It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just ordered the Njoy ecigs today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
when ever standard shipping brings them here, I'll be happy. I'm beyond excited.

tired of smokes SO badly. Really am.

Does anyone know how often one should order more cartridge fillers or does that come with time once you learn how fast shipping takes, etc?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

I just stop smoking and i just put my mind elsewhere. Control your ego and stop altogether, eat healthy and exercise.

All it takes is a strong will.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by skywalk

I just stop smoking and i just put my mind elsewhere. Control your ego and stop altogether, eat healthy and exercise.

Might as well tell her to stop breathing. Some people aren't as dead to dopamine sensations as you may be. The most arrogant and damaging thing you can tell a smoker who's trying to quit is "it was easy and your method is just a crutch".

To the OP, E-Cigs are rad and I hope they replace tobacco as the new norm. Virtually no carcinogens (depending on the brand) and the only negative thing about it is the nicotine... which isn't really bad; just a recreational drug at that point. Good luck and, if you don't dig it, try other brands. I'm smoking the Blu now (just because they looked cooler) but I'll admit that the NJoys pack much more of a satisfying punch (at least their disposables do).

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I've been using E-Cigs for the past 4, almost 5 years now. And only smoke real cigs every once in a blue moon (like when I'm out of E-liquid and waiting on a shipment)

If you have already ordered the Njoy, I would say use it for a while and see if you like it. But in my opinion the Njoy ecigs aren't that good. My first Ecig was of the cartridge variety as well, but I went through them so fast that I had to get a different kind.

I would have gone with a Joye eGo or a Joye 510 because these run on a refillable liquid system (also cheaper in the long run).

This store is based out of Cape Coral, FL but I have found them to be very well priced, the best quality of products I have ever seen and they have amazing customer service: Vapin' In the Cape

If you have any other questions let me know

edit on 5/13/2012 by ArrowsNV because: fixed link

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by cuervo

Originally posted by skywalk

Might as well tell her to stop breathing. Some people aren't as dead to dopamine sensations as you may be. The most arrogant and damaging thing you can tell a smoker who's trying to quit is "it was easy and your method is just a crutch".

To the OP, E-Cigs are rad and I hope they replace tobacco as the new norm. Virtually no carcinogens (depending on the brand) and the only negative thing about it is the nicotine... which isn't really bad; just a recreational drug at that point. Good luck and, if you don't dig it, try other brands. I'm smoking the Blu now (just because they looked cooler) but I'll admit that the NJoys pack much more of a satisfying punch (at least their disposables do).

The Blu was the first one that I ordered, like 4 years ago, I just went through the cartridges too fast to justify keeping it.

As for the carcinogens, there really are none, there are just TSNA's (Tobacco-specific nitrosamines) but even those are found in basically the same amount as would be in nicotine gum or patches.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ArrowsNV

I'm just getting a blank page with your link????

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup

I'm just getting a blank page with your link????
Try now, I dunno why it wasn't working.

If it's still not working just Google: Vapin' In The Cape
edit on 5/13/2012 by ArrowsNV because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Well let me know how they turn out. Also, anymore advice from others with experience on good ecigs would be awesome. I really want to make the switch, normal smokes are way too hazardous - all I'm doing is slowly killing myself and I know it... I kinda want to try some of those where you can mix and create your own odd flavors, does anyone know of those things are legit? I have been meaning to make the switch, just never have gotten around to it.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by doomedtoday
Well let me know how they turn out. Also, anymore advice from others with experience on good ecigs would be awesome. I really want to make the switch, normal smokes are way too hazardous - all I'm doing is slowly killing myself and I know it... I kinda want to try some of those where you can mix and create your own odd flavors, does anyone know of those things are legit? I have been meaning to make the switch, just never have gotten around to it.
They work very well, like I said in my last post, I've been using one for 4+ years now.

I have tons of bottles of Propylene glycol with nicotine, flavoring, and syringes to mix it all up. It may be a tiny bit of work, but in the long run I read it's something like almost 100x cheaper than buying carton after carton or pack after pack of cigarettes.

I spent maybe $30 a month on the Flavored Nicotine liquid (before I found my new supplier), and about $20-25 on atomizers. But that's a rough estimate, I bought the liquid in bulk last time I purchased it so I now have enough to last me like 6 months which only cost me about $25 plus shipping.

I strongly recommend against cartridge based systems as they usually are a lot more expensive and they tend not to last as long as the other varieties of eCigs.
edit on 5/13/2012 by ArrowsNV because: added a bit more about costs

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I use greensmoke e cigs. they offer 3 very good tobacco flavors, and when the carts usually last about a day. There are times when the carts are not fresh and i go through 2 a day, but customer service is great and are sympathetic to bad products. they always have 15% off sales on holidays and offer a liited lifetime guarantee on the batteries.

I spend about 80 to 90 $$ a month on carts, which is much better than $300 @ a pack a day......plus i don't stink and can smoke indoors!!!

really thick satisfying smoke....I mean vapor....

I first used apollo brand, but the carts taste like burning plastic

I usually order new carts when i am down to about 10... greensmoke has a pricebreak @ 4 and 8 packs...i but about 8 a month

Good luck e-cigs are great!!!!
edit on 13-5-2012 by BadBoYeed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I am assuming you ordered a rechargeable kit and not the non-rechargeable disposables. If so, you may want to look into just buying the liquid and refilling your cartomizer yourself. It is more economically reasonable.

I looked at the models on the njoy home website and it looks like the 808 model I use myself. So here are two videos on refilling the cartomizers for two similar models.

Now if you decide to refill or blend your own rather than repeatedly purchase cartomizers. You should look for a wholesaler. This one for example is quite informative. It offers adequate information on the DIY, the product bases, flavorings and plenty of other information. So look around.

This particular wholesaler, if look at the e-liquid ordering page, allows basic customizing for blends, flavors and quantities.

So that wholesaler site is a good starting place to look over for a lot information on the e-cigs. Now, I wont recommend that wholesaler site for anything other than information, but I will recommend researching and finding a place you can be comfortable with.

On top of that remember that the e-cig market is just beginning to trend. And you might just find it a decent financial venture.

Also, in case it helps my cartomizers are 0.8ml depending on the model you purchased it may be between 0.5-1.0ml.

edit on 13-5-2012 by emberscott because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
D: this is all so overwhelming! I wasn't ... I didn't know there were cartidges and fillable things.

Okay, so I may have gotten the wrong kind then? This NJoy did just offer menthol and regular which I was confused about as I was wanting to try flavors but for some reason still ordered the regular.

I'll be checking all those links. I just didn't want to spend 300 dollars on an ecig and fillables and so on. the price of the Njoy was what sold me.

I maybe should have read in to it more? I'm SO new to this despite having ''looked into these'' before.

Hope I didn't mess up. I smoke about a half pack of cigs a day....

They DO offer a 30 day money back guarantee however
I'm glad to have that safety net. .
edit on 13-5-2012 by sarra1833 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by emberscott

The one on the right is the one I ordered. The non menthol one. They don't have any options but menthol or non.....

www.njoy.com...

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Vapin' in the cape is right up the street from my house...got some good stuff in there

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I know I'm a little late but the little ones like the Njoy and the Blu aren't really all that good,
You want one of these. www.nwvapors.com...

Carto-tanks are definitely something to look into, too. I have the Smoktech V2 3.5ml with a single coil 1.5ohm cartomizer and it just rules.

new topics

top topics

join