It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faked Moon Landing - Amazing Documentary

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bokonon2010

I've prowled the web for these pics and yes, but no high res pics anywhere. Indeed the Chinese confirm they have spotted the landing sites but that doesn't mean the craft that landed there was manned.
edit on 19/5/12 by Romekje because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing

Originally posted by denver22

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Phage
Oh my. You're right. See, they're right there on the alien spaceship landing site maps.
Zorgon's pictures are proof of aliens on Mars.

Thank you for confirming that
Means a lot coming from you

Thank you zardoz for confirming NASA'S TRUTH

p.s your avatar sucks donkey d*ck

just like your theories

your not qualified to have clearance to reality it seems ooh well you should of took the other pill
tell me did you chase the rabbit into wonderland or did it chase you?

Wow.
Just wow.
Although I'm with Phage and DWJ on this thread
I enjoy Zorgons threads and do pick up on the hypocrisy
the usual suspect debunkers use again & again.
However, that's just crazy rude. And I'm from El Paso Texas
where they'll shoot you in the face.
read the posts properly son as i am responding to his rudeness with some of my own if you wanna shoot me in the face im game to meet up anytime you wanna .if you mention things like guns and shooting people in the face then i am gonna react as i saw that as a threat.

edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

I've prowled the web for these pics and yes, but no high res pics anywhere. Indeed the Chinese confirm they have spotted the landing sites but that doesn't mean the craft that landed there was manned.

We see pictures of the Titanic on the ocean floor but that doesn't mean it was manned either.

But there comes a point where you have to man up and admit there is hard evidence we went and only conjecture that we didn't

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
To zorgon, who are these top people then anyone we know maybe you can gather some of the facts to close it all once and for all.. otherwise more conjecture for the moon hoaxers to keep playing with.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by Romekje

We see pictures of the Titanic on the ocean floor but that doesn't mean it was manned either.

[quote/]
Actually one of the survivors lived 12 miles down the motorway from us in portsmouth and was living testimony to being manned and when she set sail from our neighbours southampton people watched her leave and so did members of my family when they were alive
.[quote/]

But there comes a point where you have to man up and admit there is hard evidence we went and only conjecture that we didn't

yes there is hard evidence and the moon hoaxers claims is mere conjecture indeed.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

After showing us that "mickey duck moon base", i doubt if anyone even with a little bit of sanity left could take you seriously just my two cents worth.

Well, that just shows your ignorance. That Disney image was real

ok but you claim it to be a moon base from disney used as a cover story and the apollo stuff is a hoax if you cannot prove it was a cover story that just shows your ignorance
in making wild claims without the facts to back it all up doesn't it buddy boy

P.S are you a shill because you keep on claiming things about clearance and need to know and you claim to know top people etc just my two shillings worth .

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The POINT is that all the skeptics screamed BS, photoshop, "its just rocks"; "your seeing things you want to see";"It's just pareidolia.." but then they go and use the same quality images to prove the Apollo junk is real

No.
The point is that the LROC images match the known layouts and locations of the landing sites. They could just be rocks (with very odd tracks around them) except that they match the known layouts and locations of the landing sites.

Your argument is a red herring.

edit on 5/19/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
Whats really funny about members on here that believe they Moon hoax some also believe that we have Moon bases and go there on a regular basis
dont they zorgon.

Here is the Disney Moon Base (you can see the Mouse Ear logo bottom right)

Look heres your disney moon base you claim
which has NIL evidence to suggest it is a moon base used to be as a cover story and that the appollo was a hoax. perhaps you could prove it and ask your conacts im all ears.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Here it is...live. Sorta. Kinda.

edit on 5/19/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

prove it is a base created by disney to distract the truth and that apollo program was a hoax then. are you qualified to answer with facts how about you ask your friends for some you claim with top clearances don't leave us in the dark back up your claims of these so called people otherwise it counts for squat.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Whats really funny about members on here that believe they Moon hoax some also believe that we have Moon bases and go there on a regular basis
dont they zorgon.

Sure...
It was just that Apollo stuff that was hoaxed
And von Braun and Walt Disney made a TV program about a base on the Moon to cover up the work on Project Horizon by the US Army SMDC... the same people that run Redstone Arsenal and brought us those NAZI scientists... the same people that operate Kwajalien Atoll launch facility.

PROVE IT

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

PROVE IT

Prove what?

That Disney and von Braun made a TV Movie about a moon base? You can find that on Wikipedia

In 1955, Walt Disney made 3 TV movies with von Braun as technical director: Man in Space, First Men to the Moon, and Journey to Mars.

That von Braun working under Brig Gen Trudeau worked on Project Horizon? The Army project to have a base on Farside by 1962? The documents are out here All four volumes... you can FOIA a copy from Redstone Arsenal
Volume 3 is 380 pages and requires you to go in person to the Army base in Alabama to make a copy

That US ARMY SMDC is involved in all kinds of space related stuff from ICBM's to a full launch site since 1956 in the Marshall Islands? LOL Right here at a .mil site

Everything I said in that post is a matter of history

www.smdc.army.mil...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

There is no moonbase that can be proven can it now, must try harder
P.S the moon base from project horizon not your mickey duck one from disney .now

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

dont they zorgon.

Sure...
It was just that Apollo stuff that was hoaxed
And von Braun and Walt Disney made a TV program about a base on the Moon to cover up the work on Project Horizon by the US Army SMDC... the same people that run Redstone Arsenal and brought us those NAZI scientists... the same people that operate Kwajalien Atoll launch facility.

I also have reports from two people who were their in the late 60's... and they tall me some interesting stories
One is a NASA (JSC) scientist that was involved with the McMoon incident

But heck no point telling you, you wouldn't believe it anyway
But that whole incident sure got me some interesting contacts
One that is a Navy/NASA astronaut that also holds two of Russia's most prestigious space awards
who are these people then ?we are still waiting otherwise just hogwash
funny you mention the apollo stuff being a hoax without evidence still to back it up with.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

There is no way those tin cans landed on the Moon

Prove they did not then? by the way they wen't called tin cans

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

who are these people then ?

Your need to know is not great enough for me to name names
Besides all ya have to do is read my Naval Space Command thread and you will get some clues

Far better you go on believing its hogwash and live in your fantasy

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Personally after reading many of these threads I now have a harder time in believing that they put men on the moon then ever. In fact I don’t think they did. This moon hoax will not go away just like 9/11 because there are too many disputes, this suggest foul play.

I found the video very interesting. Operation starfish prime was a mind blowingly dumb thing to have done. But it did get me thinking. What if getting off the planet was relatively easy to do. What if when they realised this TPTB decided to make it harder by increasing the radiation levels around the planet. Even, what if they did it to make it harder for ET to get in. Hmmm raised a lot of “what ifs” to me as I give every credit to TPTB for they are far from dumb.

Anyway man on the moon “nein”, only with ET’s help.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by kode

I am glad you related 9/11 to the moon hoax. If either one of these 'comes out' the the will follow shorty, as the biggest argument against them is the scale and enormity of hiding the lies. Even tho 9/11 has a huge mountain of physical evidence clearly leading to inside job, the media will never let any momentum start.
That is why the moon hoax really needs to come out - then people will genuinely start to question 9/11.

Not sure if it has been posted here but more good plausible moon hoax info:
www.realitysandwich.com...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by hmmmbeer

I am glad you related 9/11 to the moon hoax. If either one of these 'comes out' the the will follow shorty, as the biggest argument against them is the scale and enormity of hiding the lies. Even tho 9/11 has a huge mountain of physical evidence clearly leading to inside job, the media will never let any momentum start.
That is why the moon hoax really needs to come out - then people will genuinely start to question 9/11.

By conflating the two, you are doing both a great disservice. Since the evidence is overwhelming that the Moon landings took place, it suggests that people who think it is a hoax lack critical thinking skills, therefore 9/11 conspiracy theories are also the result of ignorance or sloppy thinking. If you are waiting for the "truth" about Apollo to come so that the "truth" about 9/11 will come out, you are out of luck. The truth is out: Apollo is real.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Interesting... so I assume you have researched 9/11 and have concluded 100% inside job? If thats the case, I think you may have more research to do on the moon.

While for me 9/11 is 100%, I still a very small margin for the moon missions to be real, but sadly as time goes on more evidence supports the hoax.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join