It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shared Dreaming Experiment

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by joesomebody
We can do some other target for ...Monday? Tuesday night?

I'm down for Monday or Tuesday, I also like the idea of picking some more well known place like Stonehenge or perhaps the pyramids.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
I'm down for Monday or Tuesday, I also like the idea of picking some more well known place like Stonehenge or perhaps the pyramids.

I think that's a better idea. A strong visual that everyone is familiar with. I'm not sure switching the target location every time is the right idea, though. I've been involved in several experiments like this and it took a lot of nights of trying to have anything that could be called a hit.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Can I take part in this experiment?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Of course.

Giza Plateau it is...let's meet at the Sphinx, how about? Maybe we can explore the library below.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by joesomebody
Of course.

Giza Plateau it is...let's meet at the Sphinx, how about? Maybe we can explore the library below.

So we're finished with central park?
We haven't heard from many folks yet.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Ok the Giza Plateu..Ill try for the kings chamber as a focal point.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by anonentity

Just thought i'd mention something interesting.During some research a while back. I found that that before the "Paulo Alto" Psy lab supposedly closed its doors. One of the researchers found that all the "Hits" coincided with the local noon of Sagitarius.Which is where the residual hum of the "Big Bang " comes from. This could be the reason that all the psy stuff is hit and miss..again timing may be all. You can get a free program called "Star calc" and if you put in your nearest city you can just look at the star map to see when this time occurs for your local. If it occurs when you usually try something out it might help plan a few experiments.Other periods of interest seem to be just when the sun and moon start to come over the local horizon.This might be the type of energy trigger required, to get some good hits.
I think that all the ancient sights have some sort of sideral and heavenly body conection for a good reason.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Is this happening tonight?

Are we meting near the sphinx or in the chambers?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I try and try but can't remember anything.
Any ideas that would help me remember my dreams.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Sphinx, but if any of you are out there, just send a mental "ping" and we'll maybe be able to get together.

Great Sphinx: 29.9753° N, 31.1378° E
www.ancient-egypt-online.com...

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Kiara3d

Just smoking a certain weed will halt dream recall..Not suggesting anything but its a fact.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

We I guess, I'll have to start first:

Went there. Started to scream: "I'm Kiara3d, I'm Kiara, can someone ear me!"
Had no response.
After a wile I saw a person with long blond hear, walking away.
Later I saw a person that was scared. He/she was kneeling in a corner, and would not move. He/she had short brown hair. I could sense the fear.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kiara3d

Had no response.
Later I saw a person that was scared. He/she was kneeling in a corner, and would not move. He/she had short brown hair. I could sense the fear.

That was Egypt? Sorry, no luck here. But I'm going to keep trying.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Ok, same place, tonight.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

Had no response.

That was Egypt? Sorry, no luck here. But I'm going to keep trying.

I thought the idea was to connect with each other.
Trying to find each other and make contact.
Is there a need to describe the scenario? I can do that by looking at pictures or watching a video. Everyone can do that, there is no extra-censorial ability involved.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by obnoxiouschick

Try asking yourself during the day "am I awake or am I dreaming?"

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by obnoxiouschick

Try asking yourself during the day "am I awake or am I dreaming?"

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I thought the idea was to connect with each other.
Trying to find each other and make contact.
Is there a need to describe the scenario? I can do that by looking at pictures or watching a video. Everyone can do that, there is no extra-censorial ability involved.

I think I wasn't clear. It sounded like you were lucid and I was just wondering if you were at the Sphinx as that had been a suggested location. I was just checking to see if everyone was still using the sphinx as an image for meeting. I guess you're right that there need not be any specific spot. It's been a long, long time since I had a lucid dream so I'm going to keep trying for the sphinx just as a specific locale.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

I was at the sphinx.
A specific spot is still important, because we need a specific point to focus our common attention.

From your earlier post, I got the impression, that you thought I was not there, because I did not described the location. I just answered that description of the location is not essential for the experience, because the location is of common knowledge.

I will try again today. But, because I'm in Europe, I think that our sleeping schedule will be kind of different.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I have an idea. Someone had mentioned how we are in different time zones. I know how we can still make contact with each other and see if this is working.

If we get to the sphinx and no one is there, leave a marker or object of some sort.

Maybe like a signpost or bulletin board or an object with a color of your choosing.

If we get lucky, maybe someone else will see it and bring it up in the dream/astral recall the next day.

Sound good?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join