It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trolling or a break in programming? DID ANYONE see Tila Tequila's facebook yesterday?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
I must me matrix glitching
Why am I thinking she died a little while back?

or was it a almost die thing...pretty sure she was pronounced dead...and reported here on ATS actually...

damn dimensional shifts!

Add: No, ok, I am wrong..seems she had an anurism but didn't die.
Tia

edit on 16-5-2012 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

She also go attacked by juggaloes - or whatever everyone call them - at a gathering. it was pretty scary and I heard they killed her, too, but they just beat the crap out of her~

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMindedMason
reply to post by PsyMike91

You know she OD's like a month ago, eh? Had a brain anuyrisum. She was pronounced brain dead last I heard, than I saw she was back up on the Utube.

She didn't OD, have an aneurism, nor was she pronounced dead. She was about to get kicked out of her apartment and ran off to go hang out with Michael Lohan and his girlfriend.

This is the girl that said she started a charity, had her fans donate to it, then laughed and said she was going to use the money on herself.

Here is the truth about Tila's truth,
tilatruth.blogspot.com...

Then there is the time she did a lot of meth, wore a belt as a shirt, and tried to "offer herself" up.
2.bp.blogspot.com...
2.bp.blogspot.com...

Poor girl seriously tried to make her young fans think that Lady Gaga had a secret plan to join Tila on her strip club concert tour.

If anyone knows anything, it is the people Tila is plagiarizing from...

<< 4  5  6   >>

join