It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something truly wondrous is going on.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

I watched this on( through the worm hole), With Mogan freeman,
Tried to embed and get a link but can not sorry.
Im sure someone can help???
edit on 16/5/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by theukbloke

What I find even more crazy is that ive been taking writing advice from the user architectctus777 the past few days, and you happen to link a video explaining the "Delayed Choice Quantum Eraser" which I did not know he had since i was mostly learning from his writing videos.

To the untrained eyes, this would mean nothing, but when you take a closer look, chances of someone linking a video from the same user are 1 in a million probability. (if not more since youtube has millions of users world wide.

This is how things can manifest, there are no accidents, there are no coincedences. People may be in denial for awhile, and Im saying this as someone who used to be highly agnostic, almost atheist, but when the moment came that I decided to open my third eye, i began seeing things that was just not normal. Patterns, etc. Despite all the things happening i kept denying it. the more I denied the more things happened till i just gave in and became a believer.

You can be in denial all you want, this goes for atheists, but sooner or later, that phase will go away.

The double slit experiment provides a huge clue on how manifestation can work. When you think about it, it makes sense.

Ever heard of "It is what it is" or "It just is"?

Here is another clue.

Observing and trying to understand it get's you no-where. The movie PI also gives another clue. The ending will surprise you. But if you watch the movie with open eyes, you will see the message behind it.

I would give you the whole point, but this is something you must look into and unlock on your own. But ive given you big hints

edit on 16-5-2012 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

God is the Universe,The Son of God is our Sun.
Is this what you mean,As i have thought this
for some time now

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge
reply to post by RisenAngel77

God is the Universe,

You are close with this phrase alone.

Search videos on you-tube for "Alan watts" and also abraham hicks. You may also want to check out the spirit science videos (its a series on youtube).

Let curiosity guide you along with your gut feeling /intuition. What resonates in your heart is the truth. Ask yourself questions and ask for guidance.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
From my talks with a scientist friend of mine, this is a very common misunderstanding. As he explained to me, this has nothing to do with us 'observing' it. It's not like the quantum system just 'decides' to behave like a particle or like a wave. And it certainly doesn't just wait around for someone to observe it. What is happening - something called decoherence - is, like all new science, not fully understood yet.

Quantum systems, because of their practically infinitely small and fast behaviors, fall under the Uncertainty Principle. They are essentially 'smeared' over space - something called superposition. When we measure such systems, we can learn about one particular aspect of them - like their location - but by measuring that we can no longer measure another aspect of them - like their momentum. Decoherence is what occurs when there is an increase in entropy in quantum systems and thus a loss of superposition. They become less 'smeared.'

What we are doing is taking something which we do not fully understand yet and assigning meaning to it. Not only that, but we are making the same mistake as our ancient ancestors by making the unknown anthropocentric (like the Universe depends on us to function, or consciousness like ours). Even worse, most of us without proper knowledge are making such judgments without having any of the specific mathematical or scientific background necessary to correctly interpret such a topic.
edit on 16-5-2012 by Vedderman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Yes, QM is strange and cool, but why are you bringing theism/atheism into this? I just cant see the connection between the double slit experiment and deities.

"Consciousness causes collapse" is just one of the many possible interpretations of the experiment. I prefer De Broglie-Bohm interpretation, which does not require observer to be special.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by cointelprotroll

mmmm....Quantum Conciousness is more alive than matter. A thought is more powerful than a nuclear bomb.

Yep great find OP and my thoughts as well.

If we are observing, the results may not actually be accurate but if we think in terms of thought then the Quantum model holds true in essence something doesn't travel, it exists because we have "willed" that object to exist in a given point and time in space (imagination).

Food for thought.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Pretty cool experiment but I have problems believing it 100% because interference would happen easily, the lasers are passing through prisms, crystals, and off of reflectors, any of which could have the slightest impurity, and then we get to the detectors and monitoring/data gathering device and things get even more uncertain. I feel like even the slightest vibration could throw the whole experiment off and thats just 1 way of interference, its just so hard to say with things on such a small scale. I will not jump to a god conclusion yet.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

To the untrained eyes, this would mean nothing, but when you take a closer look, chances of someone linking a video from the same user are 1 in a million probability. (if not more since youtube has millions of users world wide.

I'd argue that there's a good chance that would happen. The chances of somebody like yourself who frequents a website like ATS being linked to a video/author you know of by somebody else who also goes to ATS and thus has a similar mindset to yourself is fairly decent.

Had you seen a link to the video from a football forum, then I'd say that's pretty amazing.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Who's to say Quantum Consciousness isn't controlling matter? Furthermore, who's to say Quantum Consciousness isn't God?

The fact that it is not consciousness, but particles and waves following the forces and laws of the Universe.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by cointelprotroll

I await the day that science and God come to terms with one another, and spirituality and science become one. Because they actually are...we just haven't discovered it yet.

edit on CTuesdayam070725f25America/Chicago15 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

That will only happen when religion is destroyed. I say RELIGION not GOD. If, and it is a big if, any gods exist they exist despite our petty prayers.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

So a religion that is entirely based upon faith would have a creator come out and explicitly tell you that he exists. Kind of defeats the purpose, no?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Vedderman

That only proves that there still exists things in this universe that we do not understand. Things seen and unseen. We like to say as a race that we know this world well and are understanding of it's principles. As my teacher in high school would say, the more you know may mean the less you know.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

I am sitting here smiling from watching these videos, and I was going to comment on what is making me smile, but you said it.

One of the 99 NAMES of God, is Ash Shaheed, which means The Witness
, each Names is an attribute
edit on 16-5-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-5-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

This is a fascinating experiment, but I fail to see why a new thread had to be opened.

A quick search for "Double slit experiment" reveals multiple dozens of threads here in ATS dealing with this specific topic. Not to mention that the experiment and the results have been discovered decades ago.

Just because the OP has only found out now about it, does not mean something "truly wondrous is going on"

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

I said sorry if this has already been discussed in the OP. I find it wondrous no matter how old it is, as do a lot of others who would not have seen it if this thread were not created.

Thanks for the controlbution!
edit on 16-5-2012 by theukbloke because: added missing word

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Very nice.

It's not that this defies or rocks "pure science". This IS pure science. Unlike religion, science evolves, grows and changes. That is part of it's wonder.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
here is the other side of the coin if all that you posted is true then this could be used against the common man or woman to further the agenda of TPTB. you may have opened pandora's box cause if a thought is more powerful than matter then this info in the wrong hands could potentially cause more problems than any attack so perhaps you should re-title this thread to

"Something truly Scary is going on"

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by old_god

Originally posted by cointelprotroll

mmmm....Quantum Conciousness is more alive than matter. A thought is more powerful than a nuclear bomb.

Yep great find OP and my thoughts as well.

If we are observing, the results may not actually be accurate but if we think in terms of thought then the Quantum model holds true in essence something doesn't travel, it exists because we have "willed" that object to exist in a given point and time in space (imagination).

Food for thought.

I often think that we really don't know exactly how powerful our minds really are, and that actually scares me at times,most of us use it for good,but some use it for evil.
As to 'observing' and then to 'will/create' things, or that things simply are,to me that's a bit like what came first,the chicken or the egg.
I've wondered this ever since a friend said to me that 'everything starts with a thought'.
It's probably driven me crazy lol but so far it has proven to be right!
This thread seems to verify it to me as well,even if we are blind,deaf and mute,we still have thoughts/mind/consciousness,that was 'observing'? that thing? that knew it was being 'observed/communicated'? with.
(think some will understand what I mean!)
s&f great post,very interesting

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

To any pure atheists out there this should make you think seriously about the true nature of reality, seems the universe is watching us watching it!

Now this is a great sentence to ponder.

I think that reality is even far more grand and exotic than what you have stated.

Our 3rd dimensional physical reality seems to be a sort of running simulation that is actually being created as it is lived/perceived.

For instance, a computer will generate graphics for a flight simulation but it only renders graphics in the area that the simulated aircraft is flying. The computer does not waste processing power to render the graphics of other areas of the map not in use.

This is how our reality works as well. BUT, and here is the greatest part, WE as the observers/participants actually have control over the simulation we live in. This is how the observer effect works.

Example: "If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it does it make a sound?"
The answer is: There is no forest and there is no tree because there was no observer there in the first place.

Now, I'm not saying this is all a simulation. We live in a holographic reality with many dimensions and parallels, but with very similar principals to virtual reality.

I think the most likely explanation is that our Souls have placed a certain amount of their energy into this holographic reality to experience it. Our focus is here so that is where we 'feel' we are but we are not really seeing all of the true reality, just this small part we created for ourselves. When we die, we wake up from the 'matrix' so to speak. The greater reality is then available to us once again. Then we pick another 'character' to play in the simulation and come back.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join