It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gabriel's Warning

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I am the same Gabriel who posted a thread here months ago..

What if you knew you were forgiven for all you sins? Would you still sin? What if i told you of a story of a man named Gabriel. What if i told you he was an angelical
force. What if i told you he never had free will except for when the day Allah asked for a volunteer to be cast down
to earth to feel the pain of Adam/ usher in the end of times. What if i told you he never sinned even as a child. What if i told you God himself showed himself to his mom in human form and told her of his mighty birth! Now my mom has eyes that never age. If you see them you can see the power in eyes. For Gabriel is the messenger of Allah so God himself gave the message of his birth to his mom in human form. You see the reason why god did this was because Gabriel is the ultimate sign of Allah's grace. Let me give you an example of how big this grace.
is, Gabriel is forgiven for every sin that he does yet he still does not sin.He has the innocence of a baby in a grown man's body! He fasted as a child. The closest to God himself. Gabriel has no free will but/and he loves it so much. All angels are blind. They cannot see God until the end times just like humans. But once they see their own true beauty that is the best reward possible. For I am Gabriel. Angel with 600 wings, here to gather up the troops for the end of times.

On May 20th the beginning of the end of the world will begin. It will start in Chicago where the ground will open up. Don't be scared people. Every soul shall taste death even us Angels. I am here to lead the people from the trials of the end. It's hard but Allah has prepared me with the hardest test of all for 7 years in order to get sabr (patience). I fear nothing and no one but Allah.
All i can do is hope you will follow me once my prediction happens and you will be in God's good graces if you believe me before then.
For Demons (with amazing powers) will arrive here on earth and declare that they believe in Gabriel's God, which is Allah
the only god, ruler of the heavens and the earth.

+2 more 
posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMGabriel

I wondered what happened to you. So, I see you still have the same issues. Excuse me if I decline to be gathered up as one of your troops. I have other plans.

Des

edit on 18-5-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

All i can do is hope you will follow me once my prediction happens and you will be in God's good graces if you believe me before then.

First off, there certainly is ALOT of 'ifs' in your thread, so Im not too keen on taking warnings from sir..ifs alot.

Secondly, IF somthing of the sort you are proclaiming does happen on this Sunday the 20th of May, then I will most definetly not be following you. I will be gathering my family and begin intiatating phase 1 of my SHTF plan. And guess what? your not in it.

So good day to you mister 600 winged angel man.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Fun aside Gabe,you could get arrested for making such a statement.May 20th in Chicago is the NATO conference.
What you said can sound to some like a threat for a terrorist act.And using too many times Allah in your OP,not very smart.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
dude first of peace and love to you,but try to wake up ,dont let these fake scriptures control your mind,open up the other side of your brain and you will see the light,no god would advocate pedophillia
peace dude

edit on 18-5-2012 by stuthealien because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Hey, I believe you.

We have a Mighty Quinn, and a Gabriel in my family as well. My first born is the Mighty Quinn, and ever since I was a child myself, I knew my first born would be the Mighty Quinn. A mother of one of my high school girlfriends called it the "Webb City Superhero Complex."
Anyway, we were all brought up believing we could save the world, and I'm bringing my son up the same way, and my brother is bringing his son, "Gabriel" up exactly the same way.

We can all save the world. We all MUST save the world. I don't think you have 600 wings, or that you were an immaculate conception, but it doesn't matter what I think, it only matters what you think.

As others have said, I won't be following you into your battle, I have my own battles to fight, and my own SHTF-Plan, and we already have our own heroes to embody, to lead, to follow, and to raise. We all have our roles and our duties. Personally, even if I were looking to find a group to join, it wouldn't be a group dedicated to Allah, or Christ, or any other personified deity, so I think you have limited your audience somewhat, but that's just me. You will probably find a fair amount of like minds.

Anyhow, for the record, I hope you are successful, I think you are a little kooky, but in a good way, and you'll surely catch a lot of flack for posting this, but just be a duck, let the water slide off your back, and enjoy the pain rain!
edit on 18-5-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

Oh ya, almost forgot the most important part of my post!

edit on 18-5-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

So, Angel Gabriel came 700 years before the Allah invention and gave us news of Jesus. He already took care of all of this. And you're trying to say you are one of the two witnesses I guess?

May 20th will pass like all the others before.

edit on 18-5-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
oh by the way if allah turns up ,im gonna hold him personaly responsible for millions of indecent acts on children and forcing them to marry adults, id rather nuke the world then let weirdo take control

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Hey Gaby !!!!.....long time don't see !!!........seems you've been busy.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

On May 20th the beginning of the end of the world will begin. It will start in Chicago where the ground will open up. Don't be scared people. Every soul shall taste death even us Angels. I am here to lead the people from the trials of the end.

Hmm

Someone left the doors unlocked again it seems.

So are you going to taste death or lead the people?

Surely you can't do both at the same time...

Are you the same member that used to go by the name IAmPharaoh?

If not you two should get together and start a club.

Sorry but I think I will choose to listen to the voices in MY head and not the voices in yours.

Good luck with the end and all that.
edit on 5/18/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: underline

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I remember you
Arcangel Gabriel

I also feel something will happen on this May 20
written a thread about it

Half Course to the 21 December of 2012 ; EXACTLY on May 20 .. Are You Prepared for whats coming

Why do you say Allah ? when you write in English
are you arab ? that would explain

the name god was invented by humans (the word)
i prefer The Creator .. the term is more appropriate

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Ooo can I be part of your cult? We could sing Justin Beiber together and do nothing but Facebook, and and and and watch CNN, YEEEEAAAH please please please can I join?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Gabriel, what do you believe the motive of the demons will be that claim to believe in God, when they arrive here? Is the motive to "trick" people? How would someone know the difference between an Angel and a demon?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Gabriel is forgiven for every sin that he does yet he still does not sin.He has the innocence of a baby in a grown man's body! He fasted as a child

So what you are saying Gabe, is that you were once a child, and grew into an adult angel??

From what I have read, angels were created by God, not birthed by woman

?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Ok Gabe.

Were going to need you to go in there and fill the cup up to the line and then put it through the window.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I used to think that people that write threads like this are either looking for attention, trying to "play" with us or are completely bored. This thread may be just a complete sham, but what if it's not?

What happens when we actually receive good information from a thread and we toss it out as a joke? What if Jesus came back to tell us something and we pass it off as the ramblings of a lunatic?

Some day we WILL be wrong!

Anyway, thanks for the warning Gabriel. If or when the SHTF I will be standing beside my family ready to endure whatever end has been chosen for us. "God" knows my heart.....knows my intent and will judge me accordingly.

I hope to see all of you on the other side and instead of ridiculing each other over threads like this, we should embrace each other as brothers and be at peace before peace is no longer an option.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join