It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

moma2s NewAge Hockey System

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
We are finally seeing Wayne Gretzky come out of his shell and begin putting his imprint upon the current Oilers...this is by the way a VERY VERY GOOD THING.....Moma2 has thoroughly enjoyed spanking Waynes arse red along with all of his alumni….

What I mean is the 2-Goalie System he just leaked...not that the salary given to the so-called backup wasnt high enough to telegraph the intention.....lol...but it IS a nice thing to see Gretzky supporting the Oilers return to EARLY DYNASTY FOCUSES...so this means Wayne is going WAYYYYY back to pull rabbits out of his hat today..LMAO....he knows what works and what will work today because the game has gone RETRO since the NHS has EVOLVED IT THAT DIRECTION and now things are rapidly falling back into Waynes Wheelhouse so to speak and he can FEEL IT and he WANTS TO BE INVOLVED.
I see Coffey spending little one-on-one moments with Bouchard and I see Wayne making supportive commentary....I am inclined to see positives.The only hope the Oilers have of countering Moma2 is if the olde boys are HANDS ON and INVOLVED....together they have a slim to none chance of standing Moma2 up at the Gates to the Castle.....lol.

I dont think fatigue was a big factor....and Wayne just wants to add contrast so opponents cannot rely on one book to shut down the Oilers...you see Wayne is SMART and he knows a big part of the clubs issues have come from opponents being seemingly over-prepared to beat the Oilers every night it was erie and spooky...Wayne simply has a gut feeling that contrast is needed to create a smoke-screen for opponents who have accurate analysis and a book on their Goalie....normally this would help...but not against Moma2.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
There is a red flag waving and no one is seeing it yet.

The talk about MOVING THE PUCK TO THE FORWARDS QUICKER...it is dangerous to listen to the crap being spouted about what the Oilers need to do.

There are 2 ways to move the pucks to the Forwards quicker....one is to adjust the System or Processes and the other is to look for the 1 in a 1000 elite d-men who can make blind passes tape to tape consistanty like a magician or a seeing eye-dog on skates.Obviously the Oilers are going to have to adjust their System.Point being that the System fixes things not the personell...and because the NHL has evolved so far so quickly into an NHS driven creative type league the last decade many Clubs have MULTIPLE SYSTEM LOOKS they can throw at you during a game....towing the line...holding the Fort...sticking with the Program...all of these things will now result in you getting your arse kicked in the NHL...if you cannot ADAPT ON-THE-FLY Systemiclly you are short-changed and will likely lose many more than you will win.By the way the super-quick d-zone exits the Oilers perfected a handful of years ago is NOT the System adjustment we need today....BACK THEN IT WAS ELITE....when fewer teams were NHS modified or evolved....today MANY MANY teams are NHS focused and indocrinated....so that presentation will not be as impactfull because it will not be a surprise nor will it be techniclly suited to neutralising the Systems many clubs are now using which are NHS based and UNDERSTAND how to stop that elite zone exit strategy.Yes,a System adjustment is needed to accomodate an expedited d-zone exit n-zone transit.

This is the first post in 2 years that is down to real NHS business.....lol...it feels good.
edit on 11-9-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Whoever the freaking IDIOT is who has been pushing the name SHOT-PASS to describe a Directed Rebound ….well stop it....idiot....is sounds STUPID when announcers say it on the air and it CONFUSES NEW HOCKEY FANS WHO ARE LEARNING THE GAME…........you dum-dums can start using the correct name now.....shot-pass is nondescriptive….it is confusing to inexperienced Fans and it just sounds dumb.

Directed Rebound NOT shot-pass
edit on 13-9-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Toronto is running scared now.....lol...they now know what and who Dubas is and the facts cannot be hidden....maybe they are harder than usual to dig for because someone covered them up but the tracks can still be found....and now someone in T.O with a brain and some hockey instincts is taking a rightfull second look at Dubas and his phoney con-job song and dance.Good on you whoever you are because you have T.Os best interests at heart when you seek to uncover Dubas con-job BS....make sure you tell your friends to stay away from the Athletic the pay for garbage site that Dubas con-job buddies Dellow and Willis have scabbed together don't let those thieves cowards and con-jobs have a red cent of your hard earned money....they are what sunk the Oilers for a decade and they are a part of a cancer that has infected the NHL....one the Oilers cured when they 86ed Dellow and his Dubas style CON-JOB BS.

3 Captains....none named Mathews...someone is sheltering Mathews...a deal with a timeline has been set and promises have been made...I am sure Mathews made it clear he had absolutely no problem standing down and letting others lead from the front now because he will always let his actions on the ice speak for him....and I am sure Dello...I mean Dubas ate that up like Cinnamon Butter.....lol...… Dubas who likely REALLY sat in the shadows and let a real Hockey man make the Captaincy decision so he would remain Teflon as usual....lol... the idiot took it hook line and sinker and didn't have a rats arse of an idea what Mathews really meant and what he should have responded with...BECAUSE DUBAS IS NOT A HOCKEY MAN HE IS A CON-MAN.....LMAO....you see Mathews said the right things...he is a Hockey Player first...but.....lol...if you knew his personality you would realise that there is a LION of a COMPETITOR inside of him and unlike many of his peers who are now leading Clubs or are being groomed...lol...he is being PROTECTED FROM THE PRESSURE.....what T.O is doing is on purpose...they are reducing Mathews future dollar value in every way possible and this is a dirty dog one to say a word about it.....his is pure Dubas and it is pure poison it is akin to cheating the process and it is what the Oilers on Dellows advice did to Nail Yakupov….you know Dubas buddy Dellow they are brothers in crime.

It was a massive mistake to not name Mathews Captain right now...not later...his loyalty and alliegence MUST BE IN PLACE FOR HIM TO BE HAPPY AND IF HE IS NOT HAPPY HE WILL NOT BE HIMSELF AND WILL DROP FROM SUPERSTAR TO ELITE....he will NEVER COMPLAIN....if you dont read him right you will lose him...IMHO PROFESSIONAL OPINION....Dubas has lost Mathews....its a done deal to be because you cannot turn back time and men like Mathews move on when their loyalty and alliegence and ability are undermined....oh yes I am sure Mathews was all green arrows in any discussions with thew Club about leadership opportunities...but those were his WORDS...which are like numbers to an idiot like Dubas and to many others who lack the Intuition and Empathy to understand the men before the players....Mathews HEART was not speaking those words....nope....and no one knew him well enough to understand that he needs to give EVERYTHING that his forte is ALL-IN ON EVERY LEVEL BOTH WAYS....or not in at all....like Lindros...same killer drive and competative rebellious attitude to opponents...the MEN Dubas stepped back and tried to throw under the bus.....lol....are not to blame for this obvious glaring and unforgivable lack of respect and understanding of what is IMHO T.Os most valuable asset....Dubas the man who I KNOW stepped back on this and who was TASKED WITH THE JOB HIMSELF....lol...the little weasel who knows how high I have jacked the heat up likely played head games with his co-workers and told them what I OUTED HIM ON ANYWAYS and he probably said he felt he was a little more connected to the numbers side of the game and would be comfortable letting some of the more experienced older Managers step in and take the reins on this one.....lol...the stinking little weasel has used this con before when I have put the screws to him Dellow taught him....LMAO.1/2 admitting the charges against him and then slipping yet another death-blow...we call that Teflon in the real world....lol...get rid of him Shannahan you brought him in so you dump his arse....the sooner the better...mark my words.Man this is heating up in T.O much faster than I had anticipated that place will be a Powder Keg this season from day one forward.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Connor is going with the flow....well played IMHO.

psychokinesis.activeboard.com...

60 goals an and 120 assists in 2019-20....that is Moma2s bar for Connor....we left 2018/19 unmarked.....lol....Connor can set that himself and it doesnt matter because if the Oilers havent made some headway by 2019/20 Connors Legacy may forever say he will be considered an underachiever......5 years in the NHL and no headway is definately in underachieving territory for a Legend level player like McDavid is...way is the Stanley Cup Finals.

The Oilers schedule is sublime.....lol....fate will snap them with a wet towel in the cojones....they will come out of the first 12 games under .500....all on their own....and it is during the next critical 12 games that Moma2 will become the BoneCrusher...and we will look for a record setting season momentum killing K.O...by seeing them drop 9 of 12......then we will kill the corpse and hammer the 3rd segment into a sub-.500 ride.....the rest will just be the free-fall before the big lights go out on the season before American Thanksgiving....after this point McDavid will vent and blow up the NHL with record breaking numbers on his really serious nights....but the storyline will have benn already written for him.It is what it is.

FTR...Moma2 WILL NOT COME ON BOARD DURING THE REGULAR SEASON....ONCE THE PLAN IS SPARKED THERE IS NO GOING BACK......not without a million in precious metals as a bonus....mark those words....the listed price for the NHS and Moma2 is already long high and complicated....don't push it up any further.
edit on 15-9-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
This article is a fine example of how dangerous the advanced stats group really is....it shows how deeply their cancer has grown within the industry.This is a fine article which is inline with the content and style of most other online articles....with zero reference to anything beyond some hollow con-job stats references....no discussions of Systems or Process or any of the real root cause drivers behind the game of hockey.However I enjoy this writers work because the OP does NOT subscribe totally to the con-job numbers games...the stats content is there but it is not overfocused or dwelt upon.Yet.

thesuperfan.ca...-13167

The Jets made CLEAR AND CONCISE SYSTEM CHANGES based upon the NHS ....and this is what turned their fortunes around and made them competitive in todays NewAge Hockey System catalysed NHL....it had bupkiss to do with stats......lol....stats are what we will watch Dubas use to destroy the toronto Club from the inside out....LMAO.....get rid of him Shanny.....lol...do it unexpectedly before he can set things up to screw you later...Dubas has been planning his escape or his confrontational egress since day one...remember he is DELLOW AND WILLISIS BUDDY these guys are the original advanced stats cabal members.Dubas did not join the Leafs as an ALLY he joined them as an undercover advanced stats spearhaed....an entire group of on-job advanced stats cabal people worked TOGETHER TO GET DELLOW AND DUBAS EMBEDDED INTO THE NHL.....lol...they told a lot of lies and bullspitted a LOT to do this ,I think the proper term is collusion.

Like I said....watch Toronto begin to experience the EXACT same problems the Oilers faced when Dellow/Eakins were poisoning the organisation with the con-job advanced stats BS,these problems are ALREADY IMPACTING TORONTO IN A BIG BIG WAY...and it will continue to snowball....I can already see the panic in Babcock during his interviews ...because I AM SURE HE HAS NOW DONE HIS HOMEWORK AND HE KNOWS HE IS STUCK WITH DUBAS AND HE CANNOT EVEN SQUEAK ABOUT IT....poor Babs....now he knows how all of the ex-Oilers Coaches felt when Dellow/Eakins tried to destroy the Oilers club with their BS con-job advanced stats poisons....yes Babs the house will burn down all around you and you will not be able to stop it..all you can do is escape or run....its Dubas or the Leafs now....lol..and its not looking good for the Leafs...ROFLMAO.
edit on 16-9-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Ok,2 things.....both will define the season in big ways if ignored.

#1 Moma2 has already given you directions on this thread on how to go for a walk in the River Valley and enjoy the roses...if you cannot put that little hint to use then you are lost already.The cold bug is rampant...Mac-T needs to keep a hankey in his pocket all the time....lol...get on it immediately....you are screwed because you dum-dums don't listen very well....you have a way to stop this viral weakening impact dead in its tracks....but alas....lol...you are idiots and will either not listen or consult some other source who will not have the acumen to just tell you to shut up and listen...or at the very least that it will not hurt to listen to an old wives tale.

#2....Kassian needs to be puton the 1st line RW spot....then there needs to be a transition to Puljarvi although he will already be bonded to Leon and his impact will drop a wee bit when he is removed....he needs to be put there at the right time when the heat is on and he has no time to think about it to much...just slip him in in the heat of the moment...simply put this season needs to begin with a 110% effort....nothing less.....there has to be toughness with McDavid...simply put....you can try a Rattie experiment and you can burn away 6-8 NHL playoff points doing so if you think you have that kind of latitude......I dont think you do....you need to come out showing teams from game one you are in playoff mode...literally....the lines that clicked to end last season...were clicking in a League environment that is relative the the END of an NHL seaon not the beginning....its this kind of dereliction of reality that screws the Oilers so frequently.....you want to help Murph...then gut it out and grow some cojones and have someone sit down and figure out who should be the one to show true love and drop a legal order down to pick Murph up and check him into a Facility....in fact because we all know very well his head injuries are the primary cause of his current life position there must be some responsibility on some level from some group associated with this mans life...Union...someone must be accountable to defend him....maybe he needs an Advocate to sue the NHL on his behalf....maybe he needs to be given a legal guardian or something so he can get the help he needs...and maybe the Oilers need someone with the type of mind needed to figure these things out to help them.

Like I said.....make and take the cure...now....and start the season with the proper level of toughness we don't want to see Connor or Nuge hurt and if I were an opposition Coach I would be rocking them both regularly which the Oilers simply cannot afford to see happen early in the season for losing one of those 2 ENDS THE YEAR......whats Rattie going to do when Connor gets run hrough the back wall head first or when Nuge gets turned and jacked into the side wall face first ......all he can do...which is simply not enough to start the critical season with...full stop...only a stats retard would fail to consider these FEW tips I a giving.....only a stats retard would look at the numbers alone and base any type of Professional weighted decision on that basis....lol retards and dotards its like a freak show some days in Edmonton.

I am being a xxxxxxx because I WANT THE OILERS TO WIN THE STANLEY CUP...and I wont engage in the Feud battle till game one , in case it ends,so I am being genuine here and now...but later not so much.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   
OK,I am done,seasons beginning and I am already done.

I go the the Oilers home site to touch base and all I get is an annoying blustering reminder from Kevin Lowe and Co. that I am a 2nd tier fan like most of the people living I Edmonton....just clicking on the video on the site puts you into the black hole that is the Edmonton Oilers opinion of the Fanbase....we are simply bank accounts and if we aren't paying they aren't playing.....you see it pisses me off to click on a video on a fan site and have the VOLUME SUDDENLY KICK UP 10 NOTCHES as some blabbering commercial BLASTS INTO MY FACE as I sit at my computer....a long time ago I blogged about the volume during interviews that the Oilers were always MUTED and you could hardly hear them....as usual the Oilers stuff it in your face and do the selfish ignorant annoying thing...vanity rules the plicks...they CRANK UP THE COMMERCIAL VOLUME to stupid levels......they MAKE YOU KNOW YOU ARE GIVING TO THEM BEFORE THEY GIVE TO YOU...the old dotards still think they are out on the ice...someone should wake them the hades up....they FORCE YOU TO LISTEN TO THAT CRANKED UP VOLUME TO SEND YOU A MESSAGE THAT YOU ARE 2ND TIER AND YOU WILL TAKE WHAT YOU CAN GET FROM THEM THEN SHUT THE HADES UP.....idiots....always trying to screw the Fans somehow.....Connor begins working with Jumpstart and you thnk there is hope....then all you have to do is visit the Oilers site to realise NOTHING HAS CHANGED THEY STILL TRY TO MILK AND SCREW THE FANS EVERY CHANCE THEY CAN......even if it is something as petty and annoying as FORCING LOUD VOLUME COMMERCIALS DOWN THEIR THROATS...ON EVERY LEVEL THERE IS SOME SCREWAGE OF SOME TYPE...bar none....it is actually sickening and absolutely disheartening for Fans.

Same old Oilers...#e the bed and just call the Maid and have brand new silk sheets put down/new Coaches....no worries about the hows or whys....lol....just like they handled or FAILED TO HANDLE figuring out what went wrong last year....its dotarded.

Their is soooo much about the Oilers Culture that must change before the men feel good enough in the Uniforms to be Champions....the Oilers have a MASSIVE AMOUNT OF WORK TO DO IN WINNING BACK THEIR FANBASE who really truly now despise them in large...Upper management is hated not accepted...Kevin Lowe is hated not accepted...all of the Hall of Fame inputs are disliked because of how badly the Fans have been treated historically...you could bring Bobby Hull and Orr on board in Edmonton and the Fans would still get a bad taste in their mouths thinking about Oilers Management and Ownership.The Oilers have filled all their holes except for the arse-holes in Management who never seem to go away....ever.

I as a Fan do not want to remember Kevin Lowe and Connor McDavid anywhere near each other if a Stanley Cup win happens...I want no connection whatsoever between Kevin Lowe and the future or the present...I could never get rid of him from the past....he has been like the unholy freaking ghost...the only thing that has remained consistant throughout the incredibly long number of #e years we have seen in Edmonton....and for that matter all of Lowes APPRENTICES need to go to....there must be 100 of them buried within the Oilers organisation who think exactly like Kevin Lowe does...and it is like a disease....it is not optimal for an NHL club to be so bitter defensive vengefull and DIRTY....I mean for goodness sakes when are so over the hill that you start forgetting what shoe goes on what foot but you can still remember all of your past present and future FEUDS....lol...something is not right...and that is the Coles notes on K.L.

I would gladly burn away year after year of McDavids career and legacy than to kowtow to Kevin Lowe on any level whatsoever....when Kevin leaves Moma2 leaves....and the Oilers are free from the feud.Till then its game on baby...we never forget and we never forgive...let the clock start one more time.

See what happens when you screw the Fans on something as simple as jacking up the commercial volumes while people are trapped in your video....typical Oilers...screw anyone who is eve slightly bent over...that's how SICK OF THE PAST STATUS QUO FANS ARE......NOTHING HAS CHANGED...the FLAVOR IS THE SAME OLDE ROTTEN ARSE WE HAVE SMELLED FOR OVER A DECADE......the sign says its different BUT IT IS THE SAME.

You think Mcdavid is going to somehow pull the Oiler past Moma2.....lol...NOTHING ON THIS PLANET WILL DO THAT....Connor is as much a victim of the Oilers over the top cancerous VANITY as Nail Yakupov was...which brings us the Nail...yet another great reason to continue sinking the goodship Oilers...for ETERNITY......that sweet little piece of work will motivate me to keep deep-stroking this Club long beyond Kevin Lowes demise or disappearance or digression...whatever it takes right....you picked on mine and blackballed him now its my turn and I am picking on your BigDog I don't go small.....lol....I go big and I stay home....lol....this season we revisit how to shut down a Connor McDavid led NHL Team...totally.

I want to apologise to Leon Draisaitl….Leo I cannot keep you out of this any longer...I handpicked you years ago and I promoted you hard and long when others didn't see the Forest for the Trees...and I then let you grow on your own and didn't trim you or touch you instead I indirectly supported you ....you are our own creation like Nuge who I also left alone is, like Darnell was until I took a few shots at him and Klefbom that hamstrung them both last year....Leon I know full well what you can do that you can equal Connors impacts...in different ways but equally....so I cannot in good conscience allow you to freely continue to grow and prosper on the Oilers......its the feud and the Team not you...sorry BigDog but Moma2 has to nip you on the ear now to drive you away a bit...it is what it is man...ya didn't exactly reach out to me now did you......I will do you a service out of respect...I will not remediate your game until AFTER I SINK THE PLAYOFF HOPES...ok....and not numerically either...I go by feel...when we all feel the Doom we will know its over rover and we will then play some cerebral Chess you and I....I have done my homework trust me....just so you know that will be sometime around American Thanksgiving...sorry man.

I have changed my mind...its big guns from game one forward.....as soon as I see what the Oilers lay on the table it will be over.....Moma2 is in prime time now...top o the Game....better than ever...and ready to roar.Remember T-Mac et al.....I already explained how far back I set you every time I dissect your gameplan….essentially you have one game before I read you like an open book....not even that really....lol...like maybe a single period or less....LMAO...I guess really I will have you pinned in a few shifts as usual...ROFLMAO...just remember how much work it takes you to build your gameplans and how much time it takes me to unravel unfold and undo them.....like 3 shifts...….maybe a period if I am not really into it.....I freaking KNOW you arse-clowns cannot build them as fast as I can burn them....lol...lol...lol..always remember fellas Moma2 is DOING TO YOU what you should be doing to the entire NHL...but for Kevin Lowe and the FEUD.....by the way you have no idea how close to burying the hatchet Moma2 and the Oilers are....its down to a single Bronco...and some sheckles.
edit on 17-9-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
This is why the Oilers will again be crushed and discarded before American Thanksgiving....this article is about Strudwicks analysis of the new changes the Oilers are making the author is doing a 3rd party interpretation....first of all the changes are ALL NEWAGE HOCKEY SYSTEM CHANGES...…..all of them....and not applied properly I might add by those bringing the tactics in....2nd of all Strudwick is an original sinner as far as supporting the advanced stats cabal and Dellow and Dubas and the like...he was the OP of an article where Moma2 did an in depth analysis of a faceoff situation....a piece of NHS data Strudwick refused to credit to Moma2....and he is all covered in crap from the dirty dogs he has slept with now...the only saving grace is for Strudwick to start naming the NHS or NewAge Hockey System when he refers to these System changes....anything less and he is a crap eating mushroom like the rest of the dirty dogs he got involved with....its actually a perfect way to make up for his screw-up and get a clean slate....use his on-air time to heal the Oilers feud by simply opening a conduit from which the Oiler can pound the heavy hot support for Moma2 and the NHS...and the rest will be Stanley Cup History...or Jason can spend the year trying to avoid naming the NHS as he explains the incredible repeat of last seasons early exit...possibly sooner than last year....lol..LMAO...ROFLMAO....and I will be sure to dedicate specific games to Struds as we blow up the Oil early on.....lol.

The retarded author of this article even refers to Eakins who ALSO RIPPED OF THE NHS WITH DELLOWS HELP....because the Author is a part of the advanced stats cabal that Dellow and Dubas and Willis and peripherals like Strudwick are all a part of...all profit while Moma2 and the NHS do not.....it is what it is.

edmontonjournal.com...< br />
The System the Oilers are now using is the NHS and they will specifically use the Hammer & Anvil presentation of that philosophy.....name it Strudwick or you continue to suck.
edit on 17-9-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Yamamoto is ready....and IMHO he can FINISH....he can fine-tune or adjust/overadjust as needed to get the job done.....this kid is for real....and he will be needed....the Oilers have to start with muscle on RW with McDavid but they will have to switch it out @ the 13 game mark and begin to add Yamamotos finish....UNLESS THEY ARE ON A ROLL......then taking the early presentation a few games further wont hurt and hopefully it isn't a ten game roll because the team DOES need to switch it up at that particular point for schedule/stylistic reasons....nothing against Rattie but like I said the end of last season will not be reflective of how the beginning of this season will play out...reality says that the RW offensive flair has to wait till the schedule points to a need to change it up.....so Yamamoto or Rattie will have to simmer.....the fact is a medium-longshot bet has to be made on either Rattie or Yamamoto....who can finish who can adjust and bear down more....I am rolling with Yamo myself....I see T-Macs body language and I hear his verbiage and I understand why but I digress....I think the Oilers have acquired and groomed and then intentionally passed up on some potentially ELITE LEVEL offensive players who would have established excellent NHL numbers in todays game even had they been ushered in say 5 years or so ago...... the Oilers have been retarded....when the arrows pointed to the evolution of the speed/skill game they abandoned the MASSIVE HEADSTART THEY HAD with Gagner-Hall-RNH-Eberle-Yakupov-MPS-Shcremp issues or not....and the wee Russian Tchkkav or whatever who is obviously a special player and went in the opposite direction.....

Lol...ironic but an ex- Calgary Coach will be the one to clue the Oilers in that in todays game you NEED A WATERBUG.... Calgary would have made a 50 goal scorer out of Yakupov by putting him with Johnny Hockey....and gutting it out.....like I said its IRONIC.....lol....its all about the FINISH anyways now...the Oilers are building a SUPPORT CAST LIKE THE DEVILS DID FOR HALL....it is how you win with a Stallion.....so whoever can FINISH in practice and in games will deserve the icetime with CMD....and believe it or not even if you are a semi-SLUG out there you will excell if you can finish....imagine the greasy Brett Hull or slippery Phat-Phil Kessel playing with McDavid...truly gifted and truly strange men who are born FINISHERS...it doesnt matter what you bring to the table as a RW support now that the RNH-CMD connection has been made.....but you will only see a non-tough guy on RW when the Coaches decide to let the Dogs out and play 110% offense.

People might think I am off-base but Kassian has missed so many goals it is bloody amazing...this means he is THERE TO SCORE THEM...his timing and instincts are really good he has just truly been snake bitten....IMHO he is a consistant 30 goal guy next to McDavid....one degree of relax which always come when you play with Connor and I believe we see what we need to break into the season...just like we will see Milan/Yamo pick up the mid-season slack then Kassian can finish the season off and Milan will be warmed up but rested to do the same domination in the playoffs.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The Nucks were executing the NHS PP zone entry tactics Moma2 laid out for McDavid....the idiot dotarded Oilers were just perfecting it through their Asst. but they could not get their arses out of their heads and understand the entire philosophy behind the zone transition tactics....they simply took what they liked and ignored the rest of the process and THIS IS WHY THEY CRAPPED THE BED LAST SEASON AND COULD NOT FINISH ON THEIR PP OPPORTUNITIES...….the Oilers did as many NHL Clubs do they took someone else data without going to source properly to understand it fully.....they took the NHS data and they cherry picked it insteadof applying ALL OF IT like a few other clubs do....watching the Nucks PP vs the Oilers PP last night was a PRIME EXAMPLE....Horvath executed it PERFECTLY with 3.05 to go in the period....and Talbot was lucky to have kept the door shut.....the Oilers TRIED to revert back to this PP focus....but it was pitifull to be frank......understand this clearly …. the NHS zone transition tactics are designed to support a deep penetrating immediate scoring opportunity....not a zone entry leading to vanilla passes establishing zone security....the entire series of tactics are designed to force a set of defensive transitions which expose the opposition to terminal dynamics.....basically you strike while the iron is hot...you PENETRATE AND YOU ATTACK THE TRANSITIONING DEFENSE ASAP.....you look to score IMMEDIATLY BY TAKING THE PUCK RIGHT TO THE NET AND EITHER DEKING OR SHOOTING CLOSE RANGE.....anyone tracking how many goals are being scored glove-side...you ought to because everyone is now conditioned to nail the Elbow-Bone shots....and Goalies CANNOT STOP THEM...and will not be able to stop them until they learn how to adjust their techniques......and until Teams begin to build the proper defenses to support these techniques.....I will repeat once again......the ONLY SYSTEM THAT CAN DOMINATE the ….NHS Modified Adjusted-Hybrid Systems Moma2 has taught the NHL is....the NHS System named the Hammer & Anvil......and the H&A DOES IN FACT support a defensive focus which by proxy supports Goaltender adjustments that negate the Elbow-Bone shot....and this MUST BE ADDRESSED....it has rapidly evolved scoring in the NHL....and there is only ONE WAY TO STOP IT.....hopefully you now see why Moma2 first brought in the Adjusted-Hybrid System in 2009 then evolved it onto the NHS Modified Adjusted-Hybrid System in 2012-2013..... THESE THINGS WERE DONE TO SET UP THE STAGE FOR UNLEASHING THE HAMMER AND ANVIL SYSTEM WE WILL NOW SEE TAKE OVER THE NHL ….let the record level scoring soon begin....the LAST SEVEN STANLEY CUP CHAMPION CLUBS have utilised the NHS to evolve themselves and to become Champions.....yes even the Caps made NHS focused adjustments to win last year and those weren't NEW adjustments the Caps began using NHS data several seasons ago and their rise to Champions was steady and trackable and clearly evidenced to have been NHS influenced....not sudden and unexpected.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   
The building phase is about to begin.....and the dissection is also about to begin....ironic isn't it how the rope will be pulled in different directions at exactly the same time.Like I said,you need Kassian to begin the year with or you need Looch...then you adjust as you go...Rattie is producing but as his Coach says he arrives on time....he is not an IMPACT player he is simply a cerebral player no more nor less than Yamo or Pully are...….Yamo is more elusive and a better passer and Pully is a power Forward...…..if Pully was 3years older and had a mean streak the issue would be non-existant.

I fear that as we saw last season ...no one has properly addressed the schedule...no one has looked at the Teams and Systems and styles and evolutionary positions growth-wise of the clubs to be played during this first 12 game stretch......I think the Oilers are still going to be a just bloody drive through it kind of team when they encounter stormy going....to stiff and unwilling to make the right adjustments from game to game which is unfortunately how you have to do things in the NHL and in any Pro league.

The days are gone when you built a tank and just drove over everything...the NHL has changed and Clubs must keep up to this pace....one System will no longer keep you competitive...being a DEFENSIVE or an OFFENSIVE Team is bupkiss in todays NHL....you have to be able to wear many different hats to win in todays NHL.....to many Clubs have EVOLVED FAR BEYOND the simple basic Defense First or River Hockey first styles...the Trap is ineffective now....and everyone can score now so shootouts are riskier than ever before.

Ya gotta be flexible.

Ya gotta be able to accurately build Pre-Game tactics for every individual opponent in real-time on an ongoing basis ….changes happen fast in the NHL adjustments are frequent....what you might do with a team in the first week of the season might be nowhere near what you might do with them 2 months in after they have made changes and adjustments to personell style and Systems.....in todays NHL the entire climate can change in just a few games....the Pre-game intel and scouting are CRITICAL to determining the Teams chances of success in todays rapidly evolving NHL.

Someone tell Looch about the rosehip tea already....gotta keep everyone healthy together as a group with no outliers...make sure you boil a handful in 4-6 cups of water for at least 2-3 minutes and remember to strain the liquid through a 2x coffee filters then add a touch of coconut oil so you have a liposomal carrier working with you....maybe some unpasturised honey a Tsp or so.DO NOT EAT OR DRINK foods or liquids with artificial coloring or additives ...like Soda or colored drinks or foods or preserved foods....because the rosehip tea will give you a massive dose of vitamin c which will then break down in your bloodstream and produce oxygen....HOWEVER some evil plicks in this wicked world we live in have arranged it so that specific chemicals are in food coloring dyes and in the chemical makeupof the preservatives ....this specific chemical makeup is intentional and targets natural cures and remedies seeking to turn them into trojan horses ....meaning that they for example interact NEGATIVELY with high concentrations of vitamin c which are exceptionally GOOD FOR YOU..oxygenising your blood stream kills bugs dead....never mind the steroid like O2 boost it gives you....its a Jungle out there man.

P.S...this looks like the kind of ride Puljarvi needs to make sure he gets places on time....lol....I just HAD to post it man...ryderwalker.com...
edit on 21-9-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I have to say that it is going to be exceptionally easy to shut down Tavares...I never bothered watching him...he was a Player from far away who wasn't showcased much to me......lol...he will not fare well on this side of the fence IMHO....the Western Conference style is going to eat him up...he is literally going to be bullied...in fact the entire leafs club will be bullied because they are essentially toothless which is part babcocks fault for not yelping out for help sooner and partly Dubas fault for only considering stats and ignoring reality...especially in the Tavares case where Dubas failed to consider all of the many intangibles which supported Tavares ENTIRE CAREER....which translates directly into his NHL stats history.....in a BLINDLY GENERIC WAY...which is why stats are butt-arse useless on EVERY LEVEL....Dubas is selling the idea that Tavares game style and production will translate seamlessly directly onto the TO roster in a different Conference on a different Roster playing in a different role at an older age in an evolving NHL that is not sympathetic to his style or remaining skillset and ability after all there have been a lot of hard miles put on Tavares.......LMAO...what an immature amature bushleague mentality for a G.M to have....when Babcock begins rolling out the excuses for the losses and sudden nosedive of his Club remember the title bipolar....because this is what a steady infusion of stats inputs will do when they pollute the bloodstream of an NHL team as we have seen direct evidence of when the Oilers were poisoned by Dellow/Eakins.....bipolar....pulling in opposite directions....internally oppositionally defiant to the core by proxy and process... just saying....you can see it coming.

Really all you have to do is see what McDavids Team is forming into....he truly is a Leader...and he truly is carving out a Team with his identity hammered into it....this wasnt an Easy-bake Cake Connor built it was a Shake-and -Bake Cake.....like I said HAMMERED INTO IT along with a Outlaw Gunfighters seriousness...... and then you can watch the Maple Leafs pre-Season flavor of lighthearted laughing easygoing Rainbows and Cotton Candy pandering to Dubas.....lol these guys are so full of themselves I bet they think the entire League is promoting Toronto again like last year with Bettmans supports simply waiting to roll over for them and their NHL Playoff spot is just waiting for them to put the keys in ...all shiny and new ….lol...idiots........ to me the greatest irony is that Babcock IS A SMART ENOUGH FELLA...that he IS DEFINATELY FEELING THE GROUND UNDER HIM BEGINNING TO LIQUIFY as his feel for organisational stability sends out red-flags to his beanbag.Babs can feel it but he cannot stop it.

An NHL filled with McDavid/Nuge/Draisaitl led Clubs is an integrity strong League....it took the Oilers 2 decades to rebuild the culture around their franchise...they BLEW THROUGH NHL PLAYERS DURING THAT TIME.....fortunately McDavid fell into their collective laps.....if the NHL begins building a bubble around clubs like T.O to promote them in bigger Canadian Markets to artificially shore up the NHs image and marketability....well its going to hurt the NHL in the long term...the Leafs are a LONG WAY AWAY from the level of grassroots rebuild the Oilers have done....to be frank the NHL needs to recognise as all other NHL Franchises and individual Players already do that McDavid and the Oilers have now literally earned the bubble for more than a couple of years....the Oilers are now ready to LEAD THE NHL INTO THE POST-BETTMAN ERA....this is critical to solidify Bettmans legacy which he wishes to read that he LEFT THE NHL A BETTER LEAGUE THAN THE ONE HE INHERITED FOR HIS EFFORTS...that is really all of the rewards he is looking for IMHO... ....if the Oilers and the NHL can work together with the NHL Players peripherally on-board respecting Connor McDavids real and true value to the entire NHL and to their collective livlyhoods and PAY CHEQUES.....then we will all be witnesses to the NHLs continued positve growth and prosperity...and to Bettmans gracefull exit in the very near future as McDavid raises the first of probably 5+ Stanley Cups he is to win during his career.

Sorry Babs...but your Super-Hero Cape has been officially ripped off of your Shoulders....you are now a mere mortal and shall suffer and bleed when pushed and prodded like EVERYBODY ELSE....Dubas sealed your fate...the NHL will never support his kind....and the NHLs upper echelon Leadership group DOES KNOW what Dubas is...his entire sordid thieving con-job history....they WILL NOT promote nor support Dubas and his kind as figureheads of their Professional Hockey League....those kinds of Skeletons are epic in nature....no one wants to deal with that type of explosiveness...not in todays social media driven world.....lol....this powerful core group of NHL Elders fully recognises the positives the NHS and Moma2 have brought to the entire NHL...they have not made any overt official or tangible support type overtures to Moma2...but they have leaned a few times....in the NHSs direction....reality says that simply leaking the Moma2/NewAge Hockey System story to mainstream MSM and to social media contacts with swing would blow the story out

FTR...Domi needs to be shunned...he was borderline to begin with....what he chose to do with Eckblad was a crime against the entire NHL and times have changed...now as an individual you WILL ANSWER when you damage the prospects of the entire NHL by cheapshotting its star players who generate income for everyone....unfortunately Domi needs to become an example and his lack of empathy and his unwillingness to aknowledge the seriousness of his actions and his willingness to acept punishment as a part of doing business...well all of these things say he needs to be shunned....he has taken an oppositionally defiant stance in terms of the NHL forward growth and progress.....the NHL has a responsibilty to protect its high level assets....and when BORDERLINE ROLE players like Domi choose to view punative action against them as costs of doing business then NO ONE IS SAFE ON THE ICE and no Clubs future revenue stream is secure...part of Hockey is the respect Players have for each other and this respect is never more illuminated and clear than when men ask each other to DANCE...this is unique in Pro Sports and it has been preserved 100% due to this LEAGUEWIDE RESPECT that has always been schooled into the Players since they were kids...its a very dangerous sport and special attention must be always given to your peers safety when on the ice....when a Player decides they do not want tofight and they refuse to drop the gloves...FULL STOP....if you are still hot you MUST GO AFTER ANOTHER TEAMMATE OF THE MAN WHO REFUSED YOU and that guy must be willing...you CAN NEVER EVER EVER DROP ONE GLOVE AND SUCKER PUNCH A MAN STANDING IN FRONT OF YOU DENYING YOU THE FIGHT....and if you do you are called BORDERLINE and you need to be shunned for the NHLS best interests....rocking a Player of Eckblads pedigree and value to the League by a fringe player like Domi is reason for the entire NHL and Domis club to step up and hammer his arse down to the AHL where it belongs...he cannot fill his fathers shoes in todays NHL....and really what a cheap shot...totally classless...a Kadri-like move.....he is a lot like Kadri with his truly crap attitude to his peers.
edit on 22-9-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:31 AM
link   
@3:52 of this video is an explanation which in every way paralells Moma2s story....100%...without the internet nothing would have been possible.

www.youtube.com...

This guy is real...Moma2 is real...Dellow/Dubas ...et al...they are frauds.....are you all NHL Pros paying attention here....after all it is your Industry and livelihood at stake here ....you all missed the boat a decade ago when Moma2 was in full battle mode destroying the advanced stats clowns online......and when we were birthing the NHS.....it was YOU HOCKEY PROFESSIONALS who were wearing blinders and didn't properly valuate the internets potentials.....and this allowed people like Bronco on the Oilers home site to rip moma2 off and for people like Willis and Dellow and Dubas to also rip Moma2 and the NHS off and for NHL clubs to also by proxy of hiring these arse-clowns rip off Moma2 and the NHS.....its time to wake up and pin a fiscal value to the NHS and to what Moma2 brings to your Industry....your willfull ignorance is criminal really...truly criminal....jesus take one look at Dellow or Dubas and just listen to their BS....do YOU SEE THEM WHEN YOU WATCH THIS VIDEO OF A TRUE INNOVATOR....because Moma2 and the NHS are true innovators much like the man in the video...our philosophies are the same in many ways......Babcock all you have to do is find a way to put Moma2 and Dubas in the same room in front of whoever can punt Dubas on the spot...and let nature take its course....lol...Moma2 will FEAST UPON THE CARCASS OF THAT LITTLE TWERP SNOWFLAKE SOCIOPATHIC THIEF....and then you can get your team back.....truth be told if you go back a couple of years on this thread you will find where I outlined the timetable for this moment...right now the NHS is at an all time high valuation....there are several Clubs on the cusp of building DYNASTIES....everyone is now using an NHS overlay to their base Systems and processes.....the table is set....for example....if Mike Babcock made majic and found a way to work with Moma2...well maybe Mathews becomes the next Mario....maybe....the pieces could be there right now....and if T-Mac in Edmonton did the same thing...well McDavid might just make generations of Hockey fans begin to forget the name Gretzky....one thing is sure...without Moma2 and the NHS on-board not a single NHL Manager is being completely dilligent in their duties.....as funny as this sounds melikes Buffalo right now in terms of potentials.....just getting that outthere for some reason which will reval itself later in the season.

As it stands the Feud will drop the Oilers ...full stop....unless someone Oilers decides to make direct overtures to end it and 86es Bronco.......as it stands T.O is screwed with extreme predjudice as long as they employ Dubas....these are remnants of the cabal who screwed Moma2...we do not forget we do not forgive....we will take care of Willis and his current safe-house nd a few others on the party-list sooner than later fear not no one will be forgotten.
edit on 22-9-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The way to neutralise the quick-outs is simple and it essentially embraces the optimal battlezone against a club trying that hurry-up focus...traditional tactics are usually enough to negate this as a game-winning focus … as a single- period explosion or momentum changer the high-risk quick-out strategy is valuable ... fine....but if you try to run into the wind for 60 minutes the landscape changes from a sympathetic one to a hostile one.....and this soft transition point is where we will target our primary fire to begin the season..... we will teach opponents how to quick-strike back terminally and expeditiously....once the focus the Oilers are primed to use is set back and scored upon it becomes a very difficult focus to maintain...once you are not in the drives seat the risk vs reward equation becomes skewed against you...do this enough times early enough and you will set a cerebral muscle-memory impulse that no NHL Coaches will be able to reverse in under 20 games.....its an NHL version of the 5-Finger Death Punch......we will not be wasting any time this season...the d-zone exits we are seeing are text-book Eakins which is text-book stolen NewAge Hockey System or NHS data and tactics....Eakins LEARNED FROM MOMA2 and his quick-outs were based upon NHS core values....in other words MOMA2 BUILT THE DYNAMIC TEMPLATE you dummies are using...lol...seriously...could you make things any easier....Moma2 didnt just create the philosophy behind the template but Moma2 UNDERSTANDS the data and its focus.....where and how it departs from traditional thinking and where and how it blends into same...... so the TRANSITION POINTS are obviously Moma2s targets...you see Lobsangs....Moma2 has gotten better and better...and you seasonal executions are becoming more and more perfected....more and more surgical clean and finite....earlier than ever before.

Yamo and Boucher will be exempt as will Bear and any other newbies....Moma2 traditionally doesnt screw with rookies....only helps never hinders......this DOESNT APPLY TO NEW COACHES THEY GET NO MULLIGANS......and Moma2 is as good at analysing Coaches as Moma2 is at analysing players and systems....Moma2 could give you a rendition of your war-meetings or your Planning Sessions or your RoundTable meetings or whatever you call it .... AN ERILY ACCURATE ONE....twould spook you out fellas......and I will tell you why...for over a DECADE Mom2 has been TEACHING the NEXT WAVE of NHL Coaches and Managers a lot of NewAge ways to look at their Industry and how it operates and what its ceiings really are.....sooooo....for example Gully is Eakins...clearly...both Eakins and Gully have been using the NHS data which has been available online and being used by NHL Clubs since 2009 when the Late and Respected Mr.Pat Quinn first utilised the NHS philosophy on the ice with the Edmonton Oilers.....for gods sakes the Oilers have been asking incoming Coaches who are still learning NHS basics in real-time on-the-fly to go up against the NHSs creator...talk about a suicide mission huh.....lol....Gully was applying NHS philosophy to the fLames System and Processes....like Eakins was doing when he applied the NHS to the Marlies which is what McTavish was baited with by Dellow et al.....the d-zone exit strategy we are seeing is what Eakins built using Moma2s toys and the interactions of the defense that produce substantial consistant impactfull low risk high reward 2-way offense are what Gully built using Moma2s toys...….we will leave the PP alone for now...it will never excel beyond just good it is so very basic but reliable ...and we can sink it any time we choose...so we will let it simmer and tenderise let the cerebral muscle memory build up so we can generate greater shock value down the road.

Moma2 will be breaking down individual players once it is determined how much value they represent to what the Coaches have managed to build in terms of a foundation...wether the Coaches are on target or not is irrelevant what is relevant is that the brains of the operation and the backbone of it are identified , targeted , and remediated ASAP...meaning in the first few games..DISSECTED IN DETAIL....it will be these stretched links combined with the targetting of the soft transition points in the System the new Coaches will bring....combined with anticipatory analysis and evaluations of the dynamics in play between Upper and Lower and Middle Oilers Management and how these relationships will play out in terms of helping or hindering the on-ice product which will be the first shots fired this season.....unfortunately when the individual links of the chain or the Players are analysed and broken down using the NHS it can take a YEAR for them to recover enough to become NHL impactfull again....the Coaches can re-set the System in 20 games or so...but sorry fellas....some players may have major career altering impacts...both the organisation and player and really even the NHL will lose long term and short term.

Just so we keep things clear here before the real shooting starts...the stakes are extremely high right now...the risk of nose-diving is now higher than ever...the PRESSURE ON MCDAVID HAS BEEN JACKED UP INTERNALLY BY HIS CLUB BEYOND REASON AT THIS POINT.....and when Moma2 remediates Connor it will look like he is failing more than he is failing....asking Connor to pull the Oilers into the Playoffs with his Superman Cape when Moma2 is hamstringing him consistantly and with accurate predjudice is as stupid as it was to expect Taylor Hall a hart winner and his incredible cast of talented teammates to go head-to-head with Moma2...it has actually gotten EASIER THAN EVER NOW TO KICK CRUDE-OIL ARSE...... as evidenced Taylor Hall CAN IN FACT carry his Club upon his Cape into the Playoffs.....so can Connor...or can he....lol...not against Moma2 he cant.....without Moma2 in the way Connors 1st year with Hallsy would have been a Playoff year and they would never have stopped...no misses for at least 6-7 years....well nice to chat about what we are trying to accomplish in the here and now.....notice has been served.....remember when you step into a Feud you must have......no ragrets....Moma2 is the Parents and the Oilers are the young Buck...LMAO....www.youtube.com...
edit on 25-9-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
When you read the words .. for those who shun advanced stats...please INSERT Moma2 and the NHS....ROFLMAO.ca.sports.yahoo.com...

This is more for Babcock than the Oilers but one shoe fits all as they say....this is the result of the damages Dellow and Dubas and their cabal can do....they destroyed Eakins career....they turtled what could have been a DYNASTY LEVEL ROSTER....and yes...eventually afyer a lot of effort they were REMEDIATED......Shannahan has no idea what is in store for his Club now that Dubas is so entrenched....LMAO....death by 1000 cuts....lol.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Leon...you need to let Yamo be the Centerman and you need to be the wingman who works the cycle with Milan ...you have to let Yamo patrol the perimeter setting the playaction up outside of the Cycle....Yamo can work the Cycle but not head-to-head like Rattie cant….only Pully can physically take on NHL defensemen and maintain the Cycle....now Milan feeds off of the Cycle and his besy offense comes when he breaks out of the cycle and goes to the net and his linemates play ogff of that unstoppable power move...meaning Milan can be an impact player if he is allowed to do what he does best with line support...Leon can generate McDavid levels of offense if he can work the Cycle but also step right out of it and then work the perimeter where he becomes LETHAL at setting up plays but as evidence shows for him to do this BOTH his linemates must be able to HOLD THE CYCLE PHYSICLLY AND CONTOL AND PICK OUT BODIES LEGALLY WITH HEAD-TO-HEAD CONTACTS,Yamo is a FINISHER and he is very aware on BOTH sides of the puck a real responsible 2-way thinker who has the innate skill to know when to arrive early and when not to...he is a disher and a tic-tac-toe finisher with excellent quick-release skills....Yamo and Rattie are similar but I feel more comfortable with Yamo carrying the pucks and managing the playactions from the perimeter because his puck possession and protection skills combined with his above average 2-way vision keep him making safer choices consistently ..and Rattie seems to be able to ultra-focus on finishing from the mid zone-in.....both little guys can work well inside the paint and are willing p pay the price however as with Gaudreau and Marchand Coaches must tell these guys NOT to stand in there and let huge massive NHL players break them to pieces negating their entire skillsets in the process with brute force meaning you have to use these valuable players properly within your System and process and SUPPORT their skillsets 110%....not expect them to be links in a blunt chain for 60minutes .As we can see...Leon you still with me....lol....you need to be the 2nd man supporting the Cycle with Milan and you need to let Yamo manage the setups at least 50% of the time maybe more or less....you can still enter the o-zone with possession and send Yamo into the corners and onto the walls but you need to SWITCH out with him ASAP and let him finish up and park the Bus for your line.....remember Milan plays best when he is breaking out of a Cycle he has established and held with a strong support and he needs a smart soft-handed disher to quickly feed him pucks when he comes off the wall....those hands are Yamos and leon will be the Clean-up man coming in behind Milans drive and attempts....so its this way...either Yamo or leon transits into the o-zone...at the first best opportunity Leon slides into a support role where he can Cyce the pucks with Milan until they can control play whereupon they will spit pucks out to Yamo JUST AS MILAN BUSTS OFF THE WALL AND DRIVES TO THE NET FRONT,a control of possession and then an immediate short sweet deft pass to Milan in front and we will see some SMOKING NUMBERS GO UP...Yamo needs to be in a shooters mode ALL THE TIME because Milan is such a big load he always screens Goalies and the shot is always a top option when you have the puck outside of him in the o-zone....so Yamo needs to be serious and greedy when he is in this position and not take to much time...because Milan will be arriving NO MATTER WHAT THIS IS HIS STRENGTH HIS ABILITY TO FORCE HIS ARRIVAL TIMES UPON ANY OPPONENT IN THE NHL, you guys need to figure out who is strongest playingoff of which wall on the cycle....all of you will have a strong side....one of these templates will be the quickest finishing one and one will be the physical one and one will be the extended playaction extra passing template....3 of you each have different strong points and when each of you is supported properly you have 3 different identities as a line you can choose from according to opponent and System being faced.....figure it out.....talk to your Coaches a lot as you figure it out let them know what you are thinking and where you got the idea from....be honest and give credit to Moma2 even if no one is willing to aknowledge or accept it....that is what the internet is.... you don't have to hide and be censored....or maybe the Oilers will still blackball anyone who even whispers Moma2 of the NHS....LMAO....and you should NEVER mention reading or using online data like the REST OF THE CIVILISED WORLD NOW FREELY ADMITS TO ROUTINELY DOING.....lol...lol...lol...that's how far up their own Tim Hortons donut-hole the Oilers have had their braintrust….ya you made a big mistake online with Dellow...but he had handpicked you and set you up...so your search for an online resource with value was NOT IN VAIN OR MISDIRECTED...lol...you just bought stolen goods from a con-job group of criminals...you were HOODWINKED BY A FUNCTIONING ONLINE GROUP OR CABAL......and your own vanity greed and vindictiveness were used against you effectively to set you up as a co-conspirator.....this is common knowledge.....ya you did what you did but unbeknownst to you you were BEING HOOPED AT THAT VERY TIME,by Bronco who is a Mod on your own official NHL site who was deleting data and feeding it to the online thieves who later formed a Cabal to work together to fiscalise what they had stolen with Broncos help,the MOLE got you from the inside which is why your poor results have been so long running and impossible to diagnose and correct,Leon talk to your Coaches if you can and if you cannot then JUST FREAKING DO IT but never stray from your Coaches orders do it WITHIN WHAT YOU ARE GIVEN TO WORK WITH...this means being patient....good luck aim for a PPG and from your role position now that is = 100 pts in value....remember the definition of overall value to a team is not always in the highest numbers but they have to be close to the highest...you hit a PPG and that is All-Star considerations from your role position...you EXCEED THAT NUMBER and then we are talking Hart looks......IMHO the single Player aside from Connor who will determine the Oilers Playoff futures for the next 5 years is named Leon...Connor is so like Gretzky in that he OVERWHELMS in every game...and if he can find a HUNGRY DRIVEN GREEDY player who can come in behind him also shooting out the lights....then it EXTRAPOLATES CONNORS TRUE VALUE AND BRINGS THE TEAM TO ANOTHER LEVEL....in the case of a Generational Player like Connor you do not follow him up with DEFENSE because Connor will produce for 60 full minutes,so you send another Jet SCREAMING AND STRAFING RIGHT BEHIND HIM RIPPING THE OPPONENET UP EVEN MORE BREAKING THEM.....the only thing worse than facing Connor McDavid is facing a 2nd line that is almost as powerful and dominating and damaging as his is...with NO ROOM TO CATCH YOUR BREATH....with NO TINY REST …..having you overall team forwards defensive skillsets TESTED below the top 3.....maybe you can keep your top d-men out a lot but sooner or later if the 2nd line SCREAMS IN ON YOU you will see those lower number 4-5-6 forwards tested HARD....I am thinking that if opponents don't load up to stop McDavid he will now run them over with his intentionally heightened hunger to score goals...and this means that most NHL Clubs will only have hamburger left over to send out to defend a 1B offensive killer line.
edit on 26-9-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
This is a generic re-write of a post Moma2 did on Pully and how he has found success to date and how the Oilers should use him to optimise his skillset and growth curve combined with the realtime adjustments the Oilers have made to follow this focus.This article outlines how the Oilers have done as Moma2 advised and illustrates the success behind the focus.edmontonjournal.com...

As always the Oilers Cherry-Pick data and many times miss the Forest for the Trees....there was much more to that analysis of Pully that can be put into play.

As usual an MSM writer notices the NHS clear and obvious impacts and comments on them without crediting the NHS,another fine example of why the Feud will NEVER END,the Oilers could have clarified things for the MSM a looong time ago..On that note....pre-season has been a laugh and a riot....and I cannot wait for the real-deal to begin.
edit on 27-9-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I wonder how much Nylander would cost.....a Kassian and a high Draft pick...maybe even a #1... a Lucic and a bag of pucks....just saying ...Dubas has dumped his Pampers in Toronto now....I mean every single NHL pro out there should be looking to ABSOLUTELY FLEECE Dubas....and this should make him risk aversive because he is a fraud and has no real hockey acumen of his own to act upon.....risk aversive = choke......very smart move by Nylanders managers and Agent to not play softball.....what Dubas did by upsetting Torontos budding bond and cutting Nylander out of the herd was try to disenfranchise his value...in small increments....debasing him as an NHL asset.......Dubas chose to put all the squeeze directly on NYLANDER which is where he thinks the weakest link is...he likely has some BS con-job graph of numbers to back up his decision making as all stats cons do.

So who is going to go after Nylander...I know I would...and I would know T.O is HUGE on FUTURES...on developing from within so they can use numbers games to artificially control players values....and that they are anemic in a very tough league.....so they have an immediate need of toughness that can play NHL hockey AND more futures for their cupboard.....MMmmm.

Once a team commits money like TO has done in such an unbalanced way...they HAVE TO COUNT ON DEVELOPMENT FROM WITHIN to survive the cash crunch....they don't CHOOSE THIS...LMAO....they stumble themselves into it...or are led down the Garden Path by some con-job kid who leapt from his parents basement to Torontos Head office in one of Pro Sports most laughable events...no other pro sport has been buggered like NHL hockey has been buggered by Dellow/Dubas and Co.

NHL peers should take Dubas the con-job out back to the Woodshed for a little foot to arse male bonding....and relieve him of his big problem he has with THE SHEER NERVE OF NYLANDER....lol....lol...lol...Humpty Dubas sat on a Wall.......ROFLMAO.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Lets just get it on...now....Yamo is in IMHO....I saw when he took the whack in the hand the other game...I knew he was going to have to play with a hand injury which to an offensive skill player can screw you for good....but alas...the YammerHammer shows up as usual....and Yamo proves why Moma2 has made this critical call....right now....the only way Rattie starts with Connor is if Yamo is still hurt....we need 100% out of every guy for at least 20 games...for sure 20....this means PULLING YOURSELF OUT when you aren't at 100% and trusting your teammates....letting Coaches hear you say where you are @60% or @70% or whatever the case may be......Yamo has done enough so far to land as my #1 RW....Pully is #2 and will remain so over both Yamo and Ty.....its a size and style contrast issue....team and system needs....and to be frank I am not happy with McDavids clear and obvious favoritism which I never saw outwardly from Gretzky.....and that is the standard I am holding McDavid to he is a bit of a selfish little whelp when you get right down to it he wants to win so bad he farts diamonds on gamedays he is so pent up.....I go by what I see THEN I add what I feel....Connor has to learn to do this...lets not upset the Whelp however right folks....cater to Connor.....lol...maybe others don't see what is simmering but Moma2 sure as hades does...even Wayne had a Coach who had the nuts to control him somewhat...Connor has never nor will he ever do it on his own...this is clear...and real...so removing a Coaches direct control and inputs means losing the optimal and non-biased professional acumen available...everybody loses...so buck it up Sunshine... Yamo has earned the 1st line RW spot opportunity once the Team is firmly underway...not to begin as Moma2 has already explained why Kassian or Lucic have to start on RW....everyone has a woody for Rattie and its getting really old and annoyingly inaccurate....he is a garbage picker not a creator....and yes there is a place for him like there was for Eberle same schtick IMHO....Yamo is NOT cut from that cloth he is a very smart very committed very aware and competitive player who has found ways over IMHO the most difficult path of all 3 RW concerned...Pully is just getting comfortable now and having real fun for once he is in a good place on this Team really set up to succeed now....

Mark this post...because when Moma2 is this firm on a Player as with Yamo...its going to turn out that Moma2 is bang-on correct.....you play Yamo on the LW and Rattie on the RW with Leon at Center to keep them all warm and cooking while Milan and Connor and Nuge do the heavy lifting and plough the road to begin the season solid and intact with steady consistant forward omentum……...once those first 12 games are done and the Club is over .500 ….then we start to slowly switch gears as the schedule unrolls and leads us where we need to go...looking for the transition point where we roll the lines around looking for a different focus....this is where I expect this years Oielrs to really excel take off and define themselves...because it is after this transition point that Leons line will consist of Milan and Yamo and Rattie will be with the McNuge duo...and the 2nd line are going to blow it up huge and put up nearly as many goals as the 1st line...both Milan and Yamo will be pushing Rattie to replace him if they get hot and he is middling....McDavid needs a steady diet of HOT HANDS and only his linemates and the Hockey Gods will define who and when that Is but someone is paid to note this and to act on it....McDavy is like a PONY EXPRESS RIDER...he needs a LOT OF HORSES EVERY NIGHT...he will burn through linemates….When you have option like the Oilers do to feed McDavid different types of support from Milan Lucic to Yamo to Pully to Rattie...you can really keep the entire team dialed in and hot and competing on every level for an entire season if you play your cards right.

See kids...IMHO Rattie hasn't had the hot hands...nor has Pully...Yamo has...then Pully has...all Rattie has done is play garbage man...we do not know if or how he will produce on other lines yet lets not forget....but we sure got a good look at what the guys who aren't gladhanded a spot next to McDavid by the little McDictator himself.....lol...no hiding your #e from Moma2 and no EXCUSES...shape up Connor...you are cocky right now....you didn't understand what last year meant you think you can out will Moma2 and if you simply refuse to aknowledge you will write your own script...but kiddo I have been writing your script from your first Oilers game forward so much that YOU DONT EVEN KNOW YOUR OWN SCHTICK FROM MINE ANYMORE...you little whippersnapper....soon its out back to the WoodShed for you buddy.... last year I bullied your team Connor I bullied you...I walked up to you on the playground and gave you a Wedgie for the History books and tore you skivvies right out of your Skinny Jeans then fed the shreds to you as you curled up in a little ball and bawled for help....I am going to do it again....you are nowhere near enough nor are you supports... Connor just STFU and do your job and don't start playing G.M....let the Coaches evaluate and Coach....keep your opinions to yourself and if you EVER EVER BLACKBALL A TEAMMATE BY NOT RESPECTING THEM AND DEFERRING TO THEM FOR THE TEAM 100 PERCENT OF THE TIME LIKE WE SAW YAKUPOV BLACBALLED BY HALL AND EBERLE I WILL RUN YOU OUT OF DODGE CITY MCMAGIC UP YOUR HEINY OR NOT YOU WILL BE GONE PAL...….I see a lot of holes in your game right now Connor and I mean your entire game not only your onice game....I mean I smell it Connor...and Nugey after seeing what HAll and Ebbs did to Yakupov if you even LOOK like you are going to repeat that crap on any level at all or allow Connor to encourage you to do this as HE IS UNWITTINGLY ALREADY DOING THE WHELP.......you will be whipped for the first time ever so mind your manners you are getting cocky kiddo don't make me chop you down a few pegs for good measure...…

Connor your arrogance and vanity are evident in that you haven't seen to it that your Club has retained Moma2 and the NHS and for this dereliction you Lobsang shall again learn lesson#1...….this lesson says that you are what you were born into and must make the best of this..you son were born into a FEUD and you bloody well know it....and you have chosen to duke it out...bad call kiddo....because you were BORN WITH THE POWER TO MAKE PEACE AFTER A LONG AND BLOODY DECADE THAT HAS DEMOLISHED YOUR KINGDOM IN TOTALITY.....so far the EVIDENCE says its 2 years in the dumper and one lucky Playoff birth on the back of Talbots career year which we will not see again....and in that single flash of Playoff hope Moma2 snipped your wee little cojones OFF and sunk you deep pal...remember that experience....because THAT IS WHAT MOMA2 DOES....you can bust a hump and rip yourself a new arsehole every single year trying to pull your team into the playoffs on your Superman Cape or you can learn how to push them into the Stanley Cup Parade by making friends with the toughest kids on the block and Moma2 is the KingPin babay…..lol...oh yes Connor the points will come and you will elevate a bit more....but you and moreso your TEAMMATES who cannot keep ace with you aside from Nuge who is a freak like Gretzky was when it comes to a 3rd wind...but those other fellers will all be burned out come seasons end...pulling is ALWAYS harder than PUSHING....LMAO.....

top topics

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join