Armed drones now flying over the US

page: 3
118
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela
 

Well, in this case, I think Bill Ayers is quite safe from any drones operated by the U.S.. Barack Obama's campaign was literally said to have been launched in Bill Ayers living room. They are well acquainted. Unless there is a coup in the works...lol That's a little over the top, even for these times. If these are for Chicago or something similar for the NATO summit specifically, I'm wondering what attack they'd be bracing for.

28 nations goes FAR beyond just the U.S. vs Jihadis. There are many many little conflicts within that whole combination of nations and that isn't even counting the non-members who did get invited. Perhaps there are real threats related to the U.S. only by the fact the leaders involved are conferencing on our soil. I'm open to any reasoning until I know more....




posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Are we sure it was armed? It wasn't the best video of a drone flyby.
And as far as freedom and living in a democracy, I stopped believing in that the year I enlisted in the U.S. Navy 15 years ago. Far, far, far from it folks.



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
There is another thread on this same topic, it was posted not too long ago. This is not really news, its dated back to 07 or earlier as of 05.

I posted some links in the other thread, but will repost since cant find the other.

US drones since 05-07

Problems with domestic drones


edit on 15-5-2012 by ADVISOR because: external map linked



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Watching that predator drone reminds me of Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. Someone got the 5 Kill Streak and launched the drone.


Hope there were no more casualties as a result of this drone in the air.



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Rich people ustream in action.... with weapons apparently.



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR
 


I knew drones had been deployed along the border with Mexico but this is the first footage of one I've seen apparently armed flying over the US.
Possible fake? I hadn't considered the idea until someone mentioned it in thread. Nothing screams cgi but there are some oddities about the footage that make one wonder.
In any case it if isn't true now it will be soon enough,
This is the future, or so they tell us.
All to keep us "safe".
Uh -huh.

Good links you posted, thanks ADVISOR



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Jameela
 

Well, in this case, I think Bill Ayers is quite safe from any drones operated by the U.S.. Barack Obama's campaign was literally said to have been launched in Bill Ayers living room. They are well acquainted. Unless there is a coup in the works...lol That's a little over the top, even for these times. If these are for Chicago or something similar for the NATO summit specifically, I'm wondering what attack they'd be bracing for.

28 nations goes FAR beyond just the U.S. vs Jihadis. There are many many little conflicts within that whole combination of nations and that isn't even counting the non-members who did get invited. Perhaps there are real threats related to the U.S. only by the fact the leaders involved are conferencing on our soil. I'm open to any reasoning until I know more....


While you may have a point, with all the preparation for martial law in America, and all these new laws they are enacting, too much points to the fact this might be the time the US is ready to control America dictatorship style, they only need one catalyst, just one...

I am wondering if this is that one

and yes that is highly speculative... it just seems quite plausible at this point...

and as far as that Bill person, he is friends with the president, he has free reign at somewhere that has many many diplomats....and is an actual domestic terrorist.
edit on 15-5-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals
 


More so than many may realize, quote is from the second link.


In February, the FAA Reauthorization Act of 2012 was signed into law clearing the way for more than 30,000 domestic drones by 2020. The law requires the FAA to create procedures for commercially-operated drones by 2015 and enables law enforcement agencies to operate small-scale drones at low altitudes.



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR
 


Geez, I wouldn't think of an armed drone as "small scale" though. I know the military doesn't arm anything unless it intends to use it or there is the possibility/a mission, they keep everything under lock and key.

Why are drones over US soil just armed with serious weaponry haphazardly? This is military stuff.

I am correct in thinking those are hellfire air-to-ground missiles and not some kind of fuel pods or cameras right?
edit on 15-5-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama
reply to post by tkwasny
 
I would rather take a 9mm than a hellfire missle,



Killed is killed. But if the FedGov launches a missle against it's own citizens, that will be end of the FedGov. That will be performed by the armed forced members on the politicians.



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Silly ats, when do you realize the government always does things WAAAAY early than they say they do.



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77
reply to post by ADVISOR
 

I am correct in thinking those are hellfire air-to-ground missiles and not some kind of fuel pods or cameras right?
edit on 15-5-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)


www.aeronauticpictures.com...

That's a picture up close of the hellfire missile on a drone..(same kind of drone in the video) I think unarmed there is not anything there
edit on 15-5-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jameela

Originally posted by RSF77
reply to post by ADVISOR
 

I am correct in thinking those are hellfire air-to-ground missiles and not some kind of fuel pods or cameras right?
edit on 15-5-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)


www.aeronauticpictures.com...

That's a picture up close of the hellfire missile on a drone..(same kind of drone in the video) I think unarmed there is not anything there
edit on 15-5-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)


No I was asking if it could be a fuel pod or a camera or something, not that it simply isn't there. It's clear from the video that there is something attached to the things hardpoint, but I couldn't tell good enough to determine if it was a missile or not.

They could be putting anything from cameras to counter-balances on there that might look like a hellfire missile in the distance. It does look a lot like a hellfire, just be sure you know?
edit on 15-5-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I am very happy and excited about this. I have always wanted a stronger police force to keep the mexicans out of my neighborhood. Finally, yaa
high five.



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Ok, this one is fake. Watch the actual movement of the camera guys, he NEVER focuses directly on the plane, even though it is flying slow enough to do so. The plane flies in a straight line, no turbulence, which could be possible but a little unlikely. The wings on these tend to show a very SLIGHT shudder if hitting wind, and this one is too perfect.

Not even a nice fake.

Waiting for a real armed one though, coming soon.



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77

Originally posted by Jameela

Originally posted by RSF77
reply to post by ADVISOR
 

I am correct in thinking those are hellfire air-to-ground missiles and not some kind of fuel pods or cameras right?
edit on 15-5-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)


www.aeronauticpictures.com...

That's a picture up close of the hellfire missile on a drone..(same kind of drone in the video) I think unarmed there is not anything there
edit on 15-5-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)


No I was asking if it could be a fuel pod or a camera or something, not that it simply isn't there. It's clear from the video that there is something attached to the things hardpoint, but I couldn't tell good enough to determine if it was a missile or not.

They could be putting anything from cameras to counter-balances on there that might look like a hellfire missile in the distance. It does look a lot like a hellfire, just be sure you know?
edit on 15-5-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)


science.howstuffworks.com...

cameras are appearing not to look even similar to the missiles.. this is why I said unarmed I do not think there is anything where the missiles go...

But I could be wrong, and you are correct they could not zoom in close enough and sharp enough on the drone to see exactly...



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Could be a model aircraft of a drone for a hoax purpose...



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Khallos
Ok, this one is fake. Watch the actual movement of the camera guys, he NEVER focuses directly on the plane, even though it is flying slow enough to do so. The plane flies in a straight line, no turbulence, which could be possible but a little unlikely. The wings on these tend to show a very SLIGHT shudder if hitting wind, and this one is too perfect.

Not even a nice fake.

Waiting for a real armed one though, coming soon.



I own a camera that does what he did on the video, you can stop the frame and zoom in on the frame itself, this is what he did....or at least it appears so... this is a simple thing with these cameras... certainly not uncommon.
edit on 15-5-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
WOW I live in elgin, IL.

Makes you really think about our freedom more in depth when stuff like this is flying over your freakin backyard! scary times we live in...



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Yup that's a Drone. I use to think that the sound of jets and helicopters were the sound of Freedom but not anymore. That is an intrusion on our Liberty and Freedom. I have seen them as well in San Diego,ca near the border. It seems that there are two forces at work here the military that is not aware of what is going down and the one's that do. Let's get it together for the sake of our kids. We have lived our lives what are we going to leave them.





new topics
top topics
 
118
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join