It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed drones now flying over the US

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Well, if this is real and these are actually going to be flying over the United States of America, there is something we all need to at least be aware of as a capability and having been proven in the real world.

Russia's security chief told President Vladimir Putin that Basayev had been killed in a special operation, while a rebel-connected website said Basayev had died in an accidental explosion. Ingush authorities said the explosion occurred mistakenly during a special police operation against rebels.

The ITAR-Tass news agency, citing an unidentified law enforcement official in southern Russia, reported that Basayev had been killed by a missile that homed in on his cellphone — the method used to kill Chechen separatist president, Dzhokhar Dudayev, in 1996.
Source

Just a side note, no one feel bad for this one. Not one tear or sigh. Really. He was among the very worst of modern times. He was the piece of work that stood behind the Beslan school takeover. 'nough said.

A lot of speculation I read at the time was CIA having helped with the technology to make this attack happen, right down the signal line of his phone. If we didn't make the tech, I'm sure it's a standard part of the targeting systems at some level... It wouldn't make sense not to incorporate it. Anyway, I thought I'd share one way such a thing could be used...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Originally posted by zooplancton
man, I really, really hate to say this.

the drone is flying at a perfect speed (I know planes travel at a constant rate) and in a perfect line. no turbulence, etc. I know it would be hard to see via this camera etc, but something just feels wrong with this. (cgi?)

that's for sharing though. just two tiny copper pennies.

You have copper pennies?!

lol! sorry zinc. I have a mag glass that melt the zinc out in 1 second.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Everyone wait a second...

This video does not look real to me.
I'm going to watch it another 5 times and I don't know if I believe it.

When I see a video which cuts to extremely fixed footage after clearly being shaky at first...
It screams [HOAX]...which is exactly what I see.

And if the "drones" are flying low enough to be seen under clouds...peaks my curiosity.
This one seems low, and the video almost instantly smooths out and becomes fixed...

Sorry but I need more validity before I go running off yelling "USSA"!!!

And I am NOT your typical skeptic.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
5 more days till 5/20

a new era for brokeash occult imperial collapsing America!

da bigger dey r da harder dey falls

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Idonthaveabeard

Originally posted by zooplancton
man, I really, really hate to say this.

the drone is flying at a perfect speed and in a perfect line. no turbulence, etc. I know it would be hard to see via this camera etc, but something just feels wrong with this. (cgi?)

that's for sharing though. just two tiny copper pennies.

I have to say after watching the video and seeing how interested in it the guy was, why did he not carry on filming it? It flew out of shot and he thought a empty field was more interesting. Im not saying I think its CGI, just that it was a bit strange.

maybe that's what getting my eye to red flag it. how it enters the scene. kind of edited. kind of too perfect so to speak.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zooplancton

I've been watching, zooming and taking screen shots...
I'm starting to see pixelation (spelling?)...around the "drone".

This is very unusual.

Not convinced yet.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
On closer inspection, it does seem to mimick thirdphasemoon videos in how it appears. However, until we get some one who can truly analyse this video, im undecided.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
You know, the problem here is that it may not matter in the long run if this one is fake or not. There isn't really a debate about the aircraft flying over the U.S. now. We're just questioning the video of one carrying actual weapons pods. With everything going on at the NATO Summit to secure the place for so many national leaders and military heads to be there at once, this wouldn't be all that out of context. Regardless... It's probably only a matter of time, if this one isn't the real deal.

All the same though, I am looking forward to hearing what an analyst can add too!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
John Carpenter's "They Live" in action:

Kinda' makes you stop and think: "What they hell?!"

edit on 5/15/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: photo

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Fake or Real until I comment. I pray to God its fake but also understand they could post a fake one to make us think its not happening. Wow.

Also, unless this thing just took off why is it so low?? These usually fly at, what 50K feet??

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
You know, the problem here is that it may not matter in the long run if this one is fake or not. There isn't really a debate about the aircraft flying over the U.S. now.

Agreed. Still, though. My gut tells me this is a line that should not be crossed and I can't help but feel a deep sadness.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I see no problem at all with this, If One is willing to impose this type of thing on other country's you should be willing to impose it on your own.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Now you know why Cell Phones are so popular. They can "hone" in on you whenever they want.

Ring Ring

"Hello, Verizon. May I help you?"
"Yes, this is Commander Blah bla bla from the CIA?? I need the Phone number of a John Muhamed Vang Herndandez Jackson."
"Let me get my Surpervisor"
"Hello, this is Spencer Smith Surpervisor, how may I help you"
"Yes, this is Commander bla bla bla. I need the Phone number of a John Muhamed Vang Hernandez Jackson. He is a known Cultist with many followers and is known to hide M16's and Rocket Launchers on his Property."
"Sure, hang on a minute, 555-555-5555."
"Thank you."
hangs up...................

Ring Ring
"Yes, is John there??"
"This is him...."
hangs up............................................................................................................

edit on 15-5-2012 by hoochymama because: changed the story a little

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Fortunately even some members of Congress find drones in U.S. skies appalling. Maybe this will be a last straw of sorts but I doubt it.

If some one had told me four years ago that Barack Obama would allow this under his administration I would definitely NOT have believed it. He has co-opted almost everything he campaigned against and has successfully rid me of all of my idealism and rose-colored glasses.

It just goes to show that all political parties do the bidding of the MIC and, furthermore, that all tech developed for theaters of war eventually end up being used on the citizens whose tax dollars funded them.

Once again, we have allowed this to happen, they only have the power we afford them.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
You know, the problem here is that it may not matter in the long run if this one is fake or not. There isn't really a debate about the aircraft flying over the U.S. now. We're just questioning the video of one carrying actual weapons pods. With everything going on at the NATO Summit to secure the place for so many national leaders and military heads to be there at once, this wouldn't be all that out of context. Regardless... It's probably only a matter of time, if this one isn't the real deal.

All the same though, I am looking forward to hearing what an analyst can add too!

You know, even though they have made it a federal crime, those people of Obama, those marxist people, the one who was part of weather underground from the 70's, Bill something or other, he is planning on going and protesting. They have these drones, fully armed....

Something is going to happen at NATO Summit, something very big. The last NATO summit in America was in 1999 and Israel showed up to that, they are NOT coming to this one.. the underling is coming only...

They have too much firepower, this was not seen in 1999, nothing even remotely close to what they are doing now... I have a very very bad feeling about this. Now they have fully armed predator drones in Illinois... not good not good at all....

Something is going to happen.

edit on 15-5-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Doesnt surprise me the NATO summit is being held in Chicago.So im sure there will be lots of surveillance in the area during the summit conference.So this is most likely the military version so it may well be armed.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
You all know that state and local police and federal agents carry weapons, right? There is little difference between an armed federal agent, or group, mixing in a crowd and an armed drone flying over that same crowd. It's a squad car without wheels. Very much like what roams freely through our neighborhoods for decades now.

I know this feels like an escalation against the common citizen. Something is not comfortable about any of this. But stepping back and examining the facts of the current ground based survailence and the newly instituted aerial survailence, there is little difference but for speed of arrival in theater.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Its not difficult to see this is another fake video, it amazes me how quickly some folks discard all rational skepticism.

The U.S. government is not operating armed MQ-1 Predator drones over U.S. cities. All of the current operations are carried out by the unarmed RQ-1 variety, which is bad enough, so why make it worse by promoting amateur youtube fakes?.

P.T. Barnum had it right, there is a sucker born every minute...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tkwasny

I would rather take a 9mm than a hellfire missle,

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
drone strikes are the new drive bys...what else would you expect from the biggest gang in America?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join