It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the Joker on ATS radio now running their mouth?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Sounds like you are full of crap, and need some help and I have a few moments this life time and be glad to have you respond here, as like to have a few words with you on your views and comments about saying the planes took down the buildings towers, 2 planes 3 buildings, near free fall rate of gravity without any resistance, are you serious or just some one who is trying to cover it up, as you are implicated in a few ways as being the terrorist, just so you know..

edit on 12-5-2012 by earthinhabitant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by earthinhabitant

Just a tip based solely on my own meaningless personal opinion:

[color=75FFAC]You would probably have better luck getting your point across, if you shortened that extremely confusing run-on sentence.

Originally posted by earthinhabitant

Sounds like you are full of crap, and need some help and I have a few moments this life time and be glad to have you respond here, as like to have a few words with you on your views and comments about saying the planes took down the buildings towers, 2 planes 3 buildings, near free fall rate of gravity without any resistance, are you serious or just some one who is trying to cover it up, as you are implicated in a few ways as being the terrorist, just so you know..

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

hmm. That's kinda tricky.

At first, I thought you agreed with my overall point, but now I'm not so sure. You might actually just be agreeing with the part about my opinion being meaningless...... tricky

I suppose it's accurate, either way.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I didn't hear the show, so can't really comment on it.

I'm not going to be a grammar-nazi either, but your first post was confusing. Are you saying the person on the radio believed the official version of the 9/11 events? You disagree?

That's fine. I also think 9/11 was orchestrated by insiders but surely everyone has a right to their own opinion?

+4 more 
posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

ATS Live is a radio show where people discuss what is covered on ATS, and sometimes share their opinions.

From time to time we have callers on who share their opinions.

Just like in life in general, different people have different views on different things.

Civil discourse, and the sharing of opinions is key to ATS. As no one knows for sure what happened that day - as every 9/11 theory is just that, a theory - then any view point on it is welcome on ATS, or ATS Live.

I have said this on a number of occasions, and will continue to do so.....

The events of 9/11 are the rule. They are not the exception to the rule. What happened on 9/11 is the only thing valid to that day because the events are unique to it.

The complete polarisation of the subject matter, and bitter vitriol put forward by proponents of both sides of the argument is one reason why the subject matter is not discussed more on ATS Live.

edit on 12/5/12 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
ATS Radio? When and what channel?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Willease

Ouch... that stings....

But if you really want to make a judgement for yourself:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
reply to post by Willease

Ouch... that stings....

But if you really want to make a judgement for yourself:

shameless plug
i love it..

other then that...

It is just like someone giving their opinion
here on the boards...
9/11 was not an inside job

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

I found it a hilarious and ironic opportunity too good to pass up.

I hope no one was offended....

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
I didn't hear the show, so can't really comment on it.

I'm not going to be a grammar-nazi either, but your first post was confusing. Are you saying the person on the radio believed the official version of the 9/11 events? You disagree?

That's fine. I also think 9/11 was orchestrated by insiders but surely everyone has a right to their own opinion?

Yes, not only believing it, several were supporting and preaching it, that is, the official story version and illusion....suggesting not to try to understand the truth and that it doesn't matter...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

we know for sure what did and did not happen that day, maybe you or some may not or not care or other...as we know what happened, no doubt about it there, so let us be clear on what did happen and stop this nonsense alien or ufo explanations or pretending we do not know what and who...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
reply to post by popsmayhem

I found it a hilarious and ironic opportunity too good to pass up.

I hope no one was offended....

thanks that is my point as well, listen and learn and please don't be ignorant an deny yourself and the world...do us all a favor and listen and call in and comment, as we need to get a few things straight around here and looks like need some consensus

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Willease

now we talkin, however at the moment is a bunch of ET chit chat, so not on 9/11 propaganda and debunking the truth movement and we are change and engineers and physics and relativity and logic:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

we know for sure what did and did not happen that day, maybe you or some may not or not care or other...as we know what happened, no doubt about it there, so let us be clear on what did happen and stop this nonsense alien or ufo explanations or pretending we do not know what and who...

Speak for yourself. No one outside the loop knows for sure what happened and what didn't happen. All evidence has been destroyed and we may never know the truth. No matter your opinion, you cannot sit there and say you know for sure, without a doubt, what really happened.
edit on 12-5-2012 by Niobis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

now we talkin, however at the moment is a bunch of ET chit chat, so not on 9/11 propaganda and debunking the truth movement and we are change and engineers and physics and relativity and logic:

de·bunk/diˈbəNGk/
Verb:
Expose the falseness or hollowness of (a myth, idea, or belief).
Reduce the inflated reputation of (someone), esp. by ridicule: "comedy takes delight in debunking heroes".

I thought you might like to know that's what debunking is. It's not some method of pretending to obscure 9/11 truth. It's just members trying to reveal the falsehoods and downright lies that permeate the truth movement and discredit it in the eyes of the scientific community. Until the truth movement accepts that they are built on lies, they cannot move forward with the facts and present their case in a rational manner.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Niobis

Speak for yourself. No one outside the loop knows for sure what happened and what didn't happen. All evidence has been destroyed and we may never know the truth. No matter your opinion, you cannot sit there and say you know for sure, without a doubt, what really happened.
edit on 12-5-2012 by Niobis because: (no reason given)

all the evidence has not been destroyed, hate to disappoint you and you don't need to be in the loop to know who was involved, or rocket scientist or expert in any field to know, that the hokus pokus and tricks are not just for kids, cause the truth is right in front of you...no matter what my opinion is, truth is obvious and no need to be Sherlock to know it..and I can speak for myself and anyone else who I please, so don't tell me who to speak for and not...please.

The Empire City, Ring of Power, ...

Google Video Link

edit on 13-5-2012 by earthinhabitant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

de·bunk/diˈbəNGk/
Verb:
Expose the falseness or hollowness of (a myth, idea, or belief).
Reduce the inflated reputation of (someone), esp. by ridicule: "comedy takes delight in debunking heroes".

I thought you might like to know that's what debunking is. It's not some method of pretending to obscure 9/11 truth. It's just members trying to reveal the falsehoods and downright lies that permeate the truth movement and discredit it in the eyes of the scientific community. Until the truth movement accepts that they are built on lies, they cannot move forward with the facts and present their case in a rational manner.

think you are maybe dyslexic, and got that ass backwards...

can we continue this conversation in another thread, where have been more focused on the presentation, to see if we can fix you up, got a nice comfy couch and can put on some ats shoutcast and go into some of your debunking the truth.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
You can't speak for me. Don't get me wrong, I know who was behind 9/11 and why it was done. However I cannot honestly sit here and say there are no unanswered questions, and that I know without a doubt, exactly what happened.

I don't know exactly what technology was used to pull it off.
I don't know what happened to the planes.
I don't know what happened to all the people.
I don't know why people are still listed as being alive now or dead years before 9/11.
I don't know who planted all the bombs in the buildings, or how many people it took to do it, or how long it took.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

think you are maybe dyslexic, and got that ass backwards...

can we continue this conversation in another thread, where have been more focused on the presentation, to see if we can fix you up, got a nice comfy couch and can put on some ats shoutcast and go into some of your debunking the truth.

I think maybe you should educate yourself in the definition of truth. Truth is not your beliefs. That's faith.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join