It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

moma2s NewAge Hockey System

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
RK...the one goal you have is the one Sidney will inevitably score.......stay urgent.....make every possesion count.....talk i up....get loud and proud and do not forget the give-and-goes....lets see 25% of your o-zone entries be give-and-goes finished with a one-timer backdoor from wide angles and tight ones....mix it up.....finish from different areas...just try to be snappy....use the 1/2 slapper ok...no full windups on the one-timer...no one should be far enough ahead of the puck to use a full windup let that be your guide...fas enough to have to use a 1/2 slapper quick-release to finish the give-and goes on 25% of your o-zone entires...ok.

Everyone is tired I see it and you dont..soooooo...talk about it to each other...encourage each other to dig deeper...remind each other THEY ARE JUST AS TIRED....tell the men RK that this is a one-on-one battle EveryMan can win tonight....just REMIND EACH OTHER YOU CAN ALL DIG A LITTLE DEEPER THAN EACH ONE OF THE OPPONETS DO....one-on-one....mano-a-mano....keep those feet moving....keep the communication strong and consistant.

Why dont I see WATER BOTTLES and chit-chat on the bench....lets see some life...lets get everyone hydrated now..EVERYONE....get the men thinking together for every second so they stay in the moment.

Process-wise...everything is looking EXCELLENT.....keep it coming.....keep your focus ......your o-zone puck management is excellent...just keep it up as you are doing.
edit on 29-9-2016 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I asked for Leon to use the Wraparound....and they do it?.....come on RK...these details arent critical but remember they are tuned in as well ok.....personally I would make every effort to follow player-specific shot advice....there is ALWAYS a process-based reason behind the choices.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Look to shoot bar-down on this guy he is going down early.....or over his shoulder....put some cut on your shots or begin CHIPPING THEM UP ON HIM......but go high...tell 1/2 your shooters to go high on him and 1/2 to go 5-hole....spread him out.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
LEON HAS TO SHOOT THE PUCK MORE IF HE HAS NO ONE TO PASS TO and maybe EARLY WHEN HE DOES TO FOOL THE TENDER...like 5-hole.......we need his offensive PROWESS...we count on it.....like Wayne says you miss 100% of the shots you dont take...build yourself a moving screen and shoot to mean it from wherever you are but do NOT DUMP PUCKS AWAY IN THE O-ZONE....NO SURRENDERING POSSESIONS NOT EVEN ONE.....everything gets converted into a shot on or in net....when we properly manage -o-zone possesions we reduce the number of possible "mistakes"....this management is projected by CONVERTING EVERY POSSESION INTO A SHOT ON OR THROUGH THE NET.....AND IT IS OPTIMALLY PROJECTED BY 3 TOUCHES...TWO PASSES AND A QUICK-RELEASE SHOT.Tic-Tac-Shot...not tic-tac-toe-shot.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Hrudey is BANG ON...the NHS is based in part on the Oilers Dynasty Powerplay from the 80's......I know you know Kelly...you knew years ago....say it fellas.....respect me and the NHS ...there is no rule saying you cant say it fellas.....Ralph Krueger is using the NHS...the same System he was learning from me in 2012 with the Oilers.

Team North America was also using an NHS based System ....the Oilers half-arsed version ...but there are better interpretations which is why RKs boys look so fast tonight...their PROCESS is fast.....no one is overcontributing and making errors...this is an EveryMan effort with a focus on no errors...well balanced and well executed.

Lets check if we are on pace for a take-away record or for Canada a turn-over record.....lol....this is what the NHS does to opponents consistantly.
Check out the Oilers games when RK was Coach...especially Silent Sams Big-Night ...his 8 point night....look at what the Oilers were doing to the Hawks....that exact games one-sided beatdown of epic proportions was the catalyst which led Chicagos management to find and use the NHS to win the Cup ...EXACTLY ......like LA had done the year before

THe on-ice Management skills of Sam Gagner are TOP OF THE LINE when he is supported in using the NHS....he was my first student...and he is the most well versed NHLer in NHS tactics and thinking.Vegas should take him he is young with tons of experience and he is my Lobsang.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
STICKS DOWN RIGHT NOW RALPH...SCREAM IT OUT...IT IS SERIOUS....everyone....or you will take a penalty.....snap everyone into the moment ok...NOW.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Ralph...sticks down keep feet moving and prevent penalties like that.....DO AS I SAID AND MOVE ON FROM THE PENALTY...AND PUSH FOR A SHORTY....tell your men you are adjusting and let them know they can move on as well ok.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Doughty is burned out.....pressure him more now...skate it wide on him now and cut in hard with your shoulder.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Pay attention to your line chanes RK....make them sharp....keep everyone in the moment...guys are showing poor body language....they are dragging themselves off coasting....step it up....look shaarper....stay in the moment.....tell everyone to get back into the moment to THINK A BIT FURTHER AHEAD AND STAY INVOLVED IN THE GAMES PACE...get off the ice expeditiously and Coaches pay attention to detail and WATCH BABCOCK he has a habit of laying technical squirrel-eggs in games like this then being saved by star-power....this time he is out of luck....so watch HIS LINE CHANGES FOR TO MANY MEN ON THE ICE.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
RK...tell the boys to ALL ..IF THEY CAN POSSES THE PUCK AND OWN IT BEFORE YOU REACT....protect it on-the-fly and take ONE STRIDE before making a puck decision...AN EXPLOSIVE ONE TO SEPERATE TO BUY TIME....MAKE IT SO......there is a lot of room out there and they are now pressuring you by focusing on seperating you from pucks....like you did to them.....soooooo.....try to hold on to it and go to the short sure 1015 foot pass give-and-goes.....then focus as you hve been on converting o-zone possesions to shots IN NET....be urgent fellas...and try to skate it to the net up the middle and draw a penalty shot......a short head-man pass up the dead-middle...and SKATE IT IN THE OLDE FASHIONED WAY...they are MORE TIRED THAN THAN YOU NOW ...SERIOUSLY.....YOU CAN BEAT THEM IN FOOTRACES UP THE GUT...SO GO FOR IT.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Keep a man in the lane on that support man they are sitting on the blueline way out by himself....he is firing in pucks consistantly so pressure him more when they kick it to him...or bang on off the boards to yourself and go by him.

RK....seriously....dont leave this one up to the Refs.....LOOK FOR A SHORTY....follow philosophy to the end....they are tired push them and try to footrace them up the gut now.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
For goddness sakes....bloody hades...I JUST WARNED YOU RALPH....I WARNED YOU RALPH....its ok.....now you have to get urgent...stick to your System but do NOT SURRENDER PUCKS NOW use the nice smooth give-and-goes...they dont have to be balls to the wall fast....just execute them.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Jeepers...first thing you do is dump it in????...are you suddeny in self-destruct mode...because you are doing this to yourself...where is your URGENCY.....you have to SCORE TO WIN...this is why you are here....now SKATE IT IN AND DEKE HIM OR FIRE IT TOP SHELF....you CANNOT WASTE TIME OVER-PASSING...YOU MUST EXPLODE IT TO THE NET AND BURY IT.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Lets go fellas....keep focused...you are dialed in now....just work together and everyone look to finish it when it feels right.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
All you had to do was stay URGENT AND SKATE IT TO THE NET.....and you do not do so.....self-destruct mode mn...to nad ...it happens.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
IMHO THE OFFICIALS JOBBED TEAM EU....then tried a make-up call at the end...to bad they didnt let the players decide the outcome.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
The high man who was isolated Ralph...its all about the details...I had you dialed in.....I made the pass....had we been in direct contact Ralph this doesnt end this way......I wasnt reading Babcocks lips and I wasnt using a Crystal Ball...I DOMINATED....you didnt finish because of logistics Ralph....you should have had me there on the crew pal.Be proud....you showed the world an exciting DOMINATING BRAND of hockey....if your System was used in the NHL it would dominate....now everyone knows...and we all saw how LUCKY CANADA WAS TO WIN THIS..........you and Team NA have EVOLVED GLOBAL WORLD HOCKEY in this tourney...congratulations gentlemen.....on a job well done...very well done fellas....Moma2 is AS PROUD AS HADES IS HOT.....you have overachieved and always carry that with you...you emptied the tanks....that is what EveryMan does for his temmates.......we were where we wanted to be doing what we wanted to do we were in the moment the entire ride...these are memories earned fellows...not moments burned...forever own these accomplishments and the feeling of brotherhood you all built and shared together....we the people could FEEL IT WITH YOU...YOU CARRIED US....thank you Gentlemen.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
It looks like Canada needs the Officials to job opponents to win now...sad sad day.....that was very one-sided officiating...decidedly so and this tarnished the reputation the tournament had built...especially in this game.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Final comment on the 2016 World Cup of Hockey....twas fun and exciting...and looks to have been Canadas Swan Song as king of the Hill.

RK...it was a pleasure...your men were a pleasure....your Coaching crew was VERY REACTIVE TO THE DATA IN THE BEST WAYS POSSIBLE ....we simply missed a terminal detail due to logistics but we had the right number thats for sure and its right above us in the game-day post as evidence ... your teams mood personality and identity were very preferable compared to others we saw.Top of the line.Canada USED to be like that....now we bring in guys like Big-Money Babcock and classless acts like the Canadian players we saw disrespecting the game....if ever there was an "empty" Canadian win it was this one.

FINAL comment....Babcock I owned you......you are not what you claim.....the NHS dominated you everywhere but the scoreboard and DEEP IN YOUR ICE COLD HEART bIG-mONEY ....YOU VERY WELL KNOW IT......to bad Quenville was on your side....I am pretty sure he called in the deciding playaction.....Sidney.....you better believe its real pal and I am telling you right now Mr.Canada who has screwed the NHS just like everyone else by using it fruitfully and then not aknowledging it....you WILL NOT WIN BACK TO BACK Stanley Cups AND YOU WILL NOT WIN AGAIN this decade...that is a guarantee.Sidney did you really think it was YOU GUYS and not my System?.....pfhht.Now you know Sid....look what we did to you.....lol....you know who butters your bread and sonny boy you have done gone and bit the hand that fed you....

Ralph to be Frank I dialed in to the isolated high man wayyy earlier....but didnt want to get into that technical tactical area of the game....to many ears in the cornfield....so I waited...had I cued you in sooner you could have reacted and adjusted earlier however I felt it was a disadvantge to them so I did not push it....I was counting on our communication rising in volume as the game wore on and on you focusing more and more on the data as time wore on...had this happened you would have neutralised that player EXACTLY ON TIME TO CHANGE THE OUTCOME.

Babcock-Sidney....it was NO SURPRISE HOW THINGS ENDED....do you understand that....do you see.....you were dialed in on and got lucky....even a blind squirrel finds two nuts every morning...you were OWNED...and your Head Coach thought someone was reading his lips....lol...lol...thats called paranoia....I mean this is an entertainment value thread....I KNOW what I am doing here...what the heck did Babcock think was going on out there...World Cup Conspiracies...lol...."lip-reading"....that is the very definition of grasping at straws.Moma2 is an Intuitive Empath dum-dums....lol...and you have NO REPLY POSSIBLE...it doesnt get any better than the NHS and IDA and IDM......ever....understand?The NHS price just went up for every Team Canada partner."Lip-reading" that is so excusatory it makes me vomit.....someone is cleaning your clock and you claim they are lipreading you....and these are professionals....talk about reaching for straws.

Ralph Krueger and his men just showed the entire world how SHALLOW THE ENTIRE HHL SUPERSTRUCTURE IS and how far it has fallen....and we all felt it as Fans....the crap the NHL spews out and the userage it throws upon the fanbase and anyone close by is finally soaking through to the world stage.....the NHL reflects upon CANADA....and Gary reflects upon the NHL....and look what the NHL and its Teams and managers have done to the NHS in part and parcel.

Kelly -- Nick---all of you NHL Analysts...you may now be the biggest part of the problem and the single ;argest source of OVERT SUPPRESSION OF THE NHS AND ITS HISTORY....you owe it to yourselves and to each other and to your industry to bring Moma2 and the NHS and IDA and IDM on-board...you KNOW IT IN YOUR GUTS..IF YOU HAVE ANY LEFT......it would be remiss to not EVOLVE your Industry when the opportunity presents itself.

edit on 30-9-2016 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Sidney....had you done your homework properly you would have known exactly why the last 5 Stanley Cups were won by WHO they were won by.....beginning in 2012 with the LAK..2013-CBHK..2014-LAK..2015CBHK.....2016PPEN you dum dum....you were "ushered in" Sidney...and you do not respect that....you were "chosen" Sidney to be an Easternn Conference Conduit for the growth and evolution of the NHS...you partook of the wine my friend.....and now you refuse to worship at the alter or offer respects...... sooooooo......we go to Ovie and we provide him with critical NHS data projected as a TDT or Tactical Dynamic Template specificlly tailored to Ovechkins Team.....not "Ovie" but his entire Team exactly like we did for Sidney...or Sid-Weeny considering what a pocket sausage he is for undermining his entire legacy by failing to pick up and carry the NHS banner.... ROFLMAO....I am sorry Sidney but after watching you do the WC post-gamer interview I just see another self-serving glory-seeking adrenaline addict......you lost me Sid.

[sometimes I review my posts...before I hit enter...."Sid-Weeny the Pocket-Sausage"....I gotta say its classic....lol]

Babcock....during the post-gamer you mentioned that you were doing the same things as Ralph was in terms of Systems and focus on the ice.....you lied about that son...mou are a coward....you are full of BS......you HAVE NO IDEA WHAT RALPH WAS DOING AND YOU WERE HAVING YOUR ARSE HANDED TO YOU IN BOTH GAMES.........you are trying to cover your messy sheets Babcock.....you crapped the bed totally........and now you want the Toronto fans to think you are on the cutting edge of hockey evolution WHEN YOU ARE SO FAR BEHIND IT YOU HAD YOUR LUNCHMONEY TAKEN BY A GYPSY-BAND OF "EveryMan" BROTHERS.What kind of vanity driven ego-maniac actually thinks he is so smart that no one could outhink and outwork him unless they "Lip-Read" him?????....lol....time to send Babs for the "enhanced" pre-season physical....lol

So I am feeding Sidney to Ovie for not thanking me and I am feeding Babcock to himself for not validating his coaches were using the NHS...we shall be letting him lip-read himself in the mirror every morning as he shaves...until he implodes....lol...lol...lol....mirrors can do that to ego-maniacs who spend their moments riding the coattails of past glories which belong to other men in other times.....lol....Toronto and Eakins "project" Khadri are punishment enough for Babcock.....the water doesnt get any deeper than Toronto which is the Marianas Trench of NHL deepwater Ports.....lol....we shall simply leave Babs buried at Sea.....lol....watching him squirm through his WC post-win interview was quite enough...he knew I was watching....he knows I know he knows....lol....thats big league insider pressure IMHO.....addition by subtraction is how I view Babcock on my itinerary.

Ovie is a beast.....and once Yakupov hits the 20 goal mark ...around game 27 in 2017 if they showcase him he will carry them though their critical first 12 games --- it will be the rest of the Teams depth-offense especially Eberle the Oiles will have to worry about...if the Oiles play it right ......Washington will pull the pin and trade for him to work with Ovie......Washington has not had the chance to bring in youngsters Nails age with his pedigree in looong time and Yak would fit right in with his truculence and drive to win ....just saying......then we could get Nail a Stanley Cup with Ovie when we bust his career funk and give him a Cup....Ovie and his crew have tried the defense first way and failed because the NHL had evolved wihout their entire CONFERENCE until Moma2 "drafted" Sidney to teach the EC the NHS philosophys and concepts so the Pens are the EC/LA-KINGS and the Caps will be the EC?CHI-BLACKHAWKS as we indocrinate the EC....this ticks one more year off of T-Macs contract and it remediates Sidney as will be and it also lets Babcock rot for another year....and it gives Nail Yakupov a Stanley Cup as a by-product or reciprocal benefit .... like we gave one to Justin Schultz.....loyalty runs deep.

If Moma2 and the NHS focus on the EC for 5 years now it will effectively wipe out McDavids impact for the Oilers.....and will deny the WC the Stanley Cup....problem is I am no sure I wish to ping-pong the Cup with the Pens and Caps....or waste any more years....just snipe Sidney out of the picture as quickly as we brought him in....teaching/using Ovie as multi-focus weapon.....then I like the Islanders and I like Doug Weight......and Gagner could simply retire and I would give him the NHS for a swan song so he could become a teacher himself......then there is RK and Vegas to consider which would take a 100% All-In play to bring in Moma2 and Ralph together....something Moma2 could not turn down - loyalty to honest stand-up people runs deep.

This brings us to the end of the story.......Ralph Krueger has spent 5 years learning the NewAge Hockey Systems Philosophies ..Concepts..and Tactics ...and he has projected these things in a seamless accurate syncronistic EveryMan manner....I could not have done better myself.....RKs interpetation and projection of the NHS is superior to the Kings-Hawks-Blues-Pens and eveyone elses......the world hockey perspective has now forever changed....there is no more Stockholm Syndrome in effect....its over.....the world now knows what an EveryMan NHS driven Team can do against many others and against the NHLs BEST.

If anyone wants to know about the NHS....they may speak to RK....he is as good as you will get IMHO.

I will finish business with Sidney....unless he publicly aknowledges the NHS in terms of the Stanley Cup and the World Cup ....and it will take me 60 minutes to build and post a roster franchise focused belief system for the Caps which will optimise everyhing they represent ...and I will use Ovie as the tip of my spear.

Retirement is now one post away....I will soon show Ovie how to become the winner he wishes to be...how to see the game beyond the game but always see it and work for both times and ends ..... in the moment .The Pens were the NHSs tool.....now the Caps will join the Pens and spark a fire in the EC which will grab the attention of the entire NHL fanbase as they roll over the entire league.......then let the chips fall where they may....ooops...I didnt mean to project the future of Vegas here ok...that was a Baconator for sure...a slip.....sorry.

edit on 1-10-2016 by one4all because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join