It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Guys

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Hello folks

My name is Mark, i'm 26 and from Northern Ireland. I have been lurking around this site for just over a week and just had to become a member and introduce myself because I have been blown away with some of the info i have picked up in such a short time.

I stumbled across this website through twitter on my phone searching for recommended friends, and ever since i have been hooked. I love a good conspiracy theory, in particular 9/11 and anything alien/space related and those are the forums i have been reading through this past week, I am very impressed with some of the information I have picked up in a week so God knows what i will pick up in a year, there are so many intelligent and informative members on this site and can't wait to get chatting with them. The two topics which I have been reading a lot at the moment are the ones relating to "missing nukes and subs" and "objects/ufo close to the sun"

Well thats all for now folks so I hope to get chatting to you very shortly

Take care

Mickles

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Mickles

Hey Mickles and welcome to ATS!

Please remember that for now you can only send PM’s (Personal messages) to staff members and you can only post a new thread here in the introduction forum, a forum specifically for you to say hello to our community.

Once you reach 20 posts you’re free to post a new thread anywhere else on the boards as well as send PM’s to any other member, not just staff.

To help you get started, here’s some important links for you to read through:

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Backgrounds

Courtesy Is Mandatory

Contacting Staff: Alerts, Suggestions, Complaints

Terms and Conditions of use (Important. Please read!)

Before starting a new thread please also make sure to do a search here to make sure there isn’t already a thread on the topic.

I hope you enjoy your time here and if you have any questions about anything at all, feel more than free to ask.

Rising Against,
Forum Moderator.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Mickles

Hey there Mickles and welcome ... there are worse places you could have stumbled into believe me ... I was also an accidental member when I was doing a search for a book by Timothy Good that was also called 'Above Top Secret' and I also stumbled on the site by mistake ... never looked back this is like a second home now.

Woody

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Careful, this place can fry your brain lol

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
heya fella. welcome

hope you enjoy your stay.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcome guys, can't keep away from this site at the moment

Looking forward to starting some interesting threads but need to rack up some posts first.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
very nice to meet you

new topics

top topics

join