It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faked Moon Landing - Amazing Documentary

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bokonon2010

Originally posted by denver22

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by bokonon2010

Thanks. It is rarely seen courtesy from Apollogists.

I do not see why people on here should apologize for showing facts, when moon hoaxers have none.

So, tell us what fact shown by Galileo experiment and how does it prove your moon hoaxer beliefs: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I do not think the moon missions were a hoax try again ..
moving on... zzzz

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

Apologists because we remain factual?

because
apologist = who speaks or writes in defense of a faith, a cause, or an institution en.wiktionary.org...

So by definition, you are an apologist aswell.

but for you it might be better to learn Mandarin so you can pursue your "chinese" bogus claim.

No need. Most foreign news sites have versions in English, as has been shown by my link to the New China News Agency.

But of course cognitive dissonance plays a big role in the moronic ramblings of hoaxers. Always wanting more proof, but making up more and more excuses as we go along.

Face it, there is more than enough proof that man has gone to the moon. I understand it must be hard admitting it after defending such a silly conspiracy theory for so long, but that's okay. This place is all for denying ignorance. No harm in admitting your faults.
edit on 5-19-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

Hear hear well said

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Do some basic research i am not doing it all for you , then come back to me with proof not gibbidigobbedygook
taken from the likes of richie hoagland and co .

It must be really hard for you to digest the truth but do not worry
ATS can teach you, you just need to open your eyes to the truth

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I do not see why people on here should apologize for showing facts, when moon hoaxers have none.

So, tell us what fact shown by Galileo experiment and how does it prove your moon hoaxer beliefs: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I do not think the moon missions were a hoax try again ..
moving on... zzzz

Then, tell us what fact demonstrated in Galileo experiment and how does it confirm your beliefs in the moon landings.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Then, tell us what fact demonstrated in Galileo experiment and how does it confirm your beliefs in the moon landings.

Silly.
As if there were only one thing which confirms it. There is an enormous body of data which confirms it. The Galileo experiment only a small detail of that data.
edit on 5/19/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elvis Hendrix
I know this has been gone over before, but in the second clip the astronaut magicly springs back onto his feet without any help.it just looks so false, like a bad stage production. looks like he is on a wire to me.

Yeah like a Puppet on a String

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I have already explained it to you open your eyes ATS can teach you....

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Silly.
As if there were only one thing which confirms it. There is an enormous body of data which confirms it. The Galileo experiment only a small detail of that data.
edit on 5/19/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

It seems some will not listen to the details shown with evidence phage..

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elvis Hendrix
I know this has been gone over before,

Yes, yes it has;

4) No help? Are you sure? (skip to 2:10 if you wish, but you shouldn't)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

The point i wanted to make is that its just sad the main goal was to see if we could do it and nothing more than a competition.
In my point of view this could been an opportunity for humanity to unite and for once work together.

But like everything in life, it's just one big fake competition.
If you want to surprise me, you'll have to do a lot better than that

When will we ever learn
edit on 19-5-2012 by intergalactic fire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Apologists because we remain factual?

because
apologist = who speaks or writes in defense of a faith, a cause, or an institution en.wiktionary.org...

So by definition, you are an apologist aswell.

but for you it might be better to learn Mandarin so you can pursue your "chinese" bogus claim.

No need. Most foreign news sites have versions in English, as has been shown by my link to the New China News Agency.

Face it, there is more than enough proof that man has gone to the moon. I understand it must be hard admitting it after defending such a silly conspiracy theory for so long, but that's okay. This place is all for denying ignorance. No harm in admitting your faults.

Since you failed to understand what is written in plain English, you may have to learn Chinese sooner to your beliefs (and no harm in admitting your faults):

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
sure, no air resistance
moving along zzzz
edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by intergalactic fire

The point i wanted to make is that its just sad the main goal was to see if we could do it and nothing more than a competition.

That is typical of the superficial understanding of the Moon Hoax believers. The media sold it as a "space race," and that's all you see. Project Apollo was a pretext to develop America's space infrastructure at breakneck speed. Billions of dollars went into perfecting rockets, spacecraft, tracking stations and, most importantly, the factories to produce them and training the engineers to design them. It was an extension of Dwight Eisenhower's moderate Keynesian politico-economic philosophy. Unfortunately, the race imagery distracted later politicians from the original intent of NASA, and started slashing NASA's funds when they thought they had won the race. The fable of the tortoise and the hare, alas, was not heeded.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

After showing us that "mickey duck moon base", i doubt if anyone even with a little bit of sanity left could take you seriously just my two cents worth.

Well, that just shows your ignorance. That Disney image was real

As to 'evidence' of Apollo 'stuff' on the moon... years ago I showed my collection of alien spaceships on Mars... and all the usual skeptobunkers came in saying I was nuts and they are only rocks

Here are two from that collection

This one looks like a spacecraft to me, but heck what do I know?

If you cannot see the spacecraft in my photo selection, then you are not qualified in any way to give your opinion on what might, or might not be shown in images of Mars or Apollo 'hardware on the moon' and I would suggest you go study so you don't look the fool.

Walt Disney/von Braun collaboration 1954, before NASA was NASA

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

This one looks like a spacecraft to me, but heck what do I know?

Funny, it looks like two hot pixels to me. Am I correct in concluding that you believe the manned lunar landings were fake, but the Mars probes are real?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Silly.

Just two randomly picked claims of hoaxers denver22 and paradox have been debunked in a matter of minutes. The same goes with your enormous body of data.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Just two randomly picked claims of hoaxers denver22 and paradox have been debunked in a matter of minutes. The same goes with your enormous body of data.

Really? What were they? I seem to have missed that.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I grew up thinking we did land on the moon. Then after seeing the hoaxters come out with their evidence it made me more curious. Then I noticed no one ever talked about the moon buggy. How the hell did they get all that equipment up there to build the moon buggy? The wheels alone were huge. The engine/battery, but not only that the time it would take to put the thing together. What about the air it would take that you would expend to put the thing together they had to have used huge amounts of oxigen to do it. Even with two men. But according to scientists the intense radiation outside the van allen belts will kill you. Thats why the shuttle missions stay in the belt and they have never made a moon trip. Then I think maybe we did it just to show the american people we could do it and we were better than the russians or chinese. It was the cold war after all and we had the cuban missle crisis not long before that and vietnam. The american people needed something positive.But why the hell haven't the russians or the chinese or expecially the japanese gone to the moon? No one cares. Or did we go and see something that told us we weren't welcome there? More conspiracy. I hope we did go it just doesn't add up.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Funny, it looks like two hot pixels to me.

Does it really? I mean seriously? You are one always so sure of yourself and guys like you point to images on the moon as proof of Apollo hardware that are even fuzzier than the two examples I just gave... which are, according to NASA actual alien spacecraft on Mars

So you can't on the one hand say "Oh yeah NASA shows us Apollo hardware in LRO
and then in the same breath say "Oh those Mars images are just hot pixels" Makes your credibility ZERO

Am I correct in concluding that you believe the manned lunar landings were fake, but the Mars probes are real?

What I believe is that the Military was already in space when Kennedy shot off his mouth to send man to the Moon... so they slapped together a quick program for the public. There are so many errors in the photos its a joke and then they lose the original footage? And the BBC also lost their tapes of the event?

There is no way those tin cans landed on the Moon

Even when NASA was flubbing the STS 75 tether mission that caused all that UFO fuss, the NAVY was flying a tether satellite at the same time that WAS a success and was up for years... and they shot lasers at it from AMOS and Starfire facilities... as a test/proof of concept for transmitting power via lasers

So yeah I am sure the Apollo story is not accurate
and if any of them did go... they were not alone

But don't worry, its only my opinion... and who listens to me anyway? So your belief is secure

Here is another alien spacecraft on Mars in color from NASA

edit on 19-5-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join