It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Name Of GOD

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

Thank you so much. I was reading from online documentation similar information to what you posted so that will be a huge help.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
In one of Indian Jones movies - "Iehovah" (jehovah) -- thats 3 cents worth can I have a penny back please.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

another example of all the "soft" sounds in ancient languages. And in those languages the j's and v's are pronounced very softly like h's and w's.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

A good place to start would be Pritchard's collection called ANET ('Ancient Near Eastern Texts') which show how the various Canaanite clan-gods and goddesses (Marduk, Ashur, El, Ba'al, Re, Amun, Elohim, Chemosh, Dagon, Sikkhun, etc.) were all merged into a single clan-god YHWH after the Exile with the goddesses all expelled from the toybox.
That's a rather old book and now, scholars would agree to drop Dagon from that list. Or at least there is a pretty good argument that Israel did not include Dagon in particular into the list of adopted gods to formulate a single national god, where the people who worshiped Dagon were not anyone they were interested in bringing into the group.
edit on 15-5-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tkwasny

That sounds EXACTLY like the necronomicon.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

Now that I have a copy of!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Pixiefyre

well do it! go through all the steps and levels and let us know what happens. If you do let me know so I can flag your thread.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Hi JM Dewey

Actualy Dagon (the fish-man god with a beard from the Ugaritic Phoenecian word DAGNU meaning 'fish-man; In Ugaritic DAG can mean 'fish' and DIGAN can mean or 'food' and can even be extended to mean 'grain' or 'sustenance' i.e. connected with 'life-food-abundance-fertiity') was the clan god of the Philistim with a cult centre at Gaza - you know the group that 'David' lived with (and was supported by) for a number of years when he fled the camp of the benei Yisro'el...(i.e. defected from the benei Yisro'el in his love-hate relationship with them - after all he was part Moabite, and not fully 'Yisroelite' in terms of blood line - shades of Ruth his great grandmother - the Moabitess )

Later Heb. DAGEN can mean 'slice open' / 'reveal' / 'open up' as in 'the heavens were opened and the rains poured down'.

Phoenician authors such as Sanchuniathon state that Dagon equates to SITON in Greek - thei word for grain...

e.g. "When Dagon discovered grain and the plough, was then known by the Greeks as as Zeus Arotrios - 'Zeus of the Ploughshare...'

The account in 1 Samuel 5.2–7 tells how the Ark of Yahweh was taken away by the Philistines to Dagon's own sacred temple in Ashdod - when the next day they found his merman lower extremity (The Merman god Dagon has no legs) idol of Dagon fallen in front of the Ark - despite setting him back up (on his tail?) the next day it was again on the floor with head and hands severed -[ literally ying on the MITPAN "threshold" ("podium" ?)

The weird pointed paleoHeb of the later traditional Masoretic Text has Heb: "raq dāgôn nišʾar ʿālāyw" = literally "only Dagon remained to him."

(The Greek LXX and the Syriac and Aramaic Targums translate this passage as : "only the trunk of Dagon was upright" or "only the lower body of Dagon survived", referring to the fish merman tail part at the bottom of the idol)

The cults of the Levant often used/stole/re-used the same cult ritual objects, and even in the shrines dedicated to "YHWH and his Asherah" we can see the same types of incense altars made of stone / clay and identical censers / cult stands / incense burners /chalices / goblets /bronze and ivory rods with snake or pomegranate designs - the cult vessels of one clan-god of one tribe could be taken as war booty etc. and placed into another god's temple - even YHWH (see the Bronze Midianite Snake Idol on a Pole of Moses in Numbers 21:7)

In 860 BCE in a Stela erected by Mesha - king of Moab,the king is described as the “son of Chemosh,” who quickly relates how he wiped out the benei Yisro'el ('their seed is no more') - see 2 Kings 3:4–27 and even brags, “[I] took t[he ves]sels of Yahweh, and I hauled them before the face(s) of my own clan-god Chemosh.”

Some believe that a kind of tail-less protoDagon was introduced to Palestine (Filistin / Philistim / Palestine) from the islands around Mycenae as a fertility deity (certainly Gazan pottery and building styles were more Hellenic and far less Canaanite-Shemitic) but we also see his merman idol shape existed in the cults more than a millenium earlier in Aram (Syria) as well as in Akkad and Assyria where he appeared as Daguna (Assyro-Babylonians liked bearded gods anyway like Ashur) - one never knows which directions these gods come from and go-to - maybe the eastern cults had their own version separate or conjoined (?) to the western cults of Dagon / Dagana / Dagonah ?

The Greeks has PAN ('all' or 'nature') jump into a river escaping Tryphon where he grew a fish tail and could swim away - so fertility and fish and water were linked in many ancient cults.

How far Dagon's cults influenced the various cults of YHWH that existed in the wild in the ancient Levant (c. 1100 BCE to 70 CE) is hard to tell - since there is very very little mythology that survives about the 'Exploits of Dagon' in surviving literature - in fact most of the Mythological sources for stories about Dagon are inconsistent and may refer to gods with similar sounding names - he is sometimes called 'the Father of Ba'al' and was regarded in Ugaritic Phoenecian Myths as the inventor of the Plough for example - but eventually one imagines his story will be fleshed out when more cuneiform tablets are finally translated and examined for content...

Here's a book to read which compares several of the ancient Levantine cults e.g. those of the invader bedouin Yisroelite 'tent dwelling' clan god YHWH with other older aboriginal Canaanite cults that had permanent (not mobile tents) shrines 1000 years before the benei Yisro'el were even formed in the Levant... e.g. of Yam, Hadad, EL, Ba'al etc.

books.google.com...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

Well, what do we all agree on? The first syllable of GOD's name is basically YA or AH. The last syllable of GOD's name is AH or EH

This is a conspiracy thread, rather than offtopic religion, so we should identify the conspiracy. I'm picking the phrase "what do we all agree on?" as the most likely suspect.

On another thread started by another member, the specific topic was concerned with polytheism and paganism. To my shock, when I mentioned some Greek gods, I was pretty much asked to vacate the thread.

How and why has it become a matter of consensus that only a very narrow region of the World, namely, the area between the Eastern Mediterranean coast and the Tigris River has any significance when discussing the gods? Has someone intentionally planned it to be that way? Has the plan to disregard Greeks and Barbarians and their gods succeeded?

Whatever one thinks of the merits of seeking a unanimous agreement in a particular situation, in general unanimous, or apparently unanimous, decisions have numerous drawbacks. They may be symptoms of a systemic bias, a rigged process (where an agenda is not published in advance or changed when it becomes clear who is present to consent), fear of speaking one's mind, a lack of creativity (to suggest alternatives) or even a lack of courage (to go further along the same road to a more extreme solution that would not achieve unanimous consent).

Most robust models of consensus exclude uniformly unanimous decisions and require at least documentation of minority concerns. Some state clearly that unanimity is not consensus but rather evidence of intimidation, lack of imagination, lack of courage, failure to include all voices, or deliberate exclusion of the contrary views.
. . .
Healthy consensus decision-making processes usually encourage and out dissent early, maximizing the chance of accommodating the views of all minorities. Since unanimity may be difficult to achieve, especially in large groups, or unanimity may be the result of coercion, fear, undue persuasive power or eloquence, inability to comprehend alternatives, or plain impatience with the process of debate, consensus decision making bodies may use an alternative benchmark of consensus.
Consensus decision making

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Thank you for touching on this very important topic. Humbly I would like to add just a couple points:

1. Most call upon Him already, in every Church and Place of worship where they say aHleleuwYAH or halleluJAH. This means Praise Be to YAH. The Y was changed to J about 500+ years ago according to Websters Dictionary and there was no J prior. No "J"ehovah and no "J"esus.

2. If we know from ancient times as per Wikipedia halleluYAH is an everlasting sign of His Name YAH in Scripture than it begins unlocks the door to His Name... namely that "a" is always before the H. That is why Yahweh is wrong because it would either be YaHWaH or YeHWeH but not ah then eh. Also it would not be Jehovah but rather JaHovaH or JeHoveH and not eh then ah. The Vowel Consonants were "consistent" in the Ancient AbraYA language or what many Jews incorrectly call "Hebrew" language. Hebrew today is nothing like the Ancient AbraYA writings and understandings of the time of Christ or prior to AbraHam. There was a tribe called YaHuWdaH that meant THE DOORWAY IS YAHUWAH... the "d" in YaHuWdaH is called a dalet and it means Doorway. Each letter had meanings behind it. This is why Y aH uW aH from YHWH or YaHuWaH is correct.

KumbaYA is another song that goes back to the 40's but may go back hundreds of years also. It has a meaning as do most words with YA and AH and UW. KenYA, America(H) ameri which means "The Called Proclaimers" of YAH and has been a hidden but now revealed understanding that this land in the West would be these ones in the Days of His Coming where Scriptures said that first it would be Proclaimed in the East and then Shine BRIGHTLY from the West.... SHINE ON FRIENDS OF AH!

3. There is confusion on the letter "V". In research we have found that V was actually the sound of W and is why "VV" looks like a "W". The V is a latin greek deal and the vvvvvvvvv sound is not part of Ancient AbraYA. So many who say Jehovah are close, even the Jehovahs Witnesses Body of Gov's documented in writings in the early part of the 20th Century that they new The Name was probably incorrect but that IF THERE WAS NEW LIGHT or understandings they would direct the Name accordingly....
tic toc......
So if we know "J" was Y and "V" was W and a always came before "H" you are revealed the transformation Jehovah to YaHuWaH and no longer have "Hovah" in His Mighty Name. "Hovah" in Strongs Concordance #1943 is stated to mean Mischief and RUIN... Also if you read the 66 Stigmas (or twisted 66 book bibles) that use these Names like Lord which means Baal and Our King by the way is NOT a Lord but is elevated to KINGSHIP above lords thank you very much to all the kings of this earth that want to make him lower than Thee... oh thou "KING JAMES" VERSION....! ....that then you realize that there is Mischief and Ruin in them. For instance. In ancient Scripture there was never acceptable practice among His People to Have Slaves! Or Concubines or Stoning Adulterers or Homosexuals and there was no Request by our Loving YAH to sacrifice a child... even if the bibles do show Jehovah did not intend to let him do it! He Never Changes! He is ALWAYS LOVE and even if the Word has been Twisted I tell you this day that You Will Understand The Truth In Your Heart if it is not clouded by the pride of shatan! AmaniYA!!!!!!!

4. Our Saviors Name when on Earth was of His Fathers Name, namely YaHuW Savior/Shua. Upon His Sacrifice for all of mankind once and for all time He has had the name YaHuW(aH) with the aH at the end again added to Him for His Faithfulness. By the way "aH" means LOVE.... See a theme here?

5. His Name was not proclaiming Zeus.... It never did! Yes gods were named to proclaim Zeus or Sus back then by those who worshiped those gods. These ones were condemned in Scripture for doing so! PegaSUS DionySUS, HerodeSUS and many other pagan SUS names there were. Constantine LOVED SUS! So does our Hollywood establishment that uses Zeus and symbols of Him everywhere. The Sun god! So does the Catholic Leaders! GET OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE SAYS YAHUWAH!!!!!!!

6. YAH's People Declared His Name in their names just as the Sus worshipers did. aHbraHam, YAsaac and YAacob. YaHuWdaH, YAsarel, YAHUWchanon, MarkUW, LukAH, MatithYAHUW and ALL THE PROPHETS NAMES AGREE IN THE NAME OF YAH UW AH! aHleleuWYaH!!!!!!!

7. chanuWk (enoch in english translation) chapter 72 says that His Name has SEVEN PARTS as a sign!

--- Y A H U W A H --- YAHUWAH is love and not prideful debates. Since ATS is a place to expand our minds... at least for some... I pray you will read and SEEK in this information that was gifted to me and I to you but ALL PRAISE TO YAHUWAH!

So you see there was no JeSUS.. there was no J and there is NO ZEUS! Only shatan! He has all of the world fooled and will continue to do so until the YAom or Day of our Masters Return!

Much love and blessings in The Mighty Name of Y a H u W a H!!!!!!!
edit on 5/16/2012 by YAHUWAH SAVES because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The TRUE Name of God is thus:

14 And God said to Moses,“I AM WHO I AM.”And He said, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’”

What's more:

This is My name forever, and this is My memorial to all generations.’

In Hebrew His Name translates as Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh (Hebrew: אהיה אשר אהיה)

The real unadulterated Name of the Most High..

Yeshua went further though... He told us to call Him Father..
edit on 16-5-2012 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by YAHUWAH SAVES

So you see there was no JeSUS.. there was no J and there is NO ZEUS!

There were plenty of people back in the time of Christ going by the name Jesus. Anyone who was a Greek Speaker would use a name in that language, including Jewish People who happened to be named Jesus.
You are falling for a modern invention to promote an anti-gentile agenda by equating the use of Greek as being Satanic. Considering the New Testament is written in Greek, then by logic this would make it a satanic document, so you are actually promoting anti-Christianity.
Acts 4:
It is by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified but whom God raised from the dead, that this man stands before you healed. (11) He is

“‘the stone you builders rejected,
which has become the capstone.
(12) Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.”

edit on 16-5-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

So you see there was no JeSUS.. there was no J and there is NO ZEUS! Only shatan! He has all of the world fooled and will continue to do so until the YAom or Day of our Masters Return!

What's with all the Hebraism?

Prometheus is greater than Zeus. This seems to be a mystery, only recently revealed. And there is another even greater than Prometheus, but I won't mention that publicly, because there is the great danger that people will think to make fun of that One.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Just as an addition to the importance of THE NAME and that HE ABSOLUTELY HAS A NAME that is being Hidden by the Jesuits and the Harlots of this world from you all so that you may not break free from fleshly Pride I provide the following Scriptures, NO NOT I but YAHUWAH!:

Mat 5:11 "Blessed are you when people slander you, persecute you and say all kinds of evil against you falsely because of "My Name".

Mat 7:22 Many will tell Me in that YAom, 'Master, Master’, did not we prophesy ‘in your Name’? Did we not cast out demons ‘in your Name’ and ‘in your Name,’ did we not do many mighty miracles?'
Mat 7:23 Then I will tell them, 'You never truly sought for Me, therefore you never came to know Me. Depart from Me, you who work lies.'

Mat 10:41 He who cares for a prophet who comes in The Name of יהוה (Ha Shem יהוה) will share in that prophet's reward and he who receives a man of YAH who is witnessing in The Name (Ha Shem) of יהוה, will also share in that man’s reward.

Mat 12:21 In His Name YaHuW (יהו) alone can the Seekers in the Other-nations find hope."

Mat 19:20 "Do not treat My Name יהוה (YHWH - YaHuWaH) Almighty Loving YA of All Creation as unimportant for I cannot hold him sinless who treats My Name as unimportant, for it is The First Gate of Salvation.

Mat 23:19 You blind fools. For which is greater; the gift of money or His Name which dwells in The QadUWsha Place that sanctifies the gift?

Mat 23:21 He who swears in the temple pledges to יהו (YaHuW) the Savior and to יהוה (YaHuWaH) whose Name abides in it.

Mat 23:39 For I tell you, you will not see Me again until you will again Call Out, 'Blessed is He who comes in The Name of YaHuWaH (יהוה).'

Mat 24:5 For many will come claiming to come in My Name, by saying, 'I am the Christos’ (Jesus Christ and etc.) and will lead many astray.

Mat 24:9 Then they will deliver you up to persecution and even will kill many of you. You will be hated by the Other-nations (unbeliever’s) for My Name's sake.

Mat 24:30 and then ‘The signs of the sons of AHdam;’ the restoration of the saving Name of YAHUWAH (יהוה), the return of EliYAHUW, and the restoration of YAsarel will appear from the ShamaYAim. Then the Other-nations of the Earth will complain bitterly about them but they will see ‘The Sons of AHdam’ coming backed by the ShamaYAim with the great power of El YAH.

Act 2:21 In the Latter day (YAom), it shall be proclaimed that whosoever will faithfully Call Upon The Name of YaHuWaH (יהוה) will be saved.'

Act 3:16 By faith in His Name, YaHuWaH (יהוה) the Savior has made this man strong, whom you now see and whom you know. Yes, it is in faith which is through Him, has given this man this perfect soundness in the very presence of you all.

Act 4:12 There is Salvation in no other name. For there is no other name, under heaven, given among men, by which we can be saved."

I AM is a statement of the 66 Books and not a name.......... Seek for truth if your heart yearns and your pride will let you!

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

You will not find one single manuscript to support your claim.

sorry... Fail...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

You will not find one single manuscript to support your claim.

sorry... Fail...

You are living in some sort of fantasy world because all you have to do is look up Jesus on Wikipedia, and there were close to as many people going by the Greek name Jesus as there were people going by the Aramaic version of Joshua.

As for manuscripts, you have it completely backwards because they all use the Greek version of the name based on the old Hebrew name, of Joshua.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Mat 5:11 "Blessed are you when people slander you, persecute you and say all kinds of evil against you falsely because of "My Name".
The people being slandered are the ones who are Christians and are gentiles in that they use a gentile language, Greek.
The persecutors back when the New Testament were the Jews who did not like the gentiles making any claims on God while they felt they had an exclusive right.
Christianity is based on the premise that the wall of separation has been broken down through Christ to where in God's eyes, there is no distinction between Jew and gentile. What you seem to be saying is that there is, and only followers of a specific Jewish way of doing things is acceptable.
You are also just historically inaccurate and there were Jews all over the known world speaking the international language of their time and using forms of their names that comply with that language.
You also seem to be under some sort of delusion that the New Testament was written in Hebrew, and it wasn't, sorry, no matter what your particular cult leader may have told you.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Hi JM -

You wrote :

The people being slandered are the ones who are Christian...Gentiles in that they use a gentile language, Greek.

The persecutors back when the NT were the Jews who did not like Gentiles making any claims on God while they felt they had an exclusive right.

Christianity is based on the premise that the wall of separation has been broken down through Christ to where in God's eyes, there is no distinction between Jew and gentile..."

UNQUOTE

Presumably you are referring specifically only to ('gentile friendly') later PAULINE Christianity, one of the many Christianities that existed in the wild in the first 300 or so years of the nascent religion's existence and which forms the bulk of the writings of the so-called Greek New Testament.

Pauline Christianity (as opposed to Nazorean, or Ebionite Torah Abiding Christianity which was espoused by the blood brother of R. Yehoshua bar Yosef the Galilean Nazir ('branch' i.e. of David) was a Diaspora Messianic movement headed up by a man who never met 'R. Yehoshua bar Yosef' in the flesh - only in dreams and visions, like my 5th form teacher - and who fought violently with the disciples of R, Yeshoshua (read Galatians chapter 2 "where I opposed Yakov & Kephah to their faces... those two so-called Pillars of the Church....") and who was born a Greek speaking 'jew' in present day Turkey (Tarsus being the capital of Roman Cilicia).

But even 'Paul' (or 'Saul') would use overt gentile hating racist-zionist language at times 'to the Jew first, naturally, but then, also to the Greek...')

Of course, Nazorean Christianity (i.e. anti Pauline) was the same kind of group that produced the Apocalypse of Yohanon the Levite (aka the Book of Revelation) who attacks Paul (Saul of Tarsus) and his followers indirectly
('by persons who call themselevs Judaeans but are not Judeans but are of the Synagogue of Satan...') and by an early layer of oral tradition attritbuted to R. Yehoshua himself (e.g. Matt chapter 15)

'The Bar Enasha ('son of man' = see Aram. Daniel chapter 7:13-25) was sent ONLY to the Lost Sheep of the Elect of the House of Yisro'el, and anyway, since when would it be right to take the Children's Bread out of their mouths and throw it away on the DOGS under the table?'

where the word DOGS is a pejorative for 'goyim' i.e. 'gentiles' i.e. non-Jews (he was in the story addressing a SyroPhonecian Gentile woman at the time, after all... ) as we see in so many of the racist-zionist texts of the Dead Sea Scroll material which was STILL being hand copied during the 'good Rebbe's lifetime (they were sealed up in caves 1-11 at Qumran in June of 68 CE) - see MMT (Miqs'at Ma'aseh ha Torah) where 'dogs' and 'gentiles' and 'idolators' are used interchangeably etc. and of course there are all the later gentile-hating Rabbinic writings that use the same phrase for goyim (i.e. non Jews, or 'gentiles').

It is curious that the gentile hating passages of the Ebionim Nazoreans were retained in e.g. the 1st canonical Greek gospel ('according to Matthew' whoever he was) or in the 'Book of Revelation' when it would have sold a lot better in a gentile world to make their Messiah Figure a blonde blue eyed hero rather than a racist-zionist armed seditionist who liked to make his followers sell their outer tunics on cold nights in order to buy swords especially 'the sharp two-edged broadsword with which he shall slay all the goyim (i.e. gentiles) and dash them all in pieces like the vessel of a potter when it is smashed on the floor..."

edit on 16-5-2012 by Sigismundus because: stuttering coommmmmputerrrrrrrrr

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

You also seem to be under some sort of delusion that the New Testament was written in Hebrew, and it wasn't, sorry, no matter what your particular cult leader may have told you.

If you're curious about his cult: They actually have their own Bible. The original manuscripts which had been buried in "East Israel", that is Iraq. Although accused of illegally removing Iraqi antiquities, they defend themselves by saying "They aren't Iraqi, they are Israel's, since Iraq is East Israel.

Welcome to YAsarel Restored and your true Constitution of Freedom, The Word at YAH (The WAY) in OSE1!
. . .
The Discovery of The Reshown Owlam Shalem-DebarIYA
(ROS-"Original Eternal Perfect Word of YAH")
Ha DebariYAH ("The Word of YAH")

In early 2002 AD (2019 AY), an ancient buried library of 245 carefully preserved Scriptures on 1930 year old papyrii was unearthed by a team of Original Word Seekers in ancient eastern YAsarel (present day Iraq), just west of the Euphrates river (Gen 15:18). It took 7 years to study all the 13,000 "near-original Scriptures" and 3 years more to find this Latter Day Restoration library of The Original Scriptures! The Most High Spirit of El YAH (the RUWach) warned these eastern believers to "tell no man" until they were safely secured in a special secure "hideout" in deep natural caves Almighty YAH had prepared thousands of years ago in the HimalaYAs (mountains of The Eternal YA) mountains. They built a pole canopy covered with sand to hide their excavation and dug only at night in the desert sands.
originalscriptures.com

So all the nasty stuff about YHWH in the Torah is just later church corruption, and I suppose all the "church inserted Greek names" are all correctly given in Hebrew.

It's always cool when your particular group has it's own "better Bible", and if some accredited scholars want to look at the originals then "they were taken up to heaven" or they're in a holy vault, guarded by holy Israeli security or some variant. Oh, right: "natural caves Almighty YAH had prepared thousands of years ago in the HimalaYAs"

edit on 17-5-2012 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

We should all have respect for the other's faith.

Faith is a form of brainwashing,external or self imposed.
Faith is what those who do not Understand have.
Reality is Known by Intuition NOT Faith.
The faithful are always in doubt of their faith since
it is falsely based on their Ego which is fear.

Those with faith must faithfully kill those
who doubt their faith in order to avoid their own fear.
Cast not ye pearls before swine.

edit on 17-5-2012 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2012 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join