It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Message: Beginning May 26 thru Dec 21

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

On May 20, 2012, for the first time in 26,000 years, the Sun and Moon, and the constellation responsible for our spiritual evolution and ascension, the mystic Pleiades, will align in a spectacular, full Annular Solar Eclipse and a rare solar eclipse alignment will happen between the Earth, the Sun and, our central Sun, Alcyone in the Pleiades Constellation.

So not a planetary alignment.

You have the Sun and Moon and some distant stars involved - but no other planets. So not a planetary alignment.

The Pleiades is pretty. Tales have been written about it as have most of the stars of the night sky.

Alignments are meaningless for the most part. Eclipses are useful for certain scientific experiments.

An annular solar eclipse occurs when the Moon’s apparent diameter is smaller than the Sun, causing the Sun to look like an annulus (ring), blocking most of the Sun’s light. An annular eclipse appears as a partial eclipse over a region thousands of kilometres wide.

I am well aware of what an annular eclipse is. Thanks, anyways.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Xaphan

Love shouldn't be forced anyway. If you're not feeling it naturally then you're just not ripe enough yet. Many of us don't imbue love naturally because we're DIPPED in negativity and darkness. Hence why Earth has had enough~

There is no such thing as forced love. That's an oxymoron. Love cannot be forced, and if it is forced, then it's not really love.

Why are some of you misquoting me by using my name in the quote?
I never said that. I was agreeing that love should never be forced.

PLEASE quote the right poster!

mirror mirror on the wall, which disaster will be our fall..
So, H_A, is it the Earthquake on the 20th or doom on the 26th?

What the hell, I think its a fair question to ask, I mean in the grand race to call the big one and have it right and all
edit on 19-5-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Are you really a hang-glider?

No.
I'm a hang glider pilot. I fly a hang glider. Sort of like asking "Are you an airplane?"

The legality of using the image I used as my avatar was questioned. Until I receive permission from MGM to use it...I won't.

edit on 5/19/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Off-topic:

"Are you an airplane?"
I don't know why I find that so amusing. Maybe because it reminds me of a child's book "Are you my Mother" where (a child? a chicken? whatever...) goes up to every possible moving thing asking if it was his mother.

I refuse to call you a pilot. Too Weed-Wacker-ish. So, hang-gliderer it is!

And...you're kidding? We can't even use avatars without permission? Good lord! Can we get any more Orwellian?
Glad I'm using my own photo for my avatar

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

That's really you?
That explains a lot.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

mirror mirror on the wall, which disaster will be our fall..
So, H_A, is it the Earthquake on the 20th or doom on the 26th?

What the hell, I think its a fair question to ask, I mean in the grand race to call the big one and have it right and all
edit on 19-5-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

I don't know my friend.
I don't predict. I just post. But I do think there will be a sizable one before June 1st. That's just my gut feeling. Especially after this NATO summit. Bad mojo.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Phage, what have you done with Mr. Lithgow?!?!

Edit: Nevermind, I read your post above.

And...you're kidding? We can't even use avatars without permission? Good lord! Can we get any more Orwellian?
Glad I'm using my own photo for my avatar

God dammit, mine is going to be the next to go

edit on 19-5-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

That's really you?
That explains a lot.

Handsome, huh?

Ummm, I noticed you don't have proper quotations around your Mark Twain signature. So before the Quote-Nazi comes after you, I'd get brackets around that sucker immediately!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

How'd you lose the eye? Running with scissors?

I think I gave sufficient attribution for the quote and I'm pretty sure it's in the public domain by now.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Running narration:

3:28 - constant trembling of our planets...because ya, earthquakes is a new thing. -sighs-
Scientific community has not said there is a increase of quakes...reporting more, sure...but there is nothing overly unique going on..so, false statement 1

We know you are...who is we? Who is he talking about? (who does he think he is?!)

Duality is bad, m'kay. (whats the alternative?)

Question answered who "we" are. The Chohan of the Rose Pink Ray (should have guessed)

Going on about footprints of war and how its expanded in modern time. (I disagree, medieval era was ultimately a endless war and death..sure, our devices are scary now on a global scale, but actual active war is less and less percentagewise than it ever has been)

Agreed in some of his views mind you. Imagine if no country had any military spending or buildup...all nations propsering with the money saved and spent instead on good programs, farming, space expansion, etc...meh, one can dream.

End of consciousness of man. That doesn't sound ideal...

2012 mentioned (everyone take a drink)

define irony: He scorns about various things we have in our civilization, to include false prophecys...

The age of war should end (sadly, that will only come when people are all gone..just my opinion)

Well, good news anyhow, this is the last year of war forever...(still sounds really omnious btw)

The earth is essentially going to burp...in the form of mega quakes and such

Find Jesus. (then why is this guy saying this stuff..why not just read the bible)

Ignore cross, focus on resurrection...actually, that is one part of this religion stuff he is going on I will agree with him on..too much focus on his murder..seriously...why is a cross a rememberance...do people remember John Lennon by holding a bullet?

Halfway through...should go get a snack.

Stargates to heaven! (window between worlds...wonder if its the rainbow bridge from Asgard to Earth that will start Ragnarok)

Oh...no, God is shining his happy flashlight on earth between may and december to kabibble earth or something and make us all hippys..good stuff will happen, like said mega quakes and such. Luckily some bumpers have been installed so we don't get too damaged..just maybe a billion or so...thanks god..save us from our potential for war by slaughtering us..so we dont kill each other...(not fully getting this..if this light does that, why not..weaken it..span it out over a few decades verses a year with mega consequences.)

Ahh..Better to die via earthquake than bullet or bomb...

Dont worry bout all the death..angels are here...and will reincarnate you once all the crap is over..nice of them. (problem is, only if you die via the catastrophes of god. lose your life via war and your experience is going on the reincarnation waiting list...no quick pass..your in time out...unless...UNLESS...you did it for a good cause, in which case, your back to the front of the line again (after a bath of course..still got war goop on you))

Sacred fire of creation..not really sure where he is going at this part...but I guess its hidden under mountains and stuff. We can't see it though, cause we vibrate like a retarded monkey and need to up our game first.

oh, they are powered by the sacred fire..(wait, does that mean they are coming to harvest our fire?!)

These rose people can only intervene if we got enough people vibrating...hmm...(then why shine a destroy love light on us to begin with..I would call that intervention)

The alternative to Duality is oneness with your "I AM" presence, your divinity. Millions of years ago, humans separated from their divine consciousness and created a state of duality. We are all born out of the Great Central Sun which is the Source of all creation. We have lost the ability to be Creator Beings. only through change, transformation and a remerging with our I AM presence, can we reclaim that which is our own.

While I believe that the Bible has much wisdom in it, Jesus has spoken in transmission through the messengers that the message he wanted to leave is not accurately reflected in the Bible. Jesus' death on the cross and subsequent ressurection was to show us the path to ressurection and ascension. indeed, he says that these things I do, you will also do, and GREATER things. Emmanuel knew that when we awakened into the I AM race that our divinity as creator beings would raise the planet to a higher dimensional frequency. This can only happen if we embrace love and light and reject war, violence and darkness. We must also call the Sacred Fire (The Violet Flame) around us. Google it!

The seventh Golden age is about to begin which is the age of Christ's Consciousness. One of the signs will be the spectacle of light which most will know as the 3 days of darkness. Forces have been working for some time to prepare the Earth for what is about to come.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
May 20th

Alcyone (also known as the Central Sun) is right smack in the middle of the photon belt, and we are going to be lined up to Alcyone, our Sun, and the Moon (ring of fire eclipse), which is very cool, and full of weirdness. You can be certain that the energy will nothing short of incredible. This Photon Belt has been outside our solar system for a long time and now it is inside our system, and guess who is feeling it -- YOU!

Photon Light vibrates at a very high frequency and it has a direct impact on our bodies, on our DNA, and on our brain waves (which makes you feel so tired in the middle of the day you think what is happening here). If you keep an eye on SpaceWeather.com you can see the changes to the photon energy every 10 minutes and quite frankly you can feel it increase and then check the website for confirmation (if you want).

I have been told that the May 20th solar eclipse (ring of fire) signifies a 'reboot' for the Multiverse. This reboot is not just a local deal, just little old us, but rather it is a major reboot for the entire Milky Way Galaxy. Thereafter we start a brand new 25,920 year cycle.

This eclipse will intercept important energetic lines (the serpent and dragon lines) on Earth at two locations. One is at Mt Shasta and the other is at Mt Fuji. Those two locations will be charged up with very potent energy, and you'll be right there.

We have to be emotionally prepared for major changes after this eclipse, some natural, and others contrived to put us into a state of intense fear. The duality of the situation is quite interesting. This period of time marks a fantastic opportunity for humans to wake up and get with the plan, while at the same time it marks the perfect time to create intense emotional fear to feed off of.
projectcamelotportal.com...:solar-eclipse-pleiadian-alignment&catid=31:kerrys-blog&Itemid=218[/e x]
edit on 19-5-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Photon Light vibrates at a very high frequency and it has a direct impact on our bodies

Um...Is there some other sort of light? I thought all light was composed of photons (or waves, depending on how you look at it).

Alcyone will not be "aligned". Close, but no cigar.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

On May 20, 2012, for the first time in 26,000 years, the Sun and Moon, and the constellation responsible for our spiritual evolution and ascension, the mystic Pleiades, will align in a spectacular, full Annular Solar Eclipse and a rare solar eclipse alignment will happen between the Earth, the Sun and, our central Sun, Alcyone in the Pleiades Constellation.

So not a planetary alignment.

You have the Sun and Moon and some distant stars involved - but no other planets. So not a planetary alignment.

You're right. I am not aware of a star alignment per se, so I used a phrase I was familiar with. Sorry!

Alignments are meaningless for the most part.

Tell that to the ancient celestial and time keepers!

I am well aware of what an annular eclipse is. Thanks, anyways.

I wasn't suggesting you weren't aware.

y/w

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman

Originally posted by MrUncreated

Originally posted by WisdomSeeker
reply to post by XXXN3O

As I said before, the transmissions are real.

Are you sure it's not just acting, or making things up? How can you be 100% certain? They make money from this, don't they? So there's the motive.

Yeah, in my experience ascended masters speak to you, not through you. I'm not saying it's not possible, but when people start asking for money in exchange for them relaying what's given to them for free it tends to make me suspicious of the message. Then again you can't get away from the law of compensation, so who knows. There is truth in just about everything. Sometimes you just have to know where to look.

The academy does many workshops and there are several full time staff who make audio available to those who desire to hear the messages. NO ONE is ever turned away from a workshop if they are unable to pay, however, the messengers only role in this embodiment is to channel the transmissions of the Ascended Masters and they must live, pay rent, eat, travel etc. These things must be paid for somehow. we must be practical in our society.
Namaste

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Photon Light vibrates at a very high frequency and it has a direct impact on our bodies

Um...Is there some other sort of light? I thought all light was composed of photons (or waves, depending on how you look at it).

Alcyone will not be "aligned". Close, but no cigar.

Light is an energy wave. A frequency.

I know you are DYING to don your boxing gloves and get into a sparing match but not now.
Not tonight. Not in the mood. I want to stay centered for the alignment and you tend to knock me off balance. So, I'll have to take a rain check when the stars/planets are more favorable for a Phage-off

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Light is an energy wave. A frequency.

Light has various frequencies. It is not "a frequency".
But the phrase used was "Photon Light" (caps included).

edit on 5/20/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Hmmm! I'm finding this thread very interesting, as I stumbled upon this channelled message a couple of days ago (not sure what to make of it, but interesting none the less):

Caution

Posted on May 17, 2012

Greeting, my name is Bren-Ton. Those of us aboard Athabantian wish to convey the following.

We believe that a major geological event for your planet may occur within the next few days. It will be centered off the northwestern coast of the United States. It is an event similar to that which you, Mark, described in your book “Decimal.” It will affect the coast and somewhat further inland. We can not predict the full affects of this undersea movement.

Conditions appear to be such that a major disruption could occur along the edge of the Juan de Fuga Plate where it intersects the Pacific Plate, many miles off the coast. There are stresses building there that may cause an earthquake of some magnitude and a resulting tsunami — if they are released in a violent manner. There is the possibility that they may be released more gradually and little will be disrupted. It is not clear to us how things will proceed from this point forward.

It is a natural phenomenon that is part of Earth’s adjustment of her physical form. It involves no nuclear reactor such as was the case off Japan, and because it is a natural, we are not allowed to interfere.

We know, Mark, that you are very reluctant to publish this communication. However we do not wish to delay this warning for those who might be affected.

Blessings for all from those of us aboard Athabantian.

Source: www.cosmicparadigm.com...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Those crop circles are so NOT man-made!

May 20 Astro Align ~ Venus Transits ~ Pleiades

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

I know the messenger Usa (the Bridge) personally and i have had personal audience with Mother Akasha. This is abosolutely 100% not the messenger speaking. I have heard many Ascended Masters come through Usa and Excalibur (messenger #2), and they are for real and the messages are for real. Unfortunately, anyone who is not ready to listen will not hear the message. if you are ready to listen however, you have the opportunity to clear your Karma, become fully awakened, and prepare to become part of the "I AM" race as we were millenia ago. This is a time of great awakening, and the messages of Mother Akasha, Asun, Saint Germain, Master Kuthumi, lord Maitreya,Emmanuel Jesus, and the other Ascended host will create the state of preparation to shift with what is about to happen on Mother Earth. Very exciting!

Namaste

if anyone has questions, i will do my best to provide answers.
edit on 18-5-2012 by WisdomSeeker because: More to say.

Congratulations, you just named almost all the 'fallen' Anunnaki and El in your praise. The Akashic records are created by Inanna who 'fell' and became a nephilheim (it does not mean 'offspring') Inanna, whose hebrew name is "Lilith" and in Babylon, she was called "the Slave Queen Selene" her greek name is "Arsinoe II". For enslaving mankind she was by sumerian law promoted, and like 'Saul' became 'Paul'; Selene became "Magda"--"Most High". Magdalene and she changed 'Coven' like 'Wicca' from Azazel, to 'Churches' and 'Religions'. Selene created the Papal/Vatican, Royal, Federal, Banking and Corporations, the 5 day work week were all fruits of labor were seized or Taxed as 'tribute' to 'god EL'. Azaz-el is his hebrew name. This is the "Melchizedek Order of Lilith" who controls and alters the Akashic records at will to reflect or back up what ever they need to, just like the ptb do with 'books' here.

You are dealing with the offspring branches of (egyptian) SET who is a Leviathan class Serpent of the Abyss which is a 'space' between Worlds. He is the Father of the Branch of Reptiles. They are the Esoteric Left Hand Path which is Service to Self. The "Highest Service to Self is Murder of Self or Other". There is a reason that the Babylonians called the El 'whore' and 'demons'. They are ruled by the Reptile brain, and are high grade Sociopaths and have completely perfected the masks they wear. Reptiles eat mammals, and they have been harvesting the population and seek, like any other pedophile with child lures, to entice the people to 'choose' "Service to Set" rather than "Service to the Father of the Branch of Man" who is the "All Father".

The truth is they exist on a Level BELOW Mankind...I mean a 'plane' of Existence which is a lesser plane and therefore they possess less power than any of the species of Mankind. They only LOOK like they are 'Man' and that was what the ancient Blessing hand of Azazel was all about. Creating hybridization between Reptile and Man, to the point where the exterior looks like Man but they lack the Nature/Nurture and capacity of Heart of Man like all sociopaths they can only mimic the behavior they can not 'feel' it. This is what they envy about us. Because they are not 'good' they are not a part of the 'Divine' and they are NOT allowed Above this area/domain, and they are denied true power. So they are attempting to get people to make vows of service and other such tricks to gain you (seal you) and claim it is 'Free Will' choice you made. This allows them to keep Man as a food source.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Many are suffering. Most don't understand why we're fighting these bloody wars and the greedy are destroying this planet.
And people who have led and fought these wars for greed (most leaders) will have a rough time 'crossing over'
Those who fought to protect....well, they'll have a different transformation.

He eludes... Earth axis will shift and the magnetic poles will flip. They have to but...not to worry. It's a cleansing.
The beginning of this 'change' will start next week on May 26th and end Dec 21st.
Earthquakes, volcanoes...and the likes.

And alien ships will present themselves this year so the jig is up and the truth will be known.
All I can say is: I agree with him.

And I can't wait till December 22 when we're all revisiting ATS and posting "ZOMG It's Dec 22 2012 and we're all still here!! (for now)" threads.

The greedy are destroying this planet? Unless you're living completely off the grid, not eating farmed meat and only eating locally grown produce, not buying plastics, not driving a car or using machines that use petroleum fuel, etc., you're helping "destroy" the planet, too.

Let me reassure you; humans can't destroy this planet. We're not capable. Sure; we can harm the surface while we're here, and eventually we may even end up kicking ourselves off spaceship Mother Earth. However, she was here long before humans showed up, and she'll long survive human occupation/infestation/whatever you want to call our stay here.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

reply to post by Xaphan

The messengers live in Vancouver, (Radiant Rose Academy). Perhaps you should visit them personally. i am assuming you live near Vancouver.

BTW, i have a small challenge taking someone seriously when they use an image of Spicolli as their avatar. makes me think you are on drugs.

Perhaps I can offer you some Wisdom, since I guess I can safely assume you're seeking it based on your avatar name:

Judging people by their avatars (or just judging people) is unwise.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join