourselves being,...why not let them also judge us?

Let's be honest with ourselves, fellow mortals. Couldn't anything stated in that video REALLY have been stated by any one of us?

Don't we, as mere human beings, ALREADY have the ability to postulate those very same ideas and understandings, while at the same time being able to judge ourselves for our own shortcomings and our successes...in order to grow as we need to grow? Haven't we all thought and done these things in one form or another already?

I say that we have...and we DO...every single day of our lives; I say that we really don't need any bejewelled, elegantly-coiffed, bleach-blond Aryan Master to do our thinking for us. WHY?...because we (mortal, imperfect, mankind) are superior to them...and if they do exist...and truly are immortal, then they've had plenty of time to damn well learn it!

Pity these so-called ascended masters...THEY know they will never possess the gifts God has given us wonderful human beings...and their insecurities, as well as those of their followers, have reduced them to trying to manipulate and control what they know they will never be able to attain themselves.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Many famous people are awakened. Will Smith is one. He is also great to follow on twitter.

George Lucas tried to awaken people with Star Wars. The Force = The Source (Energy). You must control your negative emotions or risk falling to the dark side (continued duality / reincarnation).

James Cameron's movie epic Avatar was designed to raise the vibrational consciousness of humanity. look how many people wanted to go to Pandora and experience the communion with Mother Earth (Eywa).

There are many others. The great awakening is upon us.

So James Cameron has said this somewhere, that he designed the movie to raise awareness, or is it just convinient to say so considering the movie was such a hit and attaching oneself / ones belief to it would make the "message" more believable ? Ditto George Lucas ?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join