It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lifting Secrecy on Information About Extraterrestrial Intelligence. The Clintons and Rockefellers.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Here are the return letters between Boylan and Schiff.

Peace, NRE.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Sorry here is page one, which I think I posted, but wanted them all together.

BTW, thanks for the links I'm looking through them now.

Peace, NRE.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

I will say this. According to the correspondence between both Boylan and Schiff, Schiff was on point, and whatever knowledge he had or shared previously peeked the interest of Schiff.

The links you sent have definitely peeked more of my interest about Boylan.
Peace, NRE.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Thanks for those, I can only assume Schiff hasn't looked into Boylands past, further than the books he published.

You'd exspect them to have a way of sorting through the riff raff contacts though

Please do U2U me if you find anything else of interst, as I'm currently visiting on my mobile.

The plan of action I would take from here would be to look into Dr. Wolf, where Boylan seems to get much his info, and follow his leads.

They are not the only ones to claim of the secret astronaut programme and the bases on mars and the moon.

Zorgans Naval Space command thread comes to mind. Follow every name

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Holy crap. That photo was taken 16 years ago?
She looked old back then too lol.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Unfortunately I don't read anything exciting into this at all, I'd like to but I can't. Lots of people have an interest in UFOs and aliens, so the fact that you have two people here with a common interest and one of them is holding an ET related book is nothing at all really.

It would seem from the letters Rockerfeller is writing that he himself wants to know what happened at Roswell. Surely one of the Clintons would have told him all about Roswell if there were anything interesting to tell.

If I were in a position where I knew an American President personally, and he told me the facts of the Roswell incident, and it did involve ETs (whch I strongly doubt) that would be that. I would know, I wouldn't be remotely interested in making sure the world and his dog knew too.

Yet again, another flounder, dammit!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Talon22

Your assumption the clintons would be in the know regarding ET is incorrect.

Were talking about branches of the military out side the control of the White House.

Evidence suggests these programmes are run and controled by NORAD/US Aeoronautics Space Command/ Naval Space Command--- controled by? Builderbergs? CFA? National Security Council?

Yes, they go far beyong the president.

ETA: I'm not exactly saying everything I'm suggesting is true, we can only gues our best, but explore all avenues we must!

Here's a guy debunking Richard Boylan:

kevinrandle.blogspot.co.uk...

Not to detract from the overall discussion, just a curiosity.
I'm a believer that's there's always a bit of truth to these stories, of course they get distorted and exaggerated, its up to use to take the leads and find the facts.

Naval space command exists. Fact.

Interesting huh? How far can you go down the rabbit hole?
edit on 15-5-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by Furbs

You don't have the knowledge to say that for certain. If that's your opinion, fine.

But it isn't fact.

I wasn't speaking from a position of certainty, I was speaking from a position of possibility. Someone claimed that there were one of two ways to look at the situation. I simply offered a third possibility and make no claim to the actuality.

Originally posted by smarterthanyou
You will eat your words some day, I just wish I could be there to see it and eat popcorn and drink soda.

Eat what words, exactly? Reread the sentiment friend. Someone tried force-feeding one of two "possible" options and I simply interjected that there is a third possibility. Heck, you want a FOURTH possibility? Read my Hogwarts thread.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
does anyone else find the eye on the back of the book a little creepy...almost get the feeling like that book ans other books like it are written for those with the eyes to see it.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Someone tried force-feeding one of two "possible" options and I simply interjected that there is a third possibility.

No one tried "force feeding any possibilities". There are literally hundreds maybe even thousands. You have shared how you are "unimpressed" with this thread all day, the same way you shared, so have others.

NRE.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
"All governments whatever their political complexion are at present willy-nilly in their grip of natural forces which can only be dealt wth by a degree of intelligece of which mankind hitheto has shown little evidence." Bertrand Russell 1872-1970

Accident!? That is like a tornado going through a junkyard and assembling by accident a jumbo jet airplane.

I have the TID or the intelligent design in my signature: "By far, reality is the best invention yet! Terrestrial Officer Denver on the 'TID' and the 'NOW!' or the eternal presence of military perfection!

I think people know more than they will let on to or mention. Don't ask how the wind blows it just does.

example given: I walked into someones bedroom looked up and said what is that on the ceiling and the other person in the room said your name apparently this person was always thinking about me and I don't think that they would admit that openly. The person that was always thinking about me told me that when we get moved in to the new house things would get 10 x better for me and they did. A miracle I suppose or either their controlling me via remote control UFO and also said that their dad had seen stuff in Vietnam that I had actually been through.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
ONE MANS DREAM:

Laurance Rokefeller, interests:

Aviation, Zoology, Spiritual research, Cropcircles, conciousness physical phenomena.

in 1993 he devolped the "Disclosure initiative". He appealed to President Clinton to Disclose infomation. (Which he did, but it wasn't very important stuff)

He was also interested in Buddism and conservation.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Etarson
If "E.T's aren't visiting the planet and there is nothing to disclose" as you say, then what IS the coverup about? What really happened?

Personally, I'd rather it be ET's, knowing how humans think.

It's not my place to say what happened, as I only pointed out that there was a THIRD OPTION, and that option was that everything you think you know about "UFOs" is simply incorrect. If I am going to entertain the idea that perhaps everything I believe about UFOs is incorrect, then one would only expect that level of intellectual honesty from the other side of the topic.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
There are literally hundreds maybe even thousands. You have shared how you are "unimpressed" with this thread all day, the same way you shared, so have others.

NRE.

This isn't what you said earlier.

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
reply to post by multichild

Actually you can see it one of two ways.

Either the Rockefellers are not as big as they claim....

or U.F.O/E.T's is so huge a subject that even a Rockefellers couldn't get it disclosed.

Nice to see that you are now open to the idea that UFOs aren't being kept secret from us.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Hornby73

I too used to find the reports of so many crashes to be the single biggest problem in completely believing in UFOs as being ultra-advanced Aliens.

Since then, I have arrived at a few reasonable explanations to this rather peculiar "fact", and they include:

1. Most of the craft that crash are more akin to what we would consider probes (while the real crew/mothership/etc) stays at a safe distance. Thus these crashing craft simply aren't very valuable as far as the true Aliens that sent them are concerned. And tho a lot of assume They wouldn't want us to have access to their tech- maybe they dont care, don't think we could possibly understand it, etc.
As for the little greys that seem to make up the majority of reports of crew (dead or alive), it's the same thing - they simply aren't valued very highly by those that engineered them and send them to various worlds to explore. Some people have asked why advanced aliens wouldn't build robots to do the dangerous exploring & monitoring: I think that's exactly what they have done, but instead of clunky mechanical analogues to biological thinking beings, they went ahead and engineered a servant or biological bot as its far more efficient, reliable and flexible. Plus once you get a good recipe down, you can make as many as you want. The fact that "They" don't recover/rescue these litte graylings (that I read about anyway) says a lot about how They value living beings, created by them or not.

2. As another poster said, Advanced still doesn't mean perfect. Exploring alien worlds would - I think- be very dangerous, and lots could go wrong (and apparently does!). Who knows what new and unexpected phenomena, natural or manufactured, is waiting for you on a strange new world?

3. Perhaps our technology is either more advanced than we think, or perhaps primitive enough that they simply aren't protected by advanced technology. In other words, you can walk around with an iPod, iPhone, bullet proof vests, radiation suit, etc - but if some dude decides to clock you in the head with a brick, your tech is pretty useless!

4. Their purposes and methodology are, naturally, alien to us and we simply don't know how they think or what they value. As someone else posted, it could even be intentional, at least some of the time. After all, what better way to infiltrate high security military institutions than by making your subjects take you right thru the defenses right where you and your monitoring equipment want to go...

edit on 15-5-2012 by NewtonDKC because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

You cannot make money from war when everyone gets along.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
What is the book suppose to prove? Millions of people have read it. I must be missing the point here.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
OKAY BACK UP A SECOND!

I'm more curious as to why Steven Schiff would be asking Richard Boylan on advise

Are you familiar with Boylan?

www.drboylan.com...

According to this article, which is calling him a scam, he predicted a huge MEGA earthquake that will hit Japan in July/August 2011. Well we had a mega earthquake in 2011, but it was March. No idea when he predicted that, the document is from 2011, no month stated.

Dr Richard Boylan

Quote from the document

1. Huge MEGA earthquake in Japan July/August this year (2011)
2. Fall 2013 A mothership hovers over Cleveland and a Star Visitor openly walks the streets. (Hmmm...isn’t the Rock & Roll Museum in Cleveland? Could this be Elvis coming back to earth and walking around Cleveland?!)
3. 2016-2017 A 9.1 magnitude earthquake and Tsunami hit San Francisco (now I am really glad we moved to Las Vegas!)

So 2013 could be an exciting year?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by C64Warrior

2. Fall 2013 A mothership hovers over Cleveland and a Star Visitor openly walks the streets. (Hmmm...isn’t the Rock & Roll Museum in Cleveland? Could this be Elvis coming back to earth and walking around Cleveland?!)

So 2013 could be an exciting year?

Only if you are into an overweight badly dressed singer singing blue suede shoes...

C'mon, its Boylan...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Any politician will gladly listen to any crazy old man who happens to be a billionaire. Just sayin' ...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join