It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gabriel's Warning

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Looks like someone doesn't have you'r back any more

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Its amazing that some ppl STILL, time after time
keep posting stuff like this...
And others follow..And do the same, even if they
see that NOTHING WHATSOEVER happens....

In a couple of days, the 20th will arrive.
On the 21st, i will either be shaking my
head at this lunatic stuff, or i will be at
church...

But till then, i wont hold my breath...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Oh My, that was disturbing....dammm....lol between demons and aliens I am totally freaked out these days.

I pray for the wisdom to pick the side of "good" when the time comes, and hope I have caused more good then bad in my life when the time comes to be judged.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
If you're an angel, then please heal my ruptured disc. The pain never stops, and I can't walk on most days for longer than a few minutes.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMGabriel

Cool story bro.

maybe gabi would like to talk on ATS live sometime?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
That's awesome. Too bad I'll be in the middle of the New Mexico mesa to miss the demon uprising in Chicago.
hahahaha

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Please tell someone like your parents these revelations, I really think you need medical attention. Gabriel, the TRUE Gabriel, will announce his arrival to the world. Please get on some meds

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
K I'm hesitant to join in all the fun everyones having at this persons expense.

Anyone have any proof he is not who he says he is ?

I have considered the odds ok ? I know alright ?

What do we do with these threads ? I'm vexed. I'm extremely vexed.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated

Originally posted by randyvs

Well... I would think a being who's been around since the beginning of creation would at least know to capitalize the letter "I" when referring to self.

Maybe that was intentional? Is there really such a thing as "I?" Is it really something that deserving of capitalization? Would an angel and incarnation of a supreme deity be comfortable in referring to itself as "I?" Are we not all just pieces of a larger organism?
I dunno all the grammar rules for aliens, angels, or gods.

edit on 18-5-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
K I'm hesitant to join in all the fun everyones having at this persons expense.

I have considered the odds ok ? I know alright ?

What do we do with these threads ? I'm vexed. I'm extremely vexed.

Hi Randy. Did you perchance read Gabby's previous thread? That would put it into a bit of perspective for you.

He's not responding to this thread like the last one. Just dropped by to deliver our daily dose of gloom and doom.

In his last thread, claiming to the the Archangel Gabby...he was proven to have a very spotty knowledge of Biblical matters. Maybe God doesn't require His Angels to actually know what He has supposedly said.

So, that may be the reason, he is being approached with less than would be a self proclaimed prophet, standing on a downtown corner, delivering his feverish message to the crowds streaming by. IDK...that is just my own opinion...

Des

edit on 18-5-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Oh good,

Thanks for the update. What are you going to do with that surplus 4x4 now?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Really?

Everyone that believes differently than you, or differently than the norm should be rounded up and hospitalized? And then you say, "If I were superman..." Obviously, if you believe in superman, you should have an adjoining room with Gabriel.

What should happen with "people like this" is....... NOTHING! Nobody has blood on their hands, nobody needs to be looking out for anyone that didn't request their help. Se la vie, la vie, or whatever the saying is. Stay out of each other's way, go about your own business. If he does kill himself, its natural selection, if he doesn't then he didn't need anyone butting into his business.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
reply to post by randyvs

People like this will kill themselves.

What shoudl happen is an agency should be monitoring threads like this... and people like gabi should be abducted and taken to a hospital for care.

If you dont do this their blood is on your hands. If i had the power to isolate and educate this person i would. If i was superman thats what id spend all my time doing.

When self-delusion starts to wrap around specific dates and times, for extreme events to occur, and those events don't happen. The human mind can only take so much being let down. Especially if it's being let down by supreme beings of some sort. I do think that there comes a point when those individuals may become self destructive.

I don't think it's the obligation of us, on this forum to take responsibility for that individual. Though, I have alerted staff in the past to someone I felt was in a self harming state of mind. That's really the best we can do.

We are an online community. We can offer advice, urge someone seek help. And maybe give words of comfort. Beyond that, people need to hold some accountability for their own actions.

Des

edit on 18-5-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join