It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faked Moon Landing - Amazing Documentary

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Source is the OP video, that's what this topic is about, right.
According to the video they used a hypergollic fuel,Aerozine 50 and Nitrogen Tetroxide, 58min into the vid
edit on 19-5-2012 by intergalactic fire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

Originally posted by bokonon2010

Really? Is that why China confirmed the Apollo landing sites from their Chang'e 2 orbiter moon map?

Can you show us Chinese photographs of those sites?

Obviously we are not able to view the images in their real time resolution because they're so damn big (at least I don't know where to see them), but just take it from the Chinese themselves.

Obviously you unable to present alleged photographs.

Source: xinhuanet

If there were airports and harbors on the moon, the Chang'e-1 could simply identify them, while the Chang'e-2 would be able to detect planes or ships inside of them, said Tong Qingxi, an academic from the Institute of Remote Sensing Applications under the Chinese Academy of Sciences.

The scientists also spotted traces of the previous Apollo mission in the images, said Yan Jun, chief application scientist for China's lunar exploration project.

Do you have original statement from Yan Jun, not just what editorial said?

To entertain further your bogus claims, you may want to fantasize what traces can be seen with chinese resolution.

edit on 19.5.2012 by bokonon2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by bokonon2010

To entertain further your bogus claims, you may want to fantasize what traces can be seen with chinese resolution.

Not much. About what you'd expect:

pulispace.com...

Welcome back, Boko!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I know this has been gone over before, but in the second clip the astronaut magicly springs back onto his feet without any help.it just looks so false, like a bad stage production. looks like he is on a wire to me.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 19-5-2012 by Elvis Hendrix because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by intergalactic fire

According to the video they used a hypergollic fuel,Aerozine 50 and Nitrogen Tetroxide, 58min into the vid

Correct. This fuel burns "clean," having ammonia and water as its exhaust product. These gases expand very rapidly in a vacuum, and do not leave a bright "plume," as no less an authority than Jarrah White himself has proven:

(Courtesy Jarrah White)

The center image shows an Delta Il booster, which uses hypergolic propellant, firing in near vacuum. It does not have a plume or condensation trail.
edit on 19-5-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-5-2012 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct keyboard problems.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Whats really funny about members on here that believe they Moon hoax some also believe that we have Moon bases and go there on a regular basis
dont they zorgon.

Others will see the pictures taken by the Astronauts and evidence from the LRO etc and claim its fake YET if some idiot on youtube posts a video of an out of focus light in the sky members on here claim its a morphing ufo
or if another youtube idiot places a BUTTON on the skylight of his roof and photographs it they are taken in.

I think that shows that the obsession they have makes the see what they want and not whats actually there

Right and when it suits them they will say look the astronauts saw saucers lined up in by the craters
i knew it was right blah blahh, then jump on this thread go spout about how we never wen't to the moon
ooh what to do with you moon hoaxers, you chop and change your mind more times than like my missus changes the channels on the remote controller

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by wmd_2008
Whats really funny about members on here that believe they Moon hoax some also believe that we have Moon bases and go there on a regular basis
dont they zorgon.

Sure...
It was just that Apollo stuff that was hoaxed
And von Braun and Walt Disney made a TV program about a base on the Moon to cover up the work on Project Horizon by the US Army SMDC... the same people that run Redstone Arsenal and brought us those NAZI scientists... the same people that operate Kwajalien Atoll launch facility.

Here is the Disney Moon Base (you can see the Mouse Ear logo bottom right)

But heck no point telling you, you wouldn't believe it anyway
But that whole incident sure got me some interesting contacts
One that is a Navy/NASA astronaut that also holds two of Russia's most prestigious space awards

After showing us that "mickey duck moon base", i doubt if anyone even with a little bit of sanity left could take you seriously just my two cents worth.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I also have reports from two people who were their in the late 60's... and they tall me some interesting stories

Tell us then ...

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

But that whole incident sure got me some interesting contacts One that is a Navy/NASA astronaut that also holds two of Russia's most prestigious space awards

I don't think Robert Garan would be too happy about you boasting about your correspondence. :shk:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by CuriousCosmos

It's fun though, ain't it?

At times.
I just don't understand how any credibility can be given to sources like this video which contain so much blatant falsity.

edit on 5/18/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Hey Phage, what has happened to your avatar?. I guess you will be changing it to Sheldon Cooper now that 3rd Rock is largely forgotten.
edit on 19-5-2012 by CallYourBluff because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje

Originally posted by Romekje
reply to post by paradox

There might be landing sites on the moon but im pretty confident you won't find any footsteps. (not "ours" at least)

mickey mouse and donald ducks ehh zorgon
look theres pluto over there .

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

Not much. About what you'd expect:

pulispace.com...

Welcome back, Boko!

Thanks. It is rarely seen courtesy from Apollogists.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by intergalactic fire
reply to post by paradox

That's why it's not that hard to believe it could been a hoax, it was all a GAME.They even played golf.
Not much of scientific research, for such an opportunity.

Why not after they did what they had to do regarding scientific stuff boredom set in, the moon must have been a lonely place so they got out a driver and smashed a few golf balls why not . That does not mean to say that it was all a game its just a way to keep their spirits up and by the way tiger woods has nothing on the guy who swung that club lol.. do not forget they was up there a long time plus may i add it was not only fun but also a way of experimenting and stuff just like the feather hammer the pendulum etc.. please try and look at it like that instaed of jumping to conclusions about it is all a GAME .

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Apologists because we remain factual?

Are you mad because you are wrong?
edit on 5-19-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I do not see why people on here should apologize for showing facts, when moon hoaxers have none.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I don't think Robert Garan would be too happy about you boasting about your correspondence. :shk:

I didn't mention any names
And no I don't know Robert J. Garan, Jr. so I don't care whether or not he is happy at what I post

Originally posted by denver22
Tell us then ...

YOU don't have a high enough 'need to know'

Besides already posted all that in many threads

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Apologists because we remain factual?

because
apologist = who speaks or writes in defense of a faith, a cause, or an institution en.wiktionary.org...

but for you it might be better to learn Mandarin so you can pursue your "chinese" bogus claim.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by thegagefather

Is it all about radiation.
Can't view all of it for now.
To simulate the protection the Earth's atmosphere provides takes only a few measurements
perhaps like two as mentioned by Tesla and do an estimate like you need three feet of lead
to be as protected as on Earth. Just saying we are lied to by not saying what Tesla said.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I do not see why people on here should apologize for showing facts, when moon hoaxers have none.

So, tell us what fact shown by Galileo experiment and how does it prove your moon hoaxer beliefs: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Tell us then ...

YOU don't have a high enough 'need to know'

Besides already posted all that in many threads

well so i take it you do not have no names ooh well .

1 How do you know that zardoz ?.
2 Wheres your proof buddy boy that i do not have a high enough clearance ?

"Man you come straight out of a comic book" , also you sound like you watched to many movies like M.I.B

P.S you now have clearance to answer me because i 'need to know'

edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join