It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lifting Secrecy on Information About Extraterrestrial Intelligence. The Clintons and Rockefellers.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
How do you get a populace to forget they were robbed?

ALIENZ....lol.

If there was such a thing they would have disclosed it long ago to kickstart the economy and improve global relations with a common goal.

If that would kick start the economy then project blue beam would be in full swing but I think it might have the opposite effect and make people spend less and hoard more. Until they could be convinced that their lives and their planet were not in jeopardy.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hornby73
I'm pretty certain the government are aware of ET beings but I doubt very much they have anything captured or crashed remains, do you honestly think a race so advanced would let themselves be caught or would crash a vehicle that must've travelled light years?

The best of vehicles would have moving parts that could wear out. I dont know if there is a fly through store for Flying Saucer parts but I know they dont have anything they can use at Advanced Auto so crashes could be a possibility.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

yup. das lizards. from planet blarg.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLastStand

I find it quite interesting that images get cut off halfway through them alot on this site, and rather convenient that only up to the line dear .... can be seen. WTF. I seriously do not trust this site. Seems censored sometimes.

Please tell me your just jesting with us?

Each image has a little bar at the bottom, that you can click on and scroll to the rest of the image/page left to right.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
reply to post by multichild

Actually you can see it one of two ways.

Either the Rockefellers are not as big as they claim....

or U.F.O/E.T's is so huge a subject that even a Rockefellers couldn't get it disclosed.

I will give Mr.Rockefeller this, he got much more done then most out there, this is the kind of evidence that can make or break the entire U.F.O community.

Peace, NRE.
edit on 15-5-2012 by NoRegretsEver because: correction

Third way.

E.T's aren't visiting the planet and there is nothing to disclose.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
You do realize they are humans just like us right?

Some humans find UFOs interesting, it's really nothing shocking.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

or U.F.O/E.T's is so huge a subject that even a Rockefellers couldn't get it disclosed.

I will give Mr.Rockefeller this, he got much more done then most out there, this is the kind of evidence that can make or break the entire U.F.O community.

Peace, NRE.

Third way.

But this poses the question of what exactly has been covered up throughout the years. Also why nearly all ancient civilizations have depictions of flying craft. If you take the tact of "It just doesn't exist" then IMO that makes this even scarier. Something happened in Roswell, and in several instances since. If "E.T's aren't visiting the planet and there is nothing to disclose" as you say, then what IS the coverup about? What really happened?

Personally, I'd rather it be ET's, knowing how humans think.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

This isn't really news, I remember reading a thread with almost all the same stuff layed out the same way years ago on this site. lol

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Why would a reptilian need a book on Aliens/UFO's?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

"If there was such a thing" "they would have disclosed it a long time ago"

probably two of the most ignorant statements i've ever heard uttered on ATS.

Ever heard of the Nathan Twining memo?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

You don't have the knowledge to say that for certain. If that's your opinion, fine.

But it isn't fact.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

Peace, NRE.

Third way.

You will eat your words some day, I just wish I could be there to see it and eat popcorn and drink soda.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Lets add a bit more depth shall we

Ok, here is another file sent to John Podesta referring to Joe Firmage.

Who's Joe Firmage?
Joe Firmage

Joseph Firmage (born October 26, 1970 in Salt Lake City, Utah) is an American Internet entrepreneur. He founded several business ventures prior to and during the dot-com boom and currently is involved with two closely linked organizations: ManyOne Networks, of which he is CEO, and the Digital Universe Foundation, of which he is a co-founder and member of the Board of Directors.

Around the time of Firmage's departure from USWeb, word began to circulate about his belief in extraterrestrial intelligences, which was the subject of a book he wrote called "The Truth".[8] Published online at www.thewordistruth.org, it contended that extraterrestrials had appeared on Earth periodically to help spur human technological advancement. For example, important elements of modern technology were explained as deriving from an alien spacecraft supposedly recovered from the 1947 Roswell UFO incident. Firmage also related his own contact with an otherworldly figure, shortly before the USWeb IPO, with whom he discussed space travel. “...he has sunk more than $3 million into establishing Project Kairos (after an ancient Greek word meaning "the right or opportune moment") to prepare mankind for aliens.”[7] The book was published in 2001.[9]

en.wikipedia.org...

Here is the letter that was sent regarding this mans choice to leave his wealth to pursue U.F.O's. And why he was later described as the "Fox Mulder of Silicone Valley".

The rest can be read here www.paradigmresearchgroup.org...

His site "thewordistruth.org" has been shut down since then, but I was able to find some of what was there before.

Okay, I went back to the referenced web site to find the reference
to the control panels for the craft alleged to have crashed at
Roswell. The site reference is:

www.thewordistruth.org...

On page 00020131 near the bottom is text which reads:

"The panels removed from the craft resemble the ones taken from the
occupants, suggesting a symbionic relationship between operator and
the functions of the aerodyne's (saucer) operation. A very
tentative working theory was expressed by the scientific members of
the inspection team that the pilot-aerodyne interaction may occur
via electronic, nonword symbols percieved (sic) through the tactile
manipulation of the fingers, feeding impulses to the brain and visa
(sic) versa."

Now, compare this to part of the Santilli Cameraman's statement:

"It was decided to wait until the heat subsided before moving in as
fire was a significant risk, this was made all the worse by the
screams of the Freak creatures that were lying by the vehicle. What
in gods name they were no one could tell but one things for sure
they were Circus Freaks, creatures with no business here. Each had
hold of a box which they kept hold of in both arms close to their
chests. They just lay there crying, holding those boxes.

Once my tent had been set up I started filming immediately, first
the vehicle, then the site and debris, At around 06.00 it was deemed
safe to move in, again the freaks were still crying and when
approached screamed even louder. They were protective of their boxes
but we managed to get one lose with a firm strike at the head of a
Freak with the butt of a rifle."

Coordinated hoaxes? Common source? Most bizarre!
Terry

ufoupdateslist.com...

And here is the PDF written by him called "The Truth".
earthrenewal.org...

Peace, NRE.

edit on 15-5-2012 by NoRegretsEver because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I found the old thread referencing Rockefeller and the in-depth research his group did on various UFO incidents. Dates back to 2008 and was authored by IsaacKoi. A good companion piece to this thread as he covers other information.

link www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
So the Rockefellers, the gate keepers of the NWO, builders of the Bilderburgs, The Bone in Skull and Bones, want information on UFO's just like any other nerd.. Accept this as fact and you might as well flush away half the Conspiricies on ATS or maybe thats just the point.
edit on 15-5-2012 by MissingRonnieR because: because of Alein ants.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

What's the BIG SECRET... I like to see "disclosure" happen without the assistance of any major nation, because they would milk it to death, telling us how lucky we are that they are letting us in on the BIG NEWS !
I want the play taken out of their hands !!!!!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
One of the greatest disappointments I feel I will leave this life with- intact, is the nagging belief that I have been cheated out of so much knowledge and information by governments, military types, the Vatican and private interests. I suspect all this running around in circles I have done for the past 30 years, researching and attempting to come closer to truth, it has already been discovered and is being misused, greedily hoarded and hidden by "others."

The prospect and possibility that science entities, governments, etc., have known so much more than the rest of us is maddening. And to have to scrape around like dogs looking for a buried bone, while the 'master' looks on, knowing exactly where he hid it, is also extremely maddening.

I wonder if humanity will rejoice at news of our suspicions being confirmed, or realize how thoroughly we've been duped and cheated- and in "some way" make them pay for keeping us at a relative 'kindergarten' level of existence.
edit on 5/15/2012 by be4ne1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
OKAY BACK UP A SECOND!

I'm more curious as to why Steven Schiff would be asking Richard Boylan on advise

Are you familiar with Boylan?

www.drboylan.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.redicecreations.com...

He was an associate of one Dr. Michael Wolf

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Boylan is the author of the book recommended to president Clinton by the way : Close Extraterrestrial Encounters.... I was just about to throw him in the fraud bin untill I read this thread.

Boylan and Wolf have made many claims, such as Boyland breached 30 miles into area 51 in 1992 and witnessed one of the flying saucers they use to travel between the mars and moon bases, he also talks of the alien human hyvrid theory, and star children...he also had his liscence revoked in 1995 for sexual misconduct, once again WHY are the likes of Steven Schiff entertaining this man? Does he actually speak truth??
edit on 15-5-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
It sounds like it's getting harder and harder to cover up by the day, let's hope that disclosure happens soon enough.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Why did the Rockefellers think they could get anything disclosed? Furthermore, I see no significance in the fact that Hillary's carrying the book. Big deal. Could've just been a prop. It's highly unlikely that if the government is secretly hoarding alien materials that they're going to give up any of it soon. Disclosure is most likely very, very far away. If ever.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join