It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Message: Beginning May 26 thru Dec 21

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by WisdomSeeker

Originally posted by eNaR

I know the messenger Usa (the Bridge) personally and i have had personal audience with Mother Akasha. This is abosolutely 100% not the messenger speaking. I have heard many Ascended Masters come through Usa and Excalibur (messenger #2), and they are for real and the messages are for real. Unfortunately, anyone who is not ready to listen will not hear the message. if you are ready to listen however, you have the opportunity to clear your Karma, become fully awakened, and prepare to become part of the "I AM" race as we were millenia ago. This is a time of great awakening, and the messages of Mother Akasha, Asun, Saint Germain, Master Kuthumi, lord Maitreya,Emmanuel Jesus, and the other Ascended host will create the state of preparation to shift with what is about to happen on Mother Earth. Very exciting!

Namaste

if anyone has questions, i will do my best to provide answers.

edit on 18-5-2012 by WisdomSeeker because: More to say.

-----Unfortunately, anyone who is not ready to listen will not hear the message.-----

So how does one become / get "ready" to hear the message.

I'm guessing if you believe anything and everything "Mother Akasha, Asun, Saint Germain, Master Kuthumi, lord Maitreya, Emmanuel Jesus, and the other Ascended host" AND believers like youself have to say then you're "ready, you're in / will be in with the "I AM" race when they make their presence known" to the masses.

If you question why the "Ascended Masters come through Usa and Excalibur (messenger #2)" and not just "come through" everyone, so there is no question about their existence / being, then that person has yet to be somehow indoctrinated into the fold and their disbelief could be seen as just a form of mocking the message / chosen messengers (do they wear robes and pointy hats? - not mocking, just asking a valid question).

Sounds a lot like religion.......with which one needs to have faith and believe the naive, the charlatans, the perverts and their misinterpreted folklore !

True? ........and if not "Make me ready" !

The body must be prepared to recieve the channellings of the Masters. Akasha and Asun chose Usa and he was the only messenger for 15 years until Excalibur was of age. It was his destiny from birth to be a messenger in this time for Akasha, Asun and others. They chose ONLY 2 messengers for their dispensation as was dictated by the Great White Brotherhood of Ascended Masters. Many other A/M channel through numerous individuals around the world.

Guy and Edna Ballard were messengers for Saint Germain in the 1930's when he brought the Violet Flame back to Earth to begin the cleansing of mother Earth and its inhabitants.

They dress like you or i do. This is NOT a cult, and not a religion as most would define it. Although it is a spiritual path to follow. I discovered my ONENESS with everyone else and my Divinity through the academy. I have also discovered some of my past incarnations on planet Earth through personal audiences.

When i went to my first workshop, I had been a sceptic until then. As I heard the messages being channelled and that it was a message of love and wisdom, I heard the ring of truth in what was being said. I also felt it in my heart. I started daily disciplines to clear my Karmic debt and purify my spirit and heart to prepare for ascension in this embodiment. i was raised as a Christian, and this answered my questions about Church, Christianity, and things related that I had.

I never really believed in Hell, even as a child. My GOD is a being of PURE LIGHT and PURE LOVE and would not condemn a soul to eternal damnation for not following a set of rules or worshipping a deity. i do not attend Church but i am more spiritual now than I have ever been.

The book Unvieled Mysteries by Godfre Rae King is a good place to start. Reading that book erases 300 years of karmic debt.
Namaste

Been reading about the I AM movement.... First Godfrey Rae King is none other than Guy Ballard.... And the following from Wikipedia on Guy Ballard makes me chuckle out loud:

It is believed by those who adhere to the Ascended Master Teachings that Guy Ballard, after his death, became the Ascended Master Godfre.
It is asserted by these religions that the Master Godfre's previous incarnations were:[3]
Richard the Lionheart
George Washington
[edit]Ascended Lady Master Lotus

It is believed by those who adhere to the Ascended Master Teachings that Edna Ballard, after her death, became the Ascended Lady Master Lotus. (She used the pen name Lotus Ray King.)
It is asserted by these religions that the Lady Master Lotus's previous incarnations were:[4]
Joan of Arc
Elizabeth I of England
Benjamin Franklin

Outrageous claims - not believable or verifiable !!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

reply to post by PurpleChiten

Usa is not ordained. I believe he was a business owner when he was chosen as a messenger. I do not give money or tithe myself to the academy. i do pay the fee for workshops when i go and I pay for audio downloads that i want to have.

Glad that it has been useful and fullfilling for you. May it bring you great happiness as you continue.
My comments were on the nature of the speech, not necessarily the content. Someone had mentioned hypnosis and it struck me as very similar to prayer in public pulpits and I was curious about how they were related.
I wonder if the speech pattern brings a sense of "peace" and "calm" as prayer tends to do and also if some of the "religious leaders" who may be less than honest could use that same cadence to implant notions to give money to them explaining how they have amassed such fortunes (tv evangilists).
All in all, it wasn't really a comment on the material, just the speech pattern and how similar it was to what I've heard in other places.

Again, happy that it is a positive experience for you and hope you are able to continue to find value in it.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I find it very interesting that he mentions May 26th as I have come up with that exact date.

It is the Feast of Weeks or Shauvuot/Hag Hashauvuot also Feast of the First Fruits harvest. And also now Pentecost. It is 50 days after Passover nad the Hebrews were told to count 50 days-an Omer count- till Feast of Weeks.
New Barley from that year's Harvest could not be eaten until this Feast.

There were only three solemn feasts that all men were always to go up to the Temple; The feast of Weeks, Passover and Tabernacles.

In fact if you consider Jesus to be the First born (resurrected) of the First Fruits, he started a harvest of souls approx 2000 years ago, and has continued till today. So a symbolic Feast of Weeks would have to happen so that the Wheat harvest could start next. Wheat has to be threshed to get the fruit out, whereas Barley just has to be shaken. (I can testify to this as I have grown Barley.)

As in Revelation 6, One Penny (a day's wages) was paid for a bushel of wheat and three bushels of Barley.
This I think means that Christ's paying of Sin's wages/debt (on the cross) gave Him 1 wheat and 3 Barley amounts of souls harvest.

Did you know that Barley is the most alkaline of plants and it can aid healing in an acidic body.

So interesting May 26th is mentioned. Wouldn't be surprised if the Sun/Moon (Shiloh) eclipse happens on that date.

What I found interesting too, is that those Easter Island Heads were supposed to be 'looking' at the date of May 20th 2012 and the solar eclipse. I'd like to know why? What did they know, that we don't? And why doesn't anyone seem to be as interested in them as the Mayan calendar? Am fascinated.

Live long and prosper.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
reply to post by WisdomSeeker

Thank you, WisdomSeeker.
Would you relate this academy to The Rosicrution Order...or the Order of The Golden Dawn?

No, I don't see any correlation directly. Apparently Saint Germain studied alchemy and discovered the Philosophers Stone.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by pez1975

Don't worry, they'll shift tactics and come up with a reason for a non event.
One thing you can count on, they'll find a way to siphon more money from the faithful.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

reply to post by PurpleChiten

Usa is not ordained. I believe he was a business owner when he was chosen as a messenger. I do not give money or tithe myself to the academy. i do pay the fee for workshops when i go and I pay for audio downloads that i want to have.

Glad that it has been useful and fullfilling for you. May it bring you great happiness as you continue.
My comments were on the nature of the speech, not necessarily the content. Someone had mentioned hypnosis and it struck me as very similar to prayer in public pulpits and I was curious about how they were related.
I wonder if the speech pattern brings a sense of "peace" and "calm" as prayer tends to do and also if some of the "religious leaders" who may be less than honest could use that same cadence to implant notions to give money to them explaining how they have amassed such fortunes (tv evangilists).
All in all, it wasn't really a comment on the material, just the speech pattern and how similar it was to what I've heard in other places.

Again, happy that it is a positive experience for you and hope you are able to continue to find value in it.

The speech patterns vary depending on who is being channeled. Asun is quite a sense of humor, while Master Kuthumi is VERY seious in his discourses. Most of the Female Masters are loving and soothing.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Why do you not associate the teachings of the ascended masters with The Great White Brotherhood of the Rosicrucians?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman

Why do you not associate the teachings of the ascended masters with The Great White Brotherhood of the Rosicrucians?

The question was is the Radiant Rose Academy connected to the Rosicrucians. the answer is no. Rocicucianism does have some of the same philosophies, but it is not based in Theosophy according to Wiki.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Funny how senseless people can be, when they cannot see the truth that lies before them. This is the life force of what it will take to save mother earth and yourselves and what do most people do? Bash and ridicule it.

Truly, the secret wisdom cannot be told. You have to reach that consciousness on your own, in your own heart and mind.

I found Akasha shortly after my awakening in January 2011. Not only her, but many ascended beings that you all would do well to learn about. This stuff is powerful but you are chosen to know it or not.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

You have much to learn about the laws of karma. Clearly your life is only third dimensional hence your misunderstandings of people who know about the ascended masters. Time's up to learn about your soul and what happens after you die. If you don't learn before you leave your body, you will see the truth after.

People who know things without being told are what defines those living in higher consciousness. They live the proper way in a world full of wrong doing; the people who know not what they do.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

Yes and these 'egyptians' were the survivors of the last pole shift that destroyed Atlantis. The builders of the pyramids were the chosen ones of the last cataclysm.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

No USA takes it. Not them genius. he has to live doesn't he? It's his website.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

well my friend, you would lose.

It's inside you... you know it's there. something is missing and you search for it everyday. go ahead, admit it. if you think your consciousness right now is the greatest humans can achieve, well then we are doomed.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I am with you..
I salute you and thanks for your light!
Namaste.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

i dislike ancient aliens immensely. it's so much misinformation...

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasteel

Ever hear of Astrology?
The heavenly bodies control and guide every aspect of life here on earth. Only those intelligent enough and understand it can use the tool productively.

Solar eclipses are beginnings
Lunar eclipses are endings.

I am an astrologer.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I can prove to you astrology works and i can bet you know nothing about true alignments nor true in depth astrology.

for example the Carrington event happened when multiple planets were aligned in Virgo.
on august 1st 2010 a massive event happened on the sun and the mayans predicted this date. how did they do it? astrology.

multiple planets were in Aries.

Also, the sun erupts because of planetary alignments.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by eNaR

because ascended masters are angels but not all angels are ascended masters. do you think that angels want to communicate with humans as they are today? so cut off from the source of love and basking in their own ignorance? they only communicate with those who are worthy.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Deck the halls with boughs of FAILure,

This is gonna FAIL, like all the rest...

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by siriusstarlight

Dude, you have 10 posts on this page alone, Wow!

I can only imagine what your first thread will contain.

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join