It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed drones now flying over the US

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Don't know what others have brought. My own brand follows. From OP's YouTube:

Surely a drone bearing a gift from Hell. As in:

Hell Fire

These insidious little Depleted Uranium packages of bone warming fun have been impressing people the world over. The one filmed over Chicago has one tucked under it's belly. The other stanchion is bare. Here is a close up of another drone with a pair:

And a site identifying the drone as an MQ-1 with one Hellfire to give an impression of how the empty rack appears smaller then the rack with the missile still attached (like the pic up top).

www.allamericanpatriots.com...

Video looks real to me, sounds real to me, and I just bet these are deployed wherever Nato commanders meet. Unlike a bunch of noisy fighter jets, these are unobtrusive, loiter for hours, and we all know how deadly they can be.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Well, looks like we're boned.

Are there any reports of sightings in areas other than Illinois?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Salutations Burntheships

Please read my post again, I am not disagreeing with the established fact that there are Federally operated UAV's in the area (nor do I agree that their presence is acceptable.

My point is that those UAV's are not MQ-1 Predators armed with Hellfire air-to-ground missiles flying 500 ft over the suburbs.

The video in the OP is fake, other types of drones operating over the Illinois area are very real.

I hope this clarifies my comment for you.

Originally posted by burntheships
What is in YOUR backyard???

The Hanford nuclear reservation and the Umatilla Chemical Depot

Feel better? Wanna trade?

edit on 16-5-2012 by Drunkenparrot because: added content

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

Hellfire misslies withdrawn for the moment. Lets discuss?
How bout you show me a list of the drones you think are above the
CONUS on a daily basis.

Then, I'll suggest othewise. Are we on?
edit on 17-5-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I'm sure there will be more than one armed drone when the financial cabal get together.

I even expect fighter jet patrol sorties.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I would venture to guess every system currently fielded by the U.S. both publicly acknowledged and classified are airborne somewhere over the CONUS at any given time participating in a myriad of tasks from developmental programs at groom to the RQ-1's over the southern border to the RQ-7's currently deployed in Illinois?

Your point is what?

edit on 17-5-2012 by Drunkenparrot because: Sp

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Point is that you really dont have any proof...whereas evidence sides with the
extreme possibility that this is to become commonplace.

Predator drone spy planes used in civilian arrests

www.stripes.com...

He also called in a Predator B drone.

As the unmanned aircraft circled 2 miles overhead the next morning, sophisticated sensors under the nose helped pinpoint the three suspects and showed they were unarmed. Police rushed in and made the first known arrests of U.S. citizens with help from a Predator, the spy drone that has helped revolutionize modern warfare.

But that was just the start. Local police say they have used two unarmed Predators based at Grand Forks Air Force Base to fly at least two dozen surveillance flights since June. The FBI and Drug Enforcement Administration have used Predators for other domestic investigations, officials said.

an unarmed Predator B (MQ-9 Reaper) drone, which belonged to the border patrol.
He said the men on the ranch were carrying rifles, so law enforcement stood down for the night.

The next morning, the predator circled 2 miles above and, with its highly advanced sensor system, ascertained that the ranchers were unarmed. Police then swooped in and made arrests.

This was the first time that the predator — an unmanned aerial vehicle that has become the global symbol of America’s “War on Terror”
www.theblaze.com...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Odd that he saw this before he started filming it then didnt follow it at all with his cam, zoom in or anything.. If this where a UFO video people would scream HOAX!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

I'm not arguing with you, I agree with much of what you are saying.

I just don't believe the video and I wont believe armed UAV's are regularly conducting operational sorties over the CONUS until I start hearing stories of drug mules spontaneously exploding in the Sonoran desert.

Fair enough?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I need an advil to fix my eyes they've become totally bloodshot. Trigger the hailstorm, or staged threat from aliens, and then people lining up for the new ballpark what the rules are.

This video is good fodder for Linda moulton Howe to do another four hour of whiny segment talking on Coast to coast.
edit on 17-5-2012 by MarkScheppy because: adfa

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Well...you really have to ask yourself....

do we trust the Federal Government with this nearly
omniscient type of information and power. www.nj.com...
??? Well do we????

The previously unreported use of its drones to assist local, state and federal law enforcement has occurred without any public acknowledgment or debate."

National attention has focused on a story about a sheriff in North Dakota who called in the reinforcements and an Air Force Predator Drone MQ-9 Reaper to assist in surveillance of a farm and six stray cows. The farm was owned by Rodney and Susan Brossart. And the Brossart family was known locally for being armed and apparently anti-government, hence the need for all the government resources.

This is part of a pattern by the Obama administration of bringing highly sophisticated military technology developed for war and deploying them against Americans www.nj.com...

Your all good with that?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I just scanned 16 pages for one single picture made to show us all the claims of fake are true. Its pixels and aspect ratios and sliding proof of nothing yet. Got a bunch of opinion on here, and some YouTube but wheres the ATS work we used to see? I want to know as well.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by veritatem

You have no idea how hard I laughed! Thank you Junior, for making my point so well!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Well...you really have to ask yourself....

do we trust the Federal Government with this nearly
omniscient type of information and power. www.nj.com...
??? Well do we????

The previously unreported use of its drones to assist local, state and federal law enforcement has occurred without any public acknowledgment or debate."

National attention has focused on a story about a sheriff in North Dakota who called in the reinforcements and an Air Force Predator Drone MQ-9 Reaper to assist in surveillance of a farm and six stray cows. The farm was owned by Rodney and Susan Brossart. And the Brossart family was known locally for being armed and apparently anti-government, hence the need for all the government resources.

This is part of a pattern by the Obama administration of bringing highly sophisticated military technology developed for war and deploying them against Americans www.nj.com...

Your all good with that?

I'm not, it won't be long til they use these things to track down terminally ill people who smoke medical marijuana, and arrest them and further clog our jails, and waste even more taxpayer money

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by veritatem

Thanks for that!
The source image intrptr posted at the top of this page has the full wing tip though.
Good work to both of you.

For those who still can't tell that it looks incredibly fake, here's an animation to show it's just a photo added to the video. Then it was dragged horizontally across the screen.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by PatientZer0

This video makes you look like a fool...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Well I feel safer now don't you! Wait till tanks are rolling down the streets for our protection man then we will really be safe!...

I haven't read the whole thread and I am not going to because i fear that there will be herd of zombies that have attacked it and claimed there there nothing to worry about the military and police are on our side and this is normal everyday stuff and I will feel the urge to head shoot them...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
ok great, so now how do we down them lol im gonna get one of those dragon lasers for like 350 bucs and just shine it at them all day long im sure a 1 mi long green laser beam should do something to it or maybe we can shine it on a plane and the drone will shoot a rocket at the plane and kill everyone onboard and we can blame gooberment and get rid of them, you know kinda orchestrate it like a 9/11 like they did to us , would be awesome to get control of one and fly it over all the places you arent supposed to, like area51 TIIIIGHT!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I already know how most of you will see this post, but I'll still say that I can't believe the amount of negativity towards drones in US airspace. Look at you people! What the hell do you care if a drone's flying around the country. Why do you give a $#!&? How is this affecting your lives? In no way at all! What do you do on a daily basis? Get up, eat breakfast, go to work or school or wherever, come home and do work around the house or get work done in other areas, eat (multiple times during the day), go to the store, sit around at your house on the computer or read a book, watch TV, etc, then go to bed and start over again? This would be the enormous majority of American's lives and most civilized countries around the world. How on Earth are drones the in the US airspace affecting this typical daily life of yours? The answer is they're not and never will be. Quit getting on these threads and acting like something is 100s of times more of a big deal than they are.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

The answer is they're not and never will be. Quit getting on these threads and acting like something is 100s of times more of a big deal than they are.
reply to post by SeriousIndividual

I have to say and most will agree with me here………….You are a delusional soul………….

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join