It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: JPMorgan Is ‘One of the Best-Managed Banks’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Obama: JPMorgan Is ‘One of the Best-Managed Banks’

Just hours after a top JPMorgan Chase executive retired in the wake of a stunning $2 billion trading loss, President Obama told the hosts of ABC’s “The View” that the bank’s risky bets exemplified the need for Wall Street reform.

JPMorgan is one of the best managed banks there is. Jamie Dimon, the head of it, is one of the smartest bankers we got and they still lost $2 billion and counting,” the president said. “We don’t know all the details. It’s going to be investigated, but this is why we passed Wall Street reform.”

abcnews.go.com...

Oh this guy is priceless!

Such high praise from one of his largest donar even those the left is screaming for more tougher regulations.

I have never in my life seen such a bigger hypocrite than Obama Wall Street is evil(give me money) and signs the Frank Dodd Act that has cost them billions in lost revenue and why banking customers are facing higher fees.

And the little guys get left blowing in the wind because they simply can not compete.

A bank that lost 2 billion dollars is the "best managed bank"!!!!!!

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Next thing you know over 80% of OWS will vote for Obama nonetheless

But 99% of liberals should consider this as unnaceptable if they have any belief in consistency and their views
Otherwise they are not liberals or progressives, they are just partisan barbie dolls
They will accept whatever as long as the president is a Democrat, that's all they care about and they will defend that stance as being a lesser evil or some BS like that

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Next thing you know over 80% of OWS will vote for Obama nonetheless

But 99% of liberals should consider this as unnaceptable if they have any belief in consistency and their views
Otherwise they are not liberals or progressives, they are just partisan barbie dolls
They will accept whatever as long as the president is a Democrat, that's all they care about and they will defend that stance as being a lesser evil or some BS like that

what makes you think OWS backs obama?
and what do you think OWS have been protesting for?
the white house co-ordinated the crack down

cognitive disedence much?
OWS is highlighting the bad behaviour of these banks,
OWS is higlighting how this bad behaviour is putting your futures at risk for private profits
OWS is against ALL TBTF banks on or off wall street

xploder
edit on 14-5-2012 by XPLodER because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

the white house helped co-ordinate the violent crack down of occupy protestors,
as seen in released documents from the federal govenment.

Another document shows that earlier, in advance of a planned Occupy action at the Oakland, CA port facility on Nov. 2, DHS “went so far as to keep the Pentagon’s Northcom (Northern Command) in the intelligence loop.”

Given the subterfuge revealed in these documents that went into trying to create the illusion that the DHS was and is not coordinating a national campaign of spying, disruption and repression against Occupy activists, it is almost comical to find documents that show the DHS was in “direct communication with the White House” to obtain advance approval of public statements by DHS officials denying any DHS involvement in anti-Occupy actions.

why would the white house co-ordinate a crack down on occupy?
oh yea thats right OWS was pointing out the collusion between BOTH political sides with the big banks.

wake up please stop speading nonsence as facts.

These documents show that both DHS and one of that department’s police arms, the Federal Protective Service (FPS) were in direct contact with Portland, Oregon’s police chief and mayor, discussing how to deal with protesters who were in part on federal property. The coordination between the feds and the local police and political authorities were intense. Yet the approved statement sent to DHS from the White House read:

Any decisions on how to handle specifics (sic) situations are dealt with by local authorities in that location. If a protest area is located on Federal property and has been deemed unsanitary or unsafe by the General Services Administration (GSA) or city officials, and they make a decision to evacuate participants -- the Federal Protective Service (FPS) will work with those officials to develop a plan to ensure the security and safety of everyone involved.

source

you are trying to insinuate OWS is a puppet of the white house
when the white house co-ordinated then covered up their involvent in the brutal crack down that were carryed out at night after blocking media from covering the evictions

xploder

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Here is my stupid question for today .... EBT is ran by who > ? JP Morgan -- RIght.... so this thing is already on government welfare.... if this goes belly up --- the question is == will the Americans who are on EBT > ? they must be too poor to have any resources to fall back on.
edit on 14-5-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
This is why the whole system of finances needs to be changed. No, not changed, thats too light of a word. Ripped apart and replaced with a system not created 1500 years ago!

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Wow!

Occupy is the same liberal progressive rap that Americans have heard since the days of Teddy Roosevelt hey open up a history book and learn something.

Look them up and while your at it look of Wilson,Long,Franklin Roosevelt.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

will you admit that both sides left and right have created this mess?
and that if people are so busy taking sides weather left or right,
the banks will complete there job of robbing you blind?

xploder

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
He only said it because they donated 800K to him. Sure there is no biased interest in that statement...what a pathetic beggar.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Wow!

Occupy is the same liberal progressive rap that Americans have heard since the days of Teddy Roosevelt hey open up a history book and learn something.

Look them up and while your at it look of Wilson,Long,Franklin Roosevelt.

there has NEVER been a LEADERLESS non political movement like OCCUPY,
maby it is you who should study history,
weather left or right OWS points out that the emporer has no Clothes

xploder

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

I admit those who champion social engineering created this mess where more people are consuming the wealth of others instead of creating their own and those same people who see govermnment as the solution to all their problems........

They are the creators -create the problem so they can offer the "solution".

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

I think Occupy was traced back to Soros - I supported them at first until I started hearing things like occupy property that didn't belong to them and other communist slogans --- I'n addition, those hoodlums appear to be perfect build for Police Cadets... and who is hurting who and who is the terrorist .... Occupy quickly became a foe in my vocabulary -- a tool for the establishment.... I dont consider myself in either the 99% or the 1% -- I'm not communist and I'm not rich,.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

reply to post by XPLodER

I admit those who champion social engineering created this mess where more people are consuming the wealth of others instead of creating their own and those same people who see govermnment as the solution to all their problems........

will you admit that both sides are raising money from the same banks that are now a systemic problem to the health and well being of your nation and by proxy the world.

that BOTH sides take money from lobbyests

you should hold up a mirror and realise that the banks care not weather you are left or right,
they only care for cash profits and will use ANYONE to get them.

do you agree/

xploder

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
reply to post by XPLodER

I think Occupy was traced back to Soros - I supported them at first until I started hearing things like occupy property that didn't belong to them and other communist slogans --- I'n addition, those hoodlums appear to be perfect build for Police Cadets... and who is hurting who and who is the terrorist .... Occupy quickly became a foe in my vocabulary -- a tool for the establishment.... I dont consider myself in either the 99% or the 1% -- I'm not communist and I'm not rich,.

you should read the white paper from cryptime dot org,
the exact same "blame soros" tactic was used to discredit wikileaks,

it is not true and was "parroted" all over the web to spread dis info,

think about this OWS is against corperations and corptocracy,
they NEVER take corperate money,

soros is the exact opposite of that.

there is no connection to soros at all it was and is a lie

xploder

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

What i admit is one day someone figured out they could get their political careers financed for life if they extorted business in America.

The simple fact as government size increase that cash cow increases via lobbying now shrink the size and power of government that will shrink the size and power of lobbyists.

All lobbying is a congressman's campaign slush fund.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

What i admit is one day someone figured out they could get their political careers financed for life if they extorted business in America.

so we agree there finacing of politicians weather left or right,
for the purpose of profit?

xploder

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

You decide lol that picture isn't directed at anyone but congressman.
edit on 14-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

reply to post by XPLodER

This is where I think you are whacked Neo...

The banks are running the show, distributing the fiat money and infiltrating the government -

They are creating wealth which isn't worth a goddamned thing, same people who want government to
leave them alone or write laws for them AKA your friends Neo

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

so do you agree that BOTH sides are bough by the EXACT same groups,
weather left or right?

bought by the lobbyists and the banks and special interets,
and weather dem or repub they take their money from the same people for the same reason,
PROFIT.

the emporer has no clothes weather they are "concidered" left or right.
they both work for the interests of wall street banks

NOT for regular business,

NOT for americans

the proof is that neither left nor right have bought about prosicutions against their corperate doners called wall street.

the emperor has no clothes because wether left or right they are puppets of the TBTF banks
while this is the case NO business can thrive.

xploder

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by braindeadconservatives

Love the personal attack and why the hell do people use my name what is the purpose to that reply tag ?

There another neo in this thread?

Who created the federal reserve there that sets the price of all financial instruments in this country and who prints worthless fiat currency and who gets to call them up and say print me another trillion or two

Who defines the value of the dollar eh?

Who?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join