It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faked Moon Landing - Amazing Documentary

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by hmmmbeer

Interesting... so I assume you have researched 9/11 and have concluded 100% inside job? If thats the case, I think you may have more research to do on the moon.

No. The overall story makes sense. There are certainly things the government is covering up, but it wasn't an inside job.

While for me 9/11 is 100%, I still a very small margin for the moon missions to be real, but sadly as time goes on more evidence supports the hoax.

I have done a great deal of research on the Moon. It is you who need to do more research if you think any of these liars, like Bill Kaysing, have any point at all.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

So why did you mention the disservice? You are clearly on the governments side in both cases, covering up lies. In fact, you make my case stronger by stating that. Thank you!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

So why did you mention the disservice? You are clearly on the governments side in both cases, covering up lies. In fact, you make my case stronger by stating that. Thank you!

Because, as I explained, the fact that you think that the Moon landings were hoaxed, confirms my impression that there is no point to digging into possible 9/11 conspiracies. You are clearly not interested in truth, you just hate the government.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Or how about I am a free spirit - critical thinking individual who has deep knowledge of science and is not afraid to question TPTB. And you are either a meek ignorant individual or a shrill.

Do you think we need a new independent 9/11 investigation? This is an important question for you.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Or how about I am a free spirit - critical thinking individual who has deep knowledge of science and is not afraid to question TPTB. And you are either a meek ignorant individual or a shrill.

If you have a deep knowledge of science, please direct it to the topic of this thread. What scientific objections do you have to the historical record in regards to Apollo?

Do you think we need a new independent 9/11 investigation? This is an important question for you.

What purpose would that serve? If they did not find that it was an inside job, you would dismiss it. And no, it is not important and I couldn't care less. I loath Bush and the Vulcans and think the Patriot Act is appalling. The US should never have invaded Iraq; it's bankrupted us. Just because I don't like that administration and its actions doesn't mean I am automatically going to assume that they committed an outrage against the American people. Clearly, you love your country, so you probably have a hard time believing this, but, some people really do hate America enough to destroy it.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmmmbeer
reply to post by DJW001

mmmm beer i had to many last night beers etc Anyways what is your evidence to suggest we did not go then tell us all why you think we did not, instead of accusing him of being a shill just because you seem to hate the governmen't ? .

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

reply to post by DJW001

Or how about I am a free spirit - critical thinking individual who has deep knowledge of science

share with us presen't your claims that we did not go to the moon ?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by denver22
who are these people then ?

Your need to know is not great enough for me to name names
Besides all ya have to do is read my Naval Space Command thread and you will get some clues

Far better you go on believing its hogwash and live in your fantasy

Paranoid claims of foul play when you should be in the know.
Do not talk to me about NAVY as i come from PORTSMOUTH england and know more than you will ever know about secrets way before you had your independence zardoz england was holding all the secrets.

My whole city is one giant naval base i happen to live right by one of many in portsmouth.
Does that give you a clue... Your next response will tell me if you are IKN

edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Besides all ya have to do is read my Naval Space Command thread and you will get some clues

Access denied, bummer ooh well it's not like i needed to know that 007 here is a government agent anyway
I do not need to know that you are a paid shill who gives out disinformation
along with people that do not exist in order to spread hogwash about moon hoaxes while claiming it's all a mickey duck cover up for other means like a possible base on the moon in project horizon.
Conjecture need to know merchant is all you are .

P.S It's ok though king of the know how, you go on believing in your disney duck fantasy hogwash
"your need to know" is you do not know how to debunk the facts so you play games when all you managed to prove is NASAS credibility for the landing sites didn't you' my need to know friend

edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

reply to post by DJW001

Or how about I am a free spirit - critical thinking individual who has deep knowledge of science .

Feel free to share it with us and debunk the moon landings

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by Romekje

I've prowled the web for these pics and yes, but no high res pics anywhere. Indeed the Chinese confirm they have spotted the landing sites but that doesn't mean the craft that landed there was manned.

We see pictures of the Titanic on the ocean floor but that doesn't mean it was manned either.
Are you serious with that titanic claim ?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by thegagefather

British really blow the lid off the joint

More like keeping the lid on the joint cooperation of US and Russia on Teslaship technology.
The so called 1940s saucer gap was fake as Russia has full use of Tesla library in US.
The Tesla space ship has full control over space and will go to the Moon at 300 miles
per second. Keep the lid on it.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

yeah ! it makes sense that the film degrades in heavy radiation, like in chernobyl .. so to make the 'sale' to the public to make it viable and continue they had to get some slick marketing and filmage going .. ...

i have a book of moon walk pics .. and one of the plates shows an astronaut on the moon surface with this blue about the astronaut .. but the rest is grey, and black .. as if they did some nice fading and so forth .. the man was really photo graphed on earth's surface (blue around man) but to give it a moon like appearance the rest looks grey .. how cheezy is that ?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Wow, excellent show! Makes sense

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by CuriousCosmos

I recently shaved it, it was pretty nice though lol. I've wtahced this, and they do present a strong case. I just think otherwise.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I take it the LRO may have flown over the area of your photoshopped moonbase picture.

Interesting you believe a story from someone from NASA , yet you don't seem to believe video/photographic evidence.

Did this this person just tell a story that pushed your buttons or did he have some evidence, you get me totally wrong zorgon I came here to see real evidence as I was told I would see it, have I, NOT yet

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
Why is the sky BLACK there in the daytime???? I know there is no atmosphere or whatever, but wouldn't it be more like pure white??? Black sky in day confuses me too...

Originally posted by googolplex
reply to post by mellisamouse

It's ok; it will be all white in the morning.
That's how things worked, in the old days, now everything is made in China.

if the sun was the supposed light source, then the sun WAS up....

it was already daytime "moon" daytime...

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Oh my. You're right. See, they're right there on the alien spaceship landing site maps.
Zorgon's pictures are proof of aliens on Mars.

Thank you for confirming that
Means a lot coming from you

Thank you zardoz for confirming NASA'S TRUTH

p.s your avatar sucks donkey d*ck

just like your theories

your not qualified to have clearance to reality it seems ooh well you should of took the other pill
tell me did you chase the rabbit into wonderland or did it chase you?

Access denied, bummer ooh well it's not like i needed to know that 007 here is a government agent anyway
I do not need to know that you are a paid shill who gives out disinformation
along with people that do not exist in order to spread hogwash about moon hoaxes while claiming it's all a mickey duck cover up for other means like a possible base on the moon in project horizon.
Conjecture need to know merchant is all you are .

Your frustration with your low rate pay for disinfo is understandable.
But hey, you can type in BS faster, skipping the grammar [www.abovetopsecret.com...] and still earn enough for your BigMac and the can of Cola.

edit on 21.5.2012 by bokonon2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by bokonon2010

It's ok boko my boy i can see you do not get out much hiding behind your computer feeling like the warrior you are
still sucking back on richie hoaglands BS it seems. wipe your mouth son your dribbling your BS all over your keyboard! oohh boko - why you are at it go get your shine box!, because homeland security says your sacked but if you wan't you can polish my shoes my boy then you can have enough for a bigmac and fries play your cards right i might even chuck you enough money to get you a milkshake.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
While some of the moon landing hoax arguments are intriguing, theres a few things I cant get over.

Nobody pays attention to this, but unless they were really good at messing with the film speed (doesnt seem so) you can go to 20:20 in the OP's video and watch the sand as he kicks it around, it floats in the air longer then it does on earth and settles down differently, would be hard to hoax that.

Also they installed a reflective mirror on the moon that you can hit with lasers, would be pretty hard to hoax that too.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join