It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gabriel's Warning

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by nenothtu

Count me in , I've got some super bait in my tackle box

It would have been nice, but hell failed to materialize in Chicago on schedule, so no giant hole, no rushing water, no new lake in the middle if the city, and no fishing trip.

I AM going on a beer run, though, regardless of failed prophecy - no reason WE should suffer, right?

Personally, I think hell failed to materialize in Chicago because hell is AFRAID of Chicago! If I, a mere mortal, can figure that out, you'd think an angel would surely know that! They just don't make angels like they used to....

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Personally, I think hell failed to materialize in Chicago because hell is AFRAID of Chicago!

Sorry guys, it's all my fault. Hell was busy at my house on Saturday, and with the drinking, and the frolicking, and the nudity, we just didn't get finished up in time, and with the pounding Sunday morning hangover, the appearance in Chicago had to be cancelled. My buddy was back from Cali feeling good again, the pool was warm and all the bikinis showed up, The 3-12 packs of Killians and PBR didn't last long and we had to break into the hard liquor. They just started a new "Country Gold Saturday Night" radio program here, plus my deck is equipped with disco lights and a dance floor, and karaoke, and then the Stogey's came out, the kids went to bed, the adults got frisky, you know how Saturday's can get.

I apologize for ruining the fishing trip in downtown Chicago. Maybe we'll plan it for a weekday next time? The weekends just aren't going to work well for the demons and I. Weekends are pretty much booked up from here through October, and then we'll be prepping a big party for November to mark the reign of the next anti-Christ on election day.

How are Tuesdays for you guys?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Im en route home ATM, got a case of beer waiting for me in the fridge. At this point it's the only thing that will cure my disappointment.

I would have loved to have seen that hell hole we know as Chicago to disappear (sorry my fellow Chicagonians).

Imagine all the d bags that were there. If Gabriel's prophecy would have been fulfilled the world would be a better place, no doubt about that!

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

LOL, there's country music in hell? I definately don't wanna go there then! JK.....sounds like a fun week-end, minus the hangover......spicey food and cold milk are quite helpful in those matters I have found .......

The protests in Chicago was big World wide news, been listening this morning to some reactions from other countries journalists, pretty interesting actually. My sence is that many people in this world, especially those directly impacted by these "ridiculous" wars for profit, are really placing alot of HOPE into the American people to insist our government STOP this evil, bloody, insanity.

I have BIG respect for those that put themselves in harms way to protest.....60 to 100 arrested, have heard different versions, people were hurt, and those "armies" of police in riot gear was friigin scary I'm sure when face to face with them.

I'm proud of all of us who tried to help spread Ron Paul's message, which for me the most important message was BRING the troops home, protect America's borders with a strong army, but that we have no right to keep killing people and going into never ending debt to sponser these "insane" invasions, and interventions that are none of our damm buisness. Most people in Lybia were quite happy till we "helped them"....

There has been alot of suffering that the USA and NATO are directly responsible for, and if it brings any comfort to other countries to at least know the American people in great numbers are aware and at least "trying" to change things....gives me some comfort and hope....♥

So Gab, think you were right in this reguard, it was an important day, just glad it wasn't as awful as you predicted.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

I apologize for ruining the fishing trip in downtown Chicago. Maybe we'll plan it for a weekday next time? The weekends just aren't going to work well for the demons and I. Weekends are pretty much booked up from here through October, and then we'll be prepping a big party for November to mark the reign of the next anti-Christ on election day.

How are Tuesdays for you guys?

Tuesdays are fine for me - as long as it's not an election day - hell's already pretty busy around election time...

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Crap, I didn't make it to this thread in time to say, "Bull #". Me so sad.

<< 6  7  8   >>

join