It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lifting Secrecy on Information About Extraterrestrial Intelligence. The Clintons and Rockefellers.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+72 more 
posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
There are very few instances where something comes to light that is so extraordinary, its almost criminal to not take a second look. So below I present the Clinton's and Rockefellers, "Lifting Secrecy on Information About Extraterrestrial Intelligence as Part of the Current Classification Review".

I think that the info will speak for itself, as many have already decided what side they are on with Aliens, E.T, U.F.O's etc,. I am not here to convince but to bring about info that you can research yourself.
Thank you.

Hillary Clinton’s ET book discovered

In August of 1995 the Clintons made a trip to Rockefeller’s JY Ranch near Jackson’s Hole, Wyoming. Many speculate that UFOs and ETs must have been a subject of conversation during the visit. However, there has never been any proof of this, until now.

At this time Hillary Clinton was holding a book when she visited the ranch. For many years people tried to figure out what it was and it has finally been revealed, you can look for yourself.

Here is a photo taken in 1995 with H.C and L.R on his ranch.

A close up of the book.

And what the book is Paul Davies’ Are We Alone? Philosophical Implications of the Discovery of Extraterrestrial Life.

alien-ufo-sightings.com...

A bit about Laurence Rockefeller.

In later life, Rockefeller became interested in UFOs. In 1993, along with his niece, Anne Bartley, the stepdaughter of Winthrop Rockefeller and the then-president of the Rockefeller Family Fund, he established the UFO Disclosure Initiative to the Clinton White House. They asked for all UFO information held by the government, including from the CIA and the US Air Force, to be declassified and released to the public. The first and most important test case where declassification had to apply, according to Rockefeller, was the Roswell UFO incident. In September 1994, the Air Force categorically denied the incident was UFO-related. Rockefeller briefed Clinton on the results of his initiative in 1995. Clinton did produce an Executive Order in late 1994 to declassify numerous documents in the National Archives, but this did not specifically refer to UFO-related files.[3]

He also had an interest, gained via his mother Abby Aldrich Rockefeller, in Buddhism and Asian cultural affairs. He funded the research of Harvard Medical School Professor Dr. John Edward Mack, author of Passport to the Cosmos. He also supported the work of Dr. Steven M. Greer of the Disclosure Project.[4]

en.wikipedia.org...

Here you can find the RI papers (Rockefeller Initiative), and much much more.

Documents obtained from the Office of Science and Technology Policy and the Clinton Presidential Library via the Freedom of Information Act confirming and contemporary with a highly important and little publicized effort by Laurance Rockefeller to convince President Bill Clinton to release all government held documents relating to the UFO phenomena, end the truth embargo and effectively be the "Disclosure President."

www.paradigmresearchgroup.org...

Here are a few things to look forward to if you decide to continue.

www.paradigmresearchgroup.org...

Peace, NRE.

edit on 15-5-2012 by NoRegretsEver because: fixing photo

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Well I'll need more time to go through the material but seeing the book identified is enough to peak my interest. Star and thanks to you.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a more startling observation is that the back of the book mainly talks about the existence of parallel worlds. disclose that.

+8 more 
posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
The book was most likely a gift from him to Hillary.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I remember this coming up quite some time ago, this information is not "New", the info about the book she is carrying was known quite some time ago, i did some digging into the sigil that she is wearing, it seems one of them is the sigil for red mercury. That presented some interesting lines of enquiry.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
the book former first lady clinton is holding is intriguing indeed, especially since a person of her stature is reading such.

however, i cant quite connect the dots in this thread. what does the noetic science institute letter have to do with clinton and rockefeller having a meeting about alien disclosure?
edit on 15-5-2012 by nagabonar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Hmm, odd, since when do some of the greatest powers on Earth want disclosure? Maybe L.Rockerfella wants to see some difinitive proof before he pops his clogs. As for Clinton reading the book of it many complications if disclosure were to happen, good for her, but I think that's about as far as it will go.

They still have the shadow government, and other global powers to confer with, regaring any sort of disclosure.....knowing TPTB they won't release any thing untill its absolutely required.

SnF all the same.

As for alternate universes and higer dimenetions, those are a given.

Looks at the works of Eric Davies (I've not long read his gov PDFs) about wormholes, stargates and space travel. He work supports studies under taken by USAF.

Amazing how much us commoners don't know

edit on 15-5-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

I do not doubt that this was a gift from him to her. For me this confirms that her meeting at the time had to do with disclosure or at least the possibility. As the link I provided also showed a connection that at least at some point this was being considered by the U.S. government.

Just the fact that a meeting of this sort even happened by the wife of a president during his administration says much by itself, even if just to humor him, as of course she didn't have to, says alot as well.

Peace, NRE.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Usually, I say that people are grasping for straws...

But this is a pretty decent bit of detective work. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread. S&f for you.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Here are a few more pieces of information.

*If some of the pages are duplicates, there are so many I am trying to keep them in check, so please forgive me.

More to come... Peace, NRE.
edit on 15-5-2012 by NoRegretsEver because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
How do you get a populace to forget they were robbed?

ALIENZ....lol.

If there was such a thing they would have disclosed it long ago to kickstart the economy and improve global relations with a common goal.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Here are a few more interesting tid-bits, I am still searching through the records to find the most interesting.

Peace, NRE.
edit on 15-5-2012 by NoRegretsEver because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I have to admit, that finding things like the FOIA files, just reminds me that before internet hacking became a real thing, most people freely spoke out with the plain notion, that it would remain secret, even in the White House.

I think that all FOIA files are of the most importance, when it comes to research.

Peace, NRE.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Thanks NRE!

Interesting letters to say the least, and in comparison to other documents seen previously, quite recent.

The letters have gave me names and organisations to persue, much apprecieted.

Who would have thought, a Rockerfella interested in public disclosure? They even show interest and draw inspiration from Dr, Greer.

I love it

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

t
Rockefeller funds paranormal research organizations. I.E, Nancy Talbott' BLT Research, Crop circle investigations.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Yeah this information came to my interest about three or four years ago now. I had forgotten all about this. In know the clintons, besides being completely insane, are interested in this information.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
This is one of the best threads on this specific matter.

And it's very, but very serious for our future....
S&F.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

Red Mecury could have been the anolog for the red liquid used in the "Star Trek" reboot for Spock to transfer to anolog Universe.

just sayin...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
The book was most likely a gift from him to Hillary.

And this is based on what?

-rrr

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
She's holding a book that a guy that gave a bunch of money to her husband's presidential campaign gave to her as a gift when she came to talk to him about his Disclosure Initiative.

Big Deal.

Find a picture of her reading the book and I might be more interested.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join