It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lifting Secrecy on Information About Extraterrestrial Intelligence. The Clintons and Rockefellers.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
reply to post by multichild

Actually you can see it one of two ways.

Either the Rockefellers are not as big as they claim....

or U.F.O/E.T's is so huge a subject that even a Rockefellers couldn't get it disclosed.

I will give Mr.Rockefeller this, he got much more done then most out there, this is the kind of evidence that can make or break the entire U.F.O community.

Peace, NRE.
edit on 15-5-2012 by NoRegretsEver because: correction

This was the 1st thing that struck me too.
Mr Rockerfellers interests seem to parallel my own ,& it makes me think of the 'Hidden-hand' thread here on ATS that piqued my initial interest. HH stated that love & unity is what we should be striving for, while confirming there are more 'powerful' players whose names are not known to the masses, are orchestrating the 'necessary negativity' from behind the scenes.
The non-disclosure would make sense to me then. If the real purpose for our existence is for all to learn love & unity & it was disclosed/proven in an undeniable way, then the subsequent loss of control & power would be pretty instantaneous I would imagine.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Yeah he wanted to show the annuaki, reptilian #s and grey Orion dogs before all the good guys stepped in and ripped their arses of our planet. Only a few hundred left on earth now. Check out tolec

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Are you kidding mate, the rocker fellers are some of the highest ranking members of the cabal they tell the government the agenda not the other way around it. The same blood line families remember, Clinton has always a puppet for the cabal. Even on ats there is members who low level research or unless it was the purpose of trying to make out the rocker fellers are the good guys seeing as the mass arrests have started and they won't be able to hide. They can't even get of world as the benevolents have blocked the space area and star gates. Can't wait to see a world without the cabal prosperity can then start for mankind.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman
a more startling observation is that the back of the book mainly talks about the existence of parallel worlds. disclose that.

They have, there was a movie that flopped about a paralell world, also on Fox there is a sci fi show Fringe, they have a paralell world.
it is all around, you just have to look.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
For a community based on the motto "deny ignorance" it's amazing how much of it still shows up here.

How anyone, let alone ATS members can still play the "alienz...lol" position just blows me away. Clearly some people have better things to do than form an opinion based on careful study of the evidence.

So much documentation has come out that shows the various governments, while mostly still refusing to take a definitive, public position all but admit UFOs are real, they are here and various government groups have and are actively collecting evidence on them.

Right there, in one of the documents posted from the White House Science Adviser, he states that there are 19 high level, military witnesses who want to testify to congress but need immunity from prosecution for National Security Warnings they signed in relation to the events they wish to disclose. Do these people seriously think these witnesses were put under National Security Gags for no reason or that they need immunity to get up and tell Congress there's nothing to the UFO thing?

Sometimes I wish ATS would review the evidence and take a public stance on the UFO question once and for all. Maybe then we could have some serious discussions about the subject without the same ignorant, childish comments the rest of the uninformed make. I can get that kind of ridicule anywhere, I come to ATS to hopefully engage with more enlightened people.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

The President of the United States is the commander in chief of every branch of the armed forces and would certainly have access to any information he wanted from any government department. There are no branches of the US military that are not under the control of the White House, to even consider otherwise is purely for conspiracy sites like this one, it's just fantasy.

With regard Roswell I have given my opinion, for what it's worth, elsewhere on this site. Suffice it to say, all you really need to do is Google Mac Brazel, he originally found the Roswell wreckage, just read what he had to say about it.

He left it in his field for 3 weeks before even examining it, that's how unspectacular it was, he described it as "balsa wood sticks, rubber strips, scotch tape, tin foil and a small fin glued to a surface". Some alien spacecraft.

edit on 16-5-2012 by Talon22 because: additional info

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Who said it was shocking??? 100 other people seem to have not known of this and seem to think its worthy of having an interesting conversation about... Nobody put a gun to your head and forced you to come in here, did they? ...Oh my God! Did they!?!?! If yes, then stop being a jerk, if no, then just carry on as usual commenting in threads about subjects you really don't seem to be interested in!

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
The book was most likely a gift from him to Hillary.

Ah... Here's captain obvious to the rescue once again! I hope you don't mind, im gonna save your post. It's THE most insightful comment I've read in quite some time... It's genius stands on its own, that's why you didn't need to add anything else whatsoever other than this gem! I mean, some people would have just shut up in your position. Not you! Nope! You are not bashful when it comes to showing off your amazing talent of pointing out the obvious. Some people might feel real stupid, like a big jackass. But you go on blazing the trail for them to follow... A true leader...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Talon22

Once again, you are incorrect, the President of the US is NOT in complete control.

To keep this short and sweet, Lincoln was assasinated and so was JFK. The bloody CIA got kennedy, and the president controls everyone??? I think not

edit on 16-5-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

I agree with this.
People we elect as presidents only remain in power for a few years, the actual power resides in those who are and will remain in power for much longer. I highly doubt that everything is revealed to presidents.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by Pervius
How do you get a populace to forget they were robbed?

ALIENZ....lol.

If there was such a thing they would have disclosed it long ago to kickstart the economy and improve global relations with a common goal.

If that would kick start the economy then project blue beam would be in full swing but I think it might have the opposite effect and make people spend less and hoard more. Until they could be convinced that their lives and their planet were not in jeopardy.

And that is good. The less people spend, the less they work, the less work that needs to be done. Rainforests get depleted less, people eat and drink less, people get somewhat depressed. no problem!

Pick up a hobby. Sleep more. Love more. Enjoy nature. Contemplate solutions. Materialism IS the problem.

People with a low iq will never comprehend this. There is ZERO reason for non-disclosure. If aliens attack and kill us at least they will have earned their stripes. Having traitors in government selling out the planet is the real anathema/disgrace.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Nice thread

Just to add to the thread;
Executive Order 12958

This effort also involved the late Laurance Rockefeller and also focused on the classified UFO records that Clinton wanted declassified. Clinton's interest in UFOs is explored in a book by Webster Hubbell titled Friends In High Places. Hubbell was Janet Reno's Assistant Attorney General and reveals that he was asked by Clinton, the newly-elected President at the time, to learn everything he could about who killed John F. Kennedy and about UFOs.[3] Later, on November 30, 1995, while visiting Belfast, Northern Ireland, Clinton made a comment in a humorous tone, about the controversial Roswell UFO incident: I got a letter from 13-year-old Ryan from Belfast. Now, Ryan, if you're out in the crowd tonight, here's the answer to your question. No, as far as I know, an alien spacecraft did not crash in Roswell, New Mexico in 1947. And, Ryan, if the United States Air Force did recover alien bodies, they didn't tell me about it, either, and I want to know. —Bill Clinton, [4]

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Call me crazy but it seems as public posturing and nothing else. The rich families have always controlled everything and they are leaders of the underground occult club. Mainstream religions are a sick farce on the people as are the central banks that hold nations hostage according to their whims.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

As I said Sinny, fantasy.

Perhaps you should consider asking for a change of medication.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Clinton, Rockefeller.... Believing in aliens, UFO's, etc...... Pfffft. So do I....... does that make them real ?

The POPE and countless people on the planet believe in God !

Does that make God real?

Showing Hillary carrying a book on ET's means dick all. Had you shown Bill carrying a humidor with the name Monica engraved on the side.....now that would be something to talk about !

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Parallel worlds exist. i have been to at least 6 of them!
Aliens exist because in these parallel worlds it is absolutely clear that the ppl there are not figments of my imagination. so extradimensional entities 100% exist. i cannot control.. and what's more. they have their own memories. they remember what we talked about the day before and it is just like reality in terms of interaction. in higher realms interaction is much different and 100% telepathic/empathic.

so if u want to take my word for it. stop wasting time and figure out how to open your 7 chakras!

Peace

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Once again, you are incorrect, the President of the US is NOT in complete control.

Correct.
TSC 17 is not enough to know.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
TextText Black
I am new to ATS, so forgive me if I am going about this incorrectly. I too have been very interested in "UFO's" and other forms of life with intelligence beyond this planet. It is truly ignorant to question E.T. visitation or possible habitation of Earth. Through my research I have come across a very interesting video that may be of use to some:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
removed
edit on 17-5-2012 by SmArTbEaTz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by The X
I remember this coming up quite some time ago, this information is not "New", the info about the book she is carrying was known quite some time ago, i did some digging into the sigil that she is wearing, it seems one of them is the sigil for red mercury. That presented some interesting lines of enquiry.

Proof? I couldn't find that symbol when doing a google for red mercury sigil...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join