It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

moma2s NewAge Hockey System

page: 153
<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
When we aren't scoring goals we have to check for our wins......did anyone hear that?

This shows us that Connor KNOWS that the PRIMARY FOCUS IN HOCKEY IS TO SCORE GOALS AND WHEN IT ISNT HAPPENING YOU HAVE TO GO WITH THE SECONDARY FOCUS WHICH IS DEFENSE.

You start a fight and then you react to what is happening....every NHL game is a NEW FIGHT....82 of them.

Only a freaking fool would open up a fight by covering up....only a deluded fool would enter a fight with their HANDS DOWN NOT LOOKING TO THROW THE KNOCKOUT SHOT.

If you do not cme out swinging looking to score a goal ASAP then you are simply DELUDED....if you believe that it is easier to STOP A GOAL THAN TO SCORE A GOAL you are deluded.

If you want to stand there and let someone unload on you and you think it is fun to get yourself beaten to a pulp...if you think this is a good thng....you are retarded.

You...FALL BACK ON...defense...when your offense is not clicking......and with zero doubt as soon as the game is over you are reviewing WHY YOU OFFENSE WAS NOT CLICKING...simply because ...you RETARDS....you step onto the ice for only one reason....to SCORE AS MANY GOALS AS YOU CAN IN 60 MINUTES.

Anyone who is stupid enough to say score 2-3-4 goals and then turtle and try to bleed the minutes away deserves to lose....the focus is the SAME FOR SIXTY FULL MINUTES...you ARE IN A FIGHT....for goodness sakes...wake the hades up.

Anyone stupid enough to let an opponent hammer the snot out of them playing defensive rope-a-dope DESERVES TO LOSE.

What the hades...does some dotard think that Connors offense is GUARANTEED and that if they can just keep the goals against down enough eventually the worm will turn and more wins than losses will come from playing defense with 3 NHL lines to shut down opponents after Connors line scores a goal or two?????????????????????????????????

Idiots.....Connor is a WEAPON.... his purpose is to draw first blood...to either hamstring you and slow you down with an early goal or to go for the kill and score 2-3 quick ones and finish you off early ......but NONE OF THIS WORKS IF HE DOESNT HAVE OFFENSIVE SUPPORT POURING IN MORE GOALS.

The RW position produced a lot of goals pre-season BECAUSE THEY WERE BEING FOCUSED UPON BY THE ENTIRE TEAM AND THEY WERE PRIMED TO SCORE GOALS...everyone looked for this everyone supported this AND IT MATERIALISED...so if these RWs are NOT scoring goals now.....you know why...the proper focus is not being projected to the proper places.
edit on 16-10-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
That was the FIRST TIME you guys executed the PP attack PROPERLY using McDavid OPTIMALLY as an upspeed support penetrating and scoring ASAP.I cant say I really give a spit at this point but consider it noted.

On the DOWN SIDE I didn't even have time to log on to compliment you and they SCORED ANOTHER ONE.....man what a letdown.

Someone tell Talbot its HIS CREASE AND HE OWNS ALL OF THE PAINT AND SHOULD USE IT....protect your net...dont just throw upset body language throw that big stick and blocker around.

Listen I had to make a deal to get the TV tonight...do you understand that means domestic chores for me???? I am NOT WASTING THIS NIGHT.

Jeepers T-Mac....they are all big and slow..ok...don't argue with me....if you had read this entire encyclopedia you would already knjow how to deal with clubs like this and I have repeated it many times over the years here especially during Playoff discussions.

A recap for you...a generic one.....they are big and slow...they have extremely long reaches but are slow they own the real estate when things go slow....you listening?.....DO NOT ATTACK THEM AT FULL SPEEDS CLOSING THE GAPS QUICKLY....move slower and make them drag their big arses to you....make short 10-15 foot passes using the most basic give-and-go but tweak it by lining 3 guys up E/W wall to wall gapped evenly as you hit the o-zone ....coming to them so fast closing the distance so fast keeping on straight lines benefits big beasts....nope ya gotta make em stop and pop and turn and burn.....nice slow even paced attacks that allow you to catch them in a low slow gear then you make short headman passes to yourselves just 15 feet beyond them to force a footrace to make en turn and burn....no scrums....that helps them...short nifty soft headman passes to yourselves that DO NOT ROCKET AWAY but saucer nicely about 10-15 feet or less behind or beyond the big beasts....the wall will help you by removing 1/2 of their wingspan ability to execute stickchecks.

Finish the give-and-goes with quick release ONE-TIMERS..dont mess around and dont always wait till you are super-close...as Leon showed us one-timers can be just as effective taken from mid-range...so dont be predictable.Avoid E/W playaction focus because the E/W game benefits the big beasts in many ways....keep it N/S until you hit the blueline 3 abreast working the give-and-go....and finish N/S don't overplay it and end up in an E/W battle....better to make your one-timer strike and use you speed and momentum to get round and back ASAP...surrender possesion stay safe and make them skate by keeping the Forecheck aggressive and puck focused....tight coverage on the pass option to force the big men to leg it out.

I want to see a NOTICABLE change in the pace of every single possession playaction you execute...I want to KNOW the game has been slowed down...work it hard be consistant...force them do get out of their comfort zone...make it UNCOMFORTABLE....I admit this is best done from the 1st period on and over a SERIES...but same old same old. Stay just out of their reach like Mosquitoes....and they are not rocket fast now are they...they can drive you nuts because they are slow and have an uncanny ability to stay JUST OUT OF YOUR TACTICAL RANGE....but ALWAYS THERE....making you reach for nothing.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Well...unbelievably I had to return to my local Grocery store to retrieve a forgotten bag of food a big Greek Salad and a big Block of Cheddar.....and I missed the remainder of the game after my post...I DID NOT GET TO ENJOY THE COMEBACK.....darnitall....and my bag ..was there but was then not there....I was given a store freeby....then I wasnt...then I just bought another dam salad and chunk o cheese...and I STILL missed the finale.

So....we have a brand new slate here....dont we....so who is going to get Moma2s credit for tonights inspirational tactical revival??Seriously....who is the suckhole scumbag that is going to line up at the Golden Trough to slop his way through Moma2s KUDOS.....mmmm....is this bunch just as rotten as the last bunch or have we finally turned a corner here......lol...hey Big Louie nice to see you and the Crew on Board.

Bringing in Katz and Wayner was genius...it was out-of-the-box....well played indeed it shook off the Afternoon Game Curse quite nicely....I guess the Grim Reaper works on NHLers to....lol....why not step out one more time and reel Moma2 in now...before the worm turns.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Todd...it wont matter buddy Moma2 will destroy them.....I know I know....katz and CO. is about to try to screw Moma2 again...lol...Toddster its been over a decade and I have simply ravaged and destroyed the Franchise the Brand and the Fanbases loyalty...all Katz and K-Lowe have done for this time has been to try to find something or someone who could master Moma2....lol...lol..lol...T-Mac...we both know they will NEVER DO IT....and Moma2 will DESTROY WHATEVER THEY BRING IN NEXT....Moma2 WILL NOT WORK WITH THE NEXT GROUP UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.....they will pay you your money and honor your agreements longevity...full stop.....we will adjust the San Jose Model like you have recently done and make it a Giant Killer.......or I will feed Connor et al to the freaking sharks.....I have focused on your tenure ...loosely...but now I feel like focusing on Connors....maybe I will 86 these smart arses UNTIL Connor moves on...LOL...LOL...LOL...LOL..that would be an entirely different story now...not only SCORCHING THE OILERS REALITY BUT SCORCHING MCDAVIDS LEGACY....make him an Ovie....beyond lucky to ever win a Championship despite DOMINATING THE ENTRE LEAGUE FOREVER.

See T-Mac...you are in no bind....they are...it is what it is.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I just watched the highlights of that comeback Masterpiece...lol...and WOW was I ever impressed.

I didn't know Katz and Wayner and Co. were there watching.....lol...that explains why the Oilers did as they were told immediately and accurately.

How about Moma2 helps T-Mac win the next ten games....then dumps the entire Sideshow into the gutter for the reast of the season....just so Katz can clearly understand whata false-positive small sample really is.....it might help him learn to understand some more hockey jargon.....I didnt assist because Katz and Co. were there looking to lop off heads.....I must say that would have made me defensive of T-Mac....you see it was impossible for T-Mac to retain the NHS or to fully learn of the history between his Club and the single most powerful analytical force on the Planet.

It was SOMEONE ELSES JOB TO PUT MOMA2 AND T-MAC TOGETHER...there was dereliction in this Dept....see Kevin Lowe et al.Therefore Moma2 would have assisted T-Mac on principal alone.

But as fate deemed it to be...Moma2 ended up COINCIDENTALLY showing up to save the day...simply because Moma2 worked so hard to get to see the game on TV....there was no anticipation of the INCREDIBLE DRAMA OF THE MOMENT.....I mean literally you couldnt have written a better script.......and I could watch Darnell 1000 times as he takes that puck end-to-end at 75% UNDULATING speeds intentionally and woth great TACTICAL ACUMEN AND INSIGHT drawing opponent after opponent into his killzone as he worked the PERIPHERY and calmly dusted one after the other ...he worked them harder than the Town Pump on a Sunday Picnic....EXACTLY AS DIRECTED....he took everything and gave them nothing....perfect.

Ok...Darryl...enough is enough...share your Candy with Moma2....I mean Moma2 has said that any time you want to set up a direct line Moma2 will show you the light....and that means that YOU can pick the time to have Moma2 run your Team remotely.....lol.

The MOVIE DARRYL...the Movie will make a BUNDLE...it is tailormade for todays online Generation ...IT VAIDATES THEM ON THE MOST BASIC CRITICAL LEVELS....the cash will just roll in.
edit on 18-10-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Right now the Leafs entire cabal of con-jobs who support Dubas and the advanced stats freaks is in full gear slagging undermining and disenfranchising Nylander….they are a group of online -MSM-industry leeches vultures and plicks...they break every single industry rule an norm and they are policed and governed by no one....Bettman should have stopped them a decade ago and now its getting dangerous for the LEAGUE....this group is pandering in the NHLs business...it is interfering with Player/Team negotiations it is falsely screwing with player values which directly effects the entire NHL and every single team in it.

Jake Gardiner is next to be screwed blue by the Leafs….no hiding the fact....come on now....its clear and obvious his neck goes down on the block next....what kind of a plick traitor is Shannahan…..jeezus….this guy was an NHL Brother now he is less than pond scum....begging Union Brothers to ignore their promises and begging young impressionable players to be derelict in managing their OWN CAREERS which as we all know can in many cases be extremely brief.....this is not just about Willy Nylander ...nope...this is about an NHL Franchise that was victimised by a Cabal that had already sharpened its teeth on the Edmonton Oilers who are only now recovering from the damages....the Leafs were infiltrated with advanced stats Cabal members and influences the T"O media MSM and online Bloggers combined to control the media front and assist the infiltration by providing overwhelming media cover and by falsely representing and then managing public opinion to screw with Leafs ownership and pull the wool over their eyes......Shannahan was the keystone piece...they had to turn him so he would traitor out his NHL brethren ….they had to OFFER SHANNY SOMETHING....lol...wonder what that was....LMAO....

Reality says that the Leafs are now the home of the advanced stats disease or cancer...lets all watch them twist and turn and begin to weaken and observe as the virus floods every level of the organizations superstructure.

Dubas has screwed the pooch severely....Toronto is in a huge mess....and no one is going to help them out of it.....the NHL should predate on Shannahans mistakes he stabbed them all in the back by hiring Dubas and the advanced stats caner that will bring down the salaries and job opportunities of ALL NHLers and of all future Pro Hockey players....opponents should jump all over Nylander and Gardiner....snap them up ASAP and never give Babcock the D-men he needs....and he knows they need them....the Leafs are in a weak position and will remain so for a long time IMHO....

Willy Nylander...you have Moma2 s support...Jake...you to....to the entire NHL I say what have the Leafs ever done for you?...that's right nothing....so feast on Dubas he is an idiot.....take everything from him and give him nothing.....the Leafs are the New Oilers...put an unwritten embargo on doing fair business with Dubas and Co stick the blade in deep every single time...........ROFLMAO.....just like they were in 2012/13....perfect for the infection if a viral disease like Dellow and Dubas carry with them.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Just a reminder of one of the most poetic beautiful parts of NHL Hockey....www.youtube.com...
edit on 20-10-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Its time for the boys to beef it up man...here is some inspiration....secondary of course to Phat Phil Kessel who is elite...like they always say ...anything worth keeping is worth keeping a roof over....LMAO.www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   
@1:44 Coach begins a statement....regarding some opportunities in the o-zone that ended up with pucks being ringed out of the zone....this was addressed long long ago....in the form of the NewAge Hockey Systems-Tactical Shooting Program or the TSP...….stupid thieves hoop yourselves...these core value philosophies should have been embedded into the Oilers Program 10 years ago when they were first made available specifically for the Oilers....was there a Pre-game Report that included this aspect of the game or was it simply overlooked which is what I call derelict....unless of course you have spent over a decade ignoring and trying to disenfranchise the said Philosophy as you scalp and steal little bits and pieces like a Vulture and then it is not derelict it is intentional and this is why for so many years it has looked like the Oilers are intentionally screwing the pooch....because they have been fighting Moma2 like the NHS is BadMedicine.

Sorry fellas.....it would have been easy to take the 2 points from the Preds....you held the line more than long enough in the game to have executed specific playactions that would have stuck the dagger into the Preds System....but your Coaches did not see anything there...and Moma2 is NOT GIVING ANYTHING AWAY...simply because it is sickening to think of millionaires taking from the least advantaged in our world....Nuge...Leon...Connor...what kind of men act like that....I will not contribute to teaching you fellas to be leeches and vultures and suckholes...no way fellas....man up....Moma2 has given you the ultimatum....forget the past...demand a fair future from your bosses...because this song and dance is OVER.....every single game is a turning point now....there is no RE-DO.....its now or never....and yes the season can be voluntarily thrown to the dogs if there is no legitimate effort to retain Moma2......your post game comments are always reflective of the real-time analysis Moma2 sees...only a dotard would fail to admit that somehow Moma2 is 60 freaking minutes ahead of all of your Braintrust...and really at this point WHO CARES WHY....WHY DOES IT MATTER???...oh yes I forgot...your Boss is still feuding with himself....lol...still standing in front of the mirror with his razor in his hand 1/2 shaved with a 1000-yard stare going on mumbeling to himself....jeepers creepers time has moved on.....lol....just not for the Oilers.

edit on 21-10-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Its a strange world.

Moma2 is taking control of the Lord Stanley Cup one small step at a time.Its a Family issue,personal.

Its an olde Battle older than any of you may understand or be able to understand....but the Universe is a beautifull experience....Lord Stanley and his BlackSouled Brother were stinking traitors....he was a literal backstabbing S.O.B and if giveneth per chance to simmer flay and 1/4 the rotmouth traitor, twould happen surely.

We shall rock this boat till it is residing deep down beside Davie Joneses Locker.

www.britannica.com...

For Traitorous crimes against the King and his Allies this finding has been given....the Traitors legacy shall be erased for all of time.

Dellow and Dubas were sounding boards then distractions...soon the hammer will hit the anvil so to speak ,in less than a decade from now there will be no NHL....by the TrueKings Decree Lord STanleys STENCH shall be remediated...as should be.i.pinimg.com...

BTW...I think a number has been set down and if T-Mac and the fellas don't meet it heads will roll again.

The Gameboard just outgrew Katz and Co. AND Bettman et al...……...oh baby this is personal now.

Just in case any of you missed the message Moma2 just DICTATED....Lord Stanley IS...WAS...AND...ALWAYS WILL BE....A COWARD OF THE HIGHEST DEGREE AND A BACKSTABBING ROTMOUTH TRAITOR TO KING CROWN AND COUNTRY......I do not care if the NHL has a Trophy but I do care that it is named after a P.O.S like Lord Stanley was....this is an atrocity....rest assured that Moma2 will at the soonest possible moment be spearheading an online movement to have this Traitors name erased from history and from any connection to the NHL.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Small correction...possibly the 1st one in this thread....there will be NO TROPHY NAMED THE STANLEY CUP representing the NHL....there will be an NHL....just not one tainted by such humanitarian rot as mention of Lord Stanley....its not different than the name Adolph Hitler and it will forever carry a weighted impact due to the horrific connotations the names generate....we are responsible for not allowing time to erase the wrongs of the past.

Connor McDavid....would you like to be a KingsMan???....Ryan Nugent-Hopkins...would you like to live under the samesun as Connor as a fellow KingsMan???…...do you want to have the most fun you could have ever imagined and come with Moma2 to go pick the biggest fight of your lives???..do you wish to TAKE FROM THEM EVERYTHING AND GIVE THEM NOTHING??www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Without Moma2 we say 5-3 Penguins.....it is what it is.I am afraid the Schedule is the unexpected enemy here.Moma2 can beat even the Schedule...but no one else has a Snowballs chance in hades.

Tell you the truth I am having so much fun just watching Connor McDavid night in and night out that I no longer care about the feud nor if the Oilers win or lose....its all about something AS SPECIAL AS GRETZKY WAS AND ONLY ONLY ONLY THOSE OF US WHO WERE HERE FOR THE ENTIRE EDMONTON OILERS RIDE CAN KNOW THIS BECAUSE WE HAVE FELT AND EXPERIENCED IT FIRSTHAND BEFORE.

Connor me boyo you are free......take fate by its shorthairs and teach it to fly with you....Babcock you got yourself into this mess so why push you into deeper waters than you are already swiftly heading for on your own....you are free Babs...Kevin Lowe no more second guessing or critiquing you have earned your Oilers bones 3 times over in anyones eyes....you are FORGIVEN AND FREE.....Darryl katz....lol...you have had so much fun what more could anyone give you had I had the chance to live out some of my dreams with my lifelong friends vicariously through an NHL Hockey Team...well of course I would do it to...thanks for giving us back our Oilers...be proud.....the real estate deals took you back to even....all is fair....now Mcdavid can give you what you so badly wish to have...just listen to him he is an Olde Champion Warriors soul trapped in a young mans body.

Wayne...Paul the rest of you Dynasty Champions....relax now....the only thing holding back your young Prince was his Moma2....but he and you are ALL FREE NOW....Gretz...Connor and Co. well Wayne I think they can win it this year....I think they are ready...really.....you guys deserve to witness the Joy and Satisfaction that these young men will feel f they can make it up that Mountain you are all so familiar with....live vicariously my friends live vicariously through these young heros fighting for your colors.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Sidney wins it ...because...he identifies a weakness and he exploits it....somewhere in this epic thread there is data on how to properly utilise the sphere of influence and how to properly stick-check.....pretty sure hittingit with your purse wasn't one of the methods discussed...yes T-Mac it is the little details like 3 men all improperly stickchecking Crosby letting him guage his distance and letting him build his gaps....yup twas a detail all right.....the only one really....close game...great game to watch and enjoy...every game should be like that game....if that was your first hockey game ever that was the perfect game to watch.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

That was a great game

Conner seemed like he was on the ice the whole game

His speed and talent are electric, every time he touches the puck you feel like something big is about to happen

I feel like Sid up how intensity for the game and the challenge of facing his successor

One of the most exciting hockey games I have seen in a while

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I think that was the type of game the NHL needs to use as a model for the future of all of NHL Hockey.That game had flow baby...it seemed to zip by so fast I was left wanting MORE MORE MORE.

Yes,Connor was burning up the minutes and really flying out there....lol...he took the puck on one of his end to end rushes and for some odd reason I thought to myself who the hades was that...Connor McDavid made me FORGET CONNOR MCDAVID....lol...for some reason I was thinking Marody was wheeling upice because man he has Hot-Wheels to ...lol.

I absolutely agree whenever McDavid is on the ice he electrifies everything around him and you can feel something is coming every time.

I agree that Sidney took this game to heart...I think he used it as a personal barometer of how he fits into todays NHL....Sidney was in Playoff Mode IMHO....he was using everything but the kitchen sink out there all of his teammates and every second of the clock....his game management was sublime....Sidney was not letting the game get out of OT... I think he knew it was down to Connor and himself and one of them was going to have the last touch...the last kiss....lol...as soon as I saw Crosby come off the right sidewall @2:56 of OT and turn his hips...I knew he was going to hold on to the puck till someone ripped it from his cold stiff hands......beginning @2:57 I counted no less than seven attempted stick checks on Sidney...seven....not one was executed properly...a small detail no doubt but one that should be a Team focus and one which we should see consistancy from with Everyman on the team.

It seems Sidney is not going to go quietly into the night.....lol...now I WANT MORE MORE MORE of that kind of Hockey...we might not see that level again till the playoffs.

Best game in years to my eye for sure!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Well taking down the Stanley Cup Champs is a nice way to assert yourself....now that was another exciting game...but exciting because I saw the proper pre-game plan be implemented and stuck with for 60 full minutes....luckily the Caps do not mix it up on you they bring a hammer and its big and bad....it was extremely comforting to see a 60 minute focus that was correct from the get-go.

I really really want to comment on a more technical level about the small details I see but that would give away the Coaches gameplan....I will say I am glad to see that the San Jose Models collapse defense is gone gone gone.Nice to see the forwards contributing so much...basiclly nice to see a Modified Hammer&Anvil being implemented with positive results.

It was really nice to see RNH post-game...he knows....Connor knows...Moma2 knows....soon everyone else will know as well.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Another sound game....lol...Gully if I decided to pick you apart it would simply be traumatic....lol..you are and have been drinking at my trough for a long long time...but its a new day now isn't it huh and you my friend are FREE.....lol.

Well played pre-game plan....well managed n-zone.

Last several games have brought different gameplans ....this is no longer a one-trick pony.....more riskhas been injected to a now NHS modified San Jose Model....well done ....I want to see how far you can run with it obviously....run Forrest....run....dont you dare look back over your shoulder now.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Babcock.....Moma2 told you this would happen....liberties are being taken and it will not stop and you know as Moma2 knows it is directly related to how you built your team and how you want it to play which is skill-heavy and speed based.....you can not expect a team toughness approach to work....the difference in durability and acumen enabeling durability in the NHL is clear....players under 27-28 have not had the NHL experience needed to become durable NHLers yet....call it man strength like some hockey fans like to...names matter not.....reality matters.Your kids cant do it....and only an assinine fool would not defer to the Edmonton Oilers long history of putting young immature bodies into the hamburger grinder....it took a line in the sand by Sheldon Souray and a whole lot of online critique and promotion to bring a halt to that in Edmonton....now Mikey you are in the EXACT SAME POSITION.....but where will you find a Lucic???....you will not....where will you find a Kassian whose value is RISING even though no one is properly or openly discussing it....players like Zack who police in the Middle-Heavyweight class and who have an edge are now DESPERATELY NEEDED by all CONTENDING TEAMS......and this means that immature developing teams like T.O only get the leftovers....the Oilers game yesterday showed the true value of a Kassian....he didnt hurt his club he HELPED HIS CLUB WIN by halting an overwhelming pushback early on....he showed the Oilers have EDGE....and when Milan DID THE TRUE BLUE OILERS RIGHT THING and responded like a Doberman Pinscher when Nugey was roughed up you have a Team that is TEAM TOUGH....on multiple levels including Caggilula and Yamamoto...every weight class has its members willing to get their noses dirty...even Talbot and Kossy are defending their crease like Men......Babcock my pal......how are you going to insulate your club ASAP....or will you stay on the Decade of Dereliction Oilers Path????

I dont think the Oilers are giving up any of their teeth anytime soon....because as this season transpires and the Oiers continue to steam their way to the top of the NHL leaderboards on every level.....opponents will begin to understand they must BE ROUGH AND NASTY AND EXTRACT POUNDS OF FLESH DURING THE BEATDOWN LOSSES THE OILERS WILL BE LAYING DOWN LIKE CHEAP LINOLEUM.......opponents already know they are facing OFFENSIVE domination on an alien level by McDavid and CO...... but with the deterrants the Oilers have ....lol....its not so easy to push them around on any level.....lol...they truly are TeamTough now ...and they are NHL DURABLE....with the exception of a few players like Yamamoto who are still maturing .

Always keep in mind that Moma2 has FREED the Oilers now....for real....now nothing will interrupt their streaks...their momentum will now carry forward game over game for them as they hope it will....this would be a very unwise time to leave the Team....or for the Team to not support the entire cast they now have....history tells us all that Wayne Gretzky was David Semenkos biggest supporter and truly so....one hopes that todays Oiler leaders in the room recognise this and support their own Knights....the exact same ways....anyone getting my drift here....you need to support DIVERSITY ON EVERY LEVEL to keep a Winning Team working.... no judgements on any level including moral or otherwise....understand?

Back to you Babcock....give Mathews a break man....get him healed up RIGHT NOW....pull the pin Mike...do it now.....get the surgeries....NOW....force stupid Dubas to face the mess he has made....you have a job to do as a Head Coach and it isnt to shine some punk con-job G.Ms shoes....Austin is off-the-shelf for likely the entire season save maybe the last month....so get real and make the deals you need to to shore up the club AND to build teeth for the future....big moves have to be made Babs....someone should talk to ownership and try to bail out of the Dubas situation ASAP....the league WILL NOT DEAL WITH HIM....they are gonna school him...freeze him out and let you rot Mikey.....time for a major re-set....you need a G.M with established respect like the one Shannahan ran out of town for Duubas....remember how Mac-Tavish screwed the pooch by buying into Dellow and Eakins BS con-job story which is the same one Dubas flogged to T.O....remember how T-Mac fired Ralph Krueger on Skype????.....remember how AGAINST THE GRAIN OF SANITY THAT MOVE WAS AND HOW HISTORY PROVED IT TO BE EXACTLY THAT....it cratered the Club.....well Mikey....in case ownership missed the freaking red flags.....Shannahan made the EXACT SAME DECISION WHEN HE SUPPORTED DUBAS over a real NHLer....I mean Dubas is a con-job fraud and everyone knows it and Hunter is a legitimate NHLer.....lol...the entire world hockey and non-hockey can clearly delineate this....LMAO....now you can see things clearly Babcock....for the good of the team sit down with Management and Ownership and run this little con-job off before things get any worse......Dubas conned you guys the exact same way Dellow conned the Oilers.....slightly modified version to be exact but same con-job using the same generic methodology.

Sorry to hear about Austins shoulders...Hallsy came into the NHL in beat up shape to but he has built a solid career.....but it took a full-stop to get him pathched up like it did with Nugey....all these guys are important to the NHLs future.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Nice job by the Commentators....especially the one with the least hair on his head....just to clarify....it is a LOB PASS not an AREA PASS...ok....and when players enter the playaction from behind at a greater speed ….it is called an UPSPEED SUPPORT.....ok so especially on this one stop calling it all those dumbarse things …..ok....and it was AN EXCELLENT piece of work doing the small montage on how well the Oilers are managing their Spheres of Influence and their Stickwork....this was an area they needed to work on and one they HAVE IMPROVED UPON IMMEDIATLY with zero lagtime….that is a fresh new look for them.....not balking but immediately and accurately reacting and improving......and it takes a very experienced Hockey Analyst to identify and illuminate this dynamic...so good job fellas.....but you have to begin using the correct NewAge terms ok...its a respect thing....like when a shot goes in under the Goalies elbow its an Elbow-Bone shot BECAUSE it is designed to freeze the Goalie and improve a shooters chances of scoring in spades.....its not JUST ANOTHER SHOT....it HAS A NAME....and when it is taken from directly in front dead-middle zone release from mid-long range it is called a CHICKEN-WING because of how you catch the Goalie in TRANSITION which is a part of his GAME MECHANICS which means its NOT JUST ANOTHER PLAY.....lol...its called the Chicken-Wing....I will give you that the ChickenWinger is a bit complicated and distracting….maybe leave it out....lol.
edit on 28-10-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
It looks like the Oilers could have 3 players pushing a PPG and more than one aiming for over 100 pts.....its crunchtime now....the last 3 games there has been a slow deteroriation of a certain improvement...things are slipping back...literally...at first I thought it was savvy pre-game planning but then it continued on the graph trending south.The Team has been carried by its depth players ….I am not commenting on anything technical because even complimentary analysis will be extremely accurate and telling and benefit opponents....you do realise the longer you fail to give me a legitimate outlet the more trying it becomes to hold back what I call observatory analysis but what NHL clubs call proprietary analysis....I am trying....throw me a rope....or not.....lol...but my arms are getting heavy already.

<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join