It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gabriel's Warning

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
hey, isn't the solar eclipse on the twentieth of this month? See, I know what's coming.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
so I guess thats the 20th in the northern hemisphere, and if we join this army will god supply all our kit and what do we get?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMGabriel
I am the same Gabriel who posted a thread here months ago..

For the record, you are not ME correct?

I only ask because I am certain some have confused you with who I am.

So, to set the record straight, you are NOT me right?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

YOU WILL BE POST BANNED

THIS IS YOUR WARNING.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMGabriel

And of course come the next day, when we see nothing comes of this, you will just claim that we were not part of the chosen and were blinded so that we could not see this glorious event you said you were gonna do...

Anyway, I do hope the earth swallows NATO... good riddance.
Freakin warmongers, all of em.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMGabriel
I am the same Gabriel who posted a thread here months ago..

What if you knew you were forgiven for all you sins? Would you still sin? What if i told you of a story of a man named Gabriel. What if i told you he was an angelical
force. What if i told you he never had free will except for when the day Allah asked for a volunteer to be cast down
to earth to feel the pain of Adam/ usher in the end of times. What if i told you he never sinned even as a child. What if i told you God himself showed himself to his mom in human form and told her of his mighty birth! Now my mom has eyes that never age. If you see them you can see the power in eyes. For Gabriel is the messenger of Allah so God himself gave the message of his birth to his mom in human form. You see the reason why god did this was because Gabriel is the ultimate sign of Allah's grace. Let me give you an example of how big this grace.
is, Gabriel is forgiven for every sin that he does yet he still does not sin.He has the innocence of a baby in a grown man's body! He fasted as a child. The closest to God himself. Gabriel has no free will but/and he loves it so much. All angels are blind. They cannot see God until the end times just like humans. But once they see their own true beauty that is the best reward possible. For I am Gabriel. Angel with 600 wings, here to gather up the troops for the end of times.

On May 20th the beginning of the end of the world will begin. It will start in Chicago where the ground will open up. Don't be scared people. Every soul shall taste death even us Angels. I am here to lead the people from the trials of the end. It's hard but Allah has prepared me with the hardest test of all for 7 years in order to get sabr (patience). I fear nothing and no one but Allah.
All i can do is hope you will follow me once my prediction happens and you will be in God's good graces if you believe me before then.
For Demons (with amazing powers) will arrive here on earth and declare that they believe in Gabriel's God, which is Allah
the only god, ruler of the heavens and the earth.

A phrase came to mind while reading you(r) self proclamation... those who talk the most do the least.

If you truly are THE Gabriel would you be trying so hard to convince (like the nick in caps IAM) rather than just pass judgment from behind the scenes? I think not... in fact I think role playing among children is rampant all over the www but meh, kids like to play...

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller

Fun aside Gabe,you could get arrested for making such a statement.May 20th in Chicago is the NATO conference.
What you said can sound to some like a threat for a terrorist act.And using too many times Allah in your OP,not very smart.

indeed! And if something does happen the search for those who had foreknowledge will be top priority

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I am one of the demons HEHEHE!!! Why Chicago Are you sure it's not NJ? Cause I am gathering my troops to open the gates of hell unto NJ.

edit on 19-5-2012 by ldyserenity because: spelling

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
I used to think that people that write threads like this are either looking for attention, trying to "play" with us or are completely bored. This thread may be just a complete sham, but what if it's not?

What happens when we actually receive good information from a thread and we toss it out as a joke? What if Jesus came back to tell us something and we pass it off as the ramblings of a lunatic?

Then Jesus or Gabriel should do a better job of providing some proof of themselves ortheir claims if they want to be convincing. Otherwise gtfo i say.
edit on 19-5-2012 by paganini because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
My fellow demons I have made a cosmic error: Satan says 9808 is now 2545. Got that? It's Chicago Illinois, Not NEW JERSEY. Thank you to get this message out to all Satan's minions by Sunday EST 1500.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
My fellow demons I have made a cosmic error: Satan says 9808 is now 2545. Got that? It's Chicago Illinois, Not NEW JERSEY. Thank you to get this message out to all Satan's minions by Sunday EST 1500.

In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
really? saturday? why a SATURDAY?!! why couldnt the end of the world come on a friggin monday so i could sleep in!

anyway nothing is going to happen, free will dictates this.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

You're awesome I love this game.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
i like how the OP says the ground will open up on the 20th AFTER i made my prediction in dreams and predictions yesterday stating after the 8.2 earthquake there will be a sink hole opening up in central or south america, not saying gabriel isn't real, i just think he should REALLY find his own material and not my own. k thanks bye thief.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Then again...what qualifies as Sin?

Perhaps Sin is a persons inability to see other possibilities. At least in my book...a person or group of people who Evangalize their Faith to people who have their own belief systems yet they are scorned and told that their Beliefs are wrong and the others are right...is a Sin.

Intollerance would be High on the Sin Scale as well as an inability to respect others. Split Infinity

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
sweet dude let me know when that stuff happens

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
cool. Let me know if you need a cook for your army. I make GREAT coffee and sandwiches. You will literally postpone the end of the world for one of my sandwiches and my specialty coffees.

I can also make a mean Spanish tortilla (potatoes and egg omelet). I don't use onion and I like to churn the potatoes into an almost mashed consistency. I throw in some whole pieces of potatoes. I don't like to add extra stuff like chorizo or whatever. Plain is awesome.

If you could facilitate transportation of my espresso machine I would gladly bring it along for the troops. I would need a truck with running water and electricity. The rest I can find as we go.

Will we be conquering cities or like liberating them if their security forces? If we are conquering I would need to stock up on good sources of protein since the demons might practice scorched earth. If we are liberating I can just bring my spatula and my apron. The rest will be provided by the inhabitants we free from demonic forces.

I would also like to volunteer my entire collection of videos. I have every single movie and episode for star trek, star gate, the office, south park, family guy, American dad, robot chicken, ancient aliens, and battle star galactica.

I also have over 200 hundred gigs of random movies.

If you can arrange movie night for the troops we will never be without entertainment.

I also have at least 500 gigs of random pc programs I would be willing to install on all of our computers. Will we be issued laptops? If so I would prefer a net book. We will be on the go allot and I don't need the extra power. I would just like something to sign onto ATS and update our progress against the demonic forces.

If you can be specific, Will we get mail delivered in this army? If so can we ask for care packages?
Also, do you have a uniform prepared already? If not I can whip something up. I think a pair of dock martins with the steel toe on the outside. a pair of levis 501 original fit, a wife beater and a construction hat would cut it. We could throw in a belt across the chest for added effect. Perhaps some elbow pads or knee pads.

Will you provide weapons or de we have to bring them? Or do you have Akira like powers that can destroy whole armies? If so will we be there for support or do you plan on giving your followers special powers. I would like the ability to morph into inanimate objects like lamps and rocks.

Do we need to sign something to make it official and get inscription information. or will you just post locations you will pick us up at?

edit on 19-5-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
yay 20th may is tomorrow, about time the end of the world will start i been sitting here waiting for ages man, oh and do you no wat will happen to australia ?? sweet thanks OP for the heads up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COUNTDOWN TO TRANSITION YEEEEHAWWWWWWW

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel

Gabriel, what do you believe the motive of the demons will be that claim to believe in God, when they arrive here? Is the motive to "trick" people? How would someone know the difference between an Angel and a demon?

Well, angels call themselves "Jibreel"...er, umm, uh... I mean "Gabriel"... of course! an' they make predictions about hell opening up in Chicago, and stuff... (which, I think that is more of a post-diction than a pre-diction...) and they talk about "Allah" a lot... and, well, demons mostly, and how these demon thingies believe in this "Allah" cat, but can't be bothered with it, on account of they're pouring outta the mouth of hell in Chicago, and stuff... and they talk about how they'll "taste" death - but I guess won't actually eat it, 'cause then they couldn't lead hordes into battle, being dead angels and all...

And, well, you know, "stuff"...

Just look for a guy with about 600 wings. If he's only got 4, then it's just Pazuzu, so don't confuse that one with Gabriel. Pazuzu will be in Chicago, too, 'cause that's where the mouth of hell is opening up, but I had a vision and these voices in my head and stuff, and they all said Pazuzu is going to be driving a taxi, on account of he wants to sit this one out, because he feels inadequate with jus' his 4 wings in the face of Gabriel's 600 - he's got "wing envy" or sumpin' like that...

edit on 2012/5/19 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join